All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 700 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, that was worth skipping

Couldn't read most of it. Just too inane and dull. It heated up a little at the end but the bad writing and editing just killed it. "Your" means "belonging to you." "You're" means "you are." Things like that, you know. Write and read, read, read. Try again, but with a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

You saved nobody. Waste of time.

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
11 inches! Of course!

Whenever I get to the part where the dick is 10 or 11 inches, I go right to the end and score it a 1 star for lack of imagination and originality. Try to make it more realistic so we can suspend our disbelief. The story was going good right up to that buzz kill.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Big Cocks Rule

Well unlike the other commentators I loved this story and would also love it to be true.

Having one's wife taken by a hung stud is just so erotic and this story followed a very believable process of seducing the younger woman by his physicality. Hubby should benefit from his wife's extra sexual interest and his own voyeuristic satisfaction. The stud packing anything over 8" is always going to come out on top. This sequence of events made for a very enjoyable read. Thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well I guess he got his wish, he is completely and totally useless now.

She seems to have no need of him, except for money and a bitching target.

I do wonder when they will turn up the public humiliation, because that always follows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Naw, he was totally useless from the moment she met him.

It just took her some time and experience to realize it.

Stupid stories from stupid writers who have no job, no self-respect, and No Talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think it was great

I have a little 4 inch cock and the truth is i appreciate that there are bigger 6 plus men out there that are willing to help a couple in need. I love my wife and she loves me and she gets a bigger man cock like she needs and deserves. Thank you for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We will always be able

To get really sick reading your best attempts... Did you ever think about reading your stories out loud in front of a doctor's office... he would likely make you a partner or at least let you have a commission for each patient you bring in really SICK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Not me but I know at least 5 personally with 10 plus inches. One being really fat around also . He fucks a lot but many never want it again because it hurts. If she really did enjoy it then hubby is in trouble. She will cheat forever so he should cut his losses now divorce the pig now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

talking about a retard. Folks meet bonny/vasty the whore of Literotica. She's hiding behind anonymous today, but you can't miss her biased whining about the anons. Another author polluting the loving wives category with the non-erotic willing cuckold tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

Good story and looks like Anna and Bob are becoming a item. Don't think Anna is going to be bothering with hubby anymore when she has orgasms like she does with Bob.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Sort of reminds me of dear annony's wife.

Once she enjoyed a real man with a real cock she didn't both with the asshole of LIT any more. 5 for a good read and the story of dear annony's life.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This marriage was toasted...

This marriage was toasted...soon they will find themselves divorced...And I don't think their neighbour will want to support her or even marry her...1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

STUPID ANNONY IS A FOOL AND IF HE HATES THE STORY IT MUST BE GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Finally, a LW story with hot sex. We don't get enough of this. Now, if we could get hot and erotic without it either being a scorched earth BTB story or a total cuck job. What about a real story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not another one...

More fetish, wife sharing, alternate lifestyle, gay crap...

Real men/husbands with "Loving Wives" don't share or allow themselves to be shared.

I thought this was Loving Wives not Slut Wives or Hot Wife category.

rocketeer50rocketeer50about 8 years ago
It's fiction

To all of you who predict what's going to happen to this couple next (and most of you predict divorce or some other awful outcome), IT'S JUST A STORY. IT'S FICTION. Since it is a creation of the writer, what will happen to this couple in the future, if they have a future, is totally in the mind of the writer.

I wish the owners/administrators of this site would create a separate category, too, so that those who want to write or read stories about lovey romantic stories about wives or revenge fantasies about cheating wives could have their own category without being mixed in with spouses who have sex with people they're not married to. I don't like to read the revenge stories and many of you don't like to read the sharing stories unless there's some retribution. Get used to it.

So why don't you guys who hate the sharing stories recognize in the first paragraph or two what the story is about so that you can save yourself aggravation and energy writing how awful it is???? Hmmm??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey Rocketeer50

Blast off!!! And I'm being nice.Fucktard. I could give a shit about sharing stories.Some are even pretty well done. Thus one was SO cliche it sucked.Oh yes 11" Right? Why not 18"? This was a poorly written mess.Sorry rocketman it was just not any good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

That was an amazing story. Loved it. Love the way it looks like the beginning of a great cuckolding relationship that husband wants even when he's not sure.

Would love to see you continue this story. Maybe her choosing the neighbor more and more over hubby while hubby is present. Eventually with pregnancy risk, alpha male themes, and clean up duties. Very hot. Loved this.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
To some it's more than fiction, Rocketeer50

For them, reading these stories, giving one star and dropping a comment predicting STDs for the characters and wishing death to the author is therapy. Read Twistedsickmind's 'The One Bomber' in the Humor and Satire section. It explains much.

It's important that authors provide an outlet for One Bombers' need to express their psychopathology publicly. Authors who do not permit ratings (looking at you, Swingerjoe) or comments are being most unfair.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nuther wacko auto-bio

1 star for title

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey Rocketeer50

sorry about that I was drunk, and secretly I am gay. I loved the story !

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 8 years ago
wow!

Very nice. Thanks. I could just imagine that it was my wife. I liked the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whoops their goes Tim's relationship with his wife

Tim has to hunt her down and find her with the neighbor and just watch. Sorry Tim you just lost your wife. She will soon move in with him and you will have a lonely life with your hand while he gets to enjoy all the good parts of youtsoon to be x wife. She is not going to need Tim any more. She just as much said that when she took off to the neighbor without a word to him.

By the way big Dicks aren't everything. Know a lot of women who have been with big dicks but because the emotional support was not there.they left.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
A Stroke Story

And a pretty good one.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

This is what all of us old guys spend our time doing. Fucking the stuffing out of gorgeous young wives who have wimpy husbands.

It's almost overwhelming I tell you! So much young married twat to screw, so little time.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
5*

This is a fantastic story. It's what the 'Loving Wives' category is supposed to be about. I love all your stories...especially this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
11"-18"-24"

Why not make it a 36" cock? lol You fucking guys crack me up. Old rocketeer and luedon are foaming at the mouth again. What's the matter assholes don't you believe that every opinion is just that, an opinion. Who the fuck cares. You two sound like the world is coming to an end because somebody makes a nasty comment on a porn site. Get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

This really sucked big time. How can anybody think this cuck shit is erotic?

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 Stars Annomy

Because I want a slut hotwife just like Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trite, moribund, nothing new here...

...OK, so wow, the 50 year old has a monster cock, is widowed, so no conflict....and cucky boy, gets hot over super hot wifey getting sexy in front of the neighbor and he throws them together as often as he can. There's an invitation if ever there was one. Hey, honey, go fuck Bob's donkey cock.....it'll be fun. Just what did he imagine would happen? Now she's a size queen and will soon move residence next door, leaving hubby high, dry and hard up.

I'd press you for a sequel, but what's the point? Like this story, it's already been done.....and in far better fashion than this example.

klitorisringklitorisringabout 8 years ago
Incredible hot

I really like the story, because it builds slowly. Waiting on the next part :-):

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Proofread, edit, or learn the rules of grammar.

In the second to last paragraph alone, there are four grammatical errors. That's what you, the author, leave your readers. Why should we care about this weak story if you don't care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Loved it...and why are grammar/literature snobs critical on a site they visit to wack off. This isn't some literary journal, it's a fucking porn site. Get some self awareness you arrogant fucktards. It made me hard. 5 stars.

teeneywteeneywabout 8 years ago
VERY Hot Story

This begs for a sequel and you write it all so well. What I like about this story is that everyone is happy for a different reason. Nobody is agonizing over what happened and getting a gun or a divorce. Love how Anna's exposure of herself, and discovery of Bob's much bigger cock, led to so much pleasure for Tim. Hopefully, the continuation would have Anna and Bob enjoying one another as often as possible, but strengthening Tim and Anna's love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel please!

Just dont have the husband be ok with it openly and never have her admit it. Have her sneaking around etc, lying and cheating. Fuck the haters here dont listen to them its a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's a hot story but I think if I were Tim I would feel incredibly heartbroken and insecure. I would feel I would no longer be able to satisfy my wife like Bob . See what people don't relize is they think it's just sex but sex converges the heart too. You can't share something like this with someone and have hearts not affected . It would be safe to assume their marriage would soon be falling apart because tTim would no longer be the Anna's desire.

The_Red_DukeThe_Red_Dukeabout 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

Another of the most erotic stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Data, dammit

OK, the 11-inch "honker" (?!) did throw me off, but the rest of the story was well done. Data, readily available, says that less than 1% are over 8, so who knows what miniscule percentage is 11, or what medical issues would accompany such an anomaly. Much more believable with believable numbers - note she didn't have 76" KKKKK bra size, and if she had, it not only would have been unbelievable, it would have been a turn-off. Elevens are similar. Gave it a 5 to balance out the haters, but it was really a 4 imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty nice

I liked the build up, but I think the conclusion(the actual fucking of Bob and Anna) felt a bit rushed from the reader's perspective, as we didn't really get to see much of it.

I'm hoping for a continuation where we get to observe more of those two "being naughty" with each other. I'd like it even more if we could see a recording of their first fucking while the husband was sleeping.

I don't know in what direction you'd want to take the story, or if this is meant to be sharing or cheating or cuckolding or what, but I can very much see an opportunity in taking things further, maybe the two of them starting to leave the husband out of their fun and focusing on each other more exclusively(could be done with a perspective switch or the husband stumbling on some recordings after having noticed them being less open about their activities or thinking they've been together less often).

I personally wouldn't mind an element of Anna being "trained" either, but that's by no means a necessity, even without that hint of sub/dom relationship it could work very well for me.

Hope to see more from you.

heyzeus1979heyzeus1979about 8 years ago
Sequel please!

Please give us a sequel, your story had me hard as a rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Needs a sequel

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 8 years ago
Liked It

I liked the story, but the end felt too rushed. You had a good buildup but then you end things too abruptly. You've done this in some of your other stories too. It either needs a sequel or you should get to the actual sex sooner. But hot story either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's like everything else in life

This story is like everything else you'll see in life. Some people will like it, some will hate it. Yes it is cliche about the size of the man's dick but usually it's a much younger man. If this story continued I don't see her leaving her husband for the neighbor. I could be wrong and it's up to the author to prove me wrong. As for the grammer mistakes I've seen some so bad as to make the story painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it.

My wife was kind of shy herself, that is, until we put in a pool. By the third year she had gone from full body one piece suits, to full coverage bikinis then on to string bikinis to finally a whole collection of Wicked Weazel suits. They are very tiny and most are see thru. It wasn't an older neighbor she fucked, but their teenaged son. She lusted after him each time he mowed the yard without a shirt and loose basketball shorts, showing his cock swinging back and forth. I encouraged her to flirt with him and pushed her to do more. It didn't surprise me when I came home early and watched them fucking on one of the chaise loungers. It became a game where she would time it so that I could watch almost every time. The best was the time he had two of his friends with him. I watch three teen boys make my wife watertight. It was hot. I love my wife .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore bonny/vasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous I loved it

"I love my wife". No you don't. Anybody that turns a wife into a whore doesn't love her. You're a sick fucker, like so many on this site.

crashDcrashDabout 8 years ago
a dirty old man's dream

i just need some new neighbors.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exciting!

This is an excellent seduction of a wife losing her inhibitions & developing her sexuality into an exciting surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is a sequel forthcoming?

jimbo12jimbo12about 8 years ago
One of my favorite fantasies! Keep writing.

Keep up the reports of you wife's fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done!

a very hot story. Looking forward to more, perhaps as Anna expands her hotwife escapades beyond the neighbor.

shypussshypussabout 8 years ago
Oooh Anna

Very fun read! Hope they have some more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good...but

I like your stories. Good build up in this one. But I abhor the use of sex as a noun. "I buried myself in her sex..." just sounds so ridiculous.

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingabout 8 years ago
best story I have read in a long time

Great build up. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why?

Good story except....Why does the guy have to have an eleven inch cock? Why do so many on this site have to have eleven inches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

This was really good, great build up, a little rushed toward the end though, I hope you continue this, hopefully with Anna telling hubby all the details leading up to and around the video [please more of that!], and what happened in the water and when he fell asleep.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 8 years ago
Just a matter of time.

Seems like just a matter of time before Anna falls in love with Bob. What that will mean for her marriage to Tim is an interesting question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Give Us More

Please give us more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

This story totally deserves a follow up, I think it's one thing to act slightly naughty which she initially did. How does this change the relationship with her husband moving forward? Is she going to continue to see BOB? What about Tim? Where does this leave him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous with the 11" cock

Are you bragging you sick fucker?

morris40morris40almost 8 years ago
What it takes to be a loving husband and cuckold

My wife and I have a good relationship, so good that we have spent the last 32 years together and expect to get to our 50th anniversary at least (and maybe a lot more). So it shouldn't be surprising if I say that one of my pleasures is seeing my wife happy even if I am not the one who has made her happy. Now I am not just talking about sex. If she enters a contest and her painting wins the prize, I am not jealous when men and women compliment her on her talent. She doesn't have to constantly reassure me that my work is important and that I have other talents even if I'm not artistic. If she is surrounded by a group of artists in her gallery, she doesn't have to be constantly checking to see if I am alright. I am happy when she is happy. She will bring energy and joy she gets from her admirers back into the quiet times that we will spend alone together. So - now I'm talking about sex - why shouldn't I enjoy watching her have an orgasm with a new acquaintance that she finds interesting. She will also bring that energy and joy back to our quiet and not so quiet (she is a screamer when she cums) times together. If that makes me a cuckold, then so be it. I know that there are at least two of us in the world who enjoy watching their spouses fuck because my wife has told me many times over the years that she enjoys watching me with another woman when we swing.

RBAMRBAMalmost 8 years ago
More Please

You need to continue this story

suckermansuckermanalmost 8 years ago
MORE

please more. Us little cock guys (4") love stories like this Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Would like to see a continuation of the story. Checking out your others in the mean time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please more Anna & Bob

I loved the story. I hope we find out how slutty Anna will get with Bob. I love to know Anna started to fuck Bob everyday after school & would love to know what fun they'll have when she is off for the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hog?

wtf. Who uses this word as a euphemism for penis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Of The Best

This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. Please continue this story, it ended abruptly.

Us readers want to know if Anna and Bob continue to have sex regularly there by making Tim a permanent cuckold husband. And if so how far will she take it?

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 8 years ago
So hot and hard

reading this story. I guess hubby got what he was looking for, but maybe regrets it just a little now. Anna is going to be a busy gal from now on.

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Good

This is a very hot story. Love the rise in the sexual excitement and I also love naughty women. Ignore the people that can't seem to be able fact from fiction. I guess we're supposed to believe they sit around all day and read stories they hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anna succumbs to neighbors cock

I just finished reading it for the sixth time! I loved this story. My only complaint, you need to finish your stories. I would love to see another chapter or two. have her still love her husband, but keep fucking the old guy. Maybe introduce the risk of pregnancy, have her keep fucking the neighbor for the next few years, maybe have two or three kids by him. I just love your stories, but please finish them. artjack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Good Fences ...

... make good neighbors." A good neighbor is one who is ALWAYS on his side of the fence - basic, centuries-old proverb. Let your guard down; strut with pride (showing off) -- and you get what you deserve: fucked over by your neighbor, your wife, your friends, your family, and complete strangers. And buddy-boy has just gotten the front end of the rest of his useless, lonely, miserable, stupid and wifeless life! Too bad he's not even man enough to take himself - and the other two - out!

Thanks - I love these losers and these losers' stories! Only wish a couple of them lived around my house!!!

DishieDishiealmost 8 years ago
I have a fondness...

for wife sharing stories and this is one of my favorites. I see many would like you to finish it, but I think it ended perfectly. Look forward to reading your others.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
Neighbors are good providers

We are from India , the country of sexy women who owns big asses and all the time wet pussies.

My mom, sister and now wife are among them.

My neighbor friend Parag is blessed with a solid 9'+ brownish cock and before my marriage I had tasted it.

Once I was licking his cock I found different taste so asked him about it. His reply embarrassed and ashamed me because he said it's the taste of cunt juice and that's of an aunty. I asked which he talking about he replied Shobha, my mom.

He co confirmed by showing me her new panty which I know because I was with her while purchasing.

He told me that they had fucked while she was preparing lunch.

And this was their 20th fucking.

After few days again the taste was different so upon asking he told me it was of Sheela, my sister who had married just two months ago.

He further said my mom has recommended her to have Parag and his skillful love of powerful thrusts.

After a year I married and in two weeks he gave me the taste of her cunt on his cock.

Neighbors are good providers.

My sister has recommended my wife to have him as extra but powerful man in bed.

Just yesterday he surprised we all by coming for dinner and then taking all three to bed.

The night was full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent. More, longer

I read and posted ALL your works today. Excellent work and I look forward to more. I like cuckold stories of all types. I recommend a story where there is a bully who takes his girl friend in high school (18yo), then comes back years later, screws his secretary, the bosses secretary and then brings the boss in on screwing his wife. Personally, I'd add forced gay into the story.

Keep up the good writing.

member2007member2007almost 8 years ago
Oldman neigbour & my young wife

This is my fantasy...we, a young couple, and the oldman neigbour having his way with my young wife...regularly...written very well...I would like a story that tells of the bio husband becoming a cock slut...then introducing him to his young wife and then a 3 some, the wife enjoying watching her husband sucking cock and being fucked.

Excellent read one of the best out there.

travel2cutravel2cualmost 8 years ago
Good read well done

I enjoyed the read.

It was fun flirty and then dirty.

Keep up the good work.

I look forward to more stories from you.

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
Bloody good.

Did I mention how good this was. Only a five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

What makes this story work for me is the wife's initial reluctance to indulge in what the neighbor offers and her husband desires. The eroticism builds as she slowly succumbs to her temptation.

Like so many others here, I'm waiting for chapter two. I hope that the author doesn't take the easy route from Good Wife to Total Slut with no thought to the matter, but instead shows her struggling with her new addiction to the neighbor and his big cock. Oh, she'll still indulge, but sometimes reluctantly, still attempting to hold on to her old idea that a wife should remain faithful to her husband.

Similarly, the husband could be going through his own internal conflicts as he deals with his jealousy crashing head-on into his need to be consumed by his wife's new desires. Situations like this are never simple (believe me, I know!) and reading about the complications of such an experience is what makes it more realistic than the "Total personality change" stories where the wife gets one taste of a big cock and she goes from shy wife and mother, to working as a pole dancer in a strip club within a month.

Here's hoping chapter two is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guess the wife finally found a man. Better late than never.

And she still has punkboy to provide for her financial and related needs. Sounds like the wife hit the jack pot. The husband, not so much. Its OK, he's a self-acknowledged sissy, so he won't miss the sex, and will probably welcome the disrespect. He knows in his heart he does not deserve a real woman.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago

Pace of the story and Anna's pace to shyness around the neighbor to his cock in her cunt was great, unrushed despite just being three pages. All the sexual tension and acts leading up to the inevitable hot fuck was arousing too.

Waiting patiently for chapter two and the aftermath.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
that was erotic

loving this all the way to the end. great voyouer story,, not quite a cuck story, but very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God this was

Not Bad, but HORRIBLE just like all of the characterless folks in the story!!!!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 7 years ago
Wow...

I just loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the cuck?

I didn´t like the ending i would have liked to hear what happened after she got home. also it doesn´t tell how Bob knew by their supposedly second encounter that it was all for the hubby´s enjoyment. I liked the story it just left to many unanswered questions. the thing is if it was done on purpose to leave something for the sequel iḿ afraid I wont ever find it. also half of the fuck scene will be gone as you already described what happened. unlike the first two times she went over to see him and told you about it.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was magnificantly written. Great build up. Extremely erotic. I would love to see you write a sequel to where this leads them. Called the Aftermath? The possibilities are endless. Jealousy? More men? Pregnancy? Three way? He has woken a sleeping slut in her and it's not easy to take back. She's developed a taste for big cocks. That is a taste that he can't quench by himself. Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If You Don't Like The Subject Matter Don't Read The Stories On This Site.

I don't understand why why people come to this site, read the stories and then declare anyone who likes it a sick pervert. If you don't like it, stay away and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves. And comments about slightly wrong grammar and word misuse (your vs you're)? You've got to be kidding me.

This was a very good and exciting story. I do agree with the criticism about cock size. Only an extremely small percentage of men have cocks that large and in real life eight inches would be far bigger than most women ever encounter. I'm a very average six inches and I've had more than one woman tell me I'm the biggest they ever had.

I also agree that the story badly needs a chapter 2 that deals with what happens with the intertwined lives of these three compatible adults. I'd like to see life go on with Anna happily fucked by both Tim and Bob.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Great story. My wife maggie loves older men also. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful, Erotic Story!

My wife and I loved this story. It was very well-paced, the erotic tension increased throughout and the ending was extremely erotic. Several details about the ending were exceptional: first, from his bedroom, the husband was able to clearly see and hear his wife fucking the big cocked neighbor. Secondly, the “butt dial” of her phone was a very clever detail enabling the husband to hear her moaning, being impaled and her orgasm.

This reminded us of my wife´s first time with another man. It was my best friend, who was always a welcome “fifth wheel” who hung out with us. Over the course of about six months things just progressively heated up until one day we all knew it was time for them to mate. They did and it was very erotic.

He has moved away, however, it got her into the hot wife life-style and we have enjoyed it ever since. This story was a wonderful “unflowering” of a modest, faithful wife, who eventually ended up craving the neighbor’s big cock. She is now hooked!

Great story! You are a gifted writer and a skilled wordsmith.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story

Hubby got what he wanted, now he's seems mentally reluctant but obviously physically excited. Very interesting. He will come around. Excellent writing. Xoxoxoxo Annette

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Story

Enjoyed the story. If people can't register then their opinion doesn't count. I gave it a five. They are both into size, him her breasts and her his cock. I could believe the excitement of a new experience for her and reliving being with a younger woman for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!!

Love the beautiful and reluctant wife who gets swept up in her husband's desire and the big white (hey, you aren't allowed to do that!) cock next door. Awesome! Does the old guy have any sons coming home from summer break? Would love to see the wife well, er - loved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@1954hall

" If people can't register then their opinion doesn't count."

I WANT to register, but can't. I've tried it twice, but no 'code' is ever sent (and yes, I've checked my spam folder). I wrote Literotica both times, asking for help, but never received a reply. I am 'anonymous', but not by choice.

That said, I loved this story! The progression it followed was absolutely perfect. The somewhat shy, sexy wife who, with her husband's encouragement, succumbs to the temptation of another man. The sequence where, during pillow talk with her husband, she reluctantly confessed, "I liked it... Oh! It was big... and manly, and it turned me on!" , regarding the neighbor's cock, made this one of my all time favorite stories.

Everyonesavoyeur, please don't keep us waiting too much longer for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Awesome!

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Second verse..

.. As good as the first. Naughty but so very very nice. Thanks for the memories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Absolutely amazing……… wonderfully written. Very, very erotic! I felt like I was there watching ……. and would have loved to help!

chief573chief573over 7 years ago
I may have already posted before, but still very hot

And it needs some sequels, please. Let Bob start fucking Anna every day, with and without hubby's knowledge. "Climax" with him getting Anna pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

A great read for the purpose it was intended for! ! ! 5*****

a_lengala_lengalover 7 years ago
oh man

Why can't the wife and I have a neighbor like that?? Very hot great writing. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous