Annabelle's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
An innocent 18 year old royal enters a dangerous world.
7.9k words
4.74
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

This story includes references to smoking, drugs, and bdsm. Please don't read on if it's not for you!

The story so far:

It's better to read Part 1 first ... but here is some detail:

Annabelle is the eighteen year old, very inexperienced daughter of Prince Michael, a British Royal. He is involved in a scandal with an under age Romanian girl and is being blackmailed.

Annabelle met Terri, an older woman, and very wealthy owner of a chain of luxury hotels, at a dinner party arranged by Prince Michael. Terri invites her for a few days on her mega yacht, Omega. Annabelle discovers her true sexuality ...

Dmitri is a Russian Oligarch, Jen Armstrong an American sit-com actress.

xxxxx

Lying in bed, girlfriend of the older woman sleeping next to her, Annabelle was deep in thought.

Confused, curious, excited but uneasy, she knew she had to make some decisions

How could so much have changed in less than a week? The sheltered life in the exclusive all girls boarding school on the south coast of England had not prepared her for the last few days. Sure, some of her friends had experimented with drugs, mostly marijuana, but this hadn't interested her. However, she was shocked when two girls in her class became lovers,

Her time had been taken up crewing the school's forty foot racing sailboat, and working relentlessly to achieve the grades necessary to be accepted into Oxford University. This new world was completely different. Had she discovered her real self, or was this just a passing phase in her life?

Moving carefully, not wanting to wake Terri, she sat up in bed. Her cigarettes were temptingly on the bedside table, reminding her of a growing need to satisfy her new habit. The teen resisted ... she was in control.

How she loved the feeling of Terri's warm soft body, touching hers, mature, soft, so exciting. Those beautiful large breasts, the large nipples just waiting to be sucked. Her full thighs leading up to a paradise ... the smell of sex ... the taste of her juices.

Yes, she was a lesbian. Never in her eighteen years had she felt like this. Terri had released something wonderful inside her and something she didn't fully understand. Why was she so turned on when Terri squeezed her nipple so hard, and kept squeezing until she was crying in pain, tears rolling down her cheeks?

A little worried about the marijuana, ecstasy and coke ... but if she was sensible, she'd be ok ... wouldn't she?

Would Terri want her to stay, her girlfriend and lover? A moment of fear and insecurity filled her body.

She was worried about the text from Jen. "Hi beautiful sexy girl - my production company is making a docu-drama about the British royal family? We would appreciate your input. Let me know ... love Jen xxxxx"

Now her young body was crying out for a calming cigarette. Fingers trembling, she put it between her lips, quickly lit the end filling her body with the addictive but comforting smoke.

Terri stirred and rolled over facing her.

"Good morning sweetheart. Love you."

Nobody had said this to her before and meant it. How she wanted to be loved, but how could she be sure? Why would Terri love her, an inexperienced eighteen year straight from school?

"And I'm really your girlfriend?"

"Yes sweetheart, really, really."

"What happens when I go home?"

"Do you want to go?"

Annabelle started to get upset.

"No, unless you want me to ..."

Then silence - the longest fifteen seconds of Annabelle's life.

Like her late father, Terri was tough in business, ruthless, demanding, and certainly not a "people person". This young girl had broken through her defences. She simply wanted to make love and be with her, all day, every day. That her girlfriend should return to England was unthinkable. For the first time in her forty years she felt insecure and vulnerable.

"Come back into bed sweetheart - we need to talk."

As they lay facing each other in the in the soft, warm bed, Terri struggled to control her emotions. Annabelle could see her lover's eyes were watering then she started to weep. Was Terri ending their relationship, sending her home

All she wanted to do now was snuggle tight into Terri's breasts, close her eyes and let time stand still. That where she wanted to be, where she belonged.

As tears ran down the older woman's cheeks, the first time since her first traumatic day at school. She held the teen tight.

"Don't leave sweetheart, ever."

For the next hour they made love.

Never before had Terri felt like this. Ruthless in business, aggressive, she had learned from her father. Impatient at the slow pace of university life she had left after the first year and joined her father in his rapidly growing hotel empire. Twenty years later she owned and controlled one of Europe's largest and most successful luxury hotel groups.

But, for the first time ever this powerful woman realised she was vulnerable, helplessly in love. She knew this beautiful, inexperienced eighteen year old could break her heart.

xxxxx

It was a warm sunny morning. The Omega was cruising at twenty knots just off the Spanish coast. Side by side, on the sheltered private balcony, they enjoyed breakfast together.

"What would you like to do today sweetheart?" The older woman already knew the answer ...

"Can you," the teen paused, almost afraid to say it, "show me more things?"

"More bad things?"

"Yes."

There is a drug called tuci, also known as pink cocaine, produced in hidden laboratories just outside Bogota, Colombia. A mixture of amphetamines, LSD and various other stimulants, the pink pill takes an hour to take effect and lasts up to six hours. Combined with E it becomes a powerful female aphrodisiac.

Dmitri had given Terri some pills to try.

"Sweetheart, we'll have these little tablets today."

"What are they?"

"A very special present from Dmitri ... they won't hurt you ... they're a bit like coke. You trust me, don't you, sweetheart?

Both women swallowed a pill

The teen took her cigarettes and lighter out of her bag. Terri smiled,

"Leave those alone, girlfriend," She took a cigarette box off a side table, opened it and took out two perfectly rolled joints. "Put one of these between your sexy lips."

They lit up. Her inexperienced girlfriend was starting a day she would never forget. Terri watched as Annabelle sucked greedily filling her lungs with the smoke. Happiness filled the two women as the marijuana took over their bodies. Annabelle kept giggling.

"This is sooo cool. Love it ... don't want it to end ... ever."

"Sweetheart, would you like to watch one of my very special movies?"

"Will I like it? What is it about?"

"You'll find out - I don't want to spoil your surprise."

Terri took her hand and led her back into the bedroom. As they lay on the bed, side by side, the lights dimmed. A screen, suspended from the ceiling above them, sprung into life. Annabelle snuggled into Terri's warm, soft body.

"Oh my god, this is so good. Let's do this all day ... for ever ..." The teen was overcome by marijuana fuelled happiness.

She immediately recognised the room in opening scene. It was the scary room she had accidentally discovered off Terri's bedroom. Terri and five other women were dressed in identical black minidresses. How good Terri looked with her large breasts, perfectly flat stomach and stunningly curvy butt! The dress covered just the upper half of her so very sexy full thighs.

"Welcome to our very special secret party. A woman's voice quietly whispered. "Do you like pain ... just a little pain, enough to excite you? A squeeze of a nipple, the gentle stroke of a whip ... "

One of the women was led to what appeared to be a mattress on a raised concrete slab. They lifted her onto the slab. She didn't resist, but seemed to be confused. Cuffs, each attached to a length of rope were locked around her arms and ankles. She couldn't move. Four of the women surrounded her, took a rope each, passed them through steel clasps fitted into the concrete. They pulled the ropes tight; a flicker of panic crossed her face as she realised she was trapped, unable to move

As she desperately tried to free herself the other women laughed. The camera focused on her face. Annabelle recognised her immediately. She was shocked and confused - it was Terri's assistant, Sophia.

Terri stopped the video. "That's enough for now sweetheart."

"What happened next?"

"You don't want to know! You don't like pain ... do you?" The older woman was teasing her.

She remembered the strange mixture of pain and excitement, even pleasure the previous day. After sucking and licking her nipple so gently Terri had suddenly bitten it so hard. It really hurt, she begged her to stop but she wouldn't let go. Frightened and weeping uncontrollably, she tried to force Terri's head off her breast. The pain had stopped. She was so sore, confused ... and hugely turned on.

"I want to see more." She took another drag on the joint. So happy, excited and turned on, she loved this new world, this paradise.

"No sweetheart, you're too young to see any more."

Annabelle was getting impatient. What did Terri mean?

"I know what's in the room - I've been inside, I know what's there."

Terri pretended to be surprised. Her plan was working.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I should have locked the door. Did it frighten you a lot?"

"No," The teen wanted to see what the women would do to the helpless Sophia. "No, it didn't frighten me at all!"

Terri restarted the video. Now the women were holding hands, circling the panic stricken Sophia, chanting in a strange language. They stopped; silence.

Sophia cried out as one of the women unzipped the front of her short dress, exposing bare flesh, from her vulnerable naked breasts to her thighs. Another woman produced a black cane.

"No, please stop." Sophia was panicking. "Please, I don't want to do this."

The woman raised the cane, paused ...

Annabelle could feel a wetness between her legs. Omg, what was happening! Why was she feeling like this?

The sound of the cane against Sophia's exposed thighs, the screech of shock and agony, sent an uncontrollable bolt of excitement through the teen's body. Then, as the camera zoomed into the face of the woman inflicting the punishment, she gasped, shocked.

"Oh my god!"

It was Jen Armstrong.

"I warned you sweetheart."

The teen started giggling. She put the joint between her lips, re-lit it, taking a deep toke. This was sooo cool. But what about Jen? What must it have been like for Sophia? Why would she have allowed herself to be tied down, helpless, unable to escape Jen's cane?

Perhaps Sophia was enduring the pain for some other reason ... but what?

And why was she so very attracted to Jen? She belonged to Terri. This was so difficult ... and tempting ... now she was even more drawn to Jen. But why? Was it curiosity ... where Jen might lead her? Sure, she was scary, even cruel, but there was something exciting about her ...

Terri's plan was working. She could feel the first signs of the tuci taking over her body ... such a good feeling ... marijuana, tuci, and her trusting eighteen year old girlfriend snuggled in beside her in the warm bed. She knew her teen would also be succumbing to the drug.

"Now we take an E tablet, girlfriend." Terri was leading her teen into her private world of drug fuelled, unrestrained sex. Ecstasy combined with tuci was the most powerful aphrodisiac ever to enter the recreational drugs scene.

xxxxx

Sitting in his office, the lawyer looking sternly over his half moon glasses, Prince Michael was devastated. The Romanians had sent the lawyer a copy of the skillfully edited, tearful interview with the young girl who was claiming to have been seduced by him. That fateful night they were photographed, arm in arm, leaving a Bucharest nightclub.

In the dim lighting of the club how was he to know she was underage? He didn't think to ask. Why should he? It was a one night stand - he would never see her again.

"Eight million euros," Prince Michael was in despair, "I don't have it. Where can I get that amount from?"

"Your family, Michael? Nobody will want this to get to the media. Imagine the damage to the monarchy."

"This is so unfair. I've been trapped by this worthless young girl. Why would she treat me like this?"

Gerald Carmen didn't like this "entitled" member of the British Royal Family. For years his client had used his royal status to his advantage. Now he risked losing his reputation, becoming a social outcast. He could lose his royal title ... his income from the royal family and his lucrative middleman financial dealings. The blood thirsty media would destroy him ... and he could even be arrested.

"I can do no more than advise you, Michael. I don't know how long the Romanians will wait. You are high profile and they want to syndicate the interview across the world. I've tried my best, but I'm not sure how much longer I can stall them." He was piling on the pressure, "It may already be too late."

The lawyer closed his file and was about to put it into the office safe.

Prince Michael had run out of options. "Gerald, I'll have to pay. Tell the Romanians."

In his kindest, most sympathetic voice, "If you're sure Michael. I'm sorry this has happened to you ... its the world we live in. As always, I'll do my best for you."

Head down, a frightened Prince Michael left the building. The lawyer laughed.

Tonight he would celebrate at his favourite club ...

xxxxx

Annabelle was helplessly transfixed to the screen as the third crack of the cane and a cry of agony, pure desperation and fear filled the room.

Her hands shaking the teen lit a much needed cigarette, filling her lungs with the calming smoke. Omg, she was so happy, indescribably turned on. Why, she didn't understand. Never had she felt like this.

"Enjoying it girlfriend?" She felt the older woman's hand, moving upwards between her legs."

"Yes ... "She tried to say more, but the words wouldn't come out. Something was happening to her. Colors were brighter, her heart was racing, pure happiness filled her body.

Suddenly, no hand.

"And now a new way to make love, sweetheart. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

xxxxx

Jen Armstrong was moping like a lovesick teen ... except she wasn't in love. She was obsessed and lusting after Terri's gorgeously young, immature girlfriend, jealous and frustrated because the teen was out of reach. How she would love to explore her sexy unspoilt body.

She found Annabelle's instagram page. As she explored, she unknowingly found the same photo that had obsessed Terri - the tight white tee shirt and the short blue denim skirt.

Uncontrollably turned on by the image on her iPhone, she screen mirrored it onto her wall mounted 95 inch television. Pure lust filled her needy body. She wanted this young goddess for herself.

As she flicked through Annabelle's instagram photos and she became increasingly horny. Then she came to a video ... Annabelle and several friends partying. The girls were in high spirits, drinking beer, laughing. On a table next to them was a silver trophy in the shape of a sailing yacht. This was a celebration ...

In very worn faded denim skirt and a tight, breast hugging black tee shirt, the teen seemed unaware of her sexual magnetism. Was she wearing a bra ... was that the shape of a nipple ...?

As she played the video, the teen came to life. Here was this young girl, life size, alive in front of her, laughing and joking with her school friends. Touching the screen, she raised her hand to the girl's breast. Imagination had taken over reality ... excitement was building, heart pounding ...

Then suddenly, the video ended. Crying out in frustration, obsessed, she restarted the video, this time in slow motion.

An experienced predator in the Hollywood jungle, she would use her influence within the industry. Soon she would have one hand on the young girl's breasts, fingers massaging her nipples, the other exploring the warm paradise inside that short, tight, denim skirt ...

xxxxx

Lying on her back, high in her tuci and ecstasy induced world, the vulnerable teen was deliriously happy ... but helpless. Never had she felt like this before. She wanted adventure, to do new exciting things, take lots of lovely drugs ... never ending joy, sex, new things ... how she loved Terri.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Terri fixed the vibrating black penis into a leather harness and strapped it on tightly, coating it in lube. "

"Yes ... what's happening?"

Terri widened her girlfriend's legs, mounted her, their breasts touching. Steering the penis to the vagina entrance, she gently started to push it in.

Annabelle felt the strange object enter. It hurt a little, but filled her body with yet another new, completely different sensation. Instinctively she raised her hips and felt the male organ enter deeper into her vagina. This addition to the tuci and E added a new dimension. In her confused, over stimulated mind, she wondered if she had died and was entering paradise!

Slowly at first, then faster, Terri made love to her precious girlfriend. Never before had she felt like this about another person. As she made passionate man love, she could feel excitement building in her over stimulated body. Her teen, under the control of her primeval animal instincts, was gasping with sheer pleasure.

Annabelle screamed, Terri cried out with huge emotional, drug induced pleasure as they orgasmed together.

"Oh my god ... what is that? What have you done to me?"

Terri undid the harness, "What do you think it is sweetheart."

Annabelle watched her take the large penis out of the harness and started giggling. "It's big ... and I like it."

xxxxx

Early the following morning Omega berthed on her mooring at the Port Vell Marina in Barcelona

As they were having breakfast Terri' cellphone buzzed. It was an email from her New York office. A long email, she studied it for several minutes.

"Sweetheart, tomorrow I've got to meet Dmitri in New York for some important meetings. One of our competitors has problems and is is up for sale. I'll be away for a a couple of days. Ask Sophia if you need anything ... here is a key to my private safe. Everything you need to keep yourself happy is inside. Remember to keep it locked - the authorities can be very difficult. I'll show you the concealed door ..."

xxxxx

Dmitri smelt blood. An entrepreneurial hunter he loved using his money and influence to achieve highly profitable deals. He enjoyed working with Terri. The New York based hotel chain was in desperate need of rescue. Together they would make a quick and potentially highly profitable purchase.

He picked up the phone. There was no reply. The Russian left a voicemail. "Jen, this is Dmitri ... I have to cancel tomorrow - I'm flying to New York this evening with Terri ..."

When she picked up the voicemail Jen was disappointed.

Then she realised that Terri was going to be away, leaving her girlfriend behind.

xxxxx

While Terri was packing for her trip, Annabelle ordered a coffee from Benito, Terri's butler. As she sipped the coffee, she lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply. Omg, the combination was so good ... but one thing would add perfection. On the table in front of her she carefully made two generous lines of coke, rolled up a dollar bill, put it high up her nostril, and snorted, repeating with the second line. The now familiar feeling took over. The taste in the back of her throat, the slight numbing of her face ... the euphoria...

But she would miss Terri's soft warm body and their lovemaking.

That evening a message from Jen appeared on her phone. "Can we discuss the advisory role we talked about. It's the the Netflix docudrama about the British Royal Family? A good opportunity to protect your family's interests! I'm in Barcelona tomorrow late afternoon - are you free to meet?"

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers