Annabelle's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is beautiful, Terri."

They made their way back to the private balcony. Side by side, their bodies touching, they leant on the railing, overlooking the sea. For Annabelle this was the perfect evening ...

"A nightcap treat for us sweetheart". The bong had been discretely reloaded, "This time you must learn to light it."

Terri watched patiently as she fumbled with the lighter. She nervously bought flame to the marijuana eagerly sucking the magic smoke into her mouth and lungs.

"Well done sweetheart. Be careful how much you take ... you're only a beginner."

She took little notice. As the smoke filled her mouth, into her lungs, she quickly felt the high returning ... she was in a very happy place.

"Oh my god, this feels so good ... thank you, thank you..."

Both were completely stoned. Terri was hungry. "Burgers, sweetheart?"

Within twenty minutes, club burgers and chips had arrived in the private dining room.

xxxxx

It was getting late. Terri had a plan. "It's time for bed ... we set sail tomorrow, after we've done some shopping."

Annabelle didn't want the evening to end. She was in a happy world ... but Terri had decided. Hand in hand they walked back to their adjoining rooms.

"Good night sweetheart."

Before she could reply, Terri's arms were pulling her close, her moist lips were against hers. Provocatively, she ran her tongue around the teen's lips, then pulled away.

"Sleep well. If you need anything you know where I am."

xxxxx

Alone in her room Annabelle sat on the bed and tried to understand what was happening to her.

She was attracted to Terri. Being kissed by her was absolutely amazing. That sexual feeling was something she had never experienced towards another woman before. Did that make her a lesbian? Did that matter? Was Terri a lesbian? She was confused.

What did she mean by, "If you need anything?"

Still high from the marijuana she was struggling to think logically. She needed sleep ... all would become clear in the morning. Now she would undress and put on her favourite short cotton nightie. She bought it when she was fifteen because she liked the little red hearts. Now it was tight around her breasts, but who would see it?

Sleep was impossible. Never before had she felt like this. She wanted to be with Terri, but what would Terri say? The connecting door could be the entrance to an exciting and very different world.

There would no harm in quietly opening the door and seeing if she was awake.

As she nervously opened the door, she could see that the room was dimly lit, just sufficient to see the outline of Terri in her bed. Silence ... almost relieved she started to close the door, then...

"Sweetheart, you can't sleep either?" She had watched her come through the door. Now she was standing there like a guilty schoolgirl wearing a too-small nighty that emphasised every contour of her teen body ... including those beautiful erect nipples.

"I'm just not tired."

Pushing back the covers, Terri got out of bed. She was naked. This was the moment... she opened her arms.

"Come here ... girlfriend ...".

And she needed no persuasion. The silhouette of her full but perfect mature body was exciting her. Those stunning breasts, generous thighs ... and now. "girlfriend". Could she really be Terri's girlfriend?

The sight of this innocent teen, her maturing body bursting out of this child's nightie was just too much for Terri.

They rushed towards each other. In seconds they were holding held each other tight, kissing passionately. Their tongues met, exploring deep into each other's mouths. It went on and on ...

"Oh my god, this is so good. What's happening..."

"We're making love ... girlfriend."

"I'm your girlfriend?"

"Yes ... and lover."

It was as if the words had unleashed. something within Annabelle. Terri gasped as the teen's tongue entered deep into her mouth, exploring, running along the erogenous area behind her lips. She felt a hand under her firm, full left breast. Omg, what was this girl doing ... soft young fingers were gently squeezing her nipple. The kissing became more intense ... they fell onto the bed, Terri on top.

She raised herself up, moved down Annabelle's body until her lips were over her young breasts. She licked the nipple, then sucked, gently at first, then harder, like a baby taking the first sip of its mother's milk. Annabelle gasped - she was in her own paradise.

"Oh my god ..." Something new, very different was happening in her body. Never had her breasts felt sensations like this. She could feel wetness between her legs ... what was happening? This was sooo good.

She felt Terri move her lips to half way down the inside of her thighs . For the older woman it was no longer an Instagram fantasy emerging from that short denim skirt. She buried her face between them. As her tongue licked, tasted and explored between the young girl's legs, she started to smell her juices. Instinctively Annabelle opened her legs wide letting her lover's tongue slowly work it's way up almost to her pussy. As she raised her hips Terri's moist tongue, stroked her clit ... and entered her vagina.In, out, in, out, in, out, her tongue made love to the inexperienced teen. For a full sixty seconds she could feel the young girl's orgasm building up ... gasping, crying out uncontrollably ... then it happened.

Annabelle had her first ever orgasm. Her body shook ... she screamed as it continued, wave after wave. Then silence.

"Oh my god." Uncontrolled animal instinct had taken over. Now was her turn ... she would make love to the older woman's incredible curvy body. She pulled her up the bed until they were side by side. Rolling on top she plunged her tongue deep into her mouth. How good this tasted. Those lips, the feel of her soft curvy body ... she caressed her lover's full breasts and sucked her nipples hard. When she was a baby her mother refused to breast feed her. Now, eighteen years on, she was devouring her lover's warm breast. Her emotions were running high. The feeling was indescribable.

There was an almost primal need within herself. This was the missing part of her life; this was her true sexuality. This was the way it should be. She had never felt like this before. Driven by her instincts she would explore every part of this warm soft body.

Terri rolled over and was now on all fours. She positioned the top of her large thighs over Annabelle's lips. The teen could smell the sex moisture between the older woman's legs. She wanted to lick it ... drink it, make love to it. She buried her head between them.

"Lick me girlfriend".

A hidden force had been released. Terri had never been made love to like this. It was almost a surreal experience when the young girl's tongue touched her clit and entered her vagina, greedily devouring her juices. Her body shook uncontrollably. It was a huge orgasm.

Terri lay there, exhausted. "Oh my god."

Annabelle lay there, sexually satisfied for the first time in her life. The new "her" had been born. Nothing would ever be the same again.

"Was that really your first time sweetheart."

"Yes."

Terri kissed her tenderly. "Are you my girlfriend?"

"Yes ..."

Terri lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply.

"Can I have one please?"

Surprised, Terri passed her the packet and lighter. She moistened her lips, and for the first time in her life put a cigarette between them. This was the new Annabelle..

She bought the flame to the end and sucked. The smoke filled her mouth. She inhaled, held the smoke in and blew it out. Inhaling was easy after the harshness of the marijuana. As she continued smoking she felt her first ever head rush. The cigarette was satisfying something indescribable in her teen body.

"Omg, this is so good ... what's happening to me?"

"You're growing up fast, girlfriend. Time for sleep."

xxxxx

Annabelle stirred as the morning light flooded into the bedroom. Her head was throbbing. She remembered the oversized Cosmopolitan cocktails - they tasted so good at the time. Or was it the marijuana? This was all so new and exciting. And ... was she really a lesbian? Terri's body, the kissing, the love making - it was all so natural and wonderful ... and this was just the start. What else would she discover.

Terri was still asleep. Was she really Terri's girlfriend. They could make love all day, every day and smoke marijuana.

"Good morning beautiful sexy girlfriend." Terri was awake.

"Am I really your sexy girlfriend?"

"Yes"

Annabelle's cellphone pinged. A WhatsApp notifications appeared ...

"Newspapers are asking questions about me and a young woman in Romania. They've got a misleading photo of us leaving a nightclub in Bucharest. I have denied any impropriety. Just letting you know in case you see something in the news. X Daddy."

"Oh my god, my father's having problems with the media again." Annabelle was getting upset, tears running down her cheeks. "Why can't they just leave him alone?"

"Because that's what the press do, every day. Tomorrow it will be a different story - a politician on the take, a film star in a marriage scandal."

She felt Terri's hand gently stroking her thigh ...

"So don't get upset, sweetheart."

She was struggling to control her emotions. Although they weren't close, she cared about her father. He had many weaknesses, but had struggled in the marriage to her mother, a cold uncaring woman. She fought to control her emotions ...

Terri was completely turned on by this so vulnerable teen, with her beautiful full breasts, nipples erect, those gorgeous firm thighs.

Annabelle felt a hand move up between her legs. She felt Terri's fingers stroking her clit, then gently enter her moist vagina. One then two fingers started making love to her, in, out, in, out ... faster... deeper ... then a sudden sharp pain, followed by a beautiful long orgasm.

Terri had taken her virginity.

She lay back on the bed, smiling. She was happy, very happy.

She messaged, "Papa, the press are horrible. So is the girl. Why are people so mean? Be strong. X"

In a small hot Bucharest recording studio, a thousand euros in her jeans pocket, an innocent looking, underage girl was tearfully telling her story.

xxxxx

A light buffet breakfast was tastefully laid out in the intimate private dining room. Seated opposite Terri, Annabelle realised she was strongly attracted to this unashamedly sexy older woman.

"Are you ok sweetheart? What were you thinking about?"

The teen thought about her answer, "Am I a lesbian ...?"

"What do you think, sweetheart? After what we've been doing over the last twelve hours, do you have any doubts?"

"Tell me I'm a lesbian ..."

"Sweetheart, you are the most amazing lover. You are very sexy, beautiful, a natural young lesbian, and now my girlfriend to make love to - and lead you into a world that few enter." Terri smiled. She would make this naive young girl hers.

Annabelle felt a rush of excitement fill her body.

"I've got some calls to make. Relax, explore your new world. Enjoy, sweetheart."

Terri had an important call to make to a very close friend, the American sit-com actress Jen Armstrong. They had very similar tastes.

"Jen, honey, she's gorgeous. So young, so corruptible ... an innocent ready to enter our world."

"How did you meet her."

"At a dinner hosted by her father, Prince Michael."

"You met Annabelle? She's a schoolgirl, very pretty. I've seen her on Instagram.

"Yes, eighteen, sexy, beautiful, but doesn't realise it. Straight out of an all girls boarding school. She's led a very protected, sheltered life."

"I've met her father. The rumour is that he has been indiscreet with an underage european girl." She paused, "Have you ..."

"Yes, her first time last night. She's a natural."

xxxxx

What did Terri mean by "Explore your new world"?

What was this new world? She had noticed that on the furthest wall in both her and Terri's bedroom there were identical doors. Opening her door, she entered a large dimly lit dusky pink room.

In the middle was a brick table around seven feet long by three feet wide with a concrete top, four large metal rings with straps attached at each corner. Fixed to one wall, three feet above the floor was a seven foot high diagonal wooden cross with black leather covered clamps on the ends of each of the four diagonals. There were small footrests at the bottom of the lower diagonals. Now she was feeling uncomfortable and very confused.

Another wall had a large rack containing neatly arranged whips, canes, hand cuffs, a leather hood and coiled up ropes. What was all this about?

The evil malevolent face on the end wall really chilled Annabelle. At ten ft square the mural dominated the room. Skilfully painted, the eyes followed her wherever she went. This was not a good place to be. She opened the nearest door ... and found herself in Terri's room. Quickly she returned through the connecting room to her room and threw herself onto the bed.

Was this some sort of torture room? Couldn't be, Terri wouldn't hurt anyone - she was too kind for that. Perhaps this was a leftover from the cancelled oligarch's order. Best not discuss this with Terri unless she brings it up.

Hidden CCTV cameras had been following Annabelle. Terri smiled as she watched the teen. Everything was going to plan. She would give her a day she would never forget ...

xxxxx

"Sweetheart, it's so beautiful to just look at the sea. You feel free. There are no rules - anything goes".

Benito appeared with a tray of coffee and exotic pastries.

"Time for coffee, girlfriend." Annabelle felt a surge of happiness ... she was Terri's lesbian girlfriend. OMG, that was so cool!

Benito poured the coffees.

Sat close together on the settee, overlooking the blue Mediterranean Sea, Annabelle could feel the warmth of Terri's body. It felt so good.

She felt a hand between her legs ..

"Last night you became my beautiful sexy lesbian lover."

"And your real girlfriend?"

"Is that what you want sweetheart?"

"Yes."

xxxxx

There is a street in Barcelona called Passeig de Gracia. One of Terri's favourite places to shop. It is the city's showcase of designer fashion shops.

"Girlfriend, we're going shopping. You need some clothes to cover that sexy lesbian body."

A surge of excitement filled Annabelle's body - was she a real lesbian ... and sexy? Terri was going to buy her clothes because she was her girlfriend? Omg, this was sooo cool!

xxxxx

Many of Annabelle's school friends shopped in London's exclusive and very expensive designer shops in New Bond Street and Chelsea. Annabelle lived mostly in jeans and denim and spent her time sailing. This was an unnerving new experience. She would let Terri chose

They pulled up outside the very large shop; Terri gave the keys of the Mercedes to the concierge. As they entered the shop Annabelle realised she was out of her depth. Never before had she seen so many high end designer clothes in one place. Just where would she start?

"Terri, so nice to see you again." A tastefully dressed woman in her thirties, she clearly knew Terri well, "And this is Annabelle?"

"Yes ..."

"It's really good to meet you Annabelle. My name is Elisa. It will be a pleasure to show you some suggestions. Terri will wait down here. You and I can choose."

"Thank you Elisa." She didn't know what else to say. This was a new experience and she was feeling very unconfident. Suppose Terri didn't like what she chose?

Above the shop was a comfortably furnished room. There were several racks of clothes and a large table stacked with boxes of shoes, bags and accessories.

Elisa could see how nervous she was.

"Relax Annabelle. It's my job to help you. You race boats, I dress my clients. We all have our skills and can help each other." Annabelle was starting to relax. "Tell me about yourself, the things you do, the styles you like. Come and sit down beside me We'll start with a drink - coffee or champagne?"

"Coffee please Elisa. I live in Jeans ... i'm not sure how Terri wants me to look ..."

"You will look amazing. Your body shape makes even simple clothes look stunning.. You've got perfect breasts for your size and height. We will make Terri very happy."

Annabelle started to relax. She liked Elisa.

"Please remove your bra. We need to check the size and shape of your breasts."

As she was measuring Annabelle's breast size, her finger accidentally brushed one of her nipples. It immediately became erect. This was confusing. Why was her body reacting in this way?

Elisa noticed. She liked the inexperienced young teen ...

Over the next half hour Annabelle wore clothes that she could only dream of. Never had she had the confidence to dress like this. She was learning quickly. Elisa was emphasising her good points - her firm full breasts, her curvy bottom and beautifully shaped thighs. These clothes made her feel confident and very sexy.

Elisa had created a new "her". But there was more to come ...

"Now we'll try a very special range.. please come this door.."

The first impression as she entered the dimly lit room was the unmistakable smell of leather.

"Leather is the most sensual materials, especially on an exceptional young woman such as yourself. The feel of the best quality leather, the way it follows the contours of your body - this black leather minidress by Alessandra Rich should be perfect. Here are some sheer grey stockings ... notice the subtle pattern ... and try these Jimmy Choo boots thigh length boots. There should be fifteen centimetres between the top of the boots and the hem of your dress."

Annabelle felt Elisa zip up the back of her dress. It fitted perfectly. The leather hugged the contours of her young body. As they looked in the mirror, Elisa gasped ... Annabelle felt a surge of excitement. This was her new life.

"I love it Elisa ... the leather is so soft and ..."

"Sensual?"

"Yes, very ..."

"Now we will call Terri - she will love her beautiful ... err," she hesitated, "friend."

"I'm her girlfriend, Elisa." Her confidence had grown.

"She is very lucky. You are exceptionally beautiful ... and naturally, very sexy."

Terri stood in the doorway, "Oh my god, sweetheart," She was briefly lost for words; the dress was perfect. The outfit was stunning.

"Thank you, Terri ... thank you!"

"Come here sweetheart." As Terri opened her arms she felt a dampness between her legs. Never before had any girl turned her on like this.

Elisa discretely left the room. They both wanted each other's body. Tongues making love deep inside each others mouths, excitement building they desperately wanted to make love. As Terri's hand found its way between Annabelle's legs, the teen was on a massive sexual high. He body was crying out; she needed to cum. Terri was teasing her .... please please finish me.

It was a huge climax. She cried out loud, her young body shook uncontrollably. Her legs turned to jelly. Terri caught her just in time.

"It's ok girlfriend, lets get back to the ship."

"Can we ..." She hesitated, then ..."smoke marijuana and make love all day?"

"Yes, girlfriend, and other things."

xxxxx

The sea was calm and the Omega was sailing at twenty knots, outside Spanish territorial waters, fifteen nautical miles off the coast. Leaning over the private balcony, Annabelle was happy.

She couldn't stop thinking about all the "firsts " she had experienced in the

last eighteen hours. She was a lesbian, Terri's lover and girlfriend. At last she had discovered her true sexual identity. Would her friends be surprised? Would she still have the same circle of friends? What about her family?

Deep in thought, she considered her options. Nothing need change. She could return to her previous life any time. Nobody would know. Then university, a degree, have a family and live a comfortable life as a minor royal.