Annabelle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she shrugged her robe off. Her tits hung down to her waist due to their size and gravity. Her bush was even bigger than mine. She smiled and moved to a man standing to her left. She dropped to her knees and opened his robe.

There was a little round of applause, and everyone moved off to find a table and food.

Nick and I went for food. It was an amazing spread. We got what we wanted, and looked for a table. We saw one with a couple of open seats. The Asian couple sitting there.

"Do you mind if we join you?" I asked. They both had green bands on.

"Be our guests," the woman said.

We sat down and introduced ourselves. She was Isha, he was Hasha. The conversation flowed easily, about work and families.

After half an hour, Nick went to get some drinks. Isha immediately moved to sit next to me. Her hand was up inside my robe to my bush without hesitation.

"I love hairy cunt," she whispered, into my ear. "Can I lick you?"

"What's stopping you?" I breathed, spreading my legs.

Isha took my tits in each hand and squeezed not too gently, as she kissed my cunt. Gentle, little, teasing kisses at first, then slightly harder, then aggressive french French kissing of my cunt hole.

"She's as good at that, as she is at cocksucking." Hasha was standing next to me naked; his short, but fat cock was hard. "Would you mind?" he asked, politely.

I ran my fingers gently up and around the shaft and balls. His ball sack hung amply, and I gently manipulated its contents before beginning a slow, hard wank.

Isha was now sucking greedily at my cunt lips, and chewing on them; her groping of my tits became even harder.

"Oh shit!" I groaned. "That's good! Oh, I need to be fucked!"

The desire for cock came out of nowhere. Isha didn't seem to mind, though. She immediately moved her face away, a face glistening with my juices.

"Yes, I want to see Hasha fuck you."

I got up and moved to the table. Isha found a couple of cushions, no doubt left there just for this reason, so I could lean comfortably over it.

As soon as I was stationary, Hasha moved in. He rubbed his cock all over my cunt, and then entered almost as politely as he had asked me to wank him—his entry was gentle and almost hesitant.

"Oh yes!" I groaned, liking this unusual approach. I made a mental note to try it with Nick.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted, as without warning Hasha suddenly exploded into action, ramming me as hard, and fast, as he could. I gripped the edge of the table and hung on for dear life.

The surprise and strength of his approach, ripped a surprise cum out of me very quickly. Hasha came at the same time.

"I'm sorry," he gasped, into my hair. "I meant to be slow and gentle, but your cunt felt so nice!"

"Not a problem," I panted back. And I was telling the truth. Hard and fast was good sometimes, especially if it was from someone I sensed was not just in it for himself.

Hasha thanked me and gently pulled out. But before I could get up, I felt different hands gently holding my back down, and another cockhead rubbing my clit.

"Hope you don't mind," came a broad Scottish accent, and before I could reply, a long thin cock speared me.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I was exclaiming two minutes later, as the owner of the cock put it to amazing use. He had only thrust in me a few times, when he came out and slid the length very slowly over my lips and clit. It felt amazing. Then he rubbed the length over my arse crack, before just dipping the tip back into my pussy and rotating it slowly. Then full insertion, full extraction, full insertion—all at a very slow speed.

"Oh shit, you know how to do that!" I stated, my head bowed low, sweat dripping off my brow.

"Thank you, kind woman!" came the Brogue back through gritted teeth, as he suddenly upped the ante, banging me fucking hard. He kept this up for several minutes with only a couple of breaks, until he roared a climax into me. I had already cum.

"That was fucking great!" he panted. "Thank you!"

As he came out, some of his and Hasha's cum flowed down my legs. I decided to stay there for a couple of minutes to recover. This must have been too tempting.

Just before I moved, another cock was caressing my arse.

"Can I?" An upper-class voice asked. "I fucking love sloppy seconds."

"Sloppy thirds," I breathed back, and pushed my arse back on him, as his head settled in my hole.

"Oh fucking hell!" I shouted—he was fucking huge; so fat and round, my cunt expanded to take him.

"Let me," he said, and took hold of my hips. He held me still, then began to ever so slowly, ease himself, half-inch by half-inch, inside. With each movement, I gasped and groaned—this really was the fullest I had ever felt; I had never felt this stretched before.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed, as my first cum hit me.

He paused to let me recover then carried on. It seemed to go on forever. I came again, and he paused a second time, then he started again.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. "I'm too full!"

"I'm there now," he responded, and I felt his pubic hair against my arse.

"Oh fucking hell!" was all I could say, and then I came again as he pulled out, and he came back very fast.

I just screamed and cried out for the next few minutes, as I was pummelled with a mix of full strokes and short jabs—he just fucked and fucked and fucked. I lost count of how many times I came!

And then he came. He came in the middle of a squirting cum from me, so our combined juices shot back out of me. He seemed to go on forever.

I was vaguely aware of cheering and applause. Through my fuck-dimmed brain, I realised it was for us. I didn't clock he had pulled out, until gentle arms raised me off the table and half-guided-half-carried me to a couch. I collapsed down onto it.

Above me two women were grinning. "Are you okay?" one of them asked, solicitously.

"I think so. How big was he?"

"He looked at least twelve inches, if not bigger. I can't wait to have him."

"And I can't wait to do this." The other woman, a young Black Caribbean lass, got to her knees, and dropped her head between my thighs. Very gently and carefully, she cleaned up my legs, tummy, and pussy. The sucking noise of her taking the cum from my pussy was obscene.

"Oh shit, there is fucking loads!" she said, between mouthfuls. She must have sensed that I was cummed out for the moment, so once I was empty, she didn't attack my clit.

"Thank you," I said, stroking her face as she came to kiss me. As we did, she snowballed me and I swallowed.

I lay there for a few minutes recovering; my cunt gradually stopped pulsing. Amazingly, it didn't feel sore. Around me, the sex was non-stop. The only noises were exclamations of climax, moaning, groaning, and, "Oh fucks."

In my field of vision, two women were being double fucked in the pussy and mouth. One woman was being eaten, while with a mouthful of cock. Slowly, I got up and moved out of the room. The corridor was empty, but I could hear more sounds of sex—I followed the sounds to another room.

This was a large lounge. There were couples and threesomes and foursomes all over the room. I saw Nick fucking a woman over one end of a settee. The same was going on the other end, and the two women were snogging ferociously as they were getting plowed.

"Lovely bum," a female Scottish voice whispered into my ear, as a soft hand ran a finger over my cheek. I turned my head, and a soft mouth met mine and her tongue snuck inside.

Face to face, my next lover was small both in height and body; a very petite frame with small conical breasts tipped with extra long nipples. As I stroked her back, I found long, soft hair down to her bum and beyond. My other hand discovered plenty of soft springy hair between her legs, as well.

"Hello," my new lover husked. "I'm Angela. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I smiled, tiredly, "I'm Annabelle."

"I thought my hubby might have hurt you. He doesn't remember sometimes, how big he is."

"Don't worry!" I said, squeezing her bum. "I'm not even sore. How do you cope with that all the time?"

Angela smiled lewdly, "Quite easily, actually. I love big cocks."

Each of our hands were gently fingering each other's cunt, and our breathing was getting consequentially deeper.

"Do you like sixty-nine?" Angela asked, quietly.

"Your place or mine?" I smiled.

We moved, hand in hand, 'til we found an empty couch. We stood, kissing hard again, until we finally made ourselves comfortable. I lay on the couch and Angela settled on top.

The next minutes, and I have no idea how many of them there were, passed blissfully. We were obviously both experienced, and we showed it. We used everything we had to give pleasure. Faces, tongues, lips, noses, chins, teeth, fingers, legs, tits—our hands explored every inch they could reach, as did our tongues and mouths.

Quite a lot of the time, we seemed to be moving in unison and doing the same thing at the same time. Fingers probed openings and eased inside, while tongues flicked clits; then hands stroked thighs and legs, as lips closed round clits and sucked.

We came within seconds of each other. They were powerful climaxes, but I felt instinctively, I had more to come.

Angela seemed to think the same. We rested for a couple of minutes, then Angela asked, "Have you done scissors before?"

"No," I answered. "I know what it is, but never done it."

"Do you fancy giving it a try?"

"I'll try anything once," I said, reassuringly.

We moved into position. I lay on my side facing the room, raised my left leg, and Angela moved in slowly facing the back of the couch. She wriggled slowly until our pussies met. Her left leg lay between my tits, as mine did with hers.

Instinctively, we both began stroking each other's foot and then bringing our tongues into play, while we gently started movements rubbing our twats together.

I immediately felt a lovely sensation between my lips. Our cunt lips and clits were touching each other, and every movement sent a jolt down my body. We were both soon gasping, and grunting our pleasure. Hands were now feeling arses, and feet were rubbing tits, as we upped the tempo out of our pussy joining.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

"Oh yes that's, fucking lovely!" Angela responded:

"I'm going to cum!" I blurted out.

"Oh yes, me—too!"

The 'too' came out as a shout, as I felt Angela's cunt spasm and wetness soak my cunny. I responded in kind. When we gently eased apart, we found ourselves in a clinch, kissing deeply. I found myself feeling a connection with Angela. The smile and look on her face said the same.

"Scissoring is very intimate," she said, quietly. "You can't do it without feeling something deeper."

"I think we might see a bit more of each other after this is over," I said, "if my hubby agrees."

"Fine by me," Angela said, and we kissed again.

Nick found us five minutes later. He looked curious, but smiled, "I'm nackered, sweetheart. Can we call it night?"

I let Angela go and immediately stood up. "Of course, darling. Let's go."

I smiled down at Angela. "See you, tomorrow?" A question in my voice.

"We'll be in for breakfast about ten-thirty, it stops serving at eleven."

We were in bed and cuddling, when Nick asked me about Angela. We were always honest with each other, so I told him everything.

"Have you fallen for her?" he asked, quietly.

"Fallen for that particular kind of intimacy," I answered. "I know I can only love you. I can handle both, I think, but I won't if you don't want me to."

"To be honest, I'm not sure," he said, looking troubled. "Can we leave it a couple of weeks, and talk about it again?"

"No problem," I said, and paused before asking, "I assume you don't want me to scissor with Angela again this weekend."

"Is that okay?" he asked, nervously.

"Fine, but I'd love her to fuck me with a strap-on!"

"Only if I can watch," Nick said, as he rolled gently on top of me.

"She won't be as good as you!" I gasped, as he entered me.

We slept really well. I woke up and checked my watch. It was a minute to 9:00am. I was lying on my back and turned to face Nick. He, too, was on his back.

"Are you awake, darling?" I said, softly.

There was no response. I smiled to myself. My hand immediately found his cock. It was soft, drooped straight down over his balls. I started with just my finger, tracing up and down all the sides and top. After a couple of minutes, it started to harden. I closed my hand gently over the shaft, and began a very slow, long wank. It took another couple of minutes for me to feel pre-cum, as I slipped my thumb over the crown.

"That's lovely!" Nick said quietly, opening his legs and gently thrusting his cock up.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I replied, and moved my position.

"Oh yes!" Nick gasped, as I ran my lips down his length, before closing my lips and sliding my mouth very slowly back up. I repeated and repeated and repeated, until Nick was groaning and gasping, his bum banging rhythmically on the mattress.

Then I was moving again. As quickly as I could, I mounted him and positioned my cunt over him, so that when he thrust up again, he went straight up and into me.

"Oh yes!" I gasped. "Fuck me, please, sweetie!"

I kept my position, sitting up straight and still, while Nick rammed me sometimes fast, sometimes slowly. His thumb strummed my clit hard. I came with a cry, but this didn't stop him. He didn't take a breath, and held me still while he banged away.

"Oh yes!" I shouted. "Fuck me!"

He brought my torso down on top of him, and clamped his mouth on mine. Our tongues wrestled frantically, while he slowed down enough to allow me to move with him. We kept this up for a while, enjoying the intimacy of a slow, kissing fuck.

Then without warning, he began banging again.

"Oh shit!" I shouted, grabbing hold of the headboard to stop him thrusting me against it. His energy was remarkable. He paused only twice, during which I came again. When he finally exploded, I had a third one.

When we had calmed our breathing enough to talk, we smiled at each other.

"Fucking everyone else is great," I panted, "but, we are the best!"

"Not going to disagree, darling," he breathed, giving just a little thrust; he was still inside me.

"Shall we go to breakfast?" As I spoke, I flexed my cunt muscles around him, bringing a bit of hardness back.

"I think we should," he agreed, while slowly flexing his hips to push up into me again.

"I'll need to get off then," I said, lifting myself up and gently rising up and settling down on him.

"Off you go then," he said, as he grabbed my hips and moved me up and down on his now-hard-again shaft.

"Okay, I'm off," I said, and with massive willpower got off. He looked amazed and disappointed.

"We are here to fuck others," I said, feeling his cum start to run down my thighs. "At least we are both ready for action."

He laughed, "Shall we have a shower?"

"Don't think so," I said, reaching for my robe. "I don't think we'll go for long without adding to the mess."

He looked at my cunt. It was sticky with our combined juices, and the amount running down my leg was constant.

When we got to the dining room, there were several couples already there. And the fun had already started. At one table, a woman sat astride a bloke, slowly moving up and down on his cock. At another, a bloke was eating his breakfast and chatting to his wife, as another woman sucked him off under the table.

We found a table of our own. As we sat down, the Black Caribbean couple we had seen last night, came in and came to our table.

"Can we join you?"

"Be our guests," I said. I noted they both had green wristbands on.

She was Crystal, he was Calvin. I guessed they were in their early thirties. He was a music promoter and she worked in radio. They were both very relaxed and funny. It was their first weekend, too, and they had a lot of funny observations. Not nasty, just perceptive and dry.

"What are you doing after breakfast?" Crystal asked.

"We've got no plans," I said.

"We were thinking of trying out the pool, steam room, and sauna. Why don't you join us?"

I looked at Nick, who nodded.

"Sounds good," I said. "Shall we meet you down there? We've got to get our suits."

"We were not thinking of suits," Crystal said, with a wink.

"Okay," I said, feeling my pussy twinge.

Ten minutes later, we were walking to the leisure area. I stole a glance at Calvin's cock. No stereotype here. It probably wouldn't get to be more than six inches when hard. But it's what you do with it!

"He's very good with it!" Crystal smiled. She must have seen me looking.

"Nice to know," I smiled back.

Crystal and I went to the ladies' changing rooms, Nick and Calvin to the blokes'. There was no one else in our room. We each took a locker, and put our robe in. I was slipping the key onto my wrist, when I sensed Crystal coming in behind me. She came in close, and took one of my big soft tits in each hand, and gently squeezed and caressed them.

"I've been waiting to get hold of these since last night," she breathed huskily, into my ear.

"You like big tits?" I asked, and groaned as she took my nipples, and pulled them as far away as she could before hurting, and let them spring back.

"I love big, white, soft tits," she husked. Her hands were roaming all over, squeezing, caressing, and fondling. Then she turned me round, and began worshipping them with her mouth. Each tit got the treatment—sucking, licking, biting, and chewing. First one, then the other, and then back again.

She wouldn't have known how sensitive my tits were, so it probably surprised her when after ten minutes of mammary worship, I came quietly but strongly.

"Wow, baby!" she smiled, smothering my face with kisses. "My white mamma loves having her titties played with!"

"She does," I responded. "Does my black beauty like having her hairy cunt eaten?"

"Oh, fucking yes?" she groaned.

I pushed her back to a bench, and fell onto my knees. Her pussy was as hairy as mine; hair everywhere, covering the lips and down to her arse. Like me, she had also been fucked recently. There was cum on her thighs, in her bush, and at the entrance to her cunt.

"Who did this?" I asked, smiling, flicking her lips with my tongue.

"Calvin," she gasped. "I told you he was good with it! Oh my—fuck!"

The exclamation came from me clamping my mouth around her entrance and sucking hard. She pushed, and I was rewarded with several mouthfuls of thick, salty cum.

I then returned to cunt worship. I sucked mouthfuls of hair into my mouth while my fingers probed and stroked her hole.

"Oh yes, that's cool!" she groaned, spreading her legs wide.

"Eat me, you white fucker!"

"Oh shit!" she suddenly exclaimed, as without ceremony, I shoved one finger her up her arse, two fingers into her cunt and bit her clit. I went remorselessly like this for several minutes. She screamed and bucked—and came at least twice, before I stopped.

"How's that, for a white cunt lapper?" I asked, smiling and kissing her on the mouth.

"You get the part!" she gasped, and laughed.

When we got to the sauna, Nick and Calvin were already engaged. Nick was sitting on the top bench. A well-padded female in her early fifties, by the guess of her grey bush, was avidly sucking his cock. Her huge tits were bouncing from the hard fucking, Calvin was giving her from behind.

We exchanged looks, smiled, and backed out, moving to the steam room. It was so steamy, we could not see much, but we could hear. There was a lot of female moaning and dirty talk coming from the back bench in the room. We moved closer, and made out a couple engaged in a very passionate sixty-nine.

Again, there was no room for us, so we departed. There was a small swimming pool and Jacuzzi. There were two couples in the pool. Both women were on the edge of the pool. One was getting eaten, and the other was bending over getting ploughed from behind. The lifeguard, who had to to be there, was sitting in his chair. He was getting a blowjob from a man. We glanced at each other, and walked to the lifeguard's chair.