Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Angelo Senior called the Carson residence and invited everyone to brunch at O'Malley's Restaurant. He promised a big surprise. Doctor Carson's face was home to a huge grin.

" I wonder that could be?," he chuckled.

They got into their cars and drove to the restaurant. Once there, we entered and went to the back of the main room, to a smaller dining room. Angelo Senior, Bridget, Svetlana, Mikhail, and Angie were just arriving. We all exchanged greetings and gathered around the table set for a meal. Chuck noticed there were two empty seats. He grinned and looked across the table to Angie. Angie nodded his head with a chuckle and motioned to their dads, who appeared to be very full of themselves.

Angelo Senior tapped on a water glass as the waitress was taking drink orders.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please? Thank you. I know you all have questions as to why Dr. Carson and I called you here. The two of us felt left out-the boys," indicating his son and Chuck, "are having all the fun," motioning to Anna and Svetlana, "and their mothers were basking in the reflected glow.

"That's great, and we wouldn't take any part of that away. But we - Charles and I - wanted to contribute to the euphoria. Dr. Carson came up with a fantastic idea that is truly worthy of fathers-in-law everywhere. Suffice it to say that 'we are just too cool to move'." By now, Angelo was grinning ear to ear.

Charles Senior rose and went to stand with his friend. "So without further ado- because the suspense is killing me too- may we present Mrs. Anastasia Doneshiona, mother of the brides-to-be."

With that, FBI Special Agent James Abbott entered, escorting a middle-aged woman with a tired and slightly frightened look on her face.

The screams from Anna and Svetlana triggered the earthquake alarms at the University as the girls sprang from their chairs, raced to their mother, and wrapped her in loving embraces. The tears flowed freely, and soon the three of them were on their knees and sobbing happy tears.

Mrs. Cardona and Mrs. Carson were stunned. Charles Senior and Angelo Senior were very full of themselves. They shook hands and turned to Special Agent Abbott and shook his hand and pounded him on the back.

"Well done, Mr. C."

"And to you, too, Mr. C.

Our dads were in seventh heaven. Bridget and Samantha came up and kissed their husbands like there was no tomorrow.

Then the two Doneshiona sisters ran up and embraced Angelo and Charles.

"Thank you, papa," said Anna. The light and the specks had returned to her eyes. She was alive again.

"Oh, papa, thank you so much," said Svetlana.

"She is your wedding present, from all of us," said Charles Senior.

Well, our lives were off to a great start. We were married and gifted Dr. and Mrs. Carson with four children in the space of the next ten years. Currently, we are working on twenty-three years of marriage. ('Come to bed, Cowboy, and stop talking to yourself.')

Angie and Svetlana are at twenty-two years of marriage. They have three 'new' children, and 'Little Mikey' has graduated from the Air Force Academy and fly's fighter-interceptor jets -in Alaska, on the Northern BMEWS line.

All's right with the world. Thanks for reading along with me.

Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, and Joe- Part 4

Sorry, it took so long. I wish to thank the gas company for tearing up the cable bundle and screwing up the internet for almost two months. (Sarcasm intended.)