Annabelle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked in every room in the house, in most positions we could think of. On the last Saturday, we went over to Janet's and joined her and her latest fling, for a rather nice foursome.

Fortunately, Nick was away on Sammy's last night, so we shagged all night for a good six hours. We only dozed a little, before getting ready for her train. Neither of us showered as we wanted to keep each other's smell on us, for as long as possible.

When we said goodbye at the train station, it was another very close hug but this time from both sides.

"Thank you for an amazing holiday," Sammy said, with a tear running down her cheek.

"And sweetheart," I said, choking a bit myself.

"Come and see me during the term?" she asked plaintively.

I gently shook my head.

"There are lots of girls your age waiting with open legs for you, Sammy. Go and fuck them into oblivion."

Sammy smiled.

"Okay, Aunty. You are the boss!"

**********

_______________