Annabelle’s hike on the Wild Side

Story Info
A lone hike into the mountains holds a delicious surprise.
1.4k words
4.47
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't normally go hiking in these remote mountains on my own, but it was such a beautiful day, and I did know this particular route very well. I could probably follow it in the dark if I had to. My light day pack held some food and water plus of course my PLB just in case of an emergency situation. The day was delightfully warm with only the faintest hint of a breeze. Enjoying a day like this and being outside always gives me a heightened physical awareness. Not quite a full sexual arousal but definitely an erotic sensation.

I came out of the trees into the open country and my eye was caught by movement in the distance. Nearing the brow of this section of track was a figure walking away from me. The distance between us made it hard to tell if it was a man or a woman. Then as I watched the figure continue out of sight over the brow, the way it moved made me fairly certain it was a female. The erotic sensations I had been vaguely aware of went up a definite notch.

When I reached the brow, the figure was much closer than previously. She must have stopped for a while and was now about halfway between me and a rocky outcrop higher up. An outcrop that I knew to have wonderful three hundred- and sixty-degree views. I say 'she' because it was now obvious that the person was indeed female. I quickened my pace and the gap between us gradually closed. Once we were no more than 100 meters apart, I could better appreciate her attributes. I had thought she was wearing shorts but could now see that it was in fact a short skirt. Rather unusual for hiking. Her top looked to be a shirt, light in colour, contrasting with the skirt, which was darker, green I think. She walked with assurance but a very feminine roll of her hips. She was a buxom lass with solid legs round hips and a pronounced waist.

I didn't want to frighten her, so I called out. She looked back, gave a cheery wave then carried on. Soon she reached the rocky outcrop and stopped to survey the wonderful views. In only a couple of minutes I joined her. We chatted for a while about the usual things. Where are you from? how long have you been here etc? Trying not to be obvious I admired her body. Her solid legs were strong and shapely. Her breasts were just as nice, neither large nor small but her nipples were poking enticingly at the thin shirt she was wearing making me ponder over whether she was wearing a bra. She was only going to be in the area for a couple of days and apparently this was the only day she had available for a hike in our beautiful mountains.

We both took a while to enjoy the 360deg views and then, handing me her phone, she asked if I would take her photo, which of course I was only too happy to do. I spent some time taking pictures that included her and the various views. Then she said, "Take one of me sitting on the rock." The rock was about five feet high and as she climbed up onto it I was able to enjoy without caution, a lovely view of her round bum and big strong legs.

Once she was on top, she said "Don't worry about the view. Come up close and make it just me and the rock."

I took a few shots from different sides to vary the light and the profile. Then she said, "Try one from a really low angle so that I only have a background of the sky."

I got down very low until I found a position that excluded the mountains. It meant I was looking up her short skirt and could see a tiny bit of her white panties. I hesitated for a moment and then took the shot. She held her hand out to me and said, "Let's have a look." After looking at the image intently she grinned and said "Looks great. Can we do some more like that?"

She handed the camera back to me and I crouched down to take some more. At first, she turned one way and another then she sat with one knee up and let it fall to the side. The gusset of her panties was in full view. The phone camera clicked a couple of times and then she pulled her skirt high up her hips and opened her legs even wider. I struggled to keep my breathing steady when she struck a new pose. She leant back supported by her hands behind her then flung her head back and thrust her chest out, so her breasts were straining at the material of her shirt. Her nipples stood out like two little stones and I was now certain that she was braless.

Suddenly she sat up, hugging her knees and looked at me intently. I could tell she was thinking about something. Then a quick movement of her head signalled that she had made a decision. She started to speak.

"I have a confession to make. When I go hiking in the wild on my own it usually makes me feel very sexy and squishy. Most times I will take all my clothes off and wander around naked, only my boots on. Sometimes I get very horny. I like to do sexy poses and that makes me even hotter. I've sometimes tried to take photos of myself, either as a selfie or by propping my phone somewhere and using the timer. They've never turned out very well. Would you be shocked if I asked you to take some pics of me naked?

Shocked would be an understatement. Did I blush and stammer as I told her that Indeed I would be delighted to help? She must have been happy with my response as she climbed off the rock then rapidly pulled her clothes off and tossed them in a heap on the ground. Then she climbed slowly back onto the top of the rock. As she went, I gazed in awe at her gorgeous bottom. As she moved her pussy peeped out at times, smiling and winking at me. When she reached the top, she posed again while the camera clicked. She repeated all the previous positions then she lifted both knees higher than before and opened her wonderful big thighs as wide as they would go. "Yes" she whispered as I moved in for a close-up of her glistening pussy. Her lips were swollen, and she gaped open.

Looking me in the eyes she said slowly and quietly "Change to video. I have to cum, now! I want you to record it. Please!"

I changed the camera to video and told her it was recording.

Her hands went first to her breast, fingertips found the hard nipples and teased them. Pinching, pulling, as she moaned her pleasure. It wasn't long before one hand slid across her belly and on lower, till it found her wetness. A couple of little grunts escaped as she tapped her clit. Suddenly it was too much and both hands worked eagerly at her pussy.

She opened herself wide, plunged fingers inside, rubbed at her clit and made joyful noises. Then she soared, went wild, her hips bucked, and she screamed with her head flung back as her orgasm swamped her. On and on it went. Gradually her cries subsided into little whimpers until she finally sat again hugging her knees to her chest. Eventually she raised her head and looking me in the eyes whispered "Thank you. That was the best one I've ever had."

Slowly she climbed down from her rock and put her clothes back on. Then she took her phone from me, tapped a couple of times then handed it back to me saying "Write your email and I'll send you some pics."

The phone was open on 'notes', so I typed in my email. She glanced down at my shorts saying with a grin. "You better take care of that." Then she was gone, striding off down the slope.

Three days later I found it in my spam folder. An email from Annabelle, with attachments. With trembling fingers I opened the message grinning as I saw there were six images and a video. The only words were "For your eyes only and thanks again. Annabelle xxx".