Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later, I was a free man. My grandfather set up an account for me, and three months after that, he deposited $10 million in it.

I paid all the taxes. Now we had made it a policy of trying to hire vets and ex-cons who needed a second chance. So a few of the 40 employees were very grateful for their jobs but sad to see me go. I had 40 checks of $10000 each made out for my people, and on my last day, I called them all together and played an early Santa Clause to each of them. I told them I was leaving the area because of too many bad memories; I appreciated everything they had done for us. In particular, was a guy a little younger than me, Angelo Cardona. Of Italian descent, 'Angie' was an only child. Yes, his family had ties to the 'underworld.' But his Dad wanted more for him. So he went to a military high school and joined the Army when he graduated. (We can't all be lucky.)

Unfortunately, he was injured and lost his lower right leg. After an Honorable medical discharge, we hired him. He loved the atmosphere, and everybody loved him. His mother was on him to give her grandchildren. As of late, he had not found the correct young lady.

He looked at my experience and became more guarded with his relationships.

Grandpa had the Brits include a clause to ensure that all the employees would be guaranteed a job for ten years following the by out.

I paid the lawyer's fees, taxes, and my P/I's charges and treated Mrs. Guests and her wife to a top-of-the-line dinner.

I walked away with slightly less than $8 million in my account. I set up an investment account with a friend of my dad's.

I had a checking account set up. I took $2 million in traveler's checks and put the rest in my investment account.

Oh, yeah, before I left Washington State, two of my ex-employees (and with Angelo directing the operation) stole fuckhead's Corvette and sold it for parts. They also put him in the hospital for two weeks. He wouldn't be fucking anybody or anything for quite a while. They said it was a thank you for everything I had done for them. It's nice to have good friends.

So, here I am in Alaska, driving southeast on the Seward Highway, towards Girdwood, on my way home from shopping in Anchorage. I go to Anchorage about once a month for groceries and essentials. After the snow, I try to stay put in my cabin till the spring. I had told grandpa of my decision to leave and could I shack up at his cabin for a little bit.

He responded by Fed-Exing the deed and title to be free and clear. He explained that grandma liked Florida. He had bought a small sailboat, and they went out about three times a week, weather permitting. And while he still hadn't managed to talk gram into a bikini, she did sunbathe topless out on the seas.

TMI, grandpa. She's my grandma, for Christ's sake!

I hope you enjoyed Part 1; Part 2 to follow. Did you notice that none of the people's names in the title are there?? (Heh, Heh, Heh; Sneaky Bear.) Hang in there.

12