Annabelle's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle saw this as an opportunity to protect the whole family from the prying eyes of the press, especially her father.

"Sure, where?"

"I'm staying in the Princess Caroline Suite at the Serras Barcelona Hotel. Come over about four tomorrow afternoon."

Alone in Terri's private world, the teen was bored. And the coke was wearing off; she wasn't feeling good. Aimlessly she wandered into Terri's bedroom ... how she wished her lover was still here. Opening the door at the end of the room, she entered the dark scary room she had visited a few days ago and seen on Terri's video.

And there was the mattress on the raised concrete plinth, where Sophia had lay, being caned and tortured by Jen Armstrong. Annabelle felt a strange curiosity fill her young body. How did it feel to be lying on the mattress, helpless ...?

As she lay down, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine how Sophia felt .... why she would allow herself to be tied down, helpless, unable to escape? She must have known she would be beaten, there would be pain, even agony. She was curious.

"Exploring, babe?" Looking down on her was Sophia. "Be careful, this is a dangerous grown-ups' world. Did Terri show you the video?"

"Yes."

"And you liked it? Did it excite you?"

Annabelle hesitated ... "Yes, a bit."

"You want to try something fun? It won't hurt."

"I'm not sure." She was uneasy. She trusted Terri to show her new things, to take her into dark places, but she didn't really know Sophia ... and she was Terri's girlfriend. What would happen if Terri found out?

"You'll like it babe. You're one of us ... "She picked up one of the ropes with cuffs on the end. "Hold your arm out babe ..."

The teen pulled herself together. She had made a decision.

"Sorry, I'm Terri's girlfriend. I don't want to."

Sophia smiled, "That's ok babe. I understand. Let's forget this happened. Terri is very lucky to have you. You are very different - and it's good to see how happy you are making her."

"Sophia - this is a new world," She paused, struggling to control her emotions, "Thank you for ..."

A thousand miles away, flying over the Atlantic in her private jet, Terri was well pleased. Reclined in her comfortable leather seat, using the aircraft's wifi and the many cctv cameras on Omega, she had been watching Annabelle.

Resisting Sophia's advances, her girlfriend had shown her loyalty. She could be trusted. Terri, for the first time in her life was emotionally vulnerable, afraid of losing her precious girlfriend. Annabelle could really hurt her. The teen had passed the test.

She sent Sophia a "thank you" text ...

Alone in her room Annabelle was starting to come down from the high of the last few hours. Sure, she could take another line, but then she wouldn't sleep.

Lighting a cigarette, she turned on the entertainment system. A menu of options appeared on the giant wall mounted screen. There was nothing of interest until she came to "My Videos". Inhaling deeply, unsuccessfully trying to get a nicotine head rush, she selected the option. Another menu appeared, "Lesbian, Young, Other". She clicked on Lesbian.

And there was a figure in what appeared to be a black skin tight rubber suit, gloves, a hood moulded to its face, no human flesh visible except for three equal sized small circular holes, two for the eyes, one for its nose. At first Annabelle was shocked, put it on pause, then curious. There was something strangely exciting that was stimulating her young body ... the ominous, threatening anonymous figure ... what secrets was the suit hiding?

She restarted the video. The figure moved across the room to a seven foot high diagonal cross fixed to the wall. On it was thin, completely naked young girl, maybe a little older than herself, her hands and ankles strapped to the four ends. Head down, completely still, lifeless, she appeared to be drugged or in a trance.

The black rubber suit lifted the girls head. No reaction ... was she even breathing? Then it released her head letting it flop down, lifeless.

Annabelle was getting frightened ... but strangely turned on. Her left hand involuntarily moved up her skirt ...

The cross was moving. From its upright position the top of the cross slowly moved down the wall, the base moved out from the wall until the cross was almost horizontal, the girl, lifeless, her legs wide apart, still strapped to it.

The teen was in confusion. This was wrong. The girl could be dead. What was happening? Stop! She paused the video.

Her mind was in total confusion, full of competing emotions. Frightened, curious, uncontrollably horny, uncomfortably coming down from her last cocaine high, she put her head in her hands and started crying. This was not the way it should be.

30,000 feet over the Atlantic, Terri was watching her. So young, inexperienced, naïve, her girl was so vulnerable.

Curiosity overcame fear as she continued watching the video. The suit started stroking the inside of young girl's thighs. It turned its back on the camera for a few seconds, turned back again, a large black erect penis projecting out through a slit in the rubber.

Annabelle remembered how nice it felt when Terri made love with a rubber penis. This looked like the real thing.

The suit wiped something over its penis, moved forward until it was between the girl's legs. It entered the young girl. Within seconds, the penis was deep inside the girl's body, the suit mercilessly pounding. The girl's dull eyes flickered. She was making strange noises ... then as she started to recover consciousness, eyes wide open started howling and screaming.

The gloved hand struck her face. In shock, the girl screeched, her body repeatedly convulsed, jerked and shook uncontrollably. An overpowering orgasm, then she was still. The suit withdrew its penis.

Annabelle knew one thing ... she wanted to be that girl. The new, hugely exciting sexual experience made even stronger by the unexpected violence.

And, how good it would feel to be entered by a real penis. Who was that guy? Was he a friend of Terri's? Would Terri allow her just once...?

xxxxx

She felt tired. A difficult night's sleep - too many things were happening for the eighteen year old who had been a naïve schoolgirl only two months ago.

Her drug usage, although just starting, was unsettling. Her body wanted something, but what? Marijuana, coke, tuci, E, she didn't understand what was happening.

A cigarette would probably calm her down, then hopefully she could ask Benito for a traditional english breakfast with lots of strong black coffee.

xxxxx

Jen Armstrong didn't sleep well either. How she wanted to explore that sexy overgrown schoolgirl's body. In Jen's world money, if you had enough of it, could buy anything. Annabelle was from a wealthy family; for her, money would never be a problem. Persuasion might work ... but there could be another way. Risky, but possible.

Annabelle had carefully planned her outfit - the short dark pink dress that Terri bought her from the amazing designer dress shop, just the right shade to complement her brown eyes and dark brown hair. Smooth light grey ten denier tights, black Jimmy Choo boots and handbag completed the scene.

The teen looked good ... and she knew it. How her world had changed. Could she protect her family from press intrusion by cooperating with Jen and Netflix on the film project? Jen liked her, but was it for the wrong reasons? She would have to be careful this afternoon and be ready to gently but firmly resist any advances.

This would be an important meeting. Protecting the royal family was the the big challenge. She knew there were potential scandals within royal circles, but every family had its secrets.

Prince Michael had many friends, some nice, but some very strange. One very rich American businessman, a friend of her father's, had invited her to his private island, just off the Mexican coast. Old enough to be her grandfather, he was creepy and kept staring at her breasts. Annabelle had politely thanked him, using her sailing commitments as an excuse.

A clear, alert mind was absolutely necessary. It was a big responsibility. Jen was a high profile powerful woman, someone not to be crossed. Hopefully Jen understood that she belonged to Terri.

There would be no drugs today.

xxxxx

In the luxury penthouse suite, Jen was getting ready for the meeting. Today she would wear a flowing short white cotton sun dress, designed to show her perfect thighs and full breasts. Essential for her acting career, a carefully managed exercise regime and a strict diet kept her body in the same shape as a young woman in her twenties. A flawless complexion and long blonde hair, skilfully cut that morning, completed the picture. She was confident ...

Jen hadn't actually approached Netflix about a series, so she would have to tell a few white lies. From her film experience she knew the main questions the producers would ask. She listed them down. It would be easy to manipulate the inexperienced teen using a combination of flattery and a few drinks....

On the giant television screen appeared an Instagram picture of Annabelle crewing on the school's racing yacht. The shape of each erect nipple was clearly visible through a tight black tee shirt.

Soon her lips would be licking and sucking on those beautiful young breasts.

Jen's first teen relationship was with a Brazilian girl. A star struck virgin, from a small village outside Rio, she was an easy conquest and a very willing learner. Having discovered the joys of lesbian sex, she became insatiable. Jen willingly satisfied her needs. Never before had she been with with anyone so young ... this huge turn-on became an obsession.

It ended abruptly when having been introduced to the joys of cocaine, within a few days her young lover had become helplessly addicted. She had taken a key from Jen's bedside table, opened the safe and stolen several grams of the magic powder.

She hadn't noticed the CCTV.

xxxxx

The concierge escorted Annabelle to the private lift that opened into the penthouse apartment.

As the doors opened, Jen was waiting. This classy forbidden, so naturally sexy teen looked absolutely stunning.

Compared to the last image of Jen in the bdsm video, the woman in front of her, dressed in the simple white sundress, seemed completely normal ... by celeb standards.

Sure, her breasts were generously presented by the skilful cut of the flimsy dress, and the smooth tanned thighs provocatively emerged from the forbidden area inside her dress.

"Babe, it's so good to see you." Jen gave her quick hug - she would take it slowly.

"Thank you for inviting me Jen." The teen was playing it cool.

"Afternoon tea before we get down to business? They do the best in Barcelona?"

"That would be cool Jen. Thank you."

"Champagne? Let's celebrate with my favourite - Dom Perignon?"

"I'd love a small glass." The teen was being careful. She needed a clear mind. What did Jen mean by celebrate?

Jen poured two glasses of champagne, one slightly less than the other.

"Let's sit together outside - then you can tell me all about yourself." She took Annabelle's hand and led her to a comfortable settee on the roof terrace. It was a warm afternoon, idyllic surroundings. From where they sat there was a panoramic view of Barcelona, the city and the marinas overflowing with luxury yachts.

Annabelle was feeling slightly uneasy. There was something almost ... exciting about Jen. Was it the actress's eyes, clear, blue with laughter lines? Her lips, full, moist. And the perfume. Now the teen's sense of smell was being stimulated.

"Such beautiful perfume, Jen."

"Chanel no 5", it's my favourite." Jen went back into the room and returned with a perfume bottle.

"Here, let's see how it is on you." Without waiting for a reply, she sprayed some on Annabelle's neck. "Mmm, now you smell really nice. Every beautiful woman should wear sensual perfume."

"I don't usually wear perfume, Jen. It's lovely."

"Careful where you wear it babe. It makes you irresistible."

Danger signs were flashing. This was not what she wanted to hear. She belonged to Terri.

Jen's animal instincts were tormenting her. How would she get inside the teen's dress, between her thighs? Now Annabelle was confused. This situation was outside her experience. She had a job to do - protect the Royal Family. That was why she was here.

The lift door opened. The afternoon tea. The waiter carefully laid the table, arranging the sandwiches, scones, cakes, hand made chocolates, soft fruit, tea and coffee.

Jen topped up their champagne glasses and opened a small silver cigarette box, releasing the unmistakable smell of marijuana from the perfectly rolled joints.

"Take one, babe." She passed the box to Annabelle. "Food always tastes better after an appetiser. Then we can talk business."

The temptation was there. If she refused, Jen could be upset. Perhaps if she took just one and didn't inhale too much, she'd be able to keep a clear mind.

Jen felt a surge of excitement as Annabelle put the joint between her lips ... so young, so sexy. Within the hour she would be inside that seductive pink dress licking the teen's warm sex juices.

As she leaned over to light her joint she gently rested her had on the teen's temptingly exposed thigh. Omg, this felt so good ... and she didn't resist or move away.

The joint felt strong ... it quickly produced a very happy, relaxed feeling through Annabelle's body, but even so she realised she was in a difficult situation. As Jen's hand gradually edged up the inside of her leg, she realised she had miscalculated. The marijuana felt so good, Jen was incredibly sexy and attractive, but this wasn't why she was there.

As the older woman's hand reached her mound, Annabelle gently moved it away.

"Jen, I can't. I'm Terri's girlfriend. Please ..."

"That's ok babe. We're all friends. Terri isn't that sexy, but she's very kind and lucky to have you in her bed." She was trying to lay the seeds of doubt.

There was one more way to get into this sexy teen's knickers - not an ideal solution, but she was being difficult and immature ...

Her opportunity came when Annabelle, went to the restroom. Bathing her face in cold water, desperately trying to put herself together.

Jen had a plan b. While the teen out of the room she topped up their champagne glasses, but added liquid GHB to Annabelle's. This undetectable date rape drug would within twenty minutes start to take away the eighteen year old's resistance to anything Jen wanted of her.

As Annabelle drank the champagne, she felt relaxed and less threatened. Jen was no longer sitting next to her. At last the message had got through. She realised Annabelle belonged to Terri and didn't play around.

But as the GHB gradually took over her body, everything seemed to slow down.

"You need to lie down babe. Aren't you feeling well?"

Jen led her to the big super king bed. She collapsed onto it.

Everything was slowing down - her breathing, so relaxed, so tired ... then nothing.

The sexy, vulnerable eighteen year old lying there, helpless, unaware, her beautiful warm body, perfection ... beyond perfection...

And waking up, she would remember nothing.

Jen carefully unzipped the teen's body clinging, thigh length dark pink dress and removed the black Victoria's Secret black lacy bra. It perfectly fitted her full firm breasts, nipples erect, ready to be sucked between the lips of the next lucky person's mouth. Jen's.

An aroma of sex was coming from the wetness between her legs. How could this happen while she was lying there, unconscious?

For the next hour Jen devoured the young warm body in front of her. If her lips were the starter, her breasts and firm butt were the main course, followed by dessert, her very wet and tasty vagina.

But Jen was had a problem. Cravings. Why did she ever agree to snort heroin during an unforgettable afternoon in bed with one of the film industry's most powerful lesbian film producers? She had seen the ravages of heroin amongst her friends in the movie industry, but the drug fuelled sex, the possibility of the main part in a movie she really wanted to be in, weakened her resolve. Quickly hooked, just after just a month, she was using three, sometimes five times a day. In the last week she had started injecting.

That morning her dealer had delivered her latest order. It included a few grams of China White, a notoriously strong combination of white heroin and fentanyl.

"Just try it Jen. Be careful, it's very strong ... the best of the best."

Now her body was demanding another fix. As she drew hard on a joint, she realised that no amount of marijuana could substitute for heroin. She tried to ignore it, but her body was struggling, sweating then shivering, she stared vacantly at Annabelle, lying naked, asleep on the bed... how she envied the teen. Uncontrollable depression took over. Why was she doing this?

She found a vein and prepared to inject the heroin into her arm. As the needle pricked her skin she had a brief flash of anger .... then anticipation. Relief came quickly. This was the strongest heroin she had ever used. The feeling of euphoria was beautiful, amazing ... everything was ok again. But it had an unexpected effect. Overwhelmed by tiredness, she collapsed onto the bed and lost consciousness.

An hour later Annabelle stirred, then waked up with a jolt. Where was she, why was she asleep, why no clothes, who was on the bed beside her? Omg, Jen ...what was happening ... what had happened?

And, why was there a syringe on the floor?

Slowly she sat up. Naked, in Jen's hotel room ... she started to cry as she pieced it together.

Raped.

Get away from here.

She quickly put on her bra, panties and dress, with shoes and bag in hand, crept out of the suite, left the hotel, escaping to the freedom of the streets.

Now she need time to calm down, think, and get to grips with what had just happened to her. Ahead was a bar and café. She found a quiet table, ordered a coffee with milk, lit a cigarette. The GHB was still in her system. Confused, struggling to think clearly, she was uncontrollably shaking.

xxxxx

The deal was done. Terri was well pleased. She had added another seven luxury hotels to her empire.

Now she wanted to get back to Barcelona as quickly as she could, back to Annabelle. How she missed her, wanted to make love, hold her tight, suck her breasts, kiss those beautiful soft lips.

All her life she had been looking for someone to love, who would love her, soulmates, but this had eluded her until now.

Such a cruel twist of fate. Would Annabelle, less than half her age want to be her partner, and lover? Would she be tempted away by a younger woman, even someone her own age? How could she keep her? What if she lost her? Unimaginable.

For the first time in her life she realised that money couldn't buy love.

xxxxx

As she sat in the bar drinking the milky coffee, in turmoil, shocked, angry, upset, sad, Annabelle tried to understand what had happened to her. Why did she fall asleep? Why did she wake up naked? What happened? Why was Jen asleep? Why was there a syringe on the floor? Was the internationally famous actress injecting drugs?

As her mind cleared she realised the horrible truth. Jen had tricked her into the meeting. There would be no Netflix documentary - it was a lie, pure fantasy. She must have been drugged. Why? Surely Jen wouldn't have raped her?

Then reality struck, a sickness in the pit of her stomach was followed by an overpowering feeling of guilt. How could she have been so stupid. Terri had trusted her. Now she felt ashamed, abused and dirty.

xxxxx

Prince Michael transferred $8,000,000 from his offshore bank account to Gerald Carmen. The lawyer took his cut and transferred the balance to a private numbered bank account in Panama