All Comments on 'Annabelle'

by Emirus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hate these stories

where the wife turns into a total controlling sadistic bitch. Why can't you write something where she still considers her husband a human being who deserves some love? Domination shouldn't be utterly cruel and just onesided pleasure.

I'll try and remember not to read anymore of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have to agree with the comment below.

The wife is an evil cunt. This shouldn't be in BDSM because she imprisoned and tortured James without his consent (using hypnosis). It's basically one long false imprisonment and rape story, with a vile whore abusing her husband and fucking younger men. You should have posted it under "Nonconsent/Reluctance".

What about safe words? In a true dominant and submissive relationship, the submissive actually holds most of the power, because they set the limits for what they're comfortable with.

stevessvstevessvabout 5 years ago
Nicely done

I love the female sadism.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
123z. Too long.

I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy Annabelle. She’s received 36 votes the vast majority 5’s. the reason voting is turned off is because of three trolls, including the two above, who 1-bombed her. One of them took the time to 1-bomb all my stories at the same time. Those three 1’s took her from a high red H to below the 4.5. I assume, if voting was on, yours would also have been a 1.

When I vote on a story it’s never less than a 1⭐️ If I think it’s worth less I will leave a constructive comment but not vote because I believe every writer has done their best and doesn’t deserve a kick in the teeth for their efforts.

My editor is an experienced writer of 24 stories, all in bdsm, and all with high red H’s and accolades. I value their opinion more than the opinion of yourself, or any other reader or writer, and the two others who commented.

As you know, I follow yourself which I wouldn’t do if I didn’t want to read your stories. I wouldn’t normally answer a comment, certainly not one as harsh as yours, but I never delete them. I thought your comment deserved a response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I can't say I enjoyed it, but I appreciate the quality of the writing. I won't vote on it, but would give it a 4 for writing. The sparse style accentuates the cruelty of the lead. The cruelty, and fully developed psychopathy has me giving it a 1 for enjoyment. There is a noncon category for a reason. Had you posted it there, I doubt you would have been bombed.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon - quality of the writing.

You can’t imagine how much your comment “I appreciate the quality of the writing” means to me. I’m capable, as are many others, of sitting down and writing a crowd pleaser sex story in double quick time. But I want to be appreciated for the quality of my writing and with every story I strive to improve.

I was undecided which category to put the story in giving the many sections available. In the end I decided in favour of bdsm but obviously everyone has their own opinion and I appreciate that. Thank you for your comment.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Re: Quality of the writing - Anon comment and author response

I agree with both the comment and the response. BDSM is not my area of interest, but I saw Emirus response in the Public Feedback page, where he said that he appreciated the recognition of his writing. Despite the fact that authors write for themselves, recognition of their skill is always appreciated.

I skimmed through the story, and I agree that it is well constructed and well written.

My area of interest is mostly the comments to Loving Wives stories where the commenters rarely recognise the quality of the writing but merely comment on whether the characters are behaving in ways they prefer. It seemed to me that in other categories people simply don't read stories if the characters are doing things they don't like and the comments are more likely to be about how well the story is written.

Thus I found Emirus' comment interesting, being from a BDSM author.

Lue

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
An error

I’ve just noticed an error in my response to 123z. The particular sentence should read “When I vote on a story it’s never less than a 3⭐️.” I never vote 1 or 2 stars for the reasons I gave in my response.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Luedon

Thank you for your comment and as half of the ten stories are bdsm I suppose I could be considered a bdsm writer but I do have stories in four other categories as well. I don’t like to be confined or categorised in what I’m writing. It’s just what happens to come out of my head. My next story is probably going to be in a different category and it certainly won’t be in bdsm.

Once again thank you for your compliments about my writing. I do try and tell a story, no matter how many words, and have no wish to write something just for the self gratification of the reader. I write, in the main, for my enjoyment and hope the reader enjoys it. If I don’t enjoy it how can I expect the reader to do so?

However, my next story, which will possibly be in Celeb & Fan Fiction (a new category) is written specifically for the reader and for my sense of humour as regards the characters.

As for the Annabelle storyline. It begins with Erotic Couplings. Then into BDSM. I do agree Annabelle is not a nice lady but this is fiction although in the real world not all bdsm is nice. If you want a nice mistress please read Dominica and Kia. Annabelle does uncover her husband’s latent masochism, she is concerned about his well being whilst in the basement (eg heating and comfort), although when she is with him it’s her pleasure that is important. There is humour as in the “real cream” and “cat-o-ninetails.” The interaction with her friend Rowena shows another side of her personality. The incident with the man on the cruise is Group Sex and how that relationship changes. Back to her relationship with James and then ending with the arrival of the virgin which would be First Time?

As I’ve said I tried to write a story and, personally, I think I’ve succeeded. Will I write in Loving Wives? Maybe. But it won’t be the usual LW tale. I certainly wouldn’t be writing it without involving my sense of humour and probably to a large degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird

I do like femdom stories but this one was a bit convoluted.

I don't like wives as doms but just my preference.

EmirusEmirusover 3 years agoAuthor
To anon - weird

I’m sorry you disliked the story so much you felt you had to give it a 1 which is the star for hating a story. You say you don’t like stories when the wife is a domme, which is fine, but it was clear early on Annabelle was a wife and a domme as well as being an evil bitch. Perhaps because this was made very obvious you should have stopped reading then.

I’ve started reading stories and then realised it wasn’t for me so I’ve stopped, not commented, not voted and moved on. To me that’s the thing to do. But I appreciate everyone doesn’t think the same and thankfully only a handful have bombed the story.

Thankfully the majority of readers have understood the story and that the main character is a not very nice person. I like to have variety in my stories, try to make them different, and if you want a story about a nice domme, as I’ve said before, please read Dominica and Kia.

Thank you to everyone who has understood the story, enjoyed it, and voted accordingly. That makes my writing it worthwhile.

JustineDuMondeJustineDuMondeover 3 years ago

For those of you who felt an incontrollable need to give one star, or remark that you "don't like these stories," may I offer a suggestion?

Don't read them. You know, it is possible to go to another story. And, nobody's truly interested in your masochistic need to find things to dislike. Really, it's fantasy, people. Nobody's actually locked in a basement, hypnotized by their sadistic, sexually adventurous wife. Jesus.

I however loved it. Even with the small flaws, it's different and it made me feel very hot. So, five stars dear.

rocketskaterocketskateover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The writing is of the highest standards. The first 'act' so to speak of her entertaining a client is very good. The description of her 'work' is excellent and that is coming from someone who used to be an escort. The scene with Rowena on the cruise is as sexy as hell and very entertaining and original. I would like to have known what went on with the three of them at the end of the week. The scenes with James under hipgnosis and kept in the dungeon are fun and well written. Although hipgnosis isn't usually my thing to read I enjoyed these scenes. I hope one day you will return to the character of Annabelle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous