Annabel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard paused his thrusts, keeping his hard cock buried inside of her; he chuckled. "That didn't take long."

And it hadn't. Richard had barely touched her beforehand and had made her orgasm in less than a few minutes just with his cock.

Annabel tried to catch her breath, but it was hard too.

Richard rubbed his hands against her hips before pulling his cock out.

Annabel couldn't stop her whimper; she felt empty with him no longer inside her.

Richard grasped her thigh and twisted Annabel over. She shifted onto her back and, for the first time, looked up at Richard. He was still dressed, his shirt was a little rumbled, and his pants were shoved down his hips, but he was mostly clothed. Unlike her, she was completely bare before him. He smiled and leant forward between her legs, her thighs falling open without him even needing to ask.

Annabel glanced down and caught sight of the cock that had just been fucking her, and as she had thought, it was a monster. Not only was Richard's cock at least eight or nine inches, but it was also thick. Mark's had been mostly long. Richard was defiantly putting Mark to shame.

Richard leant down and pressed his body lightly against Annabel's. He pressed their lips together and wrapped her legs around his waist as he did. When he broke the kiss, he said, "I don't know how long until the boys get back, but I plan to spend every minute fucking you."

Annabel blushed; it felt good to be desired like that.

As Richard shifted, a loud cry was pulled from her; his cock was pushing back into her now sensitive pussy and stretching her once more.

"Richard," she gasped.

He smirked. "Hearing my name on your lips is perfect. Say it again." He pulled back and thrust in hard.

"Richard," she moaned.

"Again."

"Richard!"

Thrust.

"Richard!"

Thrust!

With every thrust, she chanted his name, over and over. He ploughed into her with enough force to shift the lounge, her breasts bouncing too. The fire in her belly was ignited again, and with every thrust, it got better and better. The intense, overwhelming need grew, and Richard's cock seemed to throb inside Annabel.

Holding onto Richard's arms, Annabel looked down to watch as his cock sunk into her again and again. It stuffed her to the brink, touching every inch of her insides, pushing her further and further.

"Fuck!" groaned Richard. His thrust faltered, but he didn't stop.

Annabel gasped as he changed his angle slightly, and it pushed her over. Her second orgasm hit her, and her body shook. "Richard!" she screamed.

Richard grunted, and his thrust grew sharp. His cock pulsed and Annabel felt a large shot of cum coat her insides, followed by another and another. Richard's orgasm seemed to rock through him for a few moments before he stilled, his cock buried inside Annabel's pussy along with the mountain of cum.

She looked up at the man who had just fucked her and just knew that Mark probably would never live up to his father, not after that.

He looked down at her and smirked. He rocked his hips, causing a loud squelch as his cock moved the cum inside of her. A large drop of it dribbled out of her folds as he did.

Annabel gasped at the sensation. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

Richard kissed her softly. Unlike the others its was sweet. He said, "I will be happy to make you cum like that as often as you like."

Annabel felt excitement fill her, and she wondered how long they had before Mark and Brian got home. Could Richard fuck her again before they did?

Richard's hips moved, and he pulled his softened cock out of her. A lot of his cum followed, and he chuckled. "Might want to clean yourself up. The boys shouldn't be too much longer."

Annabel nodded and watched as Richard stood, tucked his cock away and walked back inside.

It took her a moment to find a way to sit up; her pussy was a mess and slightly aching. She needed a shower and to clean up Richard's cum. It was soaking into the cushion and would probably stain.

To be continued...


12