All Comments on 'Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 01'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 2 years ago

The 'Tramp approves. Thank you!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Aw, looks like Allan Parsons' project was a bust. What a shame.

Not sure why you gave away the whole infidelity plot at the beginning before going through the discovery process, though.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Two thumbs up. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

for your very first story, no bad. gave it 3*. keep on trying.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

So far, so good. Want to see the next part. A few little typos, like 'by out' instead of buyout. I want this dude's tax guy though, if he can pay the taxes on 10mil and still have 8mil left over. :-)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Gave you a four because you sparked my curiosity.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Super job loved it. 5*

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Great start! I was wondering about the title too. Can't wait for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story until the second page when it went to hell. Why didn't they sue for fraud and have the marriage annulled? Give the bitch her maiden name, her clothes, her car and nothing?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Cool beginning! Looking forward to part 2!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Stupid

they walked away from 10 million for no reason, just because a grandson is a C-suite officer in a corporation owned by his grandfather does not mean he has an ownership stake, why give up that extra 10 mil?

/

what is the point of blackmailing the cheaters with crimes when all of those crimes happened off stage and the first the audience hears of them is in a very small conversation that barely mentions them?

/

Why divorce? the the evidence they have they could force an annulment just as easily if they are willing to blackmail with proof of criminal activity - hell they could force an annulment even without resorting to blackmail

/

why wanst the money put in a trust rather than gifted to avoid taxes

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 2 years ago

Interesting beginning. Waiting to read the rest.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a fairly complete story in itself, having read all your previous work I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. Great start.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

To entice people to read a part 2 you need to give them something interesting, something to whet the appitite, unfortunately this was simply boring and uninspired. The writing was like a report statement with no emotion and zero characterization. A reader needs to empathise with the characters or even hate them, feel something for them, but I found myself not giving a fuck what happens to anyone and that's possibly the worst thing you can say about a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im with anonymous. This ís á stráight up annulment. No cash for her

~Enkidu

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

An interesting beginning. For a while, I was thinking that he had a connection to the Russian mob, as the title seemed it could be eponymous. Looking forward to the next part.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If the sequel is like the first part, then I like to read on. Well-told story with a dose of drama and everything that makes an exciting story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well…..it actually was a pretty good story standing alone…although not learning what happened to the Bitch and Asshole was a bit disappointing 😎

.

Not having even one of tne names in the Title was…a bit strange.

.

I’ll read the next installment….but without even a minor cliffhanger pending….no rush!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lujon2019 hit all the salient points. This story seems to stand on its own very shaky legs why subject us to more of this dull, uninspired drivel?

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Tropey but fun. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't read the story. If the writer can't be bothered to proof read, and correct, his own introduction to the thing, I won't be bothered to read anything past that point.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

No company would guarantee jobs for ten years.

Travellers checks? Lol. How about a debit card? Showing your age....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Some of the narrative was a little awkward and everything moved too quickly toward the end. The style didn’t allow me to truly buy into the characters and only partially the story. Slow down in part 2 so we get a chance to digest your journey. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It read like he had grounds to have the marriage annulled; why not? Overall kind of cute and contrived, but still an OK read. All the action and motives were soap opera quality, but soaps are real popular for a certain level of intelligence. Couldn't care less what happens next, but I promise to try. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
She wanted her pound of flesh. "I'll rape you in court.

I managed to get that far, so tired of seeing they're being raped in the divorce, or I'll rape you in a divorce. If you or anyone you knew was ACTUALLY raped you writers may not be so flippant with it. It also got you 1*

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Brits value a company at 35 million grandpa sells for 25 million? Think gramps needs to see the doctor ASAP.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Very good start! Not quite the BTB i hoped for, maybe in part 2, would be good BTB if a little salt was added.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

A really good read.

I do am glad it is just fiction and truly hoped this despicable female of a wife doesn't exist in real life.

Nice work LT56linebacker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two million in travelers checks,I think not. Why? Not possible .offered 35 million and takes 25 million. Your math is horrible. Break up this story.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Man, Girdwood is beautiful! And that drive from Anchorage has some breathtaking views.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great beginning!!! Nobody uses travelers checks anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to finish my useless comment so I can read the rest of the story. Only recommendation is to forget about auto word check/correction. It my be tedious but proofreading is the only way to catch some little crap errors. Now, on to part 2.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

I don't see any reason why the grandpa accepted $25 million from the people that offered him $35 million. The grandson had no ownership interest in the company so there was no rush to get the deal done before the divorce-the wife's 50% share of her husband's 0% interest in the company was zero. Alternatively, the grandfather could, if he wanted, keep the business and gift what he wanted to the grandson after the divorce. Selling for 5/7 of what the buyer was willing to pay gained nothing.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years agoAuthor

O>K>< I don't know why I have to explain the plot, but here goes. They were going to divorce him why he got control of the company. Grandpa knew he had a solid $25mill and took that to expedite the sale. Obviously, money wasn't that important (I disagree with that) but that's what grandpas do. And you what you have to to keep grandma happy. (more on that in Part 4) So everybody is happy (EXCEPT for some readers) And it's my story. Sorry.

The BEAR

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1

Why did it matter if the company was willed to him or not? That ownership transfer would happen after grandpa’s death.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Great story, but a business school graduate, CPA or lawyer could have cleaned up the business details for you though I suppose most don’t care.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

i think that 10mill cut is bc he wanted to keep his employees there for 10 years. 10 years of salary for multi ppl could add up to 10 mill. and then theres the CEO position. the 35mill was to buy it out right with no stipulations. well at least thats how i read it

waifwaifover 2 years ago

I am a bit confused how he could receive a "gift" of $10m and walk away with more than $8m after taxes. He paid out over $400k in gifts of his own and still bragged that he had almost $8m when he left. Federal taxes should have burned about $3m and I am sure Washington State has a hefty chunk of change coming, as well.

Storm113Storm113over 2 years ago

Blue berets?? The only blue berets are the SP's. They are security police, not special forces. The special forces in the Air Force are pararescue, combat controllers, and to a lesser degree fwd air controllers.

The only "blue berets" that are even close to special forces are sp's designated to guard hi value targets like, when it existed, SAC headquarters. They are far from special forces, just security police with extra training.

I'm retired Air Force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ehhh

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Florida??

Who in their right mind, from Western Washington, would move to Florida? Humidity, bugs, snakes, despicable Republicans...all bad. Unthinkable.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Let's just admit that the law and business finance are not your strong suits. A pre-existing relationship that was maintained throughout the marriage is cause for an annulment not divorce. The intent to defraud and in this case commit murder is cause for a raft of charges the least of which would of been anullment of the marriage.

The sale of the business for 25 million after already offering 35 million is just stupid as well as the final sales agreement.

So all in all this whole premise was STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every LW cliche known to man.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

You get what you pay for, even on Literotica.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Ok, looking good, plot going well, characters ok

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

So the Air Force 'Blue Berets" are just the Air Forces Security group. Not what I would call in the range of Delta Force, Seals, Rangers or other similar groups. Hardly as written that they take the jobs not wanted by the Marines or Army.

Otherwise entirely too simplistic and fully cliched to the max.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First, when you will something to somebody that means that they get it when you die. You don't will it to somebody so you can retire to Florida.

Second, the lawyer tells him not to do anything stupid and try to act normal, so the first thing he does is tell her that he saw her heading into the motel to meet her lover? I guess if being stupid is acting normal maybe it's her fault for not spelling it out for him?

Third, his grandpa selling the company doesn't make any sense. If the MC had any claim on the company he would also have claim on the proceeds of selling it. As written, it's not a marital asset so rushing to liquidate it for less than value is just stupid.

Finally, I agree with the other comments below that your understanding of the legal system is extremely lacking.

were_wolfwere_wolf8 months ago

Mr. Bear, you have a twisty mind. I approve! I love the twists and turns of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol, air force special forces doing jobs delta and seals won't do? Like security at an air base. Good grief get a clue. The way you described money in any way in this story was 180 degrees wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Doesn't make sense to sell for potentially $10 million less than valuation, especially when it was a time critical sale. Likewise it makes no sense for Grandpa to pass over $10 mil to grandson, especially as GP wouldn't be getting a % dividend of GSons hard work anymore.

Furthermore, looking at American labour laws, no fault dismissals, limited benefits etc., the massive bout of generosity just doesn't ring true ... Very I'm American tbh.

I also don't understand the divorce settlement, she's been having an affair for the whole marriage, she intended to take him for everything. The marriage could have been annulled. When there's that much money involved it would get done.

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...