All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 707 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

Great Love Story 😀❤️🥹 Hope Bob knock her upRW

billlewis999billlewis9991 day ago

Great story! I hope there's a sequel!

Is she going to get both cocks at once? Or is Tim going to become a little cuck?

Only time will tell....

MrE1972MrE19724 days ago

What a great story line. Bob sure is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Five Stars Hope she gets a Baby Bump !!😀😀💕😉

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Charming and sexy until it turns out Tim’s wife is an adulteress.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I was hoping if tim can get a live session🙃

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Can't wait to see Anna knocked up and have milk filled udders next ch.

teedawgteedawg18 days ago

It had me as hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum.......very hot !!

OseekerOseeker21 days ago

5 stars all the way although I was sad that Tim couldn't join in in the last scene...

Good writing & I want to read more of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Very hot read. It made my cock very large and hard, which I subsequently stroked to orgasm.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Super hot story would love to hear the rest the dirty talk is soo hot when she’s fucking the older guy

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 1 month ago

I JUST WONDER IF THIS COST HIM TO LOSE HIS WIFE OR DID IT MAKE THEM FUCK MORE.

shang40shang40about 1 month ago

Affairs with neighbours is common.

Once I came early from work and found my neighbour Uncle in our house. And yes he was with my Mom in her bed.. I waited till their Session ends and he goes back. Mom was still in bed naked so I talked to her but she pulled my face to her drenched pussy and gave me first taste of creampie.

It continued till Uncle moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Liked all the teasing that led to the silly fucking she got from Bob. I wish my wife had been like Anna in her younger years, although in our mid sixties, we met the mailman who was only in his forties. We became good friends and ended getting away on weekends to different places. Whatever my wife missed in her younger years, she made up with Clyde. He made her happy with his 10" dong in every position imaginable including anal. We have been active for more than two years and he has even brought two of his soul brothers a couple of times to DP my lovely wife. I have video recorded them and we play it different times to get her in the mood. We are enjoying the arrangement very. Much. Happy wife, happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic! Reminds us of the times playing strip poker with our friends. His wife fell asleep, the first time, after that tit was off to the races.. My wife loved

Big cocks. The scene went on for years with many BIG COCKS>

IG Coc

diggermagnumdiggermagnumabout 1 month ago

Unbelieveable!This is what I dreamt of when my wife met this older man on Skype and they ended up using webcams and showing their assests off to one another on their laptops!My wife was eventually forced to sit topless each time they chatted with the webcam focussed on her 38DD's most of the time. She even sunk her 9 inch vibrator in her for him in full view of the camera,he masturbated and came all over his keypad!he had a massive manhood too and she yearned for it until the day arrived some months later when he invited us over to his private lodge for the weekend since his wife was overseas then.The fun started in his pool that first afternoon after I excussed myself for geing tired and wanting to take a nap ( I had worked night shift the night before so had a valid excuse)I just entered our chalet when which was about 150 feet from his pool when I heard my wifes destinktive moan when being penetrated.It was just 10 times louder than usual.I knew then she had taken his monster cock in her.they ended up fucking 5 times during the weekend while I was "oblivious" of the fact.But by mutual agreement my wife told me every detail each time she came back from a fuck session with him.It made me immensely proud of her to know she was giving him that much pleasure and that he could bring her to multiple orgasms each time.She said she averaged 10 orgasms in each session .I couldnt get her to two more than twice a year!She felt sad that because of his gigantic size she couldnt accomodate him in her anus as he so craved it.But it led to 4 years of awesome sexual fun between the three of us in the end which enhanced our marrital relationship 100 fold.I have never loved my wife more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

very very sexy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! I currently am married to a wonderful man who enjoys sharing me. My lover is in his early 70’s very fit and very hung. He reaches places in my vagina my husband doesn’t and it’s wonderful. We are all very close and it works out great. I’m lucky to have a husband who supports me like this. Currently I have a child by both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hope your neighbor knocked up your wife now wants his cock more than yours you three should have threesome do double penetration make her scream yell both cum in her lower holes let your neighbor knock her up every 9 months

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a dumbass. A butt dial was what clued me in that my wife was cheating. As soon as I figured out what was going on I switched to 3 way call with my work phone. My work phone I could record calls. As soon as she was ready to leave I heard her if John knew where her phone was? He must have called it because he said here it is. She said omg I got to get home. Yes he said and I got to clean things up before Nan get home. He said can we get together again? My wife replied no Dave one and done we shouldn't have done this anyway I love Henry and our children it was the biggest mistake that I have ever made and now I have to live with it. She was crying. He might have went to hug her because she said no don't touch me I've got to go. She was in her car I could tell because of the sound of Bluetooth connection. I heard her say omg Henry. I said hello Ariel how are you babe? She started crying hard. Ariel where are you do I need to come and get you? I'm a wreck Henry. Omg you were in a wreck? No I'll be home shortly I love you. What happened I'll come and get you. No please I'll be there shortly. She walked in the door and looked a mess. What the Hell happened? She broke down and confessed everything. I knew Dave he and his wife had been friends for years. At least I thought that the SOB was a friend. Goes to show me who you can trust. After she was done I asked her if she was ready to divorce? No please forgive me will you please give me another chance? She went to hug me and I said stop. We both know that SOB has cheated on Nan and has been with some others and you fell for his slimy words and ways? Yes. I will not touch you until you get tested do you understand? Through counciling we have made it back to as normal as possible. Nan put asshole through the ringer.

FunnyFearFunnyFearabout 2 months ago

As always I'd like to see more development.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ooo

hardbiker82hardbiker822 months ago

Great story and hot!. Very believable and erotically stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very very stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked your story. It is my fantasy that an ugly guy would feel up my wife. I think it is a safer way to be a cucked. I have five inches and in my fantasy I tell my wife I saw our friend at the gym and he had a big dick. And he was clearly proud of it. She asks how big and I tell her it is meatier than mine and longer soft than mine hard. I told her he had nice size balls and it would probably be 7 to 8 inches hard. I told her I have seen him looking at her often and I bet he would like to fuck her. I told her I would like to see that and I bet she could cum with his bigger dick. Our friend has a beer belly, is in his late 50’s but makes lots of comments about how he could help out if ever needed as a joke. His wife is not as good looking as my wife and smaller breasted. I am sure he would like her bigger tits. I told my wife I might tell John that I had told her he had a big dick and she wanted to know how big. I have also thought about telling him, I would be okay if he tried to feel her up once in a while. She said don’t you dare. I told her I think his bigger dick would feel good in your pussy and it would be easier for her to orgasm. I asked her if she agreed that if she could cum a couple of times on his dick, it would be easier for her to cum on my 5 incher. She said maybe. I told her I get hard just talking about it and would like sloppy seconds or even a cream pie. If it ever happens, I would like her to fuck him a couple of times per month. I told her that after they fucked I could eat her. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To Anonymous from about 2 months ago, both comments. First of all the man is white and happens to have a big cock. If you really read this story, then you would know of your mistakes?! Both are racist comments and I have reported you. Unfortunately some Americans can't help themselves regarding this, the country does have a racist problem, as well as misogynistic (fall-out of roe v wade) slut shaming and blaming women and girls for all their woes (incels) and that they should be raped and murdered, highest amount of serial killers of girls and women in the world, act like God fearing church going folk(with an agenda) God is on their money and God blesses their country, but have the biggest porn industry in the world, have a cult that wants to vote in (as leader) a self confessed tyrant and has been charged with 91 offences, some already proven in court which perversely makes him more popular, and can still lead that country from a jail cell, and that a country is so homosexual-phobic (don't say gay!! Drag is out!!) and bans book's on sexual diversity and identity (also has book burnings very similar to a country under the national socialists in the 1930's) that the Canadian government has been saying if you are gay, don't holiday there as there has been attacks even in NYC, and even rewriting history in book's about slavery, and how slaves benefited from slavery and book's banned on race, racial equality, has more guns than the population (330 million and 10 million ontop) even though nearly reaching 700th mass shooting last year (where 4 or more people died (not including the gunman/men) and other injured casualties, yet won't ban semi automatic assault weapons and dum dum like bullets (they send their prayers, like that's going to change anything) where the leading cause of death in children under 18yrs, is gunshot wounds (the leading cause of death in adults, is Fentanyl, a very strong synthetic opiate drug) and certain sections of society blame migrants and "Alien's" for all their woes But Americans, unless you are Indigenous tribes-people (only 5% remain from 50 million when white people arrived, most by genocide/ethnic cleansing) or decended from Slavery (kidnapped from Africa) the rest of you Are Migrants!! (economic or social) "Alien's"!! and Refugees!! Or did you think you have always been there?!! So I am not surprised about the comments you make and the fact is that some of you don't recognise Fantasy Fiction from Reality and take things too literally and the comments decend into misogyny, racism, homosexual-phobic, anti semitic and ends in violence, which is the American way!!.....( BTW, just asking for a friend called Ukraine, could you please donate a few million guns/assault rifles and 10 million of your best bullets, thanks as they are trying to hold the fate of the world 🌎 on their backs, and maybe a fund raising concert like "Keep Ukraine (A)Live Aid"??!! Whatever you can do or spare....As time is running out!!! Seeing how the Butcher/that cult leaders friend, has killed his imprisoned main opposition leader Alexi N !!)

DickTraceyDickTracey3 months ago

Very good

Totally enjoyed

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

On Anna's way home her guts fell out because of the bbc.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

By far one of the best cuck stories I've ever read. I just have 1 gripe which is just an add on. We see Bob getting pleasure from Anna, showing off her body, giving him a handjob and then a blowjob, but we never had one where Bob pleasured Anna. Would have liked it before the big finale of Bob licking or fingering her to orgasm. It would show how great of a lover he was. Could have happened after she gave him a blowjob. Bob coming over to maybe show how grateful he was for Anna doing all of these naughty things or maybe for the casserole. Tim could be there to watch his wife be pleasured which would also excite him. Would love if you could edit this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Idk how I feel about him being older but the thought of everything else has my pussy throbbing

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

I have never understood the interest in cuck porn it seems particularly masochistic to me.

shang40shang404 months ago

Absolutely Hot

8 years back I had read this fantastic story of wife and neighbour, elderly man. And I wrote my experience how a young neighbour Parag who has taken my Mom, Sis and then my wife too.

For the full year Parag fucked my wife more than me and satisfied her in all ways. Later he went abroad for studies. There was void in her sex life.

But to her Good luck my cousin came and I was releived.

Anil took her to a hill for evening walk and both expressed their love with hot kissing.

A month later she told me development from first kissing to actual sex when I was out of station.

After a year we moved to another city for jobs where our neighbour Uncle started talking and she also liked it. He was 10 years elder but very strong and hairy. plus he was Muslim.

My wife liked his company and caring nature. It became more free and she used to wear body revealing dresses in front of us. Uncle commented that She looks Sexy.

Like Anna Uncle caressing her before me. Uncle Jallauddin gave us party in a dance club where both danced. He held her tight and kissed hotly and my wife responded hotly. At the end of the night we were in booked room where he disrobed her and both had violent sex before me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this!!!!! Your stories are the best, they make me cum without even touching myself. I'm definitely a fan.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

From erotic cuckold fantasy to cheating hotwife size queen. Be careful what you wish for?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes the older black man took the young neighbor to bed and the life squad took him to the hospital. Someone broke in and attacked him. No one ever said the old black man was smart or the young cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another racist thug, same old thing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We Got Good Neighbours 👍 Too on Both Sides and at the Back...Maree always hang up the Clothes Fully Naked 🙄 Maree had all Six Neighbours Creampie Gangbang the Town Slut 😀 🙄 😄 😳 😜 😀

UncleCharlesUncleCharles5 months ago

Great story. Well written building up bit by bit! To all the naysayers, it’s a story… meant to be hot and intoxicating. If a person doesn’t get excited showing off their body or pleasing another, then don’t read these! Personally, I’m looking forward to a follow on!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see a second part of this story this being number one and then a number two

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don’t understand why it’s such a turn on for guys watching their wives get horny with other men that’s an open door to heartache and nightmares how would they feel if they started fucking anyone and everyone he’ll anybody need to see their wife fucked call me

15091962150919626 months ago

Love this story, pretty sure Anna is going to want more, also sure that Tim is going to enjoy it as much as Anna. Hope there's more to come.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Oh, what a wet dream that was!

Ever happen in real life?

Doubt it!…but nice to dream!!

Thanks ..erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You pitiful man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truly awesome... would love to be a fly on the world to watch that... why cant all woman be such awesome sluts like this

goldsacksgoldsacks6 months ago

Very hot and sexy story,now if I can convince my wife into this would be even better.Thx for great writing , please post more,great build up and normalcy.bravo!!!

darkfaundarkfaun6 months ago

I've re-read this story more than any other. I almost wish there were a part two where he eventually took her anally with great lust and difficulty, but ultimately ending in extreme pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Big cock stories are just that stories!

Anyone that thinks a woman can take all of a stiff 12 or 14 inch er is dreaming.

a real horse cock is 12-14 maybe depending. I you ever watched the stalion, he doesn't use all of it .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ANON is telling us about having a 10.5" penis. I'll top that one: I've got a 14-incher when it's semi, am a Navy SEAL married to a former Miss Universe from Sweden, and hold the world's only patent for a perpetual motion machine. Seriously, I wouldn't lie on the Internet!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story though fake was so hot,and to these idiots who think guys can't have an 11" cock,well they can. Mine is 10 1/2 when fully erect. I stroked through this story,and suprisingly enough,I did not cum. To those who bad mouth this story,one thing to remember,this story is MADE UP you dumb shits.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi6 months ago

A 5* good one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Extremely hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very nice

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anna realized the next day she was married to a sissy wimp cuck. She cleaned him out in the divorce and destroyed him emotionally. She moved in with big Bob and became is full-time fuck toy. They had three strapping young boys and lived happily ever after. Sissy Tim was never heard from or seen again. Nobody cared.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Probably the hottest story on this site!

Keep writing Dude. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should have used Bob's, with the apostrophe, all sixteen times you got it wrong in just three pages. Obviously not a typo, so perhaps being a cuck causes brain damage?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was such a erotic talle thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it would love a story to be written about my wife, dolores

Arseguy666Arseguy6667 months ago

PLEASE, please, keep this new fucking coupling between the two of them going, then he can start ramming his huge fuck pole in her arse hole and really deeply, right up in to her bowels, real hard, real dry and real often from now on too...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife regularly fucks our neighbours husband and leads the way with her wives night out at a local glory hole.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Tremendously well-written. What an imagination you have

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tim should have got involved and sucked Bob’s cock too, teaching his wife how to deep throat’s that monster!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife was drunk one night at a party and I talked her into dancing topless with her 40DD tits bouncing about, a neighbour fingered and cupped them. My wife moaned and grasped his hands to her TITs and smashed her lips in a passionate kiss. It wasn’t long he had fucked on a couch and she loved it so much she fucked all six husbands there. I never saw her so turned on taking cocks in her mouth in her ass and inside her cunt. Now she’s my Hotwife and fucks anyone she can.

Barest1Barest17 months ago

Awesome! Just FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I stroke my hard cock, edging all the way through this great story!

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I came a few time. It made me think of my own wife who fucked a repair man a few times. She called me at work and told me that she just got fueled. Which lead to much more. Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Personally I like a huge cock story. And I love it when a guy is watching his girl get fucking hammered by big, thick cock. Let her enjoy what she craves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just trashy - the so-called 'sharing is just a cover for guys who are gay...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It took about a week but Anna realized she was married to the wrong guy. Tim was nothing but a sissy wimp cuck. She didn't bother to divorce him she just moved out and moved in with Bob. Every day she taunted her loser husband by fucking her big stud Bob and belittling him while she did so. Timmy boi begged her to come home but she just laughed in his face. Finally, completely broken he sold the house and left the neighborhood never to be seen or heard from again. One year later Anna had her first child with Bob, a strapping son. She divorced Tim for abandonment and married Bob. He was older but such a stud who would always cherish her and never share her. They had four more kids and lived happily ever after. Loser Tim, not so much, but they didn't care!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I caught my wife fucking my best friend one day, and it was the hottest thing I ever saw. Instead of freaking out I sat on the bed, fondled her tits and made out with her while he fucked her. She was blowing me when he made her cum. What a blast! Needless to say, it became a regular part of our sexual repetoire!

jjfiftyfivejjfiftyfive8 months ago

Very hot story. Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm allergic to alcohol so. All these I was drunk excuses for outrages actions are unacceptable to me,so You were drunk and decided a man who lives next door with an 11-inch penis (which is 1% of the population) by the way,I digress,it was a good idea to let her get some is beyond me,then the wife she knew once he hit it she would not want to sleep with her husband,The moment I saw the dude ogle my woman and knew he was packing I don't get it,I'm 6 and a half by 3 and a half,not bad bit,no way would it be my fantasies,It's why I only date non-alcoholic woman,no humiliation or cuking for me disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never had a fantasy nor desire to be cucked, but that changed when I had a dream recently that I let my wife had sex with our neighbor, who was an old friend of mine from high school.

It was so vivid, in the dream, my wife ask me without any hesitation if she could have sex with him. I said yes, not thinking she would. I went somewhere for a couple minutes and when I came back home, notice some noises coming from our bedroom. I put my ear to the door only to hear my wife getting the best fuck of her life from our neighbor. I tried opening the door but it was locked and I was just furious! Some reason I didn't try to barge or bang the door, I just let them finish fucking. My wife opened the door after some time and we had an argument. I wanted to hear her admit what she was doing in our bedroom with our neighbor who suddenly just disappeared. She didn't want to at first but then later admitted that she did, in fact, was having sex with our neighbor in our bed. I was boiling mad that I wanted to violate her, my cock was rock hard and we fucked as she kept telling me what our neighbor was doing to her while I call her a slut and a whole which I don't do.

I woke up and had such a hard on. I fucked my wife right after but never told her the real reason why I was horny for her that morning. Now I can't stop fantasizing about being chucked by my wife and having her be a slut for me. Reading these stories are just expanding my fetish and I can't get enough of these stories. In it sense it helps me cope with my imagination. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please write another about Anna and Bob!

Lynx_247Lynx_2478 months ago

Oh wow fab story I wish I was Anna’s next door neighbour I would love to seim in her pool hehe

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i LIKED IT AND WISH MY WIFE WOULD DO THE SAME WITH A NEIGHBOR'S BIG COCK. She has nice tits and would look good with someone other than me fondling them. I have a neighbor in mind but i can't get my wife to do the same. She has a fantase about being felt up in a movie with a finger in her cunt; maybe i can get her to do that instead. I'll work on that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot story! She is a very loving slut wife! I would be very proud of her. I want to experience this with my girlfriend. We are always role playing while having sex. While I'm sliding inside her, she sucks my fingers as another man's dick. I want to show her blowjob skills to another man. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very hot story! Such a beautiful wife being so naughty! I would be very proud of her. Showing off her mouth skills and sharing my slut wife. Very beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate that this ended once Bob and Anna fucks. Would have love to read the continuation of their transgression as Tim watch with lust-filled eyes.

It was dissatisfying to have erotic scenarios like this be one noted. Now that they have committed the act, would love to see Tim and Bob's interaction now.

For instance, Bob's calls to Tim would be interesting. To know that your hung neighbor is calling you for "permission" to have your wife over knowing what they'll do, so fucking hot! Window watching would surely be more fun! Tim working and getting text and videos of his wife and neighbor! The pool! There's so much to be concluded upon. Hopefully gets a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Average "wife" fantasy. 2 stars if that.

Sparky2022Sparky20229 months ago

Big cock can win any man or woman to be a slut. We shout glorify giant cocks nice they can satisfy all our needs. Thanks for you numerous stories of hot fucking sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're a very good writer but these stories are becoming predictable! And I know I came to this story by clicking on "Similar stories" Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It wasn't my husband's fantasy. It was my mistake. I fell for a friend of ours and let hit screw me. I don't know how but my husband started questioning me and I finally omitted that I cheated. I was thankful that our judge at the time seemed to be a man hatter. After he had a lawyer appointment and seen that I would probably end up with the children and half of our money the house and him paying support for the children and I he dropped that idea. He acted civil to me but that was it. You could tell that it was affecting the children. I begged for us to go to counseling and he finally agreed. I have never spoken to the snake that charmed me since. My husband promised me that if he ever heard from anyone that I cheated on him about the past or in the future he would be gone. That happened several years ago and I pretty sure we are good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read and fantasy I would love to experience with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After 5 years of marriage, my wife confided in me that her first time having sex was with her step-dad and that they fucked multiple times behind her mom's back until our relationship got serious. After knowing that, I can't look at her and her father the same anymore when they're together. Constant thoughts of them fucking just keeps playing in my mind and it just makes me so hard! Reading these stories aren't helping me and it's making me want to take action into them fucking again. I hope to see this process through to the end now after reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Piękna i wyjątkowa sytuacja . '' Anno , weź przykład z mojej młodej , pięknej żony , która ma tylko dla siebie wielkiego , kruczoczarnego starego [ 51 lat ] i ogromnego chuja i który rucha ją kiedy tylko chce i nigdy nie stosuje prezerwatyw , a moja żona nie zabezpiecza pipki pigułkami . Z ich związku , żona urodziła dla mnie i dla murzyna na razie czwórkę czarnych dzieci ale to na pewno nie koniec . On , wielki jak niedźwiedź , pochodzi z Kenii i jest potężny [ prawie 2 m wzrostu , 150/160 kg wagi z szerokimi barami i byczym karkiem ] lecz rucha ją delikatnie jednak mocno i stanowczo i zawsze po misjonarsku i robi to kosmicznie swoim ogromnym chujem ozdobionym wielkimi , ciężkimi od spermy jądrami . Uwielbiam ich oglądać i wylizywać jego świeżą spermę z cudownie wyruchanej pipki mojej pięknej żony a widzieć ją z brzuszkiem - kosmos .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These pathetic men are sorry when their dream comes true and end up losing their wives. Some fantasies should remain just that a fantasy because for those who share divorce rates are at over nighty percent! You can google that. So unless you want to risk the loss for of your mate forever its best not to share. For the guys who eat another mans cum? Just come out like of the closet already and find you a man. Because you are one hundred percent gay. That's ok to admit it. That will leave all the women for those who are straight.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To musi zakończyć się ciążą tak jak w naszym przypadku . Mamy od czarnego , starego siwego wielkoluda trójkę jego dzieci i zapewniam , że to nie koniec

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I was in Anna's shoes and my kinky husband told me that our handsome hung neighbor needs me to come over to "help" him, I wouldn't leave his place until I milk that cock dry with my pussy. After being fucked by my husband right in front of him and seeing his huge cock, after showing my body off through my window and him proudly showing his shaft, why wouldn't I help myself to that cock? I'll probably tell my kinky husband that I would be staying the night because I need it more than once. This story made me came so many times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story, this shit is making me so wet and some of these comments are fucking hot too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What did the dumbass expect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

talking about getting excited wow total turn on

hornee1hornee110 months ago

My cock is leaking pre_ cum. So hot! I have a fantasy of watching my wife getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

too many junior english mistakes...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife Tina succumbed to a friend of mine cock and she lost her family I divorced hergot custody and moved when I was offered a job back home.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous