All Comments on 'Anna with the Big Boobies...'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I hope you are doing well. Thanks

medik720medik720over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story line. I would have liked to have seen some more character development and a sense of emotion to the story. Kinda read like an autobiography to an extent. Still, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn Great Story and so close to home.

I know a woman in our town (happily married for 10 years and counting) whose boobs are massive and always kept problems to herself. Her husband always had friends over for dinner every Friday evening and will be off Saturday afternoon which has started rumors. She knew of these and would never tell her husband. I was the one who told him cause I am the closest neighbor and yes... I also know how madly in love she is when they got married. His solution was to have her smother him with her bosom in the town square, where all the gossipers gathered(more like followed her) like moths to a flame. My part was just easy.

She smotheted her husband with her tits and when the whispers and name calling started HE just said, "I told you honey! You're too loud when we make love." I laughed and said, "Hey! Her loudness is my cue to watch you two go at it wth my girl!"

So gossipers gathered to their house the next Friday and Saturday and even dared to talk with one of the husband's friends/coworkers. That guy just said, "Bossman's wife is beautiful. But will never take another man in bed. And we never dared ask her." They didn't move towns. But gossipers only stopped after she gave birth to quadruplets who were all mixed race. Just like the two of them.

And our shared voyeurism continues.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Crazy!! That is good crazy. Humor abounds, with wit. Thanks.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Truly love the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked most of this so it was good, but I just didn't get the smothering/restraining.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

@anonymous - some people get off on restraining and some people get off on smothering. A lot of times it's about control. Sometimes just a turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...