All Comments on 'Anna Returns'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cruiser5050cruiser5050about 9 years ago
Another event for both

You should continue this story, with they meet up again, which neither expected. They enjoy each other, and should continue their erotic sexual movements, going deer to each enjoy having sex with each other. I can tell you I was really hot while reading this, and wanted more of the story. You mentioned she wont meet again, but they should continue on with more sex between them. I would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DELICIOUS

What A Beautiful Story and She Played With Your Lovely, Juicy Pussy Like A Fine Instrument - So Glad You Accommodated Her and Enjoyed Her - Wish You Had returned The Favor - You Have Got Me Hard and Drooling All Right!!!Mmm

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
Didn't want it to end!

Well told story that ended way to soon, but maybe there will be more. The tenderness that was shared by the older lady was so loving and caring. I always enjoy reading your stories!

nikkisnikkisabout 9 years ago
So Well Written

Your descriptions were magnificent - original, ethereal and plentiful. Excellent work. Very High quality.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much.

Your description of the unabashed pleasure that you received from Anna’s touching your sex areas was a joy to read. You surrendered to her fingers and, when she found that one spot that is so sensitive, it didn’t take long for her to skillfully bring you to an all consuming orgasm.

I also liked when you describe how Anna took off her clothes. It was very erotic the way she unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her white cotton bra and slipped the bra over her shoulders. Your sensitive description of her creamy white skin and flesh colored nipples paints a picture of a seventyish woman who can still be quite seductive. I also appreciate your ability to look at her and imagine what she must have looked like when she was in her prime.

I personally would have preferred Anna to be younger. I picture myself standing naked at the beach talking with her. She takes off her blouse and bra revealing a voluptuous pair of tits with soft creamy white skin and pink nipples that obviously hadn’t gotten much sun. I find myself instinctively wanting to suck on those tits and I instantly get a huge erection that I don’t have any control over. Anna smiles and puts her soft fingers around my engorged cock and begins to stroke it, slowly at first but then faster and faster until, suddenly, I cum. Then she puts her arms around me and kisses me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for giving us this story! You answered to the people who asked for this and boy did you deliver! Was amazing! Thank you!

amoroneamoroneabout 8 years ago
Amazing

That was beautiful, so well written descriptive erotic and brief.

I love your use of the English language.

It helps a man understand.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as the first - but a respectable sequel.

LovesDancingLovesDancing12 months ago

It seems like the best stories on this site are about lesbians. Makes me sometimes wish my parents had five daughters instead of four!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous