Becky and Her Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
The girl of Brian's dream. And her mom.
4k words
4.67
152.1k
342

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,684 Followers

[A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

Additional note: This one is a bit of a departure for me, in that it doesn't contain literal mother-son incest. But it gets pretty close and all the other usual themes are there. :) (Also, if I'm being honest, though I have the basics structure of the rest of this story sketched out, I don't know when I'll have time to finish it. But if you want more, let me know and I'll do my best!)

Enjoy!]

*********

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Becky Byrne was walking toward me, staring me in the eye. Becky, the object of my lust for all of high school. My dream girl. Short, tight body, incredibly busty. Biggest breasts in the school. Curvy, but petite and so adorable. Sweet face, gorgeous, sparkling green eyes. Long, auburn hair. She had a habit of biting her bottom lip, as if she were always just a little ashamed.

But it was also as if she had no idea how hot she was. She was quiet and wore baggy flannel shirts or oversized sweater that actually did little to hide her amazing figure. The exception was during volleyball practice, when she wore tight shorts and a team jersey which accentuated her big, round ass and huge tits, the letters of the school team name made almost unreadable by how distended they were by her swollen chest. (The rumor was that she had to wear two or even three sports bras to keep her chest in check.) I sneeked peeks during practice every chance I got - and would then masturbate to those mental images at home.

In short, I was obsessed with her. And now she was walking up to me.

"Hey Brian," she said softly.

"Hey Becky," I managed to croak out.

"So... I hope this isn't too forward, but... I've noticed you looking at my body."

Uh oh. "Oh, I -"

"No," she said, reaching out her hand to touch my arms, in the process pressing her huge breasts up against each other. A deep line of cleavage formed between the top of her shirt. "It's ok. I'm not offended or anything. Flattered, if anything."

She bit her lip again and I melted.

"No, it's fine," she repeated. "The truth is, I think you're cute. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better."

This was not happening.

"I actually wanted to invite you over to my house."

Was I just standing there, gawking? Oh my god, my gaze had drifted out to her chest. I was directly staring at her huge breasts, straining out from her t-shirt-and-open flannel combo. I looked up at her, blushing.

"Sorry!"

"Brian, it's ok. Listen, how much would you say you like big breasts?"

"Um... a lot?"

"Do you like really big breasts? I mean, I know you like mine -" She smiled. "But, like, bigger than mine?"

"Uh, sure. I mean, yes, yours are amazing. But yes."

"Ok, cool." She took a step toward me and ran a finger down my chest. "So, do you want to come over to my place? Maybe tomorrow? Just a mellow Saturday visit - come whenever."

"Sure, that sounds great." My penis has been hardening the whole conversation, but now it threatened to become fully engorged, which... would have been a problem. I had to get out of there. "So... I'll see you tomorrow!" I shuffled off as best I could.

What was happening?

***

The next day, I found myself knocking on Becky's door. I had no idea what to expect, but I was already half-hard. I tried to take my mind off it. Then she opened the door. Actually, she opened it a little and popped her adorable head out. Her brown, wavy hair hung down beyond the opened door.

"Hey Brian! Um... so, you are welcome to come in. But promise me you won't freak out."

Won't freak out about what?

"Uh, sure. I promise."

She opened the door a little more, backed up and beckoned me in.

I walked in and... she was naked. Nude. I must have looked like that cartoon cat with his tongue lolling out. She attempted to cover her breasts and vagina with her hands - the latter was successful, but the former was a joke. The huge tits poked out everywhere. Even with the coverage, I could tell they were as big and round and perky as I had imagined.

"Hey," she said, and again bit her lip. "I can explain."

"Ooook."

"So, have you met my mom?"

Oh, I knew her mom, alright. I had only her seen her from afar, picking up Becky after school, but I knew exactly who she was. She was even more gorgeous than Becky - shorter, actually, but with an even more ridiculously voluptuous body. And, unlike Becky, she wasn't afraid to hide her. Sometimes she would wear t-shirts so tight that I could swear from across the parking lot I could see her nipples straining through them. Nipples on massive, round breasts. The biggest I had ever seen. She also often wore yoga pants, and her bulbous bubble butt poked out from them. She would hug Becky and they would get in the car together and drive off.

"Yeah, I think I know your mom."

"So Mommy - uh, mom - she has some very specific rules around the house. I know it sounds weird, but it's just something I've grown up with." She slowly dropped her hands and I could see her glorious body in its entirety. She was so curvy: huge tits on a tiny little body, a slim waist and thick hips and butt. She was short, but her arms and legs were slim and a little muscular. Her pussy wasn't trimmed, but her pubic hair was modest, a light brown. She slowly twisted her body in way that made her her breasts sway ever so slightly. It reminded me of a much younger girl, being slightly ashamed of her very adult body.

"That's cool. I mean, unusual. So... you're naked all day?"

"Whenever I'm home. I honestly don't mind it. I've sort of gotten into it."

Ooookay.

She again bit her lip, then took a couple of steps toward me. Her huge breasts were now just inches from my chest. Being at least 5 inches shorter than me, she looked up into my eyes. "So... you like my body?"

"It's amazing. You're amazing. You're the most gorgeous girl in school. You must know that."

She blushed and again between slowing twisting her body back and forth, her large tits swaying right before me.

"Wow - that's flattering. I think you're really cute too." She paused, then looked down at her tits. "You don't think my breasts are too big? Especially on my body - I'm pretty petite."

"Definitely not," I sputtered. "They're beautiful." She walked another couple of inches toward me. Her body was now just grazing mine.

She smiled. "Thanks. Sometimes I get self-conscious about them. Other times..." To my amazement, she reached up and plumped them, staring down at them with a smile still on her face. "Other times, I love them. They are super-big, huh? I'll be honest, sometimes... they make me really horny. Just looking at them or touching them-" She squeezed them lightly, essentially pushing them up toward my face.

She looked down passed them, at my crotch, then reached down and lightly caressed my cock, which was now rock-hard, straining against my pants. "Looks like they have the same effect on someone else."

I decided to take the plunge. "They do. You do. To be honest" - I tried to adjust my erection without much success - "it's sort of uncomfortable. I'm not sure how your mom's rules work, but - should I maybe take my clothes off?"

"That's really up to you... But I'll be honest, It might make me feel a little less awkward. And I would love to see you naked," she said with a giggle.

Ok then. In a frenzy, I took off all my clothes. Or tried to, anyway. Becky giggled as I hopped around a bit on leg, trying to get my pants off. I almost fell over getting my socks off and she full-on laughed, causing her massive tits to jiggle and sway.

Eventually, the deed was done, and now I was standing naked in front of an equally naked, and wildly hot Becky. She looked me up and down and, with a wink, whistled. Her gaze settled on my penis, which was rock-hard, pointing directly... well, at her face.

"Niiiice. Do you know how big it is?"

"Uh..."

"No problem! One sec." She raced off for a moment, her voluptuous body shimmying. My head was swimming. I was now alone with my dream girl, one I had masturbated over many times - and we were both nude. Before I could do too much more thinking, she returned, a ruler in her hand. She approached me, and this time, pushed her gorgeous body into mine, her huge tits squashing against my chest, my throbbing cock into her tummy. She stared up at me.

"Do you mind if I measure it? I'm just curious."

"Go for it, I guess."

She kneeled down and placed the end of the ruler against the base of my cock. "Looks like... 8 inches! Awesome. Perfect size."

She put the ruler down and looked up at me. "Mind if I touch it?"

Before I could answer, she wrapped her tiny hand around my cock, which was now visibly throbbing. "Nice girth, too," she said. I moaned just from her touch, but she suddenly released her grip and stood up. She took my hand in hers and again pulled her body into mine. I glanced down; her breasts were squashed against my chest, swelling up toward my face. I could feel her hard nipples on my skin. This time, she leaned her head up and kissed me gently on the mouth. She snaked her hand down between our bodies and began to lightly stroke my cock.

I could take a hint. With one hand, I cupped her amazing bubblebutt and with the other, drew her head into mine and began to kiss her. We made out like that - her caressing my throbbing prick, me molesting her ass. She pulled back for a moment and, with a sexy breathiness, said, "Feel me up. Squeeze my breasts. Please?"

I reached up with both hands, first gently cupping her huge tits, then lightly squeezing them, then tweaking her cute, erect nipples. She first stared down with an open mouth, almost as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing - I was worshipping her breasts. "God, that feels soooo good," she whispered. "You're the first boy to play with my breasts like that."

She pulled my head up and mashed her lips against mine, her tongue swirling in my mouth, then pushed my head down to lick her nipples, which I happily did. I began to suckle at one, squeezing the other at the same time, and she threw her head back. I couldn't believe how horny breast-play made her.

As if reading my mind, she said, "Brian... wanna see how excited you're making me?"

She pulled back a bit and cocked her hips up a bit. There was girl-juice trickling down the inside of her thighs. Neither of us had even touched her vagina and yet she was literally dripping wet. I reached down and found her clit. She gasped with pleasure. With the other hand, I grabbed a heaving breast. I started to diddle her; feeling her up, alternating between breasts; occasionally pinching a nipple, sometimes squeezing hard. Part of me wanted to go to the nearby couch, but I was turned on by our bodies writhing near each other as I groped and molested her voluptuous teen body. It was like she was a little sextoy, there simply to be manhandled and turned on.

"Oh god, Brian!" Her body started to tremble. "You're turning me on so much. I think I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to have an orgasm, Brian. And - oh god - I need to tell you something - but don't stop! I have really - uh, fuck! - really strong orgasms. It sort of takes over my whole body." I plunged a finger into her sopping, tight vagina and she let out a little delighted yelp. She was shaking now, clearly on the verge of an orgasm. I put another finger inside of her.

"Brian! Oh baby!" Her legs began to buckle, but I held her up by her pussy and tits. "Fucking cumming, Brian! You're making me cum!! AHHHHH!" She shuddered more intensely than ever, squealing as she came. Juice ran over my hand and splattered on the floor. My god, she was a squirter. Her vagina spasmed around my fingers and she collapsed into my arms.

"Oh god oh god oh god." She was swimming in a post-orgasmic haze. After a moment, she straightened up and stared into my eyes. "Oh god, Brian, that was amazing. And look" - she glanced down at my cock, which was as swollen as I'd ever seen it, almost purple, throbbing. She leaned up and kissed me again. "I guess I need to take care of you now, Brian, huh?"

She dropped down to her knees and leaned forward to kiss my penis, first just a gentle peck, then a few more. Soon she was running her gorgeous lips up and down the length of my penis, moaning to herself. "It's so beautiful," she whispered, as she rubbed it all over her face, raining it with more kisses. She started to lick and suck on the head, which drove me crazy. Staring up at me with those gorgeous bright green eyes, and seeing my reaction, she then plunged her mouth around my cock. Delightfully depraved wet noises emanated from my crotch as she went to town, frantically sucking, as if her life depended on it.

She pulled her mouth off my thick penis and, panting, said, "God, I love this. Your cock is soooo wonderful. Can you... can you, like, really face-fuck me?" She took my hands and put them on the back of her head. "Like this. Force me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I pushed her head back down onto my cock, now fucking her mouth at exactly the rhythm I wanted. Judging by her moans, it was exactly what she wanted. My cock was thrusting into her face at a quick rate, though occasionally I slowed down to keep myself from cumming in her mouth. Finally, with enormous self-control, I slowly pulled her mouth off my cock.

She gave my cock a few final, sloppy licks, leaving a trail of saliva, which she then let drip down into her cleavage - and I suddenly realized why.

After getting back on her feet, she said, "I think it's time for you to fuck my breasts, Brian." She gently pushed me toward the sofa. I flopped down on it and she immediately climbed on top of me, my cock pressing into her wet crotch. She ground her huge breasts on me while she kissed me intensely. "I really like you, Brian," she said, before nibbling on my ear. Yeah, I got that, I thought. "I want you to be the first to fuck my breasts." Her huge tits swayed in front of my face.

She slowly got down from the sofa, easing herself onto the floor between my legs. She stared up at me. Even in such a debauched position, she was so cute. She hoisted up her huge, swollen breasts, as if for my inspection. "Do you want to fuck my big tits, sweetie? I've never given a titfuck before, so you'll have to tell me if I'm doing a good job. But I'm pretty sure I've got the right sized breasts for it. Do you want to know how big they are before you fuck them?"

I could only nod yes.

She pulled one huge tit up to her mouth and just before the nipple reached her lips, said "32-" she put her crinkled nipple into her mouth and sucked. "Double-F." She sucked again. "Does that sound big enough for a titfuck, Brian?"

Before I could answer, she positioned her around my cock and pressed them in. "I might need help with this part, Brian. Feel free to push them together if there's not enough pressure. But I'm going to do my breast - uh, best." She smiled. And then started to move them up and down. I couldn't believe the sensation. Her tits were so huge that my cock was entirely engulfed by them. Again, she stared down, almost as agape as I was at what we were witnessing. Every now and then, the head of my cock would poke out, and she would lick or briefly suck it as it emerged from her massive cleavage.

I started to moan at the amazing sensation of her big, spongy tits jerking me off. She looked up at me, her eyes gleaming. "Are you going to cum, Brian? Are my huge tits going to make you cum?"

I flashed back to just a few weeks before, at school, staring at Becky's cartoonishly voluptuous body jiggled and swaying past me in the hallway. She was headed to volleyball practice. I openly stared at her big, round tits, barely contained in her tight t-shirt, her butt pushing out of her athletic shorts. I never imagined that she would be squatting in front of me, squeezing her tits around my rigid prick, taking me to the verge of orgasm.

"Oh god! Fucking tighter, Becky!" I yelled, using my hands to squeeze her huge, soft tits toward my cock. With my hands now controlling her huge tits, rippling as they slammed up and down around my cock, she grabbed a hold of each nipple and squealed in horny delight as she squeezed them. I was getting very close.

"I'm going to cum, Becky! Gonna cum all over your huge tits!"

"Do it! Cum for me, Brian! Show me how much sperm you can shoot all over my busty body!"

At that exact moment, my cock started to pump out ropes of thick cum. The first few landed not on her tits, but on her face, and again she moaned in excitement as they did. The next few rounds landed with a splash on her heaving tits. I withdrew my cock, aimed it at her massive breasts, which she again cupped for me, and sprayed them with the final few rounds. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Before I knew what was happening, she reached over to the coffeetable and grabbed a towel - funny that I hadn't even noticed it (I guess it made sense to have around, given, well, all the nakedness) - and wiped herself clean. She immediately dove into my crotch, swallowing and cleaning off my cock with her mouth, letting out the occasional groan of pleasure. Soon, to my pleasant surprise, I was hard again.

"I had a feeling you were an extremely viral young man," she said as she climbed on top of me, straddling my legs, her still-dripping-wet pussy hovering just above my penis. "So much cum! And still hard. I think that earns you an immediate reward."

With that, she slowly lowered herself, enrobing my cock with her warm, wet pussy. "UHHHH, FUCK," she exclaimed. "That feels SO good. God, I love your cock."

I reached up and grabbed her huge tits and squeezed. "YEEESSSS," she exclaimed. "Grope me, Brian! Feel me up, squeeze them, tweak my nipples, whatever you want."

I wasn't going to say no. I spent the next few minutes molesting her huge breasts - the ones I had dreamt about for years - as she rode my cock. At some point, my hands drifted down and I grabbed first her tiny waist, and then her thick ass, now controlling the rate of her bounce. I was basically masturbating with her entire petite body. We started to kiss as we fucked. I was in heaven.

I turned Becky over, so she was on all fours on the couch and crouched down slightly so I could slide my cock into her pussy. As I did, she let out another huge moan of pleasure. I started to fuck her again, her huge tits hanging down below her, swayed as we made love. That went on for a few minutes, but I really wanted to be able to see her gorgeous face and large teenage breasts, so I again flipped over her tiny body, her tits spraying little droplets of sweat as I did, and immediately impaled her again with my cock.

We fucked like that, in missionary position, for another few minutes, occasionally exchanging deep, wet kisses. She whispered things like "I love fucking you, Brian" and "Look at my big tits, sweetheart. Don't they look extra swollen to you?" I could only grunt in response as I plowed into her. If not for the massive orgasm I had had earlier, I wouldn't have been able to last this long, but at the moment, I felt like I could fuck the gorgeous little teen forever.

Suddenly, Becky looked up, over the top of my head.

"Hi Mommy."

What?!

I tried to turn my head, but Becky's legs were hooked around my ass, pulling my body into hers. But soon, as she came around the side of the couch, it was confirmed. Becky's mother was standing in front of us as we fucked - rutted like animals, really - her hands on her hips.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,684 Followers
12