Annabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

She went into the dungeon, leaving him to clean himself and the machine, and put it back in its storage place. Once done he followed her into the dungeon to find her waiting, holding the leather strap and handcuffs in her hands. He picked up the harness as he walked towards her, stepped into it and fastened it around his waist. Without being told, he turned to allow her to fasten his hands behind him, and then tie his elbows together with the strap, tightening them both until they were totally secure. Using the remote control, she lowered the chain and fastened the hook to the harness. The chain retracted towards the ceiling and eventually he hung upside down, his head a foot or so above the floor with his feet almost touching the ceiling. She wanted his head higher. Touching her control panel she used an adaptation she had made him put in and his arse was pulled towards the ceiling causing his knees to bend. His head rose until he was looking straight towards where she shaved every day.

Walking away, she returned a minute later sporting a bright yellow appendage. No larger than the majority of her collection but he'd never seen this one before.

"What do you think? Do you like my new cock? What do you think of the colour?"

"It's very nice, Mistress. I don't believe I've seen one that colour before."

"Neither had I but I just fell in love with it and knew you'd enjoy it."

He was puzzled by this remark. "Knew you'd enjoy it?" What was special about this one? He had learned to enjoy all her cocks, what was different about this one?

Before he had time to think more the tip passed his lips and the cock slid into his throat. Gently her cock made love to him. No sense of urgency. He relaxed and his mind took him back to those days long ago when she allowed him to make love to her. When she let him think that he was the master of the house. When they both laid on their side as they spooned. His cock slowly sliding into her, seeking that special spot. He could have been more powerful but she preferred letting his cock make love to her, not fucking her.

Suddenly she withdrew, inserting a vibrating butt plug into his arse, setting it on random speed. She went back to his mouth and he enjoyed being fucked, not knowing what speed and when the speed would change. For her part she kept the rhythm, artificially spit roasting him but with his mind imagining it was the real thing.

She sensed he was about to orgasm, pulled out of his mouth, immediately shooting the contents of her hollow dildo over his face.

"Open your mouth," she commanded. He obeyed instantly and she shot it into his mouth in big dollops. Swallowing when upside down is not easy but he did his best. She scooped some from his face, licking her fingers, an expression of pleasure on her face.

"Real cream, James. I was going to use synthetic cum but then decided to give you a treat."

She lowered him, removed his bonds, and instructed him to clean his face and then lay on the rack. After she secured his ankles, he put his hands behind his head and she secured them also. This time she used her phone to control the apparatus. She could use the remote controls in the dungeon or the app on her phone to operate everything in the dungeon which came in very useful when she was upstairs or even out of the house. She stretched him until it was uncomfortable but not painful. She fixed clamps to his nipples and attached chains to them. Ran the chains over his body to tie them round his balls. The chains continued down, through the hole in the table between his legs, and ended with a two pound lead weight attached. To finish, she put him into a cock cage. But not an ordinary cage. This was Kali's teeth. Every time his penis attempted to enlarge the teeth dug in, drawing blood from the tiny insertions. He derived pleasure from pain but with those teeth the pleasure wasn't worth the pain.

Suspended from the ceiling was a large screen tv which Annabelle switched on. She adjusted the controls to show a four way split screen view of the bedroom in which she entertained clients.

"I'm going to leave you now. Enjoy the show."

He knew exactly what she meant. She was going to entertain another client. He would view it and become aroused, as she intended, and suffer the consequences. She would adjust the rack as she desired. He would never be comfortable but sometimes the pain would be worse than others. She bent and kissed him sensually on the lips.

"Bye Darling, see you later," she smirked, and then left him alone, exiting the room and leaving her laughter behind with him.

******************************

Annabelle returned to the ground floor of her house, entered her bedroom, and proceeded to choose her outfit prior to touching up her makeup. She had a new client arriving in less than an hour and wanted to look her best. Not that she didn't always look good but this was one of her special clients.

Exactly on time her doorbell rang and she glided down the hallway to open her front door. A twenty two year old young man, nervously shifting from foot to foot, faced her with an apprehensive expression. She recognised him from his photograph, had talked with him on the phone, but she still inspected him from head to toe. A pleasant face, hiding behind a pair of heavy framed glasses, neither handsome nor ugly, with an unruly mop of curly hair above. Average height and what looked like a fit, young body disguised by cargo pants and a baggy jacket. She took him by the hand, words not needed, and led him down the hallway. It was his first visit to escort Annabelle. He was one of the many young men who entrusted her with the loss of their virginity.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers