Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, my sweet, sweet darling. Welcome to our home. Now, where is he??"

"I beg your pardon?," said Svetlana.

"Mikhail Angelo Patrick Cardona, of course. My grandson."

Svetlana giggled.

"I hope he is secured safely in his car seat." She turned to the back door. There is all his regal glory slept the subject of conversation. About this time, Angelo Senior joined the group.

"Welcome to Seattle, Susan. Or should I say Svetlana?" Angelo senior had learned a lot over the last week or so.

Svetlana paled and approached Angie's father.

She took his hand and held it. "Thank you for everything you have done for my son, my sister, and myself." She stood on tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, pappa." She had hooked my father.

Bridget was holding her 'grandson' and cooing to him.

"Darling, this armful will get you all sorts of liberties with his grandfather." Her eyes went from her son to his betrothed. "I assume you've already had your way with my son."

Angie blushed to his navel, and Svetlana chuckled uproariously. Angelo Senior grinned to see his wife so happy and to see his son embarrassed.

'Grandma' Cardona led the way into the house.

Maria met them with an explosive greeting and almost got the baby away from Bridget. They moved to the dining room, where a brand new high chair was waiting between the boy's grandfather and grandmother.

Svetlana became overjoyed at the reception she and Mikhail had received. She was happy.

Angie was pleased with her apparent acceptance.

But the third degree was just starting.

Angie's dad looked at Svetlana and said, "Young lady, you have obviously captured my son's heart. How do we know you aren't just using him? He was hurt before after he got injured in Afghanistan. His fiance dumped him because 'he wasn't a whole man anymore.' He was devastated by her and lost all interest in dating.

"He went out on dates to please his mother and me. He was never happy. How do we know he is happy now?"

Susan looked at me and then at my parents.

"Angelo told me about Mary Louise. We discussed what I would say to her if I ever run into her."

She hesitated. She looked at me again.

"I told him I would thank her from the bottom of my heart for throwing Angie away, or I would not have him."

She looked at me again and sighed. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Then I will scratch her eyes out for dumping Angelo as she did.

"Sorry, kroshka. I am being honest."

It was quiet. Then my mother broke into a huge grin.

"I agree. I am much to old to act like that, but I will hold her if you get the chance." The table disintegrated into laughter.

Then she stared at my parents.

"I love your son with my whole being. And I think I'm carrying his child already." She turned and looked at my stunned face.

"Then I think we have to go see Father O'Brien quickly so people won't talk," I said.

We laughed, and my mom was beside herself with happiness.

"You set up a family dinner tomorrow evening for us and the Carson's. So we will have a get-together with everyone involved. And the big charity ball is next month to benefit the hospital. I believe we can get an invite to that from Chuck's dad, so we will plan on attending. Your mother will take Susan out to get a suitable dress and female accessories. So go and enjoy the evening," said my father.

"What about Mikhail?" asked Svetlana.

"I think your future mother-in-law can look after him, if we ask her nicely," said dad. My mother grinned and tickled Mikey's cheek.

"We got a crib for him, so he can sleep safely. You can take it with you when you move into Angie's condo."

"Thank you, pappa," said Svetlana. Her eyes started to tear up, and she got up and went and hugged my dad, then my mother. She kissed mom on the cheek and then hugged Mikhail. I got up and shook dad's hand, and hugged my mom. However, the center of her attention was sitting in the high chair, playing with a cookie. It was like we, Svetlana and I, didn't even exist. Dad smiled, made a shooing motion with his hand, and turned a grinning smile on mom and the baby. Svetlana and I snuck off to my old bedroom. Don't ask!!

The Carson residence, across town

My folks still grilled Anna about everything, from her life in Vladivostok to her time in Anchorage. They asked about Svetlana and Mikhail. My dad listened attentively and nodded at different places. Mom's eyes never left Anna's face; she hung on every word.

Finally, she said, "I think you are being honest with your feelings. Charles is not exactly the best judge of intentions, but he is an excellent judge of character. He DOES tend to let his feelings get the better of him, and he is a bit stubborn. But I think he has chosen well. You seem to have a stabilizing influence on him."

Dad smiled at her and reached over to squeeze her hand. She looked at my father and then back to the two of us. "We want him to be happy. If you make him happy, then we are good with that. We will do everything we can to support the two of you. I think his sister and her husband and his brother will be happy for him and you. I would hold off telling them about your former career choice for a while till they get to know you. But don't try to hide it. Be honest like you were with us. Just don't announce it in the panic-stricken tone you used with us." She looked at Anna. "I think they will love you."

Anna sniffled and told my parents, "Thank you. I was so afraid of what you would think of me. But Charles was not. He had great faith in all of us." I blushed.

Mom told us that the big charity ball at the hospital was in a month. "Anna and I will go out shopping for a suitable knockout dress to impress everyone. I can only assume you had no place to wear a suitable dress in Alaska.

Anna thought of the dress she had when Charlie rescued her. She figured that was a little extreme for a charity event. So she gratefully accepted the offer to go shopping.

We retired for the evening, and dad cautioned me not to make too much noise.

"Other than that, have a good night." He grinned at me and took mother's hand, and led her off to bed.

"What do they think of us? They will know what we are doing." Anna was almost terrified. I shushed her and told her to listen.

As we got undressed, I heard the music from my folk's stereo startup. Johnny Mathis's "A Certain Smile" was wafting through the air. I grinned and took my lovely lady in my arms.

"Why are you laughing?"

I grinned and said, "Dad is pulling out all the stops. When he and mom wanted to 'get busy' they would turn on the stereo so that my brother, sister, and I would not hear." I looked at her.

"Mother likes to make noise. That song is their wedding song. That makes it serious. The louder the volume, the more dad is going to rock her world."

The volume went up a little louder. I could see the wheels turning. Then Anna smiled.

"I think I owe your father a thank you, Kroshka. I will have to express my gratitude to him."

"HEY, you belong to me. He's spoken for."

We tumbled onto the bed, and I relived all my teen-aged fantasies.

The ladies all went shopping the next day and crossed paths at the mall. The sisters babbled on in Russian, and Samantha Carson and Bridget Cardona introduced themselves. The ladies had an almost immediate bonding effect. They adjourned to the food court and had lunch. Then they finished up their shopping at the dress stores.

They all made their way home to relieve Grandpa Cardona of babysitting duties. Bridget and Svetlana walked in to find Angie and Angelo asleep in front of the television, with Mikhail sleeping on grandpa's tummy. The girls giggled, and they snapped pictures of the boys doing their job of 'babysitting.'

Everybody got cleaned up, and Maria chased them out the door to dinner while she and her daughter took possession of little Mikey.

They arrived at O'Malley's Italian Restaurant for the private family party.

Both sides of the family were well represented, and libations flowed freely.

The main course finished, some uninvited guests showed up. Three gentlemen in suits asked to speak to Mr. Cardona Senior. He rose and walked over to them, shaking hands with two of them and wrapping the third in a bear hug. He laughed a little and then turned to Angie and Charlie and his dad and beckoned them to come over. The three gentlemen excused themselves and went to join the group. Angelo Senior led the way to a small private room. He closed the door and motioned everyone to take seats.

"Gentlemen, this Lawrence Smith, CIA; the second gentleman is my good friend James Abbott, FBI; and the third gentleman is Walther Carruthers, State Department. They are here in response to the 'boys' little escapades up in Alaska and in response to my request for a second favor. When 'WE' " indicating Charles Senior and himself, "pull this off, we will become the best fathers-in-law in the history of fathers-in-law."

Chuck and Angie looked at each other and shrugged.

"Alright, you've got our attention. What are we looking at?"

Mr. Abbott grinned and started, "Guys, the bit up in Anchorage led to uncovering a large espionage ring, in addition to the drugs and human smuggling ring. The FBI is immensely grateful. So much so that we are willing to look the other way in the matter of the disappearance of two young ladies and a four week old infant."

Charlie gulped, and Angie thought, 'Uh,-Oh!'

"Also, there is the matter of two deceased thugs. But that's a matter for the local LEO's. We are not concerned with that. But thank you anyway. Also, the 'bogus' ID's, etc., etc., will be formalized and become legit.

" We have already been in touch with the Justice Department, IRS, Social Security, Alaskan DMV, and State Bureau of Vital Statistics, and they've all agreed to make your documents valid. After all, you can't go and prosecute two war heroes who helped their government, now can you? But don't try to check out any books. That is one tough cookie in a librarian they've got there."

Grins and laughs ensued until the CIA man said, "Now about the other thing, Angelo. It took a little bit of doing to get the legwork done, and a little cash spread around....."

Charles Senior spoke up, "Did you guys have enough cash to make it happen?"

"Yes, sir, we 'greased' the right hands and got all the right people paid off. The person involved is on their way to the states, with a valid visa and green card as we speak. It's just a matter of when and where."

Again, Chuck and Angie looked at each other. The light bulbs went off simultaneously.

"You didn't, did you?"

Angelo Senior chuckled and looked at the two young men.

"You two will have some tough payback to do over the length of your marriages to make up for our gift."

Charles Senior then added, "AND we fully intend to take all the credit. Of course, your mothers don't know about it, so 'MUM's' the word."

The two young men were speechless. They didn't know what to say.

Finally, with grins on their faces, they jumped up and hugged their dads and shook the three 'suits' hands.

"This will make the girl's day..... assuming, of course, that they are the young ladies in question."

The men all snickered and grinned.

"Now please, behave yourselves and try to behave like model citizens, alright?"

Both young men looked down at the floor and said, 'Yes, sir, we promise.'

There was a knock on the door, and Bridget Cardona opened it and asked if the 'boys club meeting' was over?

"Yes, dear," said Angelo Senior.

"Then come and rejoin the party, please."

We adjourned to the dining room and invited the three government men to join us for coffee and.

Our lives went forward, and we made plans to attend the Hospital Charity Ball.

Then the second Friday in December rolled around. Angie and I had made a few purchases during the week, and we had met for lunch to see when would be the best time to use them. We figured sometime at the ball would be pretty awesome. We got our hair cut and donned our rented tuxedos. Dad had rented a limo, and we twisted Maria's arm to watch Mikhail for the night.

Svetlana was a knockout in an off-the-shoulder ivory-colored sheath that hugged every curve she had but did it in a very sedate way. The dress had a slit on the left side to about knee height, with a gold plated zipper that ran down to her ass cheeks.

She had her hair done up in a French twist, and the long blonde tresses fell to her waist.

Her makeup was flawless.

We left for the party with grandma and grandpa in tow.

Over at the Carson household, another limousine pulled up to the circular drive and sat there waiting. Inside the home, mother was bustling with last-minute touches, and Chuck was having his bow-tie adjusted by his fussing father. He had forgotten what waiting on a woman getting dressed was like since his divorce. His back was to the staircase, so his father's widening eyes and heartfelt 'WOW!' took him by surprise. He turned to see his future wife descending from upstairs in regal splendor.

There is no word in the English language that does more justice to a woman than beautiful. And she was BEAUTIFUL!!

Her dress is a strapless black form-hugging sheath with the hem ending about four inches off the floor and slit on the right side to just above the knee. It was a classy edition of the one she had worn in Alaska; she hoped it would jog Charlie's memory. Her deep brown hair ended just below her shoulders. She was beautiful.

His mother walked up to his side and commented, "Your father was right. There's nothing slutty about her." She turned and looked at her son. "You are a lucky man. Love her like crazy, and don't screw it up. And give me grand children."

He tore his eyes from looking at his future wife and smiled at his mother.

"We'll do our best. Thank you, mother."

Samantha teared up."Now look what you've done. I've ruined my make

up."

Anna came up and took Charlie's hands. "Do I pass inspection, my darling?"

I looked deep into her eyes and knew this was what I wanted. I had not yet restored the specks in her eyes, but they appeared to be regaining life.

I picked up her mantilla-like shawl and placed it around her shoulders. I took her arm in mine.

"Let's go to the party, my darling."

We entered the limo, along with my mom and dad, and proceeded to the Civic Center, where the ball was already in full swing. We arrived and went into a bustling and energetic crowd. Dad led us to a group of doctors and hospital executive types and made introductions. They all knew my mother, and they exchanged warm greetings. Anna was almost hyperventilating. My dad took her arm and introduced her as my fiance and his future daughter-in-law.

She joined the conversation with the ladies present and with the husbands. My mother hovered over her charge, and she was absolutely glowing at the attention Anna was receiving.

Oh, yeah, I was there, too. I didn't want you to forget.

Right about that time, an outside couple showed up. One of the major donors, they wanted to see what was generating all the excitement. They came up to the edge of the crowd and listened.

People were gushing over the young lady at the center of the conversation.

I was very proud of my paramour, and then I realized the curious couple was none other than Selena Chavez and her lover boy squeeze, Allan Parsons.

Parsons left Selena and moved into the small group of women fawning over Anna, attempting to strike up a conversation. Parson's desertion of her was not sitting well. That's when she saw me.

"Well, look who decided to come back to civilization. Where have you been, 'cuck'?"

"Away from you, slut. What is your boyfriend up to?"

"NEVER MIND THAT!!" She stared at Parsons and Anna.

"I'll have his balls for earrings, and that bitch is as good as dead." She was seething as the slimy bastard was trying to schmooze Anna. I stepped forward and pretended to look at who she was talking about and feigned surprise.

"OH, you mean my fiance? No chance of that. She has too much class."

Selena's eyes went wide with my statement, and it was then that the asshole made his big mistake. He had reached over to whisper something to Anna, and his hand strayed to her ass. She spun around and shrieked. Her left hand snaked out and slapped his face with a sound like a rifle shot.

I pushed through to her side just as he went to smack her, and I caught his hand and bent his fingers back. Several snaps occurred, and HE shrieked (just like a little girl). I encircled Anna's waist and pulled her to me. She shuddered slightly, and I soothed her with a calming voice.

"Oh, thank GOD, malyshka. That person was assaulting me."

Selena moved close to us, and she smirked.

"How do you know she is your 'fiance?' I don't see any rings?"

"OH, MY GOD, I forgot." I dropped to one knee and pulled out the blue velvet box. I opened it and removed the 3/4 carat diamond ring.

"Anna, Will you marry me?"

She choked up and started to cry. "OH, YES, KROSHKA, of course I'll marry you." The crowd around us had seen the whole thing and broke into cheers and applause. Selena was fuming. With that, security showed up and escorted Parsons out, followed by a visibly pissed Selena.

I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the hall, Angie and Svetlana were the centers of an equally enthusiastic crowd. He had no such scenario. He just dropped to a knee and produced his own diamond ring.

"Svetlana, will you and Mikhail do me the honor of marrying me?"

"OH, YES, umnitsa, I love you so much!!!"

Bridget was beside herself, having just finished showing her friends pictures of her new grandson. The ooooohs and aaahhs struggled with the muted shriek of Angie's name.

Mary Louise Slenker, nee Parsons, was standing in the fringe of the crowd with her husband, a fat banker named Oscar Slenker.

Angie turned and, with a surprised look on his face, said, "Mary Louise! So not nice to see you. Allow me to introduce my fiance, Susan Donesh. Oh, and have you seen the pictures of our little boy, Mikey?? Mom, show her the pictures," he snickered.

Svetlana looked at me and said, "Who is this woman, my love?"

"Darling, this is my ex-fiance. She dismissed me when I was injured during my military service."

My mother was showing Mary-Louise little Mikey's pictures when Svetlana approached her and extended her hands. As good as her words, she confronted her.

"I just wanted to thank you for freeing Angelo from your clutches. With out that, I never would have met him nor had the chance to woo him."

Then she took Mary's hands in hers, held them tightly, and looked her in the eye.

"Thank you so very, very much," she said. Then she squeezed Mary Louise's hand with all her strength.

"I told Angelo that is what I would say and do. I have kept my word. NOW, if I have your attention." Her expression changed to a chilling look of malice.

"If you ever come near him again, speak to him in less than respectful terms, or threaten our marital happiness, I will punish you like you would not believe. Do you understand me, COW??" Her face reverted to a beatific smile.

The color drained from Mary Louise's face. She peed herself and messed herself.

With horror in her eyes and fear in her voice, she nodded her head and said, "I understand. I'm...I'm...so, so sorry." Svetlana lifted her head and kissed Mary Louise's cheek. "Thank you." She turned to Mary Louise's husband and said, "I am finished with her." She walked away and into Bridget's arms.

After this, we enjoyed the rest of the party. Chuck and Angelo danced with the four prettiest girls there- their fiances and their mothers.

They closed up the ball with a toast to their future happiness and left for home.