Anna, Ride Home

Story Info
My daughter comforts me riding home after cruise.
3.3k words
4.2
18.5k
26
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna held my hand as we were driven to her home. I was feeling very strange now that we were away from the yacht. Anna was watching me and she sat up and moved to my lap. She held me tight.

"Daddy, I'm sorry you're upset. I had hoped this would show you how much I love you."

I held Anna tight, and I moved her away. I take my fingers to the bottom of her shirt and lift it over her head. Her large breast fell out into my face. I pull her to me kissing her nipples and holding her breasts to me with my hands. Anna is now grinding her pussy into my pants I can feel the heat and wetness.

I pull my pants down and she smiles as she grabs my cock and places it at her hot pink lips. She slides down me and hugs me tight. I hold her my hands covering her tiny ass.

"This is how upset I am Anna. I just wasn't ready to see my daughter sexually active and with me. I enjoyed you tremendously. As I am now."

"Daddy, I am so happy, can the driver take his time getting home?"

"Andrew, take us home the longest way you can, a couple hours would be fine."

"Yes sir."

"There, now we can talk about the day ahead."

"Daddy, first, I love the feel of your big head entering me. Then my walls adjust to your shaft. I start cumming right away. Maybe because it's a dream fulfilled. Making love to my Daddy."

"You know, I love you calling me Daddy, I feel a stronger bond with you."

"Well, I can't get any closer, wait take your shirt off, feel my breasts against that hairy chest. No gray hair on you. You're in great shape for an old man."

"Old man?" I laid her on her back, and I started kissing her neck, slowly working my way to her nice heavy round breasts. I suck on her tiny nipples and Anna was lifting her pussy to me. But it must wait, I am enjoying her breasts. I suck on her nipples for a few minutes, moving my finger to her pussy. She bites into my neck as she screams.

"Daddy, I'm cumming."

I add a second finger and Anna was pushing up into me, sucking my fingers with her tight vaginal walls. She was becoming very tight; I was having a hard time moving my finger. Anna pushed up and arched as she screamed. She released a river breathing stopped as her juices poured out of her. My fingers keep moving rubbing her clit and g-spot, Anna is frozen as she cums three times, flooding my back seat. I reach for a towel and soak up her cum. Anna is laying quietly her chest moving up and down fast. She was waking for her orgasms. She smiled at me and I lay down on her.

"Are you ready for some loving Anna?"

"Daddy, push that mushroom into me hard, I want my wall squeezing you and making you happy."

I licked her clit and lap up some of her juices. I move up and kiss her, she moans as I share her juices with her and enter her, she cries out kissing me. Her legs wrap around me, and she pushes her pussy into me as I enter her. I match her speed and she and I are gasping for air. She breaks the kiss and arches as I lift her ass and continue to pound into her.

Anna gasps as I take a nipple into my mouth and bite it. She moans while gasping for air. Her hands holding the seats.

"Daddy, I'm cumming." Her body is now matching my trust and she cums, I pull on her nipple with my teeth and she cries out "DADDY."

She goes limp on me; I continue to pump into her. My cum filling her as she sleeps. I sit up and clean my sweating body. Then I wipe her body down. Anna opens her eyes.

"I can feel your cum flowing to my lips." She sticks her fingers inside her pussy and scoops my cum up and then licks each of her fingers. She does it again and just sucks then. I wipe her pussy with the towel, and she pulls me to her. We kiss for several minutes, and she ask me to sit so she can sit on me.

I hold Anna on my lap, and she pushes my semi hard cock back into her.

Andrew made a turn, and it was a back street, potholes and bumps. The car is soundproof, but he has an idea what is happening and wishes to add some roughness for us.

"Andrew is doing this on purpose isn't he?"

"Yes. you like?"

"I'm bouncing up and down on you, I love how your mushroom is pushing my walls as we bounce around riding."

"You are a treasure Anna, I just can't get enough of you, these beautiful sweaty tits are driving me crazy as they bounce with the road."

I hold her breasts to my lips, I suck her tiny nipple again as she is shaking from the road we are on. Then I let go and smile as her breasts jiggle with every bump and hole we hit.

Anna pulls down to me, her hands digging into my back. She is having rolling orgasms. She bites my shoulder to control her scream. The bumps are shoving my cock deep into her. She cries out again and just in time. Andrew moved to a paved road.

"Andrew, can you find a restaurant to get a couple take outs for us all."

"Right away sir."

"Daddy would Andrew join us as we eat?"

"You want Andrew to see you naked?"

"I want Andrew to fuck me in front of you."

"Sir, there is an outback, I will take your orders and go get them when they are ready."

"Andrew, would you find a parking area so you can join us while we eat?"

"As you wish Miss Anna."

Anna is still on my lap kissing me when we stop. "You sure you want Andrew to see you on me?"

"He would never tell anyone would he?"

"Andrew has been my driver for years; he is very loyal."

We continue kissing and Anna smiles feeling my cock get hard again.

"Maybe Andrew would do my ass while I sit like this."

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in Andrew, but beware Anna is naked."

"Okay sir." Andrew enters and Anna smiles at him.

"Hi Andrew. Hope you don't mind. I miss my Daddy so very much."

"I will set up your meals so you can continue."

"Are you going to watch us?"

"Yes Miss Anna, you are a handsome site for tired eyes."

Anna lifts a leg so she can spin around. Andrew is now getting a great view of my cock inside my daughter. Anna cuts up the steak and feeds me the meal. Then she feeds Andrew.

Anna starts to remove Andrews pants; she never even asked him. But he sat back and watched in awe. He lifted his ass and Anna pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Andrew, is that real?"

"That's all me Miss Anna."

She bends and takes the tip of his nine-inch cock. "Andrew how thick is you cock?"

"Five to six inches."

"Daddy, forgive me for a minute." She pulls up and turns and kisses me. She sits on Andrew, her feet on the seat and she lowers herself on his monster cock.

"Andrew, it's too big, I have to go slow. I hope you don't mind?"

"I am not in a position to argue Miss Anna. Please continue, I find this to be very invigorating."

"Andrew, I could say the same, may I kiss you?"

"Andrew, her kiss is deadly." I laugh as Anna turns and gives me an evil eye. "Andrew, do you think I have pretty breasts."

"They are quite dashing, Miss Anna."

"Then suck then please. While I start fucking your beautiful cock."

Andrew smiled and then sucked on Anna's tits. Anna reached for me.

"Daddy, let me suck your cock."

"Anna."

"Daddy please."

I stood and tried to reach Anna, Andrew slid down, and Anna smiled as she took my cock into her mouth. She was moving fast on both of us.

She sucked my cock down; I knew I was cumming fast. Andrew arched up and splashed her insides with his cum then she took mine. Andrew laid her on the chair, and he got dressed. Then took the empty containers.

"Anything else sir. Give me a buzz."

"Andrew, were you okay with what just happened?"

"Sir, it made this trip the most exciting drive I have ever been on."

Anna waved goodbye to Andrew and scooped his cum up putting it in her mouth. She was swishing our cum together. Then she asked for a towel. She cleaned up and lay across the seats of the limo.

"Daddy, thank you. Andrew was a pleasant surprise."

I moved to her and combed my hand through her brown hair. Then I held her breast in my hand. "After all you have done, they are still beautiful." I kissed her nipples and she turned to her back. My hand was combing her bush. Anna was watching, wondering if I would do anything.

"Anna, are you sore in here?"

"Daddy, please put your fingers all the way in, find that mysterious a-spot."

I take my middle finger and slide into her pussy, her walls are tight enough to cover my finger, talk about elastic, she was able to take Edward in here. I smiled thinking his cum is also on my finger. I touch and wait to see if Anna has an a-spot. I move slowly, then I find it. She arch's up and takes a deep breath.

"YES, fuck me with your finger daddy."

Anna has just picked up the word fuck, she has always been so proper until today. This woman is becoming wild. I continue rubbing and I suck a nipple into my mouth. Anna is bouncing all over, her walls getting thick, swelling around my finger. I reached for a towel to place at her opening. I am sucking her nipple hard, biting it, pulling on it. She screams and I move the towel to cover her pussy. In no time the towel is drenched, and Anna is out cold.

"Andrew, take us to Anna's please."

"Yes sir, I hope she is okay sir."

"Andrew, I think you wore her out."

"I understand sir. Should be there in thirty minutes."

Anna's breasts are moving up and down slowly as she is asleep. I move down to look at her pussy. I was hoping it wasn't torn or damaged. I lifted her leg, and she moved it over my shoulder. I laid on her thigh and just admired her pussy. With all its curly hair now sticky and matted. Her lips were swollen and red. I stayed there the hole time after telling Andrew to go to Anne's house. My head was just laying on her thigh. It was interesting watching her lips move as she was breathing. They didn't open as wide as they did the first time my face went to her.

"Daddy, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Just laying here admiring God's precious work. The beauty of a woman's vagina. He made yours so slowly, making sure it was perfect. There isn't a blemish, cut, scar or pimple. It's just perfect."

"It's far from perfect dad. My periods are horrible."

"I thought you were on the pill?"

"I am, but I still have periods, just not as long. But for two days my pussy bleeds like a knife wound. Sorry you didn't need to know that."

"I don't mind, I used to watch your mom change her pads. She thought I was sick."

"You didn't touch her during her period?"

"Well, I may have enjoyed her a few times, she said it relieved her pressure. She just loved sex as I did."

"You miss her also, don't you?"

"Anna, I look at you and I see her at times, like now, you and she were so much alike down here."

"I guess I got my breast from your side of the family."

"I wouldn't know never say anyone naked."

"Not even your mom?"

I looked up at her. "Yes, I saw my mom. I think every boy has."

"Did you and her ever have sex?"

"My nineteenth birthday. She was in a bikini, and I was so hard, I ran to the bathroom. Mom followed me. I was sitting on the bathtub beating off, thinking of her in that red bikini.

Suddenly someone reached over to me, I opened my eyes and mom was naked. She lowered herself over my cock and took it all in and laid on me. Her breasts are so large and round like yours. But her nipples were thick, and she smiled as I sucked on them. She sat us up, holding my head to her breast. She was rocking on my fat cock.

"Jim, it's so damn big, oh Jim I'm cumming, you can cum in me. Cum with me so we can rejoin the party."

I came so fast. She giggled. Then mom came. Like you she ate my cum and thanked me. Not a word was said for weeks. But dad went out of town, and that night mom crawled into my bed. We slept together every night dad was away. When he returned, I was getting ready to leave for college, so we had another party. Mom wore a purple bikini, we snuck away, and I filled her with my cum. When she sat down, she would spread her legs so I could see the wet spot in her bikini bottoms. That night she left the door to her room open so I could hear dad and her having sex. I walked to the door and watched. Mom was right I had a bigger cock. Now I knew why she wanted me so much. Then she asked me to go help a friend of hers, and then another. Weeks before I left, I was with one of mom's friends in our house or theirs. Having a wonderful time, all of them were beautiful and when I got home, mom would suck my cock. I would leave for college in two days and mom had a surprise party for me. I was blind folded and placed in the center of a room, mom undressed me she had me guess who was sucking my cock. Ten women, I got eight right. I spent the night having sex with eleven women. I learned so much, and they made sure I never lost my stiffness. I am still not sure how, but I stayed hard until morning. The party ended and everyone went home crying because I was leaving. Mom would visit me with a friend or two. We would end up in a hotel and have sex all night. I look forward to her monthly visit's. Then one day they stopped."

"What happened?" Anna was now playing with my cock; I was still on her thigh.

"One of mom's neighbors ended up getting a divorce. Her husband said she was cheating on him. Turned out they were both cheating on each other. She got the house, and he got the car and money. The other women stopped because they didn't want to end up divorced.'

"Mom stopped by every three months, and we would sleep together, she would even sleep with some of my friends."

"We should go see Nana and Papa. She still looks hot for an almost seventy-year-old."

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Anna."

Anna smiled and was beating me off now. I was arching towards her, and I came in her mouth. I then sucked on her clit. But Edward told us we were at Anna's. Anna jumped out of the car and ran to Edward. She whispered in his ear, and he said yes. Anna bent over and Edward pulled out his cock. He entered her pussy and in no time, he was filling her once again. She kissed him and thanked him for a lovely evening.

"Nothing else sir, I will see you in the morning."

"Edward, can you sleep over?"

"That would not be proper Miss Anna. I need to get the car cleaned and ready for tomorrow."

"If you change your mind, come in and wake me. I would love to roll around a bed with you."

He kissed Anna, got in the limo, and left.

"Daddy, what would you like to do?"

"I would like a beer and sit under the stars for a while."

She took our clothing and put it in the laundry. Then she brought me out a beer and she climbed into my arms naked. Her head on my shoulder and her hand playing with the hair on my chest.

"Can't I stop you from leaving in the morning?"

"I have to Anna; this weekend was supposed to be a fast visit and see how you were doing. I never expected this."

"You like sitting here like this?"

"We used to sit like this a lot when I was home. I would drink a beer and you would sit as you are now, of course you were dressed."

"Mom may not have enjoyed this."

"I don't know I wonder sometimes."

Anna smiled and kissed me, nice loving kiss. Then she laid her head on my shoulder again and slept for an hour. When she woke, I was sleeping. She went to the bathroom and when she came out Edward was standing there, she smiled, and they took the guest room. Her screaming woke me up. I laughed and got a beer. I walked to the room and Edward had her against the wall and was pounding her hair. I walked in and sat down. They didn't see me in the corner, and I watched Edward have sex with her in many positions. Again, I marveled at what she could do. Her leg was over her head and Edward was pounding into her. I counted three times that she squirted. The room would need cleaning Anna didn't believe in little squirts. Edward had her off the bed, while he was giving her ass a good screwing. She looked my way and screamed.

"Daddy, come here fast."

She had me sit and she took my cock into her mouth. She would laugh because every time Edward slammed into her ass, she would take me deep. She was having a great time. I came fast, I do every time she has sucked my cock. Edward howled as he came. Falling on her. My cock in her throat. I laughed because she couldn't move. I slid out and she gasped for air.

"Daddy help me I can't move."

I rolled Edward off her, and she fell to the floor and hugged me. We had sex even though I had just cum, she had me so hard. She came again and this time she passed out. I carried her to her bed, then I took a shower. I got dressed and went to wake Edward. But he was already at the car and ready to go. I sat up front with him.

"I called Anna's number; I had muted her phone.

"Anna, I couldn't wake you up. You looked so peaceful. Thank you for an amazing day. We have to plan it better next time. Please be good and I will see you at graduation. I love you, Anna."

Edward dropped me off at home and I walked through the door, and I hear "Hi James."

I turned and it was my mother, and she was naked.