Prom Night with My Father Pt. 01

Story Info
An intimate night to remember during the Covid lockdowns.
6.4k words
4.64
35.5k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1. The night of my life.

Covid year. Lockdown. Zoom school. Prom cancelled. Eighteen years old. Pure misery. No fun. Stuck at home. Hiding behind a mask. Weight gain. Broke up with my boyfriend on Facebook. And what was I supposed to do with my pretty prom dress?

Sometimes I would put it on in my room, just to feel pretty, just to see how I looked in it in the mirror, and make sure it is still fits, to practice the zipper on the back, and unzipping it back off. I liked the way it hugged my hips, and how the scooped neckline showed off my cleavage. The thin little straps meant a bra just wasn't practical. It had nice padding though, and felt soft and sexy against my bare skin.

One night my mom caught me trying it on again.

"Just for old times sake?" she asked, peering in my cracked bedroom door, snapping a photo with her favorite little manual camera she liked to carry around.

"Mom it's just so pretty! I was looking forward to wearing it to prom with David, but neither of those is going to happen here in 2020."

She snapped a few more photos of me as I twirled around for her camera, then she put it down and sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry, sweetie. You really had it all planned out, didn't you? The dinner, the limo, David to be your date, and all your friends and their dates."

"Yup, but now all that's up in smoke. Stupid virus. All I have is this dress. This was going to be the dress that I lost my--"

"Lost your what, honey, your purse, while wearing it?" My mom knew me too well. "Did you want David to be your first the night you wore that dress honey?"

"I mean, kinda. But you know, up in smoke now." I looked down at my bare feet on the carpet in my room and wiggled my toes.

"He was a nice boy. I liked him... reminds me a lot of your father." I sat down next to her and she wrapped an arm around my bare shoulders.

"Really?" I had never made any such connection.

"You know, quiet, but strong, with a passion that's always just under the surface but always needs an outlet. He probably would have been good in bed, ha!" she chuckled to herself. I sat there in my prom dress, picturing David's nineteen year old cock that I had only played with twice.

"Good in bed like dad?" I wondered out loud.

"Now honey, I know I said you could ask me anything but that's private."

"I mean he must be good, Mom! You two have had all four of us kids!" My older brother, me, a younger sister and my little brother, still just a toddler, still breastfeeding. And another on the way. She was 12 weeks pregnant with what would turn out to be another little girl.

"Well I'd be lying if I said no, honey." My mother replied while massaging the baby bump on her otherwise toned belly.

"Oh well, good to know I guess. The way this year is going, I'll never even leave the house again. So here I am, sitting in my prom dress, no man to love me. My plans, my dream all shot to pieces..."

She saw me starting to tear up, so she pulled me closer to her and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Well your father and I love you, so there's that."

"And I love both of you, too. But that's not the same, Mom."

"It could be..." she whispered, still rubbing her baby bump.

"What do you mean?" I whispered back.

"I mean, if you really want to find out. If it really is your dream. You know, that dress and a man to love you, a man who's s really good in bed..."

"Mom! What are you saying???"

"Well we could ask him. I mean if you wanted him to... He would probably say yes." She seemed pretty confident.

"You mean if I wanted him to fuck me???" The idea was crazy. I wasn't that desperate. I had standards, morals.

"Well have you ever thought about it? I know I thought about it when I was your age, nineteen and about to finish high school, living at home. I've seen what you wear around him sometimes." I knew she would call me on that one day.

"I, I just do that to see if he notices me but I mean, kind of, especially when I hear you two going at it late at night. It sounds like it must be nice." I had to admit all that.

"It is honey, it's very nice. Your father and I have always enjoyed a very intimate relationship. I wouldn't share him with anyone else, but you're special. You're our first girl. I think it would be very special for him to be your first just like he was my first. And I've been dying to film something new and fresh and exciting." That was a twist I didn't see coming. I didn't how to react to that so I ignored that aspect of it for the moment. My mind focused on the sex, anyway.

"You mean you lost your virginity to him?" I guess I should have figured but wow, ok.

"It was our prom night, actually, in 2001. We were both nineteen and I had been taking birth control religiously for two months. I just wish I had been taking photos back then. I'd love to be able to look back on that night."

She seemed lost in time, remembering it.

"What was it like?" I wondered aloud.

"Well I had it all planned out, too. It had to be romantic for me. We really took our time. I've never regretted giving my body to him, the love we shared then, the excitement and anticipation and the satisfaction we both gave each other that night. The way he made love to me that first night, over and over, I knew he was the one."

"Wow that sounds so perfect, so amazing. That's just the way I want it."

"So let's set it up. I'll talk to your father and we'll make it all romantic. I'll make up some reason for all your siblings to go to bed early. Then you can spend the night in our bedroom. That is, if you're still taking your birth control, and if you want to do this. It's up to you."

I had to think about, but I didn't think. I felt. I wanted. My body yearned to be touched, appreciated, loved, taken, pleasured. Having my mother there would make it more safe, plus she would get the photos she wanted. I liked it when she took pictures of me.

I nodded my head.

"Do you really want it?" she asked, squeezing my hand.

"Yes Mom, I want it."

*******

The next night my mother texted me late, after all my siblings had gone to bed, asking if they could come talk to me. I was in bed already but I said sure, come on in. They opened the door quietly and stepped in. I sat up in bed, wearing my loose tank top, the one with the plunging neckline. My Mom took a photo of me then sat down while my dad stood there to talk to me. I saw his eyes noticing my boobs.

"Your mother tells me you're ready to, you want me to, to teach you about being intimate with a man, and she wants to use it for a film study."

"Yes, dad."

"Well honey, we all have urges sometimes, but you don't have to give in to them right away. You can wait. Maybe you'll get back together with David, or meet another nice young man. Your mother could film you two instead."

"Not any time soon, Dad. I can't even hardly leave the house. Everything is closed and everyone is scared. It really sucks out there."

"I think we all need extra love these days" my mother interjected. "You two have my approval if you want to go ahead. I'll stay out of the way with my camera. Just don't cum inside her, Steven. I don't 100% trust that birth control."

"Have you ever felt that way about me Dad? You know, had those urges?" I had to hear him tell me.

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't noticed how beautiful you've become as a nineteen year old. I was even a bit jealous of David, but I know that's not my place."

"It could be your place. Will you teach me, Dad? I've been wearing some skimpy things around the house, seeing if you would notice me."

"Honey I've tried not to stare! Your cleavage is just, my goodness, it's unbelievable. You know I could never say no to you, and I know it's naughty, but I do love to look at your body." I saw him blushing and my mom almost giggle. "But how far do you want to take this?" He honestly needed to know.

"I was going to lose my virginity with David after prom. But that's all blown up now. Would you take me instead? You know, show me how much you love me? Make me officially, treat me like, a grown woman, not just your little girl?"

"Honey, you will always be my little girl, but once we become intimate, once you give your body over to me in that way, our relationship will take on a much deeper level. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes... yes Dad, I'm ready. I feel it. I want to love you and you to love me on a deeper level."

He looked over at my mom, caressing her baby bump. She nodded. He nodded too. "Well ok then... tomorrow is a Friday night. We'll have all the other kids watch a movie then go to bed early. Then you can spend the night with us in our bedroom. It's even supposed to be stormy, so you can be in there just because of that if anyone asks."

"Ok I'm ready. I'm excited. Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad."

"Goodnight honey" they both whispered and slid back out the door.

********

I slept hard but woke up thinking about it, as if I felt a man holding me in his arms already.

I kept thinking about it in the shower, but I resisted the urge to touch myself. I shaved my legs and trimmed tight around my pussy. I've always kept it pretty neat down there, but I like feeling how coarse my blonde hair gets. I get my blonde hair from my mom's side of the family. We're Swedish on that side.

The day dragged on. It rained. The skies appeared gloomy, just like this whole lockdown. I kept looking at my prom dress, hanging sparkling with its sequins, catching the light in my messy closet. I longed to wear it all day but I waited until after dinner. When my siblings were watching their movie, I fixed up my hair with some fancy curls. I put on my favorite black lace Victoria's Secret panties, my beloved prom dress, and my black high heels. With my heels on I was almost as tall as my dad. With a little eye liner and lip gloss applied, I smiled in the mirror. I'm ready, I thought. I jiggled my own boobs in my dress, nestling them in place. He's going to love these, I thought. He'll be the first man to see my nipples. I looked myself in the mirror again, mouthing the words, licking my lips-- "Tonight is the night."

Finally my mom texted me. "Are you ready to come in? We're ready for you."

I snuck out my door and down the hall. When I slipped inside their room my mom locked it behind me and gave me a wink and then a hug. She had lit some candles and had soft music playing, the volume just louder than the patter of the rain outside their bedroom window. My dad was wearing slacks and a tuxedo coat.

"My God you're so beautiful!" he exclaimed. I could tell he really meant it. His eyes wandered down to the exposed tops of my breasts. They did almost spill out of this dress. Then his eyes moved back up to meet my eyes. He stepped toward me. "Would you care to dance?"

"Of course!"

My mom had set all this up, just like it was at prom. I had never slow danced before, but I just kind of put my hands up on his shoulders and he held my hips. I heard my mom snapping a few pics in the background. We swayed back and forth and I looked up into his big brown eyes. I guess I saw what my mother saw in him, the strong man, the only man she ever loved and needed in her life. I felt the butterflies in my stomach, my whole body becoming nervous but the longer we danced the more I started to relax. I closed my eyes. I swayed back and forth in his arms along with the music and the rain.

That's when he kissed me.

I didn't expect it, but I welcomed it. I felt him pulling me closer to him, his lips on mine, his tongue licking my lips until I gave in and let him explore my mouth, deeper and more passionately than David ever had. My goodness, my dad is such a good kisser! It was like he was having sex with my mouth already. My knees started to feel weak.

I craved his attention and affection now more than ever. We continued to dance and to kiss but slowly we made our way closer to their bed. I noticed his big strong hands had moved from my hips to my ass. He had lifted up my dress so he could squeeze my round ass cheeks, exposed between my lacy black thong. Finally he scooped me up in his arms and laid me down on his bed. He flung his tuxedo coat off to the side and climbed in beside me, holding me and rubbing my body all over. My mother hovered nearby, snapping away. Somehow I wanted her to capture every second of this. His kisses tasted sweet like honey, his touch like the most loving caresses. He felt all up and down my smooth legs, his fingers tracing up from my ankles to the inside of my thighs.

"Honey your skin is soft... do you want me to keep going?" he whispered sweetly.

"Yes daddy," I nodded, my eyes closed, lost in his caresses.

"Then you won't need these any more..." he whispered in my ear. I felt him tugging at my panties, sliding them past my hips then all the way down my legs. He gently removed my sparkly shoes then tossed my panties off to the side.

I shivered with expectation, and with the cool night air on my nearly naked body. I had never exposed my pussy to anyone but my doctor. Not even David had made it to this base.

Now my father pushed my legs apart with his strong hands. Was he going to fuck me already? I wasn't sure I was ready. But that wasn't his plan. He kissed me from my lips down my neck, then across my shoulders and down to the tops of my boobs. Then he tugged down on the top of my dress. It didn't take much for my boobs to both pop out. My nipples suddenly felt enlarged and sensitive and hard in the night air, exposed for him, and my mother's camera, clicking away. My father squeezed my breasts in his hands... I began to quiver from the inside out. David had only felt me up a few times but I never let him suck on my breasts. My father took the duty seriously. His mouth completely enveloped my C cup right breast. I let out a gasp and arched my back, wriggling my bare legs in his bed as the sensations crashed over me. His tongue swirled around my hard nipple while his strong rough hand squeezed my other breast. I loved how his fingers pressed into my soft flesh, how it felt like he wanted nothing more than to stimulate and then drink milk from me.

Suddenly he switched from my right breast to my left. I saw his saliva covering me, oozing onto my chest. I writhed and I writhed beneath his touch and affection. Then I felt his hand on my leg, steadying my shaking.

He released his mouth from my chest just long enough to look in my eyes and whisper "Mmm your breasts are so perfect, my love... Do you want me to keep going?"

With tears in my eyes I nodded "Yes Daddy, please!"

He latched his mouth back onto my breast, suckling me as I felt his hand trace up the inside of my leg. I shivered and moaned. I knew where his hand was going. Finally his fingers slid all the way up to between my legs, sweetly caressing my most intimate parts. I hadn't realized how wet I had become, but I felt his fingertips getting wet as he rubbed me. I moaned louder as he rubbed between my labia. When he finally touched my clitoris I lost it.

"Oh!!" I cried out, arching my back again as the first orgasm suddenly hit me. All I could do was hold his head to my chest and shake with pleasure. My mother's camera sounded closer, capturing our intimacy. Suddenly in the middle of my ecstasy I felt his finger penetrate me, rupturing my hymen, popping my cherry.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" It hurt worse than a bad paper cut but the pleasure of the simultaneous orgasm washed the pain away. He released my breast and kissed me on my lips, then I opened my lips to receive his tongue once again into my mouth. I welcomed his tongue in my mouth as I welcomed his finger penetrating my vagina. I felt him pushing his middle finger into me until his last knuckle slipped into me. I squeezed on him as he curled his finger slightly, rubbing me, stimulating me inside near my g-spot.

As the orgasm subsided I felt my muscles start to relax. He then pushed a second finger into me, barely. I moaned at the feeling of being stretched and fingered by him. As he slowly worked his fingers in and out of me I felt my heart pounding more for him, to give myself over to his manly advances. I could feel how much he wanted me. Now I wanted him more.

I tugged at his shirt, then he lifted it off and tossed it to the side. I pulled him close to me, feeling his hairy chest against the smoothness of my exposed breasts. My prom dress had been pulled down and lifted up, now only enough to cover my stomach. Next I pulled at his pants, tugging them down past his muscular ass. Then he shimmied them off and they were on the floor.

"My darling you feel so, so tight... Do you want me to keep going?" he whispered again in my ear.

"Mmmmm yes daddy! Yes!"

Finally he pulled off his boxers. He climbed on top of me and for the first time in my life I saw his massive throbbing cock, and his scrotum dangling beneath. In the photos my eyes are as big as saucers, staring at his fully erect cock, watching it twitch ever so slightly with his pulse, and the size of his testicles, like huge walnuts in a leathery sack, suspended beneath him.

"Here, let's try this first" he whispered. I heard my mother's camera clicking away as he leaned forward, placing his throbbing cock between my boobs, his twin testicles resting on me, just above my stomach. "Push them together" he ordered me, in control. I complied, smushing my soft breasts to envelope his hard cock. He started thrusting slowly, sliding his cock between my tits. I could feel him throbbing on my chest. I loved it. I looked directly at his swollen tip moving back and forth toward my face.

At the end of each stroke it seemed to swell even larger and I could see the hole enlarging. I could see just barely into his penis, inside it. After a few minutes of him thrusting I began to see drops of liquid emerging from that little hole, his precum starting to flow for me. I heard the rain pouring harder outside.

"Now open your mouth" he ordered. I did. He pushed farther, until his tip hit my chin. He pushed again and it met my lips. He pushed again and I leaned forward to take the tip in my mouth, licking the big drop of precum from it. This was so naughty. I had never dreamed I would ever do this with him. How forbidden was this? To be actually doing it turned me on even more. I wondered what it would be like if he were making love to me outside in the rain, how wet we both would be.

"Mmmmm just like that, my love" he moaned. I enjoyed making him moan. I loved the taste of his precum, hot and sticky and sweet, like big drops of honey. I wondered if precum contained any sperm, if they were swimming in my mouth already.

I leaned forward even more then I stopped pushing my tits together and let him push his rigid cock into my mouth, toward my throat. I started sucking and wrapping my tongue around his shaft, just like I had done for David before, making him moan louder and louder. Then I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat, almost making me gag as it probed my tonsils. I could barely breath but I loved feeling him throb in my mouth, literally fucking my face, pushing my head back against the pillow with each slow thrust. He kept sliding himself in my mouth slowly as I bobbed my head together in sync with his thrusts. I held my breath and let it into my throat. That made him moan even louder. His swollen scrotum now slapped against my chin with every thrust. Finally he pulled himself back out of my throat. I gasped for breath. I felt myself panting, my heart racing. I could taste his precum sliding down my throat.

"Mmmm your mouth feels so incredible... Are you ready for me to take you all the way, honey?" he asked, looking me right in the eyes.

"Yes daddy! I'm so ready!" I could barely mouth the words in the faintest whisper, my throat sore from just being probed by him. I heard thunder crackling outside, and saw flashes of lightning outside their window, adding to my sense of danger and excitement.

12