All Comments on 'Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 04'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

ooookaaayy.

uhm...

and what is the point of the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Bear! Great feel good story & very entertaining 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. Didn’t love it. But then….all of the drama and excitement was contained in the first 3 chapters, wasn’t it? All this was just wrapping up tne stories…a multi page epilogue really.

.

4 ****

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

Great story. A bit confusing and far-fetched at times, but overall it was well written and a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All well that ends well. I must say, the political pull required to get federal government favors at that high of a level is astonishing! They could just as easily selected the next President of the United States with that kind of political pull! - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep a light hearted bit of fluff.

But a fun read.

Thanks.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Good story

When I finished it, I took a quick shower to get rid of the syrup, molasses, and honey spewing from my computer monitor and covering me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the first 3 parts but Part 4 was so unneccessary, I actually stopped reading it after 2 pages.

And the jumping about between 1st and 3rd person, sometimes even in the same paragraph made it difficult to read.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Loved parts 1 thru 3. This part was a little to Princess Diana and the 25 foot train for me.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
A wonderful story

With lots of surprises

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Excellent feel good story. Very well written. Thanks!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah that was a helluva lot of fun. More fun earlier in the story but I guess you can’t shoot Russian mobsters EVERY day.

Probably should have mentioned the sisters didn’t become hookers VOLUNTARILY!!! In laws might have appreciated that piece of news unless I missed it.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Oh dear. That was extremely far fetched and disappointing

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

boring uninteresting

a complete waste of time

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

I love Disney World stores. 4⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the entire series but there were a few times in this chapter I got confused who was who. There was also the "big reveal" at the end when their mom joins them. Problem was you referenced two empty seats at the table - who was the other place for? Still rates 5* overall!

VinastodaVinastodaover 2 years ago

Once again, you have proven why you are one of my favorite writers on this site. It has nothing to do with one of your main characters sharing the same name as I. Please continue.

nyc1975nyc1975over 2 years ago

Good story overall, but I have one minor quibble. Men with eight figure net worths do NOT rent tuxedos. Much more likely they have more than one custom tailored tuxes in the wardrobe.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I love a happy ending!

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the first three parts. I had to push myself to finish this one. There was little drama or tension. It was rather characters congratulating themselves on being so wonderful. Angelo was a minor character in the first 3 parts, then came out of nowhere to a leading role.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Wonderful conclusion to your story!

5

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Ditto Ribnitin

Once Dimitri was taken out, all the rest was anticlimactic. And the fortress on the dead-end road never got a chance to show off its potential!

PairadoxPairadoxover 2 years ago

Great story! You totally nailed it about the librarian up there, btw... ;-)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

A very story. It’s a minor detail, but I can’t imagine a man worth $12M would buy a 3/4 carat diamond. He’d buy something more like 2 carats if her hand is petite, otherwise 3+ carats.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Nice… very nice! Sweet story! Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, wonderful, heartwarming love story filled with intrigue, suspense, buildup, and a satisfying ending that fulfills our needs as needy readers.

A touching story that is touched with all of the lit 5W’s.

It will need a reread when we need a refresh to remind me all of us that we are surrounded by so many kind, thoughtful, considerate and loving people.

Thank you for sharing your literary work with us.

SW

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story all the way through. That’s the way to bring it home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't comment on all the chapters as they were not complete stories... This is one HELLUVA good story that I'm certain to enjoy again and again. Thank you. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story line and the way you wrote it. I also chuckle when you make a side comment to your readers. 5*s.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series, it was creative and covered all the major plot points well throughout the four parts. The only challenge i had was in the context switching in this final part. Some of the contexts where switching context within the context switches, and they got confusing.

However, for me that did not take anything away from the story, I REALLY enjoyed this one. Well done, looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was good but far too sweet with sugar coating. I knew the girls mother would be brought over, much too obvious. It may be me , but I feel both the males far too readily got getting involved with forced prostitutes. I am glad Anna was shamed buy her circumstances even if she could not help her situation. Yes the world can be an appalling place and women have to get over mental trauma of this happening to them, but as said in this story it was far, far, too quick.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Yes, it was a given that the cheating ex-wife and ex-fiancée would get their comeuppance and Mom Doneshiona was going to be included at the end of the story, but it was still fun to read. Several times I had to wipe my eyes from the dust causing them to water a little. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the 20 best stories I have read here.[with pleas for forgiveness I have printed those out anf they sit in a special binder. They are for me onle. YOUR story now sits besides theirs.

This was a well written story. The characters felt real an relatable. The Alaska back drop was well done!

The only issue I have, and would have no remedy for it, is how everyone fell in love nearly in an instant. I think you would really have had to extend the story by half in order to give room to develop the love story. Nonetheless, I can easily set that aside. YOU SIR, are a great story Teller.

Thank you so very much for the pleasurable story you provided all of us!!

I give 6 stars if I could💥💫💥😊

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, from 19 days ago, thank you. no one ever complimented me like this before. I would like to correspond more with you, but I am at your disposal as you are anon. If you see this, check my personal page, and drop me a line. Again, thank you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT ONE!!!!! DO MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Bear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Pretty much a cartoon…

… but an entertaining one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pleasure to read. Well done. I can see that you really enjoyed writing this story.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Love your stuff. This is a great read.

5 stars

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Rounded it all up quite well,

gomer63gomer63about 1 year ago

A fantastic tale! I couldn't put it down. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's njust 2 sisters and only one has a child..yet again you mixed them up !!!!!...when sngelo is talking yo his parents he says he loves Svetlana and her son..yet its snns thst has the child......crsp ending yo a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done with a tale that held my attention from beginning to its end. 5 Stars!

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, had this old veteran crying. 5 🌟

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Another smashing success story from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read before and read it again great story, just wondering about Joe and the French poodle

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have a lot of problems with shifting perspective. There are worse ones, but here is an example I was able to quickly find

:

He tore his eyes from looking at his future wife and smiled at his mother.

->

I looked deep into her eyes and knew this was what I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A person can't adjourn; a meeting of several people can adjourn. It means an organized group quits doing what it is doing, moves en mass to a new location and resumes the meeting.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another wonderful story by a fantastic author.. 5*.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

We need truly romantic stories with FAITHFUL wives. Thank you sir!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah the white knight saves prostitutes from a life of ... thing is it's just weird to get screwed over by a woman and then go pick a sex industry worker for the next wife, as if that was a good idea. Even the prostitute 'with a heart of gold', has damage that's not going to make for a fruitful married life free from infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story which has everything and, except for the Russian thugs, the love of friends, family and redemption.

Just plain amazing.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

alls good that ends good

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Yup, loved the story, well done!

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

REALLY GOOD READ

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

One hell of a story! Loved it to pieces, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! If you'd just get rid of those dot dot dots so we didn't have to edit your stories when we listen to them with Text Readers, your story would be so much better! How many Novels have you read and observed ellipsis' every where in the Novel? Never! Only at Literotica!

nogravynogravy15 days ago

Very imaginative, and an enjoyable read. Thanks for all the hard work. (BTW in one chapter you said something "peaked" a character's interest; the correct word is "piqued".)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES