Annabelle's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An embarrassing stickiness between her legs, Jen knew what she wanted ... but the teen belonged to Terri. Or did she? What right did Terri have ...

"You've come with Terri? She's very lucky." Jen paused, "Babe, you're so beautifully natural. Have you ever done any film work?"

"No." She was confused. Surely she wasn't in that league. Why was Jen asking these questions?

The predator moved closer, "They're so beautiful." She stroked Annabelle' left breast. "Lucky Terri."

The teen's body tensed and her nipple hardened. Pleasure filled her body. Exciting, good ... but wrong. She was Terri's girlfriend and lover. There was no room for Jen.

"Please stop Jen. I'm Terri's girlfriend." She pulled away and looked down, "Sorry."

Jen realised she had moved too quickly. Unlike so many aspiring teen actresses, such easy prey, this girl was no pushover. She had natural class and unspoilt perfect young body. Frustrating, but she would have to be patient.

"That's okay Babe. We mustn't upset Terri."

Then Jen had an idea...

"Every year I throw an Autumn Equinox party at my villa near Monaco. You'd enjoy it - there are lots of my influential friends from the film industry. I'd like you to come. Anything goes ...but you'll have Terri there to look after you ... or maybe you'll have to look after her."

"Thank you Jen - I'll ask Terri." The teen was playing for time.

"I'll send you both an invitation. Give me your cellphone number ..."

And that was Annabelle's mistake.

Jen was closing in on her prey. How she wanted to explore between those smooth firm legs, inside her skirt and drink her sex juices. Then she would reward her with life changing drugs.

Unashamed lust filling her body, she lit a cigarette to calm down. She watched the sexy eighteen year old light a cigarette, her soft moist lips wrapped around it.How good it would be to have those beautiful sexy lips sucking her very sensitive nipples.

But Jen had another need. She returned to her cabin and did what was necessary, fantasising that the teen was beside her, sharing her addiction ...

xxxxx

Dmitri and Terri shook hands on the deal. Together they would build a world wide chain of seven star luxury island hotels. Attracting the ultra rich, primarily oligarchs, wealthy politicians, celebs and business people from the US, Middle and Far East, they would satisfy their guests' every conceivable need, legal or otherwise ... away from the inconvenient eyes of the press.

"You have a beautiful young girlfriend, Terri ..."

"Yes, and quickly getting into our ways ... so keep your eyes off."

"Don't worry about me. She is exceptional, classy, sexy. Many of our mutual friends could be tempted, so be careful."

xxxxx

It was late afternoon as the power boat arrived back at the Omega and they re-entered Terri's private world.

"Now it's just us. What can I get you sweetheart?"

What did she mean? Annabelle hesitated.

"I... I don't know - anything. I just need something... like last night."

"Poor sweetheart, it's been a long time."

She took out a small silver pill box out of her bag, opened it and tipped some white powder onto the glass table top. Using a credit card she made it into four lines,

"Now copy me." She rolled two dollar bills and passed one to the teen.

Copying Terri she snorted her first ever line. Immediately she felt a bitter taste at the back of her throat. Her face flushed and started to feel slightly numb. Over the next few minutes something wonderful was happening. The magic white powder was taking over. She felt so excited, confident happy, energetic, alert ... everything was possible ... she could achieve anything. This was her new life.

"Oh my god, this is so good, I love it, I love it!

Terri took an identical silver pill box out of a drawer.

"This is for you. Have as much as you want sweetheart, whenever you want. If you leave it out Benito will top it up for you. Welcome to my world of unlimited enjoyment and sex beyond your wildest fantasies. This is just the start. Surrender your beautiful mind and body to what is to come ..."

The teen was excited. The thought of an unlimited supply of happiness combined with endless sex was ... just sooo cool! Now she was ready ...

So was Terri. The short leather dress, those stocking clad thighs just visible between the top of her boots and the hem of her dress.

Annabelle felt herself being led into Terri's softly lit bedroom, onto the bed. She felt Terri's hands moving slowly upwards under her dress, stroking her soft stockings. Instinctively parting her thighs, she raised her hips. She was ready ...

But Terri wasn't. She threw off her dress and bra. Her large firm breasts were ready, her nipples erect. Never having had children, she missed the joy of a baby suckling her breasts. Never had she been with a lover so young. As she went down on the teen she guided a breast until the nipple rested on Annabelle's lips. Having never been breastfed by her mother she instinctively wrapped her lips around the older woman's large nipple and sucked hard. This act triggered a long suppressed emotion as Terri's breasts became her mother's. Tears flowed as she devoured first one then the other breast.

Terri closed her eyes fantasising breastfeeding the baby she never had. The more her baby sucked the more she wanted. So happy, so fulfilled, she had never felt like this before.

"Sweetheart, you're my beautiful, hungry baby."

For the next half hour they made love. More than just sex an emotional bond was developing between them. Terri had never felt like this before. Was she falling in love with her new girlfriend?

The coke was starting to wear off. Annabelle started to feel uncomfortable.She needed some more of the magic powder.

"Can we have some more coke?"

"Sure girlfriend. You do it this time."

She carefully tipped some of the precious powder onto the table top, made four lines and immediately snorted two.

"Oh my god, I need this! What have you done to me?"

"Just making you happy, girlfriend."

"You've made a clean living girl into a drug taking, lesbian."

"Are you complaining, girlfriend?" Terri was smiling.

"No, I love it ..."

As Annabelle lay back on the bed Terri moved on top of her into the sixty-nine position her head entering under the teen's dress. She could feel her lips licking, caressing and sucking the soft flesh at the top of her stockings.

Excitement and anticipation were building uncontrollably within her young body. Now she lusted after Terri's sexy full butt. So tempting, her hand tightly squeezed Terri's curvy left cheek. Her finger accidentally touched the older woman's hole.

The reaction was immediate, "Ooh yesss, yesss."

She ran her finger around the rim. Terri started to tremble violently. Instinctively she pushed her finger a little way in, then further inside. Moving her finger around, she penetrated deeper. As her finger explored her lover became more excited. Thirty seconds later Terri had the strongest, longest orgasm of her life.

She lay there, breathing heavily, helpless, exhausted and satisfied.

Ruthless but so vulnerable. Strong but so fragile. Tough, but no more. Something had changed. She'd had many girlfriends, but had never felt like this before. Tomorrow she would take her girlfriend deeper into her dangerous alternative world, one that she would never leave.

xxxxx

The following morning Annabelle found a message on her phone ... from Jen.

She read and re-read it.

"Oh ... my ...god ..."

xxxxx

This gorgeous, naive and very inexperienced teen is in danger. .She's got to be careful! Where will Terri lead her? What is Jen's agenda?

And there are her father's under age sex indiscretions in Romania ...

To be continued ...