Annabelle Ch. 11

Story Info
⠎⠺⠬⠬
9.3k words
4.79
3.3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's stuff: Thanks to kenjisato, as always. So, here she is back again, with another memorable moment. Enjoy!

*********

I mentioned in an earlier story that Nick and I had swung earlier in our marriage. This is how it started and went on.

⠠⠺⠑ were in our early thirties. Our sex life was still great. In our fantasies, we had realised we both got turned on by the idea of other people watching, or other people being involved.

We talked about it a lot because it was risky. What if we were just about to do it and the other suddenly felt jealous? Or, if the jealousy or guilt came afterwards? We discussed it for months, and finally agreed we would both give it a try. The rules were that we both had to be in the room at least when it started, and we couldn't see any of the participants on our own afterwards, unless the other was present. We also agreed that if one of us didn't like it, but the other did, we would still not do it again.

We didn't want to risk our friendships with anyone we knew, so we looked for respectable mature people of our age elsewhere in London, or close by.

After a bit of looking around, we found a couple of teachers who organised swinging for two or three couples a time.

We spoke to them at length. They asked a lot of questions, to find out as much as they could about us—including our sexual likes and dislikes. They then asked to meet for a drink.

They turned out to be in their early forties. Interestingly, neither of them, Kate nor Keith, were especially good looking. They were both comfortable in their builds; basically, a little fat and cuddly. This was fine by us, as both of us weren't fitness fanatics, and had put some weight on as the years had gone by. For me, it gave me a big bum and big tits—still quite firm, but a bit saggy. My hips were definitely child-bearing, with a small spare tyre just above them.

We got on very well. They were open and honest, and very easy to talk to.

Halfway through the conversation, they suggested we change seats to sit next to each other's partner. By the end of the evening, there had been quite a bit of gentle fondling and touching going on, so that on the way home we were turned on enough to stop for a backseat quickie.

The get-together was arranged for a Saturday night, so we booked a hotel in the town for the Saturday afternoon. As soon as we got into the room, Nick pushed me up against the wall, with me still in my coat, and we ferociously French kissed, while his hand went straight up my skirt.

I wore no knickers as I liked to, whenever I got the opportunity. And I was wet—I was always not far off being turned on—but the prospect of what was coming, and the sex we had had that morning, had me leaking like a faucet. It was running down my thighs, which I loved to feel.

Nick had three fingers in me easily, and finger-banged me hard for a couple of minutes, until I was gasping. But before he did his usual of bringing his thumb across my abnormally large clit to make me scream, he took his fingers out and turning me gently around, bent me over the desk.

I went onto my arms, as he lifted my skirt. Thirty seconds later, we both groaned as he buried his nine inches inside me, in one smooth thrust. We enjoyed all kinds of tempos of fucking, and hard-and-fast was certainly up there. I pushed back to match his thrusts, and in a couple of minutes, we came together. I liked the feel of his cum dripping out of me, down my legs, too; so I didn't have a shower until after dinner, just before we left.

The house turned out to be a big, detached house in a nice middle-class bit of suburbia. By the time we were standing at the door, my bush was definitely damp and a little trickle of juice was beginning down my thigh. When I slid my hand across the front of Nick's trousers, he was very hard.

It was Kate who opened the door. She was wearing a robe which didn't leave much to the imagination—it was tied very loosely, revealing a lot of her big tits and a flash of her hairy cunt, when she moved. She kissed us both welcome, and it wasn't a little peck. Her tongue was long and soft, as it duelled with mine and I had a shiver in my pussy, when I imagined what that tongue would be like on my clit.

She directed us upstairs to the spare bedroom, to change into our own robes. It made sense to be wearing not a lot, and to give easy access; making it clear what we were all there for. We undressed quickly, but before we put our robes on, we came together for a very passionate kiss and finger action. We wanked each other for a minute, before we separated and headed downstairs.

Kate led us to a room at the back of the house. It was definitely designed for adult fun. There was a fifty-inch TV screen on the wall, with a still image of a mature couple engaged in a sixty-nine being shown on it. There were two large couches, two deep armchairs, and two big bean-bag cushions; all of a size to accommodate relaxed coupling. Against one wall was a long sideboard, and on its top, were various sex toys, with bottles and tubes of lubricants.

The other couples, Emma and Charlie, Karen and Roger, were already there, standing with drinks in their hands. I noted that Roger's hand was already on Emma's bum, and Karen's right hand was slowly sliding up and down the front of Charlie's robe, exactly where his cock was.

Keith got us drinks and we stood around just chatting. It was very relaxing, easing out any tension. We just talked about our families and our jobs. It was so relaxed, that when we split into pairs, it was almost natural.

My tummy fluttered for a second, when Emma led Nick to one of the bean bags and pulled him down to lie very close to her. She immediately nibbled the bottom of his ear, while slipping her hand inside his robe. Knowing what happened when he had his ears licked, I knew what Emma would find.

My attention, though, was taken away by someone moving in behind me, and quickly, but without tension, opening my robe and slipping it off my shoulders. As it hit the floor, a pair of hands came up and cupped each heavy breast, tweaking the nipples between fingers.

"Let's go and sit on the couch," a voice breathed in my ear. What surprised and excited me, was that it was—a female voice and feminine hands on my tits.

Kate walked backwards, slowly keeping her hands on my tits, until her legs hit the couch. Then, she lowered herself gently down and I found myself in her lap. She kept her legs together, so mine were each side of hers, which left my pussy exposed.

That was exactly the plan. There was a little bit of stroking of the inner thigh, but she knew what she really wanted.

I gasped, as the fingers of each hand, delicately stroked their respective cunt lips which were already open and wet. Within a minute, they were gaping like an open flower, and my juice was flowing freely down my arse.

When she slipped three fingers into me, they went in very easily with a squelching noise. Then her fingers were also on my clit. I was jerking my hips in response, my head back, groaning.

"Look at what your hubby is doing, sweetie," she breathed in my ear.

Turning my head to the left, I groaned.

Nick lay flat on his back on the bean bag. I couldn't see his face—as it was buried in Emma's pussy. Similarly, his cock was hidden by Emma's mouth.

"I'm going to make you cum when he does," Kate growled. She did exactly that.

She kept glancing to her left, pacing the movement of her fingers with the movement of Emma's mouth, and the thrusting of Nick's hips. She was a mistress at keeping me just on the edge.

I was continuously moaning, squeezing and pulling my own tits hard. Then suddenly, my clit was squeezed between finger and thumb, and three fingers were jammed hard inside me. She found my G-spot. I came with a scream, and looking to my left, I saw Nick's cum leaking from Emma's mouth.

I slumped against Kate, trying to get my breath back. Noises from elsewhere in the room, brought my attention to Charlie and Karen; she was riding him on a couch and they came in a frenzy.

What caught my attention most, was Roger and Keith, who were engaged in a sucking sixty-nine on another couch. I had never seen two men getting it on together before, and I found it arousing.

Kate noticed and nipped my ear. "I think you should put your mouth to use now, like they are," she said, huskily.

I knew what she wanted, and slid down to the carpet. Turning round, I looked into another pussy, one I was about to eat. I loved pussy and experiencing a new one, really turned me on.

Kate's was lovely. Lots of ginger curls shaped into a heart. The hair on the lips had been removed, so her big fat lips were very visible. They were open, revealing only slightly thinner inner lips. Her hole looked big, leaking liquid. Her clit was fully revealed at the top. It was bigger than average, and pulsed, beckoning me in.

A hand pulled my head in, and a voice commanded, "Eat me."

I went at it with gusto. Her cunt hair was soft and damp, and I rubbed my face in it— getting her scent all over, while my nose worked at her clit and my tongue on her lips. She gasped in pleasure and encouraged me more.

I had just got my tongue inside her hole, when I gasped myself. A firm hand had hold of my hip and the other guided hard cock into the furnace of my cunt.

I didn't try and find out who it was, I just got into the spirit. My mystery fucker and I moved together, starting slowly. Whoever he was, my fucker was good. He made small adjustments in depth, movement and speed, which heightened my pleasure.

I was moaning into Emma's snatch, which must have increased her pleasure because after only a couple of minutes, she came with a cry.

This was the signal for my mystery fucker to go for it. Without warning, he upped his pace and banged me hard. I shouted and groaned. I came, but he didn't relent. He just kept on going, fucking me to a second orgasm. Only then, did he empty himself inside me.

When he pulled away, I rolled over onto my back. It was Roger on his haunches, with a glistening cock, smiling down at me. I smiled weakly back, and reached out to run my fingers down his still-half-hard rod.

Shouts to my right, turned out to be Karen being double-fucked by Charlie and Keith in her mouth and cunt. They all came at that moment.

For a couple of minutes, no one moved. There was just the smell of rampant pussy and cum, and deep breathing as people recovered.

Then, somebody was moving. In a few steps, I was looking up into a very hairy cunt, splattered with globs of cum, and cum leaking gently out of open lips.

"I bring you a gift from your hubby," Emma smiled, and turning around she lowered her cunt to my face, and engaged her tongue in my pussy searching for her hubby's cum.

I had never eaten Nick's cum from another pussy. The smell was very strong of pussy and that bleachy cum smell. Emma's quim was as hairy as mine, and my tongue burrowed through a fair bit of fur to slurp up the offering. Emma used her cunt muscles to push Nick's cum out, and I had to swallow several times to get it all down.

When there was nothing else, I just let my tongue and lips work on her cunt. She humped my face, as I thrust my pussy up into hers. We came together loudly.

As I got my breath back, I glanced at my watch. We had been going at it for an hour. Kate suggested a break, and we sat around drinking. Nick came over and asked me how I was. I smiled and said I was very happy.

He grinned broadly, "So you want to stay a bit longer?"

I just smiled back and squeezed his cock. I went upstairs to the loo. When I came back down, the fun had started again.

Nick was on his back again, and again, he was eating pussy as Karen rode his face. His cock this time, though, was buried in a pussy—Kate's to be precise. Roger and Emma were locked into a sixty-nine on the couch.

This left Keith and Charlie. They were sitting on either end of the other couch. Each was gently wanking themselves, watching the action. Both had average-sized cocks, but I suspected they knew what to do with them.

"Can I join you, gentlemen?" I asked politely.

"Of course," Keith smiled back.

I squeezed on the couch between them. "I think I can help this, gents," I said, removing each of their hands, and began to wank them slowly.

They both groaned in pleasure, and let me work for a few minutes. Then each of my tits was being gently squeezed and caressed, before there was a hand on each thigh and then two hands exploring my cunt.

"Oh yes," I breathed through flared nostrils, sinking down into the couch, pushing my cunt out and up.

"I think you would like to be fucked now?" Keith asked, into my ear.

"Oh fucking hell, yes!" I panted back, like a bitch in heat.

Seconds later, I found myself in the position of a bitch—on my hands and knees. Keith was in front, and Charlie behind. They entered their respective orifices at the same time, and then kept up the same rhythm, as they fucked me—thrusting in together, both pulling back together.

My moans and groans of pleasure were muffled by the cock in my gob. They were bloody good at this; they sensed my climax and eased off just to let the pressure sink a bit. And when I had calmed down, they started again. Another two times they brought me to the edge and back.

"Oh, you fuckers, make me cum!" I finally shouted, my body quivering with expectation and desire.

They obliged. They sped up, and seconds later, my pussy and mouth were taking lots of lovely cum.

They extracted themselves quickly, but rather than going away, they just swapped positions. Two half-hard cocks were reintroduced to my mouth and pussy. I worked hard on both, to get them back to their fuckable state.

It didn't take long and then were we were off again. Again, they played my body like a fine-tuned instrument. Again, it was my fourth attempt to cum, when they let me.

I was shagged out when they both withdrew, but before I could move, I felt another cock graze my cunt. I wearily turned round to see my husband smiling at me.

"I love sloppy seconds," he grunted.

"And I know you love creampies," Karen laughed, as she stood in front of me, her shaved cunt covered with cum.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the length of her slit. I had no idea whose cum it was, but it tasted okay.

"Oh that's good!" Karen sighed, and held my head to her twat.

Five minutes later, Nick had added his load to my already-full cunt, which spilled cum down my legs as soon as he withdrew. Karen soaked my face with hers and someone else's cum.

At that point, I was totally fucked in every sense. Fortunately, the night was over. Half-an-hour later, I was slumped in the front seat of the car.

"Happy!" Nick asked.

"Very," I sighed wearily. "But, I'm not sure you'll get your oats tonight!"

"I think I'm well fed, thanks," Nick laughed.

But when we got to bed the sight and smell of our playing was too much for both of us, and we had a slow, gentle screw before sleeping.

Over the next three months, we swung more. We had another session with all of the others together, and one play with each of the three on their own.

It was during our play with Kate and Keith, when Kate looked at Keith, she got a little nod and spoke.

"There is something we wanted to tell you about."

I was lying on my back. Keith was to my right, head on my tummy, mouth about an inch away from my bush. Kate was next to me. Nick was on her other side, his front to her back, his hand lazily playing with Kate's bush.

"There is a weekend coming up in about three weeks. It's at a country hotel. It's a swingers' weekend. Anything goes, if you want it. It costs, and you have to be nominated by another couple who go. Are you interested?"

I let out a little gasp, as Keith's tongue began to tickle the top of my slit.

"How much?" Nick asked. I saw his hand move down Kate's pussy, to begin to pry open her lips.

"£600 per couple, but that's everything in."

"When you say anything goes?" I asked with another gasp, as Keith moved to lie between my legs and start a languid licking of the length of my slit.

"Anything you want. You can say no, though, at any time. There is a system of wristbands you wear, that tell people what you want to do. Ooooh, that's nice!"

Kate's top leg had come forward a bit. I knew that Nick had just entered her from behind.

"What do you think, darling?" I breathed, as Keith moved on top of me. I closed my thighs round him as he entered.

"I think this pussy is lovely and wet. If the weekend has lots of these, I'm in!"

"You bet it fucking does!" Keith said, as he began to fuck me harder.

"Lots and lots of cock, toooo!" Kate groaned, as Nick picked up his pace.

"Then I'm in! And I'm fucking cumming!" I shouted.

Nick and I talked about the weekend, after Kate and Keith had gone, just to make sure we were happy. We were. We both liked the idea of the wristbands. We got an email a couple of days later from the organisers. It gave us all the details.

There would be by thirty couples there. All the staff there would be joining in the fun, on the same basis as everyone else. Green wristbands meant 'up for anything at any time'. Yellow meant 'up for anything at any time but not anal'. Orange meant 'please ask permission'. Red meant 'not at the moment'. There was a confidentiality agreement and a consent agreement. It all looked very professional and classy.

We decided to go celibate the week before the weekend. It was fucking hard, but we just about managed it, except for a quick fuck the night before. We both left work a little early, as it was a two-hour drive. We had all been asked to get there for 8:00pm.

We arrived about 6:00pm. The receptionist was a woman, who smiled warmly. "Welcome. Is this your first 'fun and friends' weekend?"

We said yes.

Her smile widened a bit. "I'm on duty over the weekend. I will look out for you, and give you our special welcome."

The innuendo was obvious. I noticed she was wearing a green wristband. I smiled back, and leaning over the desk, kissed her full on the mouth. Her tongue responded to mine.

"I will look forward to that!"

She grinned and gave us our room key. Our room was on the first floor. Like the rest of the hotel it was very posh. The instructions for the weekend had asked everyone to wear only a robe, if they wanted to wear any clothes at all. These were on the bed.

We undressed. We were both naked when we looked at each other. Our coming together was entirely natural. We kissed and caressed. We fell on the bed, as if it was the natural thing to do. I pulled away and got on my hands and knees.

Nick shagged me very slowly. We were both vocal, telling us how much we loved each other, and how much we loved fucking each other. We went for about twenty minutes, until we came together, only picking up speed a tiny bit.

We cuddled and kissed.

"This weekend will be great," I said, "But the thing I'm most looking forward to, is Sunday night at home, fucking your brains out."

Nick smiled. "Me too, sweetie."

We did not bother cleaning up. As we walked down the corridor, I told Nick his cum was leaking down my leg. He pinched my bum in response.

We were directed to the main dining room. It was laid out in buffet style. By just before 7:00pm, everyone seemed to be there. The range of couples surprised me a bit. There was an Asian couple and a Caribbean couple. There were two women holding hands, which meant they were either gay or bi-sexual, as I thought about the two men, who were French kissing every couple of minutes.

Bang on 7:00pm, a woman in her fifties, who was very elegant and very upper class by her accent, moved to the centre of the room.

"Good evening, everyone. My name is Amanda. I, my partner and others welcome you to the 'friends and fun' weekend. I won't bore you with details or rules, as you have had them all before you came. I just wanted to say a warm welcome and we hope you have all the fun you want over the next couple of days. Enjoy."