All Comments on 'Annabelle'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

To divorce her, to avoid alcohol and to start a new life in the future....

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Well...

That was a waste...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hahahahahaha

.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
"What a Waste Of A Perfectly Good White Girl"

Sorry, a little "Better Off Dead" angst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

That is a great way to treat a cheating wife. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whaT HE LEFT HIS WIFE TO DIE????

YOU ARE ONE SICK STORY TELLER. he gave her a shit life and she didnot work. so she broke one night and he puts her in the garbage and is going to dump her body into the garbage dump. .this is sick..she sliped and he killed her for what.. do not like this writers story at all

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Well

This is literally what you'd call "Taking out te trash."

Not a cool story. Not the way to end a relationship.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Seriously great opening - actually class writing. Fucking loved it.

I occasionally felt the author's 'senseof humor' interfered, as if he wouldn't commit one way or another...'as consumers held on tightly to every dollar in the dying economy' eventually sets us up and leads us down. And down...

"Mike sat silently in his recliner looking down upon his wife. Annabelle had worn her UV glow neon pink tube dress. During the fall, the stretchy Lycra material had hitched up her hip, exposing...."

LMAO is that what they say?

So on to the final analogical end. Great story. 5* all day.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GOING SOLO SANS WIFE

she wanted better, he gave her a new trash bin to reside in, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh the poor

Oh the poor wife, she had to get her boyfriend to tell him and then had the gall to come home, well good riddance to bad rubbish, at least now he can slow down his working as he only has himself to feed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He killed his marriage, then he killed her.

If he had any decency, he'd have taken his "freedom" in the form of a bullet to the head.

You see, when you keep secrets from someone you love, knowing full well those secrets are destructive to your marriage, things like hiding money for an "anniversary surprise", you have to be a fucking idiot. A commitment is more than just slaving away at a job. If you're going to do that, if you're going to put raking in the bucks ahead of someone you pretend to love, then you better tell them why you're doing it, instead of pissing away the love, the sex, and everything else, and then wondering why the fuck she cheated on you.

He knew he was breaking her and did it anyway. There is more than one kind of cheating, and he cuckholded his wife by giving his cock to his job, and refused to tell her why he was doing it. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

Not much for her either, since apparently neither of these idiots grasp the concept of "divorce".

This is well written, and the plot holds together, so I'm rating it well for that, but both of your characters come off as heartless and brainless sociopaths who really have nobody to blame but themselves for the situation they're in, economy or not.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Did not like the ending

I gain this ***** because I could see someone doing this. One commenter said she slipped once. Really!!! I hope something like this happens to you. This is not a slip, it is not a mistake. They both made vows she broke them, circumstance broke the rest and he sped up the until death do us part. What he should have done was put her in the recliner and propt up the largest mirror they have so she could see herself when she wakes then he just leaves and never returns. Think about that, no violence and he does not have to put up with a whore who did nothing to sustain the marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I think you guys need to read the story again

he didn't kill her, he put her out like the trash she was. He didn't do anything to her. She was sleep with cum dripping out of both holes. He said she was trash so he put in the trash and went on with his life. 5 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Images Painted by Talented. Author ( at the expense of a logical & satisfying plot )

So they have roaches where they live ? Yuck ! Clean up the trailer. Dont leave food out . Set up the poison & that pest goes away. All that takes is elbow grease. I can't deny the power of the vermin images though. Kudos to the author for infusing economic deprivation as a reason for her discontent. A brave, realistic choice.

I think the husband killed the wife in the author's mind but Literotica rules made him pull that punch. That's quite a disturbing portrait cc the unmoving body in the dumpster - who's ultimately to blame ? The only thing for sure in my mind is that it's literally & figuratively , a mess.

The author has created a buffet platter, in terms of food for thought, from relatively few words . He probably desired this story was deliberately hazy & meant to be provocative. If some coherency had to go by the wayside. So be it. In this regard , he has succeeded.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
one comment

Though it isn't likely if they dumped the dumpster into the truck she could be so out of it that she could end up buried alive and suffocate.On the other hand a unique story of literally good riddance to trash.Among other things she barely made an effort to help,maybe finding a full time job?

InnuendosInnuendosalmost 12 years ago
njlauren

She wouldn't live long enough to suffocate, the crushing pressure of the truck's compacting mechanism would kill her first. I get the whole "cheating bitch deserves death" angle, but that's a gutless way to kill someone making an unwitting garbage truck driver do it for you.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
I read it as a (darkly) humorous flash-story

And, as that, I thought it was largely successful.

I didn't take it that he killed her, or assured her death (though I guess that could be the net result). He took out the trash and hit the road.

A well-written little exercise that was over the top in many respects. A star student-athlete in college getting with a chubby, bespecled, acne-ravaged wall-flower? Not likely. He fell in love with her personality? Fine. But, what kind of character does she have that when economic hard times hit, she can't pick up a full time job? Any full time job, so hubby doesn't have to work 80 hours a week and more just to scrape by.

BTW-what economy is it that ayoung, able-bodied, intelligent, college-educated man can't do better than $10.50 an hour? Fast food joints in my town pay more than that to start. The wife was a selfish bitch, the hubby didn't fail to keep his promisses-he failed to have the come to Jesus talk that she had coming. Hot as she might be he'll be better off without her dead weight.

I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What she did was immoral

What he did was illegal and cowardly. A real man doesn't take the cowards way out, he doesn't kill someone who jet him. That is what a bitch does.

So how did she know about the overtime if she didn't gt the message? If she was a preachers kid, then why did she cheat on him so easily? If their house was such a shit hole, then why didn't they make it liveable? So many questions and no answers be ausr the author confused strength with violence. Violence is the first resort of the truly weak. Well done, sir, you have just won silver on the moron olympics.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
loved the story

My only change would have been to dump her in the front of the trailer park with a "Free to a good home" sign on her. She only married him because she thought she would be rich. Sounds like she did not keep trailer clean and if he worked that many hours a week i bet that was not the first time she strayed. Though they must of had a lot of expensive to be that broke if each job paid bout same. She could have worked more or cleaned differently. I liked it short and to point

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I didn't see the ending coming

Well written flash story. Kind of poetic ending. Wonder if she woke up in time to avoid a trip to the landfill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hm...................

Wish I had thought of that.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Almost good but too fuzzy....

...with a million unanswered questions but the ending would have worked great for a more detailed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LMAO this was great

Taking out the trash, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Some of the comment's state he killed her, again HAHAHAHAHAHA it was trash pick-up day at a run-down trailer park, there was trash overflowing at that dumpster. So unless the trash truck driver was a crak-head he saw the whore-trash and probably started cussing cause she was going to make him late for the rest of his pick-ups. She is unable to distinguish between wants and NEEDS. Need air, need water, need food. Want to party and a prostitute is born.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed the story, the descriptive sentences and I love the dilemna that you presented.

We all are faced with dilemnas from time to time and it's interesting to me to see how they are resolved with each person's differing take.

Thank you for writing and contributing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

sandwichmansandwichmanalmost 12 years ago
thats more like it....

oh man! you can write... I mean you can really write...

make sure and email me the next time you submit to Literotica mate

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
This is the way a short story

should be written. Well done.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

A sequel with the second chance for him????

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
A really excellent story

Sharp and economic in the use of words. Complete and horrifying...

Looking forward to the authors next stories.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
cold... dude..cold

Well done-hope this is just the start

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Quirky and original style.

Very funny and mean writing. Hope you stay in LW. It's a 5 star.

bufboxbufboxalmost 12 years ago
you are a good storyteller ...

... I like a bit more sexual description normally ... but was very good and well-written. Original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's interesting here is the commentators vs. rating

The revenge-aholics clearly dominate the comments, but the rating isn't that high. Those who hated he story quietly voted and got on with their lives. The "Loving Wife" trolls rant positively over this story, just as they do negatively over the stories wherein the husband enjoys the wife's escapade's. You folks really need therapy in order to get over the women you couldn't keep satisfied.

What really gets me is the fact that had he loved her coming home dripping cum, the trolls would be screaming, "Put it in Fetish, this isn't a loving wife story." Yet, we see none of that here. Hypocrites.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Lack of a longer aftermath

@ Dear Anon, if the author had written longer plot with the divorce proceedings and yes with a second chance with a newer woman, this story would have gotten more stars. Sometime many our male buddies will be more succesful with a second woman in their life and majority of our buddies can learn satisfiing them . A good longer aftermath revenge or consequence story can help our betrayed husband buddies to decide on divorcing from their cheating wives. After divorce majority of the betrayed exhusband can find a second woman and this marriage can be more succesful, as the earlier one was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not fatal

Having driven a garbage truck for a few years I think it is safe to say that getting dumped into one, the chance of it being fatal are slim

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
3.5 score so far ain't bad....

considering the multitude of reasons to hate this story. The hubby didn't "man up." He was not without fault. She was, in many ways a sympathetic, though having a weak core morality. She was also desparate, disconsolate, abandoned by her husband, seeing no end in sight, particularly vulnerable, and drunk. A one time slip that DSQ or Longhorn or Ohio (usually) would write back into a meaninful an poinant reconciliation. Intead, the author artfully (even poetically?) weaves a short tale about a poetically simple solution. Horrifying (or absurd-by my reading) as it was, it was a suitable end to a sad tale.

Enough BTBers will like it, though they will be less than pleased. The "Clint Eastwoods" will downgrade for "killing a woman" (I hope no women were hurt in the telling of this tale....), and doing nothing to the "loverboy" (thanks, Duna!).

If this ever reaches 4 stars, it will be a miracle of enough readers from different perspectives agreeing on two things: 1) it was original; and 2) it was really well told.

I'm logging on and giving this 5 stars until it hits 4, at least.

Great job.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Choices

If he ever loved her at all, he would honor the choice she made. He should then select from whatever choices were still available to him. Hubby knew she was slipping away from him before this night. She did little (except the last part of the note and the drunk phone message) with any intent of hurting him, just saving her own sanity. People don't OWN other adult people in this, or any similar, society!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Score is now above average(3.63) which is far better than any non revenge wimp story.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Confused

He fucked her life over and she dies?? Strange

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
two worthless losers in life

and one that could not respect her marriage vows

a fitting end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
None of you are paying very close attention to the scores on Literotica.

The five star scoring system has resulted in mediocre stories recieving scores of 4.00. Any score below 4.00 is a dismal failure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he broke her and dumped her

he could not make it home knowing she was breaking ,living such a crummy life. if he worked 3 jobs and she worked, they would still have better than the trailer trash dump they lived in. he should have given her the time to escape, he has no one to blame but himself, for her losing herself ,getting drunk and druged and having sex under the influence. those who think she is totally at fault need the clear there cobwebs from there eyes and really read the story. the women haters will never achnowledge that. as they always say kill the bitch..

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
fitting

It was fitting that he put that useless whore garbage where she belonged. Work 80 hours while she sits on her fat loser ass? Fuck that. I hope she asphixiates just as the compacter crushes the cunt. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to annom who sided with the wife

Well, lets see what happen

A) They love each other and PROMISED EACH OTHER, Fidelity, support one another, love,

B) Husband lost his job out of his control and unable to get equal job in shit economy (very common in today's economy)

C) She does not get off her fat ass to help the family (Yes family Him and his wife is a supposed family)

D) He works extra hours so to maintain a shelter for her (like I have done many times to support my family)

E) She should have not put her self in that position, The same will be the same if role were reverse.

F) Yes the end was a bit beyond. I would have liked her to wake up in the trash bin and find out her husband is gone, and is forced to join us grunts in the work force.

Question to you: Where did he fail ?

good writing skills hope u submit more longer stories in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad

Not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, I thought that maybe I'd the worst story on here a few days ago.....

I hadn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

The easiest divorce in history. Nice going dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife has no moral fiber or backbone...

This slut complains about not having any money, then complains that her husband isn't home entertaining her. So she goes out by herself to party knowing full well what will happen. She's so classy that she calls her husband to rub his nose in the fact that she's going to fuck a couple of strangers, tells him not to wait up.

She belongs in the garbage because she is garbage. For the cucks who are offended that the husband refused to put up with her whoring around like they do (if they've actually got wives), she's out there somewhere. Go find her and maybe you'll be lucky enough to lick her clean every night. Then go crawl back under the rock where you live and stop annoying the men. Yeah, I'm talking to you Lickithecreampie.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SHE HAS A BETTER THAN 50% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL

that is if she is still alive. TK U MLJ LV NV

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

I'm going to be honest. I didn't much like it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Lost it with the murder

And the folly of him blaming himself.

Good other than that. Glad you got out of the dark period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow! Now, that is BTB

Never expected that. Original ending to a very dark story.

(PS What happened to your humorous touches?)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Dark

That one went to a dark place,.but it was a very good story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Sad tale...

...but not his fault. It is her immaturity that brought her down. Some people simply will never grow up. Leaving her was the only choice he had. Perhaps she lived, if you can call that living, or perhaps her life was over. Sad.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Interesting ending. Fittingly brutal. If it was that bad, she could have divorced him before then. That’s one selfish woman.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, still dark but deserved. Garbage homogeneity garbage.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

More than a little harsh. The guy got down-sized, he is not the cream of the crop either. He should get up there and let someone else drive!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Busting your ass 80 hours a week for a cheating, selfish slut?? Not in my lifetime!!!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I hope she wakes up when the garbage Truck arrives. Realizing where she is and remembering what she did the night before she feels ashamed. Then comes back to the trailer missing all her husband things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The trash hauler decided to run a compactor cycle on his load just after leaving Mike's trailer park. No trace of the slut was ever found, but to be fair no one was looking in the commercial side of the landfill. After the police heard the voicemail, the cheating cunt was assumed to have run off with her lover. When asked how he felt, Mike would always reply that he found her betrayal to be "crushing."

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio3 months ago

Five for its originality and the fact the ending made me tear up a little. You can make up your own mind whether or not she survived the dumpster, and even though I usually prefer stories with a more definite ending, it worked this time. The MC had compassion for her up to the end when he went back and got her favorite bedspread. If she had been willing to work half as hard they could have weathered the storm. The sneaky cheaters are bad enough, but the ones like Annabel who go out of their way to rub the poor guy’s nose in it deserve getting hauled off by the karma dump truck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous