Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of the story. I hope you enjoy.
11.6k words
4.64
27.2k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for this taking so long. The gas company tore up our cable line, and we just got internet back. It was like living on a deserted island.

Part 4 This is explained from Angelo's perspective. I will try not to bounce back and forth too much for those who are reading challenged. I hope the finale is appreciated and liked. Enjoy, please.

Angelo Cardone JR. arrived back in Seattle at SeaTac airport. His whirlwind of two weeks in Alaska had left him euphoric, and he was still coming down from the good times he had had. It wasn't all about the sex; he had not been this happy since before he went to Afghanistan.

He caught a cab to his parent's house and rehearsed what the conversation would be like when he arrived.

The cab pulled up in the circular drive at his folk's place, and he prepared to present his case to his parents.

He collected his bags and walked up the path to the front door. He was just about to ring the doorbell when the front door opened and the now second most important woman in his life grabbed him into a bear hug.

Bridget Shanane O'Malley Cardone, all five feet three inches of her, kissed her son with all the maternal love she could muster.

"OH, my baby. Welcome home. How are you? Did you miss me? Are you hungry? Are you tired?"

He grinned. "Hi, mom, I missed you too." She ushered him into the dining room and led him to his traditional seat on his father's left-hand side. She rushed around to her seat on Angelo senior's right-hand side, and as she sat, called out to the kitchen, "Maria, he's home!!"

His dad sat there with a satisfied grin on his face.

"I see you've met the boss." He chuckled.

"Is she always like this?," he grinned.

"How are you doing, son?"

"Great, dad. I had a fantastic trip, a great vacation, and I met some very, errr, interesting people."

"So I gather." He sipped his wine and waited while Maria, their Mexican housekeeper, brought in dinner. She placed the food, lasagna, meatballs, penne pasta, and Maria's special jalapeno garlic bread on the table. Maria then proceeded to smother him in hugs and kisses. She had known him for almost his whole life and looked upon him as her son.

They said grace and started to eat. The meal progressed happily, and soon they were sipping coffee and relaxing.

"Okay, son, tell us what's going on."

He dropped his gaze and studied his coffee cup. "Dad, I met this young woman. She is beautiful, intelligent, kind, and she cares for me. I care for her, too." He took a deep breath. "Her and her son." He raised his eyes and stared at his parents.

His father studied his son's face, hiding his thoughts. His mother not so much. Her eyes bulged a little, and she gasped.

"A baby?? She has a baby?? Was she married?? How did you meet her??"

He proceeded to lay out the whole story to them as told to him. He ended with, "And when I first laid eyes on her, I shuddered, and I knew. I knew, Mom. She was the one. I could stop looking, and I would do anything for her."

He hesitated. "There's just one thing. It doesn't matter to me, but it might change your opinion of her." He fixed them with his best grownup stare. "It won't change the way I feel."

"Spill it, son. Let's get this out in the open," his dad said quietly.

He took a deep breath.

"She was a prostitute. Charlie Carson got her out of the lifestyle, her and her sister Anna. He also saved their lives. Anna is beautiful, and Chuck is over the moon for her. But Svetlana is a different kind of beautiful. And I love her."

He ended his narrative and stared at his parents. His father's eyes had never left him, and his expression had not changed. His mother looked like she was still trying to process her son's story.

Finally, her eyes pivoted to her husband. She could see the gears turning but could not guess what he was thinking.

After a few moments, he turned to his wife of thirty-five years and asked, "Well, my darling, what do you think?"

Bridget looked at her husband, then turned to her son.

"Do you really love her??"

"With all my heart, mom. She is the best thing to ever happen to me. When Mary-Louise dumped me after I was injured, I thought I would never trust a woman again. I dated hit or miss to make you guys happy, but I never felt the spark.

"When Svetlana saw me, I figured I was the luckiest SOB in the world. Then Chuck told me that the girls told him I was 'off the market.' And I had never said a word to her yet. Then she saw my leg, and she was so sad that I was injured. We talked about what had happened, and I told her that my fiance had dumped me after I was injured." He chuckled and said she told him that Mary-Louise was a cold-hearted bitch, and if she ever met her, she would scratch her eyes out.

"I laughed and told her if Mary-Louise had never dumped me, I would never have met her. Instead of attacking her, she should hug her and thank her." Angie had smiled when thinking of the conversation. "Svetlana blushed and said she would think about it."

Angie's mother smiled. "And what is my new grandson's name?" she said.

Crunch-time thought Angie. "With your blessings, his name will be Mikhail Angelo Patrick Cardone. I get to call him Mikey, but according to 'Uncle Charlie,' I'm the only one who gets away with that. I think it's because his mother thinks I'm wonderful." He grinned and blushed.

That got his father's attention. His mother was beside herself with joy.

His dad said, "Well, that makes me happy and will probably blow your maternal grandfather away." He thought for a minute."Are you sure about this young lady??"

"Yes, sir. Very much so. She makes me feel alive. I'm going to propose to her, and I would like your blessings, but it will happen one way or the other."

"So, then, when do we get to meet her- and our new grandson??"

"I need to get together with Fred Schultz and get new identities made for them. Then I need to meet with Charlie's lawyer about a prenup."

"For you, or Charlie?" said his dad.

"For Charlie. I don't want him to go thru the same shit he went through with Selena. He doesn't know it yet, and it may piss him off, but it's for his own good. I'll talk with Anna and explain it to her. Hopefully, we'll still be friends afterward. But I feel I owe him."

His dad looked at him. "I understand why you're doing it, Angie, but it may screw up your friendship. Think about it, son, and be careful."

"I will, dad. I promise."

We finished the meal, and I left to get my F-150 out of their garage and head home. As I left and waved to my folks standing on the front steps, my dad turned to my mom and said, "Well, my darling, what do you think?"

She thought for a brief second and said, "I don't think I've seen him this happy since he told us he had proposed to Mary Louise Jordan. That heartless young witch ripped his heart out. And I agree with his confession about only dating young ladies to make us happy. They sure didn't make HIM happy."

Angelo Sr. looked at his wife. "Once again, you hit it right on the head. I think our son is on the right path. But one way or the other, we'll be there for him. And the smart-ass got you on his side with the bit about a grandson." He grinned and said, "I think he thinks he knows what he's doing." Then he sobered up. "I only hope he doesn't screw up his friendship with Charlie."

I slept well that night, but I missed Svetlana and Mikey. The following day I went and saw the Irish side of my family. Grandpa O'Malley was ecstatic about his soon-to-be great-grandson. "Lad, I'm glad you found someone. Are you sure about this girl? She's not like the last one, is she??"

"No, sir. She is the real deal like they say. And she knows about my injury and is alright with it. You'll love her, grandpa. I wish grandma could meet her."

His grandfather sighed and said, "Knowing your grandma, she already knows." Grandma had passed away about four years ago from heart disease.

"Thanks, grandpa. I'm glad you're happy too."

I said my goodbyes and went home to watch some football. When I got settled in front of the t.v., I called my buddy Fred Schultz. We had met in the service. He was a good guy, but he walked on the dark side. He was an expert forger and had done several jobs for 'bad people.' He was good at what he did but expensive. But he owed me. I had pulled him out of a burning Humvee just before I caught the round in my leg that injured me.

I got him on the third ring. "This better be important," he chuckled. "The Seahawks are driving to score."

"Fred, I need a favor."

"Anything, buddy. You know that."

I explained what I needed and why.

"Why don't I come over and get the info in about twenty minutes, and I'll start work on it in the morning?"

"Sounds good, Fred. And thanks."

"My pleasure, pal. Just make sure Arlene and I get an invite to the wedding."

"You're on, buddy."

Fred and his wife Arlene arrived about twenty minutes later.

"Get me a beer!!," Fred said as he came through the door. Arlene told him to behave and came and hugged me. "So tell me about this young lady. And she has a child??"

"Yes, and I love her very much." I then told them everything I knew and what I needed from Fred.

"Well, that's all possible, but it's going to be expensive."

"I'll pay for Svetlana and the baby. Whatever their costs are. Just charge Chuck for Anna. Can you wait till he gets back to 'bill' him?"

"Yeah, I can call in some favors and take care of everything, and you guys can pay later." He turned and looked at his wife.

"Otherwise, I'll be using your spare bedroom." Arlene grinned at him and kissed him on his cheek. "I love happy endings," she said.

Monday morning, I went to see The Honorable Debra Guests. I was ushered into her office by her paralegal and introduced myself as Charles Carson's friend.

"Ahh yes, how is Mr. Carson? I haven't seen nor heard from him since his divorce."

"He's doing well, ma'am. The reason I'm here is he is getting serious with a young lady, and I'm trying to help him out." I then proceeded to lay out the story of his adventure and his romance. Then I laid my idea on her and asked for her opinion.

"Well," she said. "You can get the prenup agreement, even get it signed, but without having it notarized it won't be any good. How will you get that done?"

"I'm hoping it won't be necessary. When I explain to Anna what it is and what it means, I'm hoping she will sign it without hesitation. Then when she gives it to Chuck, I'm hoping he will tear it up. I think the two of them care enough for each other that the money won't matter."

She studied me closely. "This has the potential of blowing up in your face, Mr. Cardone. Are you sure you want to his? And why two prenups for each lady?"

"Well, you see......."

"Never mind, I don't want to know. I'll get the papers drawn up for you."

While her paralegal drew up the forms, we talked. I commented on the photo on her desk, showing her wife and a little girl. She looked to be about two years old.

"Yes," she said, "That's our daughter. We adopted her about a year and a half ago." She looked at me for a moment.

"You know, Dr. Carson and his wife wrote a glowing letter on our behalf in support of our adoption. They were very appreciative of my efforts on Charlie's behalf during his divorce. So I have a vested interest in his happiness." She stared at me. "DON'T SCREW THIS UP!!" she said.

Now, one of the things about the Senior Mr. Cardona was that everyone assumed that because he has Italian heritage, he's part of the mob. The only 'family' he has connections to are Mrs. Cordona and Angelo Jr.

However, he was in military intelligence when in the Marine Corps. He was also briefly in the FBI after discharge. So the 'favor' he called in was just a phone call to the Special Agent in Charges of the Fairbanks office, who dropped a dime to the Field office in Anchorage.

After the police action, the Agent in charge in Anchorage called his nominal superior in Fairbanks, who in turn called Mr. Cardona and thanked him for the tip and told him he owed him one.

Angelo's dad started to make plans based on his limited knowledge of the particulars.

Things were starting to come together.

Meanwhile, Back in Alaska-Chuck Speaking

I had been busy after Angelo left for Washington State. We drove to Girdwood, and I went into Dr. Johanson's to talk to his P/A, Charlotte Damos.

She was sitting in their break-room/lunchroom/conferences room/ storage closet. (They didn't have a huge office, and there was a lull in their business.) She was enjoying coffee and reading a medical journal.

She looked up and said, "Mr. Carson, isn't it? I don't have you for an appointment, so this must be social." She grinned. "What can I do for you?" The lady was cute but very married to an ex-army grunt who worked for the Dept. of Highways. I was going to make them a proposal that would be good for everyone. (I think.)

"I have a deal for you and your husband. It will help both of us. Can you meet at my house tomorrow afternoon, about 4:00 p.m.?"

"What do you have in mind?," she said.

"Something mutually beneficial to us both. I promise. Just come and sit down with us for about an hour."

She cocked her head, thought for a minute, and said, "Sure. We could use a little diversion."

"Thanks," I said. "I don't think you'll regret this."

I left, thanking the Doctor and promising him another donation. I went and got my roommates, who were window shopping, and we went home.

We went home, and I called a local charter outfit out of Anchorage and inquired about a trip to Seattle, one way, for four adults, one infant, and a large dog. They gave me the rate for a 'wet' chartered Falcon-20 aircraft, two pilots, and a flight attendant. I told them it was acceptable, asked how much lead time they would need, and was informed that they would need two weeks. I thanked them and put my notes away. It now all depended on Angie getting what we needed.

We got ready for our meeting tomorrow afternoon. I went and puttered around in the garage, and the girls straightened the house so that it didn't look like a typical 'bachelor pad.'

Svetlana was moping around, missing Angelo in the worst way. Anna felt bad for her sister and insisted on not making a lot of noise in bed at night. So we fucked quietly. ( I didn't know you could do that, but Anna did. She almost bit through a pillow.)

Little Mikey (OOOPS, she almost caught me) was moody and whiney. Uncle Charley tried to console him, but it wasn't the same. He missed his new buddy.

The next day rolled around, and we woke to a lite dusting of snow. I turned the heat up a little and built a roaring fire. It was cozy. About noon, the snow stopped, and we went out and played a little bit.

Four o'clock rolled up, and so did the Damos. An old beat-up Chevy C-10 with about a billion miles on it pulled up. At least that's what it looked like to me. The doors opened, and David and Charlotte Damos got out. One look at them, and you could tell they were in love. They had parkas on and were holding hands. 'This should go well,' I thought.

We welcomed them into the house, and the girls, Mikhail, and Joe greeted us.

"This is a beautiful place. Thank you for inviting us. But we don't understand what we can do to help you."

"We are moving back to the states. But I don't want to sell this place, nor get rid of the vehicles. I know it's tough just starting out. So what I am proposing is you move in here. Use our vehicles. Keep the place up. If we decide to visit again, it gives us a place to stay. The home is basically self-contained, and you can bank the rental or mortgage payments you are making, whichever it is, and save them for yourself.

"Why would you do this for us?" said David. "We don't know you and aren't related to you. What's in it for you?"

"I'm impressed with what your wife is trying to provide here. I was in the military, and I appreciate your sacrifice, too. You can help us, and we can help you. It's a win-win situation."

"I don't know," said David.

"Besides," I said with a grin, "that truck you're driving is a breakdown looking for a spot on the side of the road. I've got a fussed over Ford Excursion in the garage. A three-year-old Jeep Wrangler and a snowmobile are out there, too. You take good care of them and give them a good home, and I'll be happy. Come on, let's take a tour."

We walked around, accompanied by Anna and Joe. We showed them the three bedrooms, the two and a half baths, the kitchen, the living room, and the garage.

I explained the solar panel installation, the floodlight controls, and the remotes. I showed them the plat of the property and explained about the chain and the spike strip.

We ended up back in the living room, and Svetlana was feeding Mikhail. Charlotte had a dreamy look on her face.

"We could start a family, David," she said.

He looked at her and smiled.

"All right, sweetie. We'll do it. It appears it will help everybody."

We fixed some dinner and sat down to a happy meal.

After dinner, we talked a little bit. David suggested we have a written agreement. I didn't know if we needed one or even if it would be legal. But we wrote one up anyway. We signed it and had Anna witness it.

They left for home after I told them we would keep in touch. "Probably two or so weeks. Then you can move in."

"Thanks, Mr. Carson."

Why do I feel so old??

The next day, I called my folks. They were both at work, so I left a voice mail. I told them I would call later. I had some good news, and I wanted to share it.

I called my parents back that evening and got my mom on the phone. She put me on speaker, and I was soon talking to my mom and dad. I told them I was moving back to Seattle soon, and I had a surprise. They badgered me, but I refused to tell them what it was. I only told them it should make them very happy, as it had made me happy.

"He's got a dog," quipped my dad.

Mom told him, "Don't be ridiculous."

Then she added, "Do you??"

"Do I what, Mom??"

"Have a dog, dummy!!"

I love my mom. You can't put anything over on her.

"Yes, mom, I do, and he's looking forward to meeting Giselle."

Giselle is my mom's pride and joy(after me, I think). She is a pure-blood French poodle-Lady Giselle of Seattle. Joe will love her; if my mom does not skin him alive. (Heh, Heh, Heh!)

"Yes, mom, and he's coming home with me."

My dad disintegrated in laughter. "We look forward to seeing both of you, son. Let us know when you'll be arriving, and we'll be there with bells on."

"Thanks, Dad. Love you, Mom."

All I heard was grumbling as I hung up.

About thirty minutes later, while I was regaling Anna and Svetlana with the details of the conversation, the SAT phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Charles, this is Mr. Cardona. Can you talk??"

"UHHH, there are other individuals here, sir."

"Attractive females??"

"UHHH, yes, sir."

"Hmmm. I need some info on the young ladies in question. Think you can get somewhere out of earshot??"

"Just a minute, sir." I went out on the back deck and closed the sliding glass thermopane door. "Alright, sir, what do you need?"

"What is the girls last name, and where were they taken from??"

"Their last name is Doneshiona. They lived in Vladivostok. What's this all about, sir?"

"Nothing big, son. I'm just working on a wedding present for you guys. And don't jump on Angelo too bad. He's just looking out for you. Talk to you soon, son."

Well, that was interesting. I went back inside and dropped into my recliner, trying to make sense of what had just transpired. My favorite lap blanket came over and plopped into my lap.

"Is everything alright, darling?"

"I think so."

BACK IN SEATTLE -Angelo speaking

Things moved quickly. Fred called me two days later, saying he had everything except the Social Security cards. I started to make arrangements. I made reservations at probably the best restaurant on the southeast side of Seattle, O'Malley's Italian restaurant. My mother owned and operated it. (Just a little prejudiced.)