Annabelle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____

That evening, Sammy and I sat in the living room watching television. We were both in silk robes, giving easy access to each other, if we felt so inspired.

"Do you have any fantasies about things you want to do with girls?" I asked, as I stroked Sammy's hair. She was lying with her head in my lap.

Sammy thought about it for a minute, before saying shyly, "I have one about you."

"Oh yes?" I asked, slipping my hand inside her robe, to play softly with a hardening nipple.

"Yes," she said, and told me the details.

I immediately tweaked Sammy's nipple hard, as the image stirred me.

"How long have you had that?" I said, moving across to the other tit.

"Since I realised I was queer. I've come lots, living it through in my mind."

"Show me!" I rasped, now very turned on.

With a smile, Sammy's right hand released the belt on her robe, and pulled it apart. She spread her legs, one dropping down onto the floor, and the other lifted onto the back of the couch. This opened her up to her fingers. She started rubbing herself on her pubic bone, in her bush. She went slowly, until she was breathing a bit harder and her hips began to gyrate. Only then, did she slide her whole hand down over her pussy, and started gently massaging and feeling it.

I had brought both hands into action on her tits—fondling, squeezing and caressing.

"That's nice," she said, "better than me on my own."

She gasped then, as one hand gently pried her lips apart, while two fingers of the other gently played with her opening. By now, the room stank of both of our arousal, and juice was trickling out of me, down my arse.

"I love this so fucking much," I breathed: "I love watching you cum."

Sammy groaned, as she began to fuck herself with her fingers, while other digits began, first slowly and then vigorously, circling her clit. And then she shouted and her body went rigid as she came.

_____

Two days later, I sat behind my desk in my office. I was concentrating on my computer screen, as I caught up on some notes. There was a timid knock on the door, which I answered with a bit of an impatient, "Come in."

A student shuffled nervously into the room, her head down.

I glanced up, "Oh it's you, Angela. Come in and sit down."

I went straight back to my computer, and kept typing for another few minutes, before saving the document and looking up again. Angela sat fidgeting on the chair, balanced on the front edge of it. She gave every sign of being nervous and worried.

"You know why I have asked you here don't you?" I said, sternly.

"I'm not sure." she said, hardly loud enough for me to hear her.

"What do you mean, you're not sure?" I said, loudly.

"Is it because of what Jenny and I were doing?" she whispered, with her head really down then.

"Of course it is," I said, showing frustration in my voice. "It is not acceptable to have two people engaged in a sexual act in a lecture room."

"We thought we had locked the door," Angie said, a note upset now in her voice.

"Well you clearly didn't." I then went quiet, just letting the atmosphere between us build. Finally, I said more quietly, "Even though you are both eighteen, I could get you expelled for this."

"Oh no, please don't!" For the first time, Angela looked up at me, stark fear in her eyes. "My dad would go mad! Is there anything I can do?"

I pretended to think hard about the answer, while my pussy leaked its contents into my skirt. "There might be," I finally said. Angela immediately looked relieved, but her face dropped, as I carried on, "But I will need to punish you first."

"Punish me?" she said. "We don't have corporal punishment at college.":

"If I don't punish you, you might do it again. And I don't think what the college says matters at the moment, does it?" I stared hard into her face, and she gave in.

"Okay," she said, quietly, "what do you want me to do?"

"Take off your clothes and lie down over my lap," I said, trying hard to keep the hardness in my voice, even though my pussy was now a molten mess.

For a few seconds she stared back at me, then very reluctantly and slowly, stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. Quaintly, she folded each piece of clothing, and put it on her chair. When she was finally naked, she just stood there, arms by her side. I took her in appreciatively. She had definite womanly curves and extra padding around her tits, tummy, and legs. Her tits were big and firm. Below her tummy roll, a huge bush of auburn hair sprouted wildly.

"Turn round," I said, hoarsely. She did, and I just as much appreciated her big arse. Her stance allowed me to see the bottom of her bush peeking out between her legs. "Come here and lie on my lap."

"Do I really have to?" she asked, plaintively.

"Would you rather I go and see the principal?" I answered, coldly.

"You would get the sack, if I told her what you have made me do," she said, defiantly.

"And how much do you think she would believe you, once I had spoken to her first?" I said, grimly. Her face fell, and without a further word, she got down over my lap.

For a few seconds, I ran my hand over her smooth, ample expanse of bum flesh. Then without warning, I slapped her left then right cheek with medium force. She gasped, but didn't protest.

"Bad girls must be punished," I said, "and must take their punishment quietly!" I added another five slaps on each cheek. There was a dull red glow when I said, "That's six of the best, Ms. Jones. I think that's enough."

"Thank you, Miss Andrews," came a faint reply. "Can I go now?"

"Yes, I think so," I said, without, of course, any intention of letting her go.

She lifted herself up slowly to a full-standing position. She looked at me, then was about to turn to when I let out an exclamation.

"Oh no, look at this!"

She followed my gaze. On my skirt, at the top of my right thigh, was an extensive damp patch.

"What is this?"

"I don't know!" she said in a whisper, although, of course, she did. It was where her pussy had been, when she was getting spanked.

"I think you do. I think this is what came out of your pussy."

I rubbed it with my fingers and brought it to my nose. It was definitely sweet pussy.

"Smell it!" I said, putting my fingers under her nose. "That is you, isn't it?"

She went bright red and barely nodded her head in agreement.

"You know what your own pussy smells like?" I feigned mock astonishment. "Does that mean you touch yourself?"

Again, the head movement was nearly imperceptible.

"Sit on the desk and show me." My voice was final, brooking no argument.

With her head still down, she perched on the desk and spread her legs. She used just one hand starting with little strokes and movements all over her lips. Only when her lips blossomed open, and a stream of juice started to leak and trickle down her arse, did she find her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, mmmm!" she groaned, as she first circled then pulled her little soldier.

I sat there watching, pretending to be impassive while my own cunt flooded my chair.

"Cum now!" I suddenly ordered. Her fingers blurred on her clit, and she screamed her climax.

I sat there for a couple of minutes, giving her time for a brief recovery. Then I moved my chair to the left, and opened a lower drawer. Buried under papers, was an eight-inch strap-on, kept there for such situations.

Pushing my chair back, I stood up and quickly put the cock in place.

Angela had collapsed back onto the desk when she came. Wearily lifting her head, she saw what I was doing.

"Oh no you can't fuck me!"! she said, desperately.

"Why not?" I said, moving between her legs and rubbing the tip of my cock on her clit.

"Oh, oh. Mmmm!" she groaned, all resistance instantly gone.

"I thought you would think like that!" I breathed into her ear. Then I moved away again, to get a couple of cushions off the couch. I eased them under her back, bum and head to make her comfortable.

"Put me in!" I croaked huskily, leaning over to kiss her. Our mouths met in a sloppy wrestling of tongues, broken only by a mutual gasp, as she gently inserted me. We both held still for a long while, appreciating the sensation. Then telepathically, I thrusted forward and she thrusted.

We moaned again, and then kept moaning for a fucking long time, as we just kept that pace rhythm up. I eased all the way in, as she thrust up and out and went down. All the time, we were kissing and whispering to each other, about how much we loved fucking.

Her feet were now up on the desk, her legs spread as wide as they could go. Then her feet were off the desk and I was holding them up with a hand under each knee.

Then I was slamming into her, as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed, and her body spasmed with her climax.

I wasn't there yet. I eased off a minute, and then went back to alternate hard and slow.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" she shouted, gripping my shoulders hard, and I felt her nails break my skin. Then her mouth was on my neck, giving me a love bite.

"Oh, you lovely cow!" I growled, and brought my thumb down hard on her clit. She screamed and spasmed again. This time I joined her.

I sprawled in my chair, my cock on the floor next to me. Angela still lay on the desk, legs splayed.

"There is one more thing I need, before you go!" I gasped. "I need you to eat my cunt just like you ate your friend's."

There was silence and then slow movement. She almost fell to her knees and then crawled forward. Her tongue was very soft and gentle. I was, of course, extremely aroused, so it didn't take long. It didn't even take her fingers. She did it just with lips and tongue.

"Thank you!" I said, still breathing hard. "You can go now."

She looked a bit hurt, but got up without a word, got dressed and left.

_____

I left fifteen minutes later. I had driven about five minutes away from the college, when I spotted someone I knew standing by a bus stop. I pulled into the side and she quickly jumped in.

"Thanks," Sammy said. "Thanks for one of the best fucks of my life!"

"My pleasure, you wonderful woman," I said, smiling broadly. "Did it live up to the fantasy?"

"My pussy has not stopped creaming since I left you," she beamed back.

We were both too knackered for any fun that night. In the morning, we engaged in a gentle sixty-nine, as part of wake-up sex. During, I heard my message tone buzz.

When Sammy was curled up next to me, I asked her if I could check my phone. She agreed.

The message was from a colleague, Janet Hopkins. We had each other's numbers as we jointly organised arts and music at the college. We got on okay, but were not close.

The text had no words but an audio file. Curious, I clicked on it. The quality was not great and the noises were faint. But they were clear enough to hear the groans and moans, with mine and Sammy's voices urging each other to fuck and fuck hard.

We both froze, as the recording played itself out.

"Oh fuck!" Sammy said, superfluously.

I just lay there shocked, but also thinking of the implications. It was during the holiday, and she had no proof of who I was fucking. It might not have been a student. On the other side, Mrs. Chambers was a cow of a principle. She did not really like me, and any issue would give her the excuse to have a go and even get rid of me.

My thoughts were broken by another message ping. This one had text, 'Meet me at my house at 11.00 today'.

"She's going to try and blackmail you," Sammy said, after I explained the situation.

"Possibly, but I have no choice."

"Do you want me to come?"

"I always want you to cum," I said, with a feeble smile turning round to face her and stroking my finger up her wet slit. "But I don't think you should. I will contact you as soon as I'm through. It should not take long."

Before she could say anything else, I rolled on top of her and kissed her hard. "Now, get your strap-on and get on your hands and knees."

I fucked her very hard and fast, getting my anger out of my system. Sammy seemed to understand and enjoyed a more brutal shag.

_____

Janet had included her address. Sammy hugged me hard before I left, wishing me luck but looking very worried. I was a mix of both nerves and anger as I turned into her drive. She had a very posh and big house. I remembered somewhere that her husband had also been into finance before he died of a heart attack a year ago. Janet was in her mid-fifties.

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Janet was there quickly. We stood and stared at each other, both trying to keep a poker face.

"Come in," she finally said, neutrally. The house was very well decorated and maintained.

Janet showed me into a living room, with very expensive furniture and paintings in it.

"Would you like a coffee or tea?" she asked, standing a couple of feet away from me.

"No, thank you," I said, keeping eye contact. "I want to know what this is about and then go as soon as I can, thanks..."

The unfriendliness in my voice was barely hidden.

"Okay," Janet said, and added, "I am sure we can work something out."

Her arms were around me and her lips on mine in a second, as she crossed the distance between us. The opening of my mouth to say, "What the fuck?" gave her tongue easy entrance to my mouth, where it worked like an electric eel. One hand stayed on my back on my bra-strap, while the other moved round to squeeze my left tit.

Totally fucking gobsmacked, my body reacted before my brain. My tongue gave as good as it got, and my pussy got wet under my skirt. My own hand found her ample arse, and squeezed, drawing a gasp from Janet. I used that chance to pull my mouth away.

"Fucking hell!" I said, genuinely shocked. "That was the last thing I expected."

Janet smiled, and the smile was a little shy and nervous.

"Jenny told me you were an amazing screw."

I let that sink in before replying, my hand gently stroking an arse cheek, as I did.

"You and Jenny?"

Her hand was now fondling my tit, as gently as I was now stroking both bum cheeks.

"For the last year, off and on, after her husband died."

I gave her my best smile. My hands slid inside her leggings, and pushed both them and her knickers down in one move. She lifted each leg in turn, and both hit the floor.

When we came back together for a sensual passionate French kiss, one hand was again on a now-naked bum cheek, while the other began exploring through another forest; this one, wiry and dense. The lips, when I found them, were long, thin, and open. Janet groaned into my mouth, as my index finger slid very easily into a very-wet, soft cunt hole.

"Do I fingerfuck you here standing up, or in your bed?" I whispered, nipping her earlobe.

"In bed," she gasped, "but, I'm fucking you first. I've cum, remembering you fucking that woman in your office, all night and I want to see if you can take a hard shag as good as you can give it."

Her bedroom was just as expensively furnished, as the rest of her house. Janet led the way in then reached for me.

"Let me undress you please," she said, in a sultry tone.

I just smiled back and stood there. She took my blouse and bra off, gently but quickly.

"Lovely," she said, as she hefted my large, full tits before flicking each nipple with her tongue and then sucking greedily.

"Oh, that's not fucking bad at all!" I exclaimed, my hips involuntarily thrusting forward.

"I love a woman who likes titty play," Janet smiled. Her hands were busy on my skirt; as it fell to the floor, she followed it down. "Oh yes, you've gone commando!" she cried, as she came face to face with my full, pungent, wet forest. "I love hairy!" she said, and buried her face in it, rubbing my hair all over herself. Then her tongue gave my clit a few quick 'hello' licks, before she got to her feet again.

Her blouse and bra came off just as quickly, and I gave her mammaries the same attention she had given mine. By her breathing and sighs, she also liked tit play.

We almost accidentally fell onto the bed, our hands and mouths all over each other. The sixty-nine we ended up in was inevitable. We were clearly both experienced carpet munchers, and revelled in each other's attention.

But before we came, Janet pulled herself off me. "Fucking, I promised you and here it comes!" she said, reaching for her strap-on which was on the bedside table.

"Used recently?" I asked, as I spread my legs.

"Last night on a student. Not from our college, though. And on your knees first. This first one is going to be hard and fast. Loving comes later."

She was a woman of her word, and very skilled, even at hard and fast. Lots of angle and tempo changes, and skillful use of fingers on my clit and nipples. I came twice before collapsing.

"You didn't cum?" I asked, when I caught my breath.

"I don't usually cum from fucking other people," she said, as she lay beside me.

"Ah well!" I said, moving down her body. "That gives me something to focus on."

I think I have mentioned before, I had become a very skilled oral lover of women. I used all my experience and skill on Janet. I counted four orgasms before she pushed me away.

"Oh bloody hell," she breathed hard, "Jenny wasn't exaggerating. You are amazing."

"I aim to please!" I said, putting my arm around her tummy.

We lay there getting our breath back for a while, without speaking.

Finally Janet said, "You're married, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said, "not much sex, but we're very happy!"

"How can you be happy without sex?" Janet asked.

"We love each other. He'll find his 'va-va-voom' again."

"So, this is just something to tide you over?" Janet asked, moving my hand down to her bush.

"I got a taste for pussy early on, and carried it on when we swung." I was palming her, with my middle finger running little circles over her lips.

"That's nice," she breathed, her legs widening a bit. "Who was with you in the office?"

"My niece—well, my brother's sister's daughter—so not incest."

Janet moaned again, as my naughty finger gently burrowed inside. "I fucked my niece, but it was my real niece. My sister found out, and has not spoken to me since—oh yes, that's good!!!"

There were two fingers inside now, and I was gently biting her right nipple. "You like younger women, then?" I said, before returning to my job.

"Yes," she breathed, her legs opening even wider as her arse moved up and down. I had three fingers in now, and my mouth was moving down over her tummy.

"Anything from eighteen to thirty—oh fuck!"

My tongue pressed hard against her clit, as my whole fist was engulfed. She said nothing sensible for the next ten minutes, until she soaked the bed with her orgasm.

"God, I love being fisted," Janet gasped, "almost as good as being fucked."

"Glad you mentioned that," I said smiling, and getting up from the bed and reaching for the harness.

"Oh no," Janet objected. "I need a break!"!

"You need a fuck!" I said, and lay on top of her. I won!!!

_____

It was two o'clock when I left, Janet drowsing in her bed. We'd both lost count of the number of orgasms, and who did what to who. I was feeling pretty good, as I always do after a good shagging. I texted Sammy as soon as I got in the car, apologising for not contacting her sooner.

'No worries' came back, 'as long as you are ok!'

'I'm well fucked so that counts as ok in my book!'

There was no reply from Sammy. When I got home and let myself in, Sammy called from the bedroom. She was lying naked on my bed, gently easing my largest dildo in and out of her cunt, with a lovely, wet, squelchy sound.

"Tell me all about it," she said, through breaths.

"I will," I said, divesting myself of my clothes, "just as soon as I've fucked you silly!"

_____

Sammy stayed the next two weeks. We fucked lots more. We sneaked the odd night, when Nick was asleep, and had another full week of just the two of us in Sammy's last week.