Annabelle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh bugger!" I said.

She smiled, but said nothing. Another flex, another push. Another flex, another push.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" I was continually babbling, as the ridges touched all the right spots.

Then, she let my knees drop, and hooking her hands round my shoulders, fell forward and slammed me very hard and very fast. I shouted in surprise, and then just lay there, getting the shit fucked out of me!

She was relentless, driving in and out at the best pace she could manage. Twice, she had to pause for breath. "You love me fucking you like this!" she stated, between deep breaths. Before I could answer, she started again.

I was like a rag doll bouncing on the end of her cock. I came once, screaming; then twice, screaming even louder.

She stopped then, but only to pull out, and order me to get on my hands and knees. I was almost exhausted, but still very horny. So I did, and then came twice, before she finally roared her cum.

She collapsed down next to me. We were both doing marathon breathing. It felt like ages, before she moved to take the cock off, and put an arm around me. We still didn't speak for another while.

I suddenly worried what time it was. I slowly turned to look at the bedside clock. It was just before five o'clock.

"We need to get up in about an hour," I said, pulling Sammy to me, and kissing her gently on the lips. "That was utterly fantastic, sweetheart. Thank you so much. I forget what it is like to be fucked hard. I like it."

Sammy hugged me back and kissed my nose. "You don't want to leave Nick?"

It was a question and a statement at the same time.

"No. I love him. Simple as that. It will come back one day. In the meantime, I've realised I need the odd distraction."

I eased myself out of her arms and went to the loo. When I came back, I picked up the strap-on harness, took out the eight-inch and put the twelve-inch in. The four inches that went in me, made me gasp.

"You're going to fuck me!" Sammy had that Cheshire cat grin of hers, on again.

"I think you can say that," I said, smiling back. "I think we'll start with you showing me your arse."

"Like this?" she said.

"Just like that." I laughed and moved in behind her, to kneel on the bed and line my cock up with her cunt. I could see a line of her cum down each inner thigh. What a fucking turn-on, as if I wasn't already creaming myself. "Oh fuck, this is going to be great!"! I exclaimed, and rammed my whole length in without so much as a by your leave.

"Oh, yes!" Sammy cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me so hard, you old-dyke cow!"

"What did you call me?" I asked in mock anger, suddenly slowing right down to a barely noticeable movement.

"Oh no, don't stop!" she wailed.

"I don't fuck naughty girls hard!" I said, now barely moving my cock.

"Oh, you bitch!" she shouted, trying to push herself back on me.

"Now I'm a bitch, as well as a old-dyke cow!" I said. I had now stopped moving totally, the length buried to its hilt, inside her.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" she said, looking back at me. When she saw the broad grin on my face, she realised I was pissing about, but kept up the pretence.

"I'm very sorry, Mrs. Andrews! Please forgive me. Please fuck me fast, until I go through the wall."

The last word came out in a high pitch scream, as I just went for it. I banged her so hard and fast, I had to keep a firm hold of her thighs to stop her shooting forward across the bed. She was babbling in pleasure, urging me on and on.

Sweat fell off my forehead onto her back, and I was breathing hard; the cock inside me, constantly rubbing against my G-spot. I knew I would come soon and wanted her to cum with me, so I I found her clit, and frigged it furiously.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed, just as I did the same!

I was lying on my back, getting my breath back in order, when I glanced at my watch.

"Oh balls!" I exclaimed. "We have to get up. Nick could be here at any time."

"Just promise me that wasn't it," Sammy said, her voice serious as she slid her arm over my tummy. I looked at her and her face showed real anxiety. I quickly slipped the harness off and gathered her in my arms, slipping my thigh between hers, so I could feel her wet, hairy cunt against my thigh.

"Oh you, silly girl!" I said very gently and soothingly, kissing her gently on the mouth. "I will be fucking you every chance we get, for the next three weeks. You'll be back to university bandy-legged."

Sammy's smile was too big for her face. She said nothing, but kissed me back.

"We just need to be careful." I said, "I don't want Nick to find out. I don't want to risk hurting his feelings."

"Promise to be the soul of discretion," Sammy said, still smiling.

"And exactly how discreet are you being now?" I laughed, as her finger gently probed my fanny lips.

"Can't see Nick anywhere," she grinned back, easing the whole finger in.

I groaned before gently pulling her finger away. "And we are not showering together," I said. "We'll never be ready in time.".

Sammy pouted, but didn't follow me to the shower.

_____

When Nick arrived, I was in the kitchen fully dressed, and Sammy was sitting watching TV in the living room.

"You know I'm away until Sunday from tomorrow morning?" he said, when we sat down for dinner.

"Yes, I remember," I replied, and that was the conversation over dinner. Sammy ate with us and was demure innocence itself. Only after Nick had gone to bed, did she throw herself on me, forcing her tongue down my throat and her hand inside my trousers.

"No," I said, laughing and trying to push her off. "This is not what I meant by being discreet. Nick will be gone by eight tomorrow morning. Come in my bed as soon as he has gone, and you cum."

Sammy grinned and reluctantly went to bed herself.

I went up and having done all my usual bits, got into bed next to Nick. As usual, I was naked. Despite our lack of sexual affection, we still had a quick cuddle before going to sleep. As usual, he was lying on his back when I lay my thigh over his waist, and put my arm around his chest.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I said, kissing him on the mouth. Before I could move away, his hand came up and gently held my head in place while his tongue eased into my mouth.

"'Oh my god!' I thought to myself, 'he's randy.'

As if to make the point, I realised his prick was hard against my thigh, and his hand came up to squeeze my tit. I responded avidly, moving my leg away so I could grip him. He was as hard as I liked.

In one move, I was on my back and he was on top. I guided him inside. Lucky for me, him, and all my lovers, I was always a bit wet. So, in he went.

He went off the hard and fast routine tonight. And as always, and only with him, I loved it. Hard and fast was not his way of getting his rocks off without me. It was just one way we loved.

To prove it, he kept himself back until he sensed I was there, so we came together, hard. Only as we lay there, calming down, did I think the noise of the bed on the wall and my cries would be heard by Sammy. What would she think after me telling her about our lack of sex.

_____

Next morning, it got even more complicated. The alarm went off at six. Nick got up and went into the bathroom, but he was back in bed in a couple of minutes. I was surprised, and then amazed, as he disappeared under the duvet. He pried my legs apart gently, before putting his mouth to work on my hairy heaven.

I groaned with pleasure, spreading my legs as wide and as far back as they would go. Twice in twelve hours was unheard of for, at least, a year. So was I going to enjoy it!

And Nick seemed determined to give me the works. His tongue only flickered and caressed, at first, over my lips and clit. He would turn away to give my thighs a little kiss and stroke before coming back. He kissed my bush as well, going up to my treasure trail. It took ten minutes before I felt his finger teasing my hole and his lips grazing my button.

"Oh yes, sweetie!" I moaned, my hands on his head. "Eat me!"

He did just that, working on my clit and lips, for another ten minutes. Only then, did he move away and get on top of me again. This time, he entered under his own steam and began an exquisitely slow fuck.

"Oh yes!" I said, just lying there revelling in it. I moved with him just as slowly, gradually bringing my legs up around him. By the time they closed, just below his shoulders, another ten minutes had gone by.

"Cum in me, please!" I demanded.

His mouth came down on mine, and our tongues fought hard, as he went into hard fucking mode. We came very quickly.

"Thank you so much!" I said, kissing him as we lay recovering.

"My pleasure, sweetheart. You know I love you, don't you?"

"Yes, you stupid bugger." I smiled, kissing him on the nose. Neither of us had to say anything else, when we fuck that good. It was sad we didn't do it more, but the memory was great.

He got out of bed and was gone by just before eight o'clock. The problem his unexpected passion left me with, was a fanny full of cum, and a lesbian lover who was about to join me in bed.

And as if on cue, Sammy was standing in the doorway, as naked as the day she was born. "Sounds like Nick found his libido last night and this morning." She smiled, as she walked towards me.

"He certainly did. We don't use condoms so you may not want to go down on me until I shower."

"First time for everything," she said with a smirk, and easing my legs apart lay down staring at my cunt. "You are leaking a lot," she said, "he must have cum buckets."

"He always does. Oh shit that's nice!"

Her tongue lapped in one steady, straight motion from my pussy hole to my clit. It repeated this several times, before Sammy put her mouth on my hole and sucked. I helped by pushing with my cunt muscles.

After a couple of minutes, her tongue came back into action, lapping up the residue around my lips and in my bush. Only then, did she nip my clit, sending me into a short but intense orgasm.

She was not finished, though. I watched through tired eyes as she disappeared and reappeared wearing my strap-on.

"I suspect you're a two-fuck girl!" she laughed, wrapping her arms under my back and kissing me as her cock slid easily inside.

"I'm a limitless-fuck girl," I groaned, thrusting up to meet her. This time, it was a slow and leisurely screw, with me cumming without Sammy going that fast. This time, Sammy didn't come through fucking alone, so I obliged with my fingers and tongue, as she sat on my face.

"What did you think of the taste of cum?" I asked, as we lay next to each other stroking gently.

"Doesn't make my top ten," she said, "but, I'd eat it again!"

"Worth knowing!" I smiled, kissing her long and deep. "What do you want to do today, apart from screwing each other senseless?"

"I'd like to go and buy some new clothes," she said. "No reason why we can't do both."

_____

We got into town about ten o'clock. I had pulled a summer dress on after my shower with no underwear. Sammy had a skirt and blouse and no indication of what was below.

We started with M&S. I didn't think that would appeal to a twenty-year-old, but she said she liked their bra and panties. She chose several pairs of each, and turned to find the dressing room.

"Could you come and help me choose, please?" she said, with a dirty grin on her face.

"Only if you make it worth my while!" I laughed back.

I locked the door to the changing room, as Sammy quickly took off her clothes. No surprise—bare tits and pussy. She tried the first set on and asked me to feel it to make sure it fitted properly.

I took my job very seriously, squeezing and fondling in all the right places. By the time Sammy had taken off the fourth and final set, she was dripping and so was I.

My own clothes came off almost without me noticing, and we were on the floor in a passionate but an as-quiet-as-we-could sixty-nine.

Whether it was because of the place we were doing it, or the risk of getting caught, it was an especially sexy and passionate fuck. It also didn't take very long because of that, and we came with lots of juices into each other's mouth.

Sammy decided not to buy anything, and we tried another store before lunch. This time, I fisted Sammy as she knelt on a bench, her face pressed against the wall to stop her shouting the place down. This time, she squirted and despite our best efforts, there was a stain of pussy juice on the bench when we left.

"I fancy seducing this afternoon," Sammy said, as she ate her lunchtime sandwich.

"Any particular person in mind?" I said, sliding my left hand up her thigh under her skirt. Her bush was still damp.

"I can seduce you anytime," she grinned. She chewed some more sandwich, then said, "Why don't we do a woman each, together?"

"Isn't that a bit complicated?" I queried, easing my right index finger between her soft wet lips.

"Any ideas?" she gasped slightly, as I moved my finger up to her clit.

"There's a small boutique that's staffed by two women. No idea whether they rug munch. Could be a risk, but let's give it a go."

With one rub of the outside of my hand down her slit, I withdrew and we went off.

The boutique was called Elizabeth's. It was owned and run by a middle-aged woman I had been introduced to at a party. I had visited it since then. It was more expensive than anywhere else in Oakhampton, but the stuff was classy. And although the times when I could put the sexy things to use was limited, I still liked wearing them.

When we went in, Elizabeth was there with an assistant. She looked to be about twenty. Nothing spectacular looks or body-wise; just fantastically ordinary like ninety-nine percent of the human race.

I introduced Sammy, and we went through stuff.

"This is lovely, but out of my price range," she said, sadly.

"My treat," I replied, smiling, "choose what you want, and get the assistant to help."

My smile was wicked and she returned the look. Choosing several sets of knickers and bras, she took the attendant with her to the changing room at the back of the shop.

I browsed myself, asking Elizabeth to help. Gradually, I guided us towards the back of the shop. It was about fifteen minutes after Sammy had disappeared, when I heard a low groan and then a whimper; by then, I knew Sammy's sounds and they did not belong to her.

"Did you hear that?" I said, turning to Elizabeth with a look of puzzlement on my face.

"No, did not." she responded. On cue, there was a much louder gasp, followed by a deep moan.

"I heard that." Her look of puzzlement was genuine. "It's coming from the changing room," she said, anxiously.

I moved out of the way to let her get to the door. Without a knock, she opened the door. I was standing directly behind her, and saw all that she did.

The assistant was sprawled on the little couch at the back of the room. Her blouse was opened. Her bra was pulled down and she was pulling hard on her engorged nipples. She was naked from the waist down, as we could see her flesh above the top of her stockings. Her crotch was hidden by Sammy's torso. There was no doubt at all, at what Sammy was doing, given the appreciative noises coming from the assistant, who had her eyes closed.

I sensed Elizabeth was about to speak, so gently but firmly, I pulled her back out of the room, pulling the door shut.

She was too shocked to protest, as I steered her into the other changing room. With my foot, I kicked it closed and guided her to the same kind of couch. She fell heavily into it and then looked up at me.

"What the heck was happening?" she said quietly, still looking shocked.

"I think that was pretty obvious," I answered, slowly sitting down beside her, slipping my arm around her waist. She didn't comment, still trying to make sense of what happened.

"I've got to sack her," Elizabeth said, with sudden resolution, "That kind of behaviour is not acceptable."

"Why?" I said, moving my right hand imperceptibly upwards, until the back of my hand rested against the underside of her very ample soft right tit. Again, she didn't react.

"I can't have girls who work here doing things like that," she said, turning to look at me.

"I think some of your customers wouldn't object to that kind of special service," I almost whispered. My right hand was now curled round her tit and squeezing very gently.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth said, staring into my eyes.

"By the look of your nipples," I said quietly, "...something you are enjoying!"

She stared at me then glanced down. She obviously had big nipples and both of these were clearly very hard poking out into her blouse.

"I—!"

I didn't let her finish. My lips closed around hers and held them there, as I pinched her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She groaned into my mouth, which gave me the chance to let my tongue roam. She responded, and when we broke for breath, we were both panting.

"I think you needed that." I grinned, as I unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra. Her tits were huge, and I hefted one in each hand, lifting them to bring my mouth and tongue into action.

"Oh yes, that's lovely!" Elizabeth breathed, stroking the back of my head.

After giving each breast equal treatment, I was on my knees. Her skirt and knickers came off quickly. The latter were soaked. Her bush was neatly trimmed above and around her gaping and glistening fat lips.

My first lick went straight up the middle, to her erect little clit. She groaned deeply, as I flicked it gently before returning to her hole to rim and caress. Then my tongue and lips were back to her clit, as I slid two fingers inside her very wet hole.

"Oh fuck me!" she pleaded.

"You want to be fucked?" I said, looking up at her from between her legs.

"Oh yes, yes!" she panted.

My bag was on the floor. Without moving, I reached for it and took out my strap-on.

"Kneel on the couch," I instructed.

She moved quickly, without a word. As my left hand found her clit, my right guided my cock home. She groaned, as I entered and then just repeated, "Oh fuck!" as I slid more and more inside her with little thrusts.

As I felt the harness against her arse, I whispered into her ear, "Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Oh please!" she wailed, and then screamed as I drove into her hard.

I became aware for the first time since we had started, of noises from next door, "Oh fuck me hard now!"

The voice was not Sammy's, so I realised with joy and pleasure, that we were shafting our respective lovers at the same time.

"Do you hear that?" I gasped into to Elizabeth's ear, "You are not the only one being fucked to heaven!"!

"Oh yes, fuck us both!" she shouted, and pushed her arse back into me.

We went at it like rabbits, until she asked to ride me. She literally bounced up and down on my cock, pussy juice and sweat going everywhere. She came with a scream, soaking me and the couch.

As we sat there recovering, the door opened. Sammy and her partner came in. Sammy's partner whose name I found out was Nicki, looked as well fucked as Elizabeth.

"Welcome," I said, with a smile. "I think you two should now say thank you for being fucked."

"Yes, please!" Sammy said, dropping to the couch and pulling Nicki down between her legs. Elizabeth glanced over, and with a sigh pulled herself off me, and helped me out of the harness.

For the next fifteen minutes, Sammy and I got a good seeing to—with mouths, fingers, and tongues. Elizabeth was a novice, but took to the job with energy and soon got better. Nicki was no pussy-eating virgin, so Sammy went off quickly. When I finally came, Sammy had had two other cums. I made up for frequency with the scale of mine. I shot a jet of cum out so hard, Elizabeth moved her head out of the way.

We found out that Elizabeth had been a closet dyke for a few years. The regular contact with naked female forms had stirred an interest in her, after her husband had given up on sex. Nicky had been gay since her teens, and although she had appeared reluctant to Sammy's advances, it had been a game. We left with Elizabeth saying we would be welcome anytime. And we did swap mobile numbers!