Annabelle's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deal was done. Prince Michael was relieved.

Until, as he left the lawyer's office, two City of London police officers asked him to accompany them to the police station "to assist in their enquiries".

xxxxx

Back on board the security of Omega Annabelle collapsed onto her bed. She wept, in anger, hurt and sorrow. Why had she been so trusting? How could Jen have done it?

Above all, should she tell Terri? Would Terri finish with her?

Her mind started to clear. She had nothing to feel guilty about. She had been lied to, drugged and raped by Jen. Honesty would be the best policy ... and if Terri didn't believe her, didn't trust her, then it would be better to find out now rather than later.

Her young 32" breasts filled the pale blue lacey Victoria's Secret bra, matching panties, concealed by a short blue, body tight dress. Sheer smooth light grey stockings, and pale Jimmy Choo 4" heels completed the outfit. She looked in the full length mirror. Yes, Terri would like it. Then they would make love.

xxxxx

On the flight back in her private jet Terri hardly thought about the hotel deal. Annabelle was the most important person in her life. Partner, husband wife ... it didn't matter. She wanted her precious girlfriend for her own. In a few hours they would be together in the privacy and comfort her mega yacht making love. Looking down on her iPad at her favourite Instagram picture of the teen in the short faded denim skirt, her breasts innocently filling the tight white tee shirt, she let her hand wander up her dress, between her legs.

Between her legs was moist, her vagina was crying for relief. She was so wound up, so needy, as her fingers briefly massaged her swollen clit her whole body shook uncontrollably, overpowered by a beautiful, gorgeously long, orgasm.

xxxxxx

"Babe, I've landed. Are you ok?

"Yes, how long will you be?"

"Half an hour, babe."

Silence

"What is it babe?"

"I've missed you." Annabelle was scared. She would have to tell Terr about Jen. Would they ever make love again? "So much ..."

Terri felt a jolt of emotion, "Love you babe."

Annabelle was struggling, a tear rolled down her cheek. "Love you too Terri, so much."

Silence

"But I'm scared ..." The teen ended the call.

Terri was worried. Something was upsetting her precious teen.

xxxxx

As Terri entered their private world on Omega, she was overcome by the young goddess in front of her. She looked so beautiful and sexy. Perfection.

Annabelle just wanted to be held very tightly into the older woman's body, to snuggle into her breasts ... and be reassured. Then, if Terri forgave her, make endless love.

They kissed passionately, tongues deep into each other's mouths.

"God, I've missed you babe."

Annabelle slowly pulled away, "I've had a bad thing happen. It was horrible. I've got to tell you about it ... please don't be angry."

Over the next fifteen minutes Annabelle poured out her heart.

Terri listened carefully. She was angry. This would be the end of a friendship.

The teen was crying ... Terri was in tears. Both for different reasons.

How could Jen have done this to them? Annabelle was her girlfriend. Jen knew it. And now, in front of her was the most important person in her world, upset, in tears. Annabelle had shown her loyalty when Sophia tested her in the bdsm room. She had been completely open about what had happened, why she had visited Jen and what happened. Now she loved her beautiful young inexperienced girlfriend even more.

"There is nothing to forgive babe. You've told me all. Jen is a hard, spoilt manipulative woman. You are safe and we are together. Jen has problems, we have each other."

Annabelle looked up, "You know when you said you loved me ... you really do?"

Terri's eyes started to water, "Yes." She looked down, almost afraid of the reply." And you, precious babe?"

"Yes, I love you and want to be your for ever lesbian girlfriend," she paused the smiled, "and for us to have sex every day," the teen looked down, "and other nice things." Terri knew what her young girlfriend meant.

Benito had refilled the bong with Durban Kush, a very powerful strain of marijuana.

Putting the nozzle to her lips Terri carefully lit the bowl. As the familiar smoke entered her mouth, cooled and smoothed by passing through the water reservoir she inhaled, relaxed and passed it to Annabelle.

"Be careful, babe, this is very strong."

She eagerly put the nozzle between her lip's, sucked hard, inhaled once, then again ... and then waited for the high. Thirty seconds later it hit her. It was strong. How she loved the feeling ...

"Babe, we need each other's bodies."

Hand in hand, completely stoned and giggling, they staggered into Terri's bedroom.

Within moments they were undressed, snuggled together in the soft bed. They were so happy. They kissed, tongues exploring every crevice deep in each other's mouths.

Stoned, happy to be back together, they just kept kissing, holding each other tight.

Terri for the first time in her life, was helplessly in love with her beautiful, corruptible sexy young girlfriend.

"Love you babe."

Her hand wandered to between Annabelle's smooth moist thighs. The young girl opened her legs wider. Terri's fingers entered her wet vagina, her lips on the teen's firm breast ... sucking her erect nipple.

A finger stroked her clit. She cried out ... then ... a long and beautiful orgasm.

Now she was happy. She belonged to Terri. They were lovers. She would teach her all kinds of sex, and they'd take lots of drugs. Terri would keep her safe.

Wouldn't she?

Then the older woman squeezed her nipple very hard and long ... Annabelle gasped, it hurt so much. But she liked it ... a lot. Then it stopped.

As the large black penis strapped to Terri's body entered between her legs, into her vagina and made frenzied love to her, she realised this was her new life.

And she wanted more ...