Annabelle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy to carry that on, if you'll look after my friend," Crystal said.

Both men turned. The cocksucker slowly removed the cock from his mouth. I heard Crystal's gasp, as she realised how big the lifeguard's prick was.

"Oh yes, I want that!" she shouted, and moved forward, gently easing the man out of her way.

I moved in and helped the man up. He was middled aged. His cock was not the length of the lifeguard's, but was very thick. I fancied that inside me.

"Let's go in the Jacuzzi," I said.

He smiled and nodded. He sat on the bench and I spread my legs over him and lowered myself down.

"Oh god, that's fucking great!" I gasped. He was so thick, he stretched me the instant he was inside. He was so thick, I had to take it slowly. I inched myself up and down on him. Because he wasn't that long, it didn't take much time, but when I felt his pubic hair against mine, I groaned, "Oh, I'm so fucking full!"

He smiled again. He hadn't said a word yet. I eased myself up half his length, and then slid slowly back down. I repeated this a few times, which brought his first verbal response.

"Oh, you fucking lovely cow!" he groaned, putting his head back.

I smiled and reaching out brought his head back forward and offered him my right tit. My hand found one of his and brought it to my clit.

We did this for several minutes, until he grabbed my hips, held me still, and fucked me hard. I came quickly after all the build-up. He fucked me straight through that cum and in to a second, before with a roar, he filled me up.

"Don't let that go to waste," Crystal said, as I lifted off and sat on the side. His load was flowing out of me, as she smothered my bush with her face. "You were leaking when we met in the changing room. Now, I get my creampie."

She clearly loved eating creampie and I had another two orgasms. Crystal had one from Calvin, who suddenly appeared, and fucked her hard and fast from behind.

As I came down, Nick caught my attention. He was lying on a sun lounger, getting a blowjob, It was the same bloke who had blown the lifeguard, who was clearly giving Nick a lot of pleasure. This surprised me as I had never heard Nick say he wanted a bloke to suck him. He didn't seem to mind, though, and made lots of enjoyable noises before he shouted, obviously exploding the bloke's gob.

What happened next, made my jaw—literally drop. While Nick lay there revelling in his post-orgasmic pleasure, the man who gave him that, moved quickly up the sun-lounger. Reaching down he raised the back so that Nick's head was raised. When it was at the right angle, the man knelt in front of my husband and gently slid his cock into Nick's mouth.

And Nick didn't object. He opened wide and let the man in.

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" Crystal was beside me. Before I could move, she had scampered across and was working on Nick's cock.

Two minutes later, while Nick was getting gently face-fucked, Crystal sank down with a groan onto Nick's rigid member and began rising and falling at the same tempo of the face-fucking.

"I need to be fucked!" I found myself saying rather loudly, as I changed position to kneel on the Jacuzzi bench, legs apart.

There was a cock there almost instantly. Strong hands gripped my waist and began a fast fuck. I wanted us all to cum together, but my fucker got there far too quickly, emptying himself in me.

I groaned in disappointment, and then gasped in relief, as a second cock took its place. This one was longer and thinner. It vigorously ploughed me, but again finished too soon.

"Oh shit, will no one make me cum?" I pleaded. Nick, his lover, and Crystal didn't seem to be far away from their pleasure.

"Let me try," came Calvin's rich brogue. I gasped in pure pleasure. For the next few minutes, he proved Crystal right. When he came, so did I, and so did my other three protagonists.

I stayed there, getting my breath back. Finally raising my head, Nick was alone on the sun-bed, in the same position. I wearily got up, and staggered over to him. His face was still at the right angle to offer oral ministrations to any form of genitalia.

"Eat me," I croaked, and dumped my cunt on his face. He took all three loads, before I sprayed his face.

We went upstairs, as soon as we could summon enough energy. We snoozed for a hour. When we woke, I booked a beauty appointment for 5:00pm. It was now about 1:30pm. We agreed to go to lunch.

"Can we wear red?" I asked, hesitantly.

"I was going to suggest the same," Nick smiled and hugged me. "Let's take a bit of a break."

Lunch was a buffet and lovely. It seemed like lots of the couples had also decided to save themselves for the evening. There were far more reds on display than any other colour.

We sat with another new couple. They were in their early sixties; they were both retired. Sharon was chatty and friendly. Derek was much quieter, but had a nice smile. They had been swingers for over twenty years.

When lunch was over, the four of us moved into the lounge. Sharon, and gradually Derek, began to tell us stories of their swinging. They told it in a funny way and we were all soon laughing and giggling. Not surprisingly, the talk of sex had all four of us visibly turned on after an hour.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Sharon asked, quietly.

"We hadn't planned to play this afternoon," I said, looking at Nick.

"I think a gentle, slow fuck would be nice," Nick smiled.

"We can do that," Sharon smiled back.

She did, and it was. On their bed, Derek did me, and Nick did Sharon—missionary, doggie, and riding; neither strenuous nor too quick. Just an hour of lovely gentle fulfilling sex.

We went back to our room and napped again, until it was time for my beauty appointment.

I was shown into a cubicle where a young woman, Sylvie, joined me. Her accent was Northern Irish. She was average height, average build, and average looking with lovely green eyes and a gentle smile.

"What would you like?" she asked.

"What do you do?"

"Anything. Pedicure, manicure, makeup, massage, wax."

"I think a manicure, pedicure, and massage. I like being natural, so nothing else, please."

"No problem. I think natural is good. I like it."

As she spoke, she released the tie on her gown. She had small perky tits and a rampant bush of copper hair. She had noted my green wristband, the same colour as hers.

I dropped my own robe.

"Very nice," she said, smiling approvingly. She ran her fingers through my bush, as she nipped a nipple.

"Is that okay?" she asked, quietly.

"Very okay," I said. "Apart from my bum, do what you want to."

She did my pedicure first. My feet were definitely one of my erogenous zones. So the licking and sucking she gave my toes and feet before she started, brought on my first cum of the session. She had the next cum when she used my feet to fuck herself with. She rubbed each of them in turn over her bush and cunt, before inserting my toes inside and riding them.

The pedicure was great and left me with deep turquoise nails.

For the manicure, each of my fingers were inserted into her pussy for half-a-dozen thrusts before being used to stroke her clit. This meant by the time she had finished the actual manicure, this time using a jade green varnish, she was rampantly randy. She virtually jumped onto my face, grinding herself on my nose and tongue, having a couple of hot, wet cums.

The massage was my turn to get randy. She used lots of warm oil. Her touch was very gentle, but equally sexual, from the very start. By the time she was stroking the inside of my thighs, I was moaning loudly and spilling copious lots of cum onto the bed. My first cum was finger induced, my second was fisted out of me. Both were so fucking good, I squirted both times. Then she used a tit each to get me going again, before putting on a twelve-inch strap-on and fucking me mercilessly for thirty minutes on my back, on my knees, bent over the table, up against the wall and cowboy. I gave up counting cums.

By the time I joined Nick upstairs, I was thoroughly fucked. It turned out he had had a nice time, too; with a mature couple in the library.

The evening was just unadulterated fucking, which was saying something, given what had gone before. We had all been asked to eat upstairs with room service before 8:00pm. We had then all been told not to wear anything and that fun would start the instant we left our rooms.

And that's what happened. For six hours, everyone indulged in carnality unbounded. We had both agreed to try to fuck as many people as we could until 2:00am in the morning, when we were told the open air fun, so to speak, would stop. And we did. I kept a count and had ten cocks cumming in my pussy, eight in my mouth and a half-dozen over my body. I ate eight pussies and had four strap-ons. I also used a strap-on twice. Nick didn't keep count of his pussies, but did of the four cocks he sucked and the three blowjobs he received. I was fucked pussy and mouth simultaneously four times.

I got back to the room first and collapsed on the bed. I was asleep in seconds and didn't hear Nick come in.

I woke slowly. When I was aware of my body, my cunt was aching and sore, as were my nipples. Nick was awake and smiled tiredly at me.

"If you are as sore and fucked as I am, we had a good night."

I smiled and then gasped, "Christ I've got so much cum in me, it's still leaking out."

Nick laughed then pulled the duvet away. "Oh my Christ, what a gorgeous mess?"

I sat up and looked down at my crotch. From above my belly button to my knees, there was cum either dried or still sticky. My bush was white in colour, not it's usual black. There was a damp patch under my arse where cum had leaked out overnight. There was a sticky patch between my tits where cum hadn't dried.

"Oh, I want you!" Nick suddenly growled. I had barely spread my legs when he entered me.

"Easy, sweetheart. I'm sore! Oooh, yes, that's nice."

"You're so fucking creamy," he groaned, sliding very slowly in and out.

"And you're so fucking hard!" I groaned, bringing my legs up, high and wide.

We kept it slow and gentle, with lots of kissing, until he added his load to what was already in there.

We went back for that weekend for the next few years, as we kept swinging. A lot more good swinging stories for the future!

_______________