Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 06

Story Info
Timi's feminisation continues, Tink takes a cherry.
10.7k words
4.9
8.8k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers

Four weeks ago I never would have expected I would be walking up Scarborough Beach Road, panty-less, in a very tight, black, sleeveless mini dress, that only dropped a couple of inches below my shaved mound. Similarly I would not have thought I would be hand in hand with the new love in my life, a boy who I'd babysat when we were younger, but who was now going by a feminine name. 'She' was wearing a matching white dress, nowhere near as tight as mine, but just as short, with white lace boy leg underwear holding in both a butt plug and her tucked back penis, with floral print five inch heels on her feet, and sporting a new feminine haircut and some flawless light makeup.

Four weeks ago, I had got off a flight, expecting to have amazing sex with a different man, a man I thought I would one day get engaged to. But I found out he'd been cheating on me and then I'd crossed paths with Timmy.

The short version of the story was that Timmy, now going by the name Timandra, or 'Timi' for short, found himself with no where else to stay. He was homeless, and smelt bad, but I'd invited him in, and then thrown out what little clothing he had arrived in.

Along the way I'd discovered that he had arrived with a sexy pair of previously hormone induced A cup breasts, compliments of an evil foster parent. Shortly after that he had accepted my offer to 'stay and play' and dress in my clothes. And from there things had started to get interesting in a sexual way. We'd engaged in some romantic kissing and conversations, heavy petting, mutual masturbation of various sorts, and a lot of laughter. As time passed the label 'he' had morphed into 'she' and her wardrobe and shoe collection had grown. And she'd got a job, working for the mining company I worked for in a support role, mostly providing administrative help for me. And up until yesterday, this had all happened in a covid-19 lock down.

Timi's shoe collection had doubled in size just three days ago when she opened a new package, one of many that had come in recent weeks, some purchased by me, others by her, containing some more formal footwear to go alongside the casual ones she'd received earlier. There were the shoes she had on now, black bandage peep toe stiletto sandals with a three inch heel, white lace up pumps with a similar heel, a pair of bandage peep to cork stilettos with a five inch heel. They were accompanied by a pair of 'fuck me now' black, almost knee high, stiletto boots.

That night, I'd given her a blowjob, whilst she was wearing nothing but the cork stilettos. She returned the favour when fingered me to orgasm whilst we sat on the outdoor sofa on the apartment balcony over looking the beach. It started when she'd been getting changed into a night dress and I went into her room, well, what used to be my guest room, and took the night dress out of her hands before she had a chance to put it on. I tossed it on the floor and pointed to her shoe collection in the open wardrobe.

"Cork shoes, now!" I'd commanded.

Perched atop the foot gear, Timi towered over me, standing at least five eleven. I sank to my knees and pulled down the simple black cotton thong she'd been wearing, gaining access to her six inch dick, which for once had not been hidden and tucked back under her. Looking up at her, I smiled and licked my lips. Taking hold, I pulled her tip to my lips and gently took her part way into the warm softness of my mouth, running my hidden tongue under the base of her delightful length.

Having lubed the first half of the length up somewhat, I pulled back to survey the now iron hard erection. It pulsed at me as I looked at it. Grasping her right at the base, I pulled myself onto her until I felt her tip make contact with the back of my mouth and, as I relaxed, slide slightly down into my throat. Coming back to near tip depth, I rearranged my grip and gave her several hard tugs.

Looking up into her eyes showed the enjoyment she was getting. I pulled back totally and examined her again. A drop of pre-cum appeared on her slit, so I gently flicked at it with the tip of my tongue, which only succeeded in having it replaced with other drips. I repeated the exact same sequence from the beginning, enjoying the sensation of her hardness as it touched and penetrated parts of my lips, mouth and throat.

Pulling back again, I rose to my feet and, on tippy toes, kissed her gently, then forcibly. "I want you to come buckets. I want you to let loose. Just let it fly. No warning needed." She nodded. "I want it straight down my throat."

At that I sank back down, tightened the scrunchie holding my long hair back off my face, placed my hands behind my back and bobbed up and down on her length. From near the tip to the base of her erection on her virtually hairless body, I devoured her.

Her breathing increased. At one stage she gently held my head as I fucked her with my mouth, or she fucked my mouth, it all blended into one. In...out. In...out. In...out.

She released her grip on me and squirmed, holding her hands on her tits as I hummed once or twice, just like I did the first time I blew her. I sensed her building before I felt her tighten, so I sank to full depth, her length well and truly lodged beyond the back of my mouth and into my gullet. She twitched and I felt her harden further still. My tongue, lined up along the length of her, felt the change as her urethra expanded with a torrent of semen. I could feel the warm hit of each gush of cum as it cascaded directly down my throat.

After what seemed forever, I totally withdrew, ran a finger round my lips and then licked my digit clean. Reaching down, I picked up the night dress, handed it to her and moved to leave. Reaching the door I turned to see that she hadn't moved.

"Thanks." I said casually, throwing her a wink as I made my way out of the room. "I'll be out on the balcony, come join me". She had, and she'd fingered me gently until I'd convulsed through two orgasms.

The day after that, I'd let her open a few of the other packages that had been delivered. She presented me with one in return. In hers, was the dress she wore now, along with a simple gold necklace and an amber inset ring, reflecting her Lithuanian heritage. One nondescript package contained the pink box she now carried as we walked down the street. All she knew about it was she would find the contents enjoyable one night. What she didn't know what that it was a strapless dildo, with five inches for her, and almost that length for me. In my package, a 2.5 inch metallic butt plug with clear white jewel, which she'd bought for me to replace the one I'd let her use, which she now claimed as her own.

During our lunch break that day, we had rushed up to the pool deck and had a swim. When we'd showered together after our return to the apartment she'd soaped me up and slammed me against the wall of the shower recess. Jamming two fingers into me without much warning, she had me gasping and shuddering as she violated me.

I'd encouraged her once she started with some dirty talk, telling her to "bang my cunt", "make me shudder so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow" and "find my g-spot if you dare, you fucker!".

She obviously took this last advice to heart. Whilst sucking on one of my breasts, she hammered away with her hand and had given me a g-spot orgasm that made me see stars and had me smelling honey. I'd been so blown away by that experience that I'd sunk to the tiles and lay there in a fetal position for several minutes, much to Timi's initial alarm, but subsequent amusement.

Which brought us to today, the first proper day out of the almost four week long lock down. It was also Timi's first payday and a day that ended up being spent mostly focused on making her look even more drop dead gorgeous and fuckable.

I'd woken just after seven, which is late or me, to find her already awake, cuddling me. We were on the bed in her room, a sheet covering us both. Her hands were cupping my butt cheeks. Our embrace was warm and smelt slightly of sweat. The late summer nights were still quite warm. "Morning sleepy." She purred.

I moved to kiss her lightly on the lips. "Hey..." The whites of her eyes were bright white and her blue irises shone. There was also mischief there which I would need to manage carefully if the day was to go to plan. "Why don't you call in sick?"

Her hands crept to my hips and she pulled me in. "So we can stay in bed all day?"

"Hmmm, great idea...," I replied as I bit at my lower lip for theatrical effect, "...but no. I've booked a rostered day off, and I want to spend it with you. But not in bed."

She looked at me quizzically. "So what are we doing?"

"Pink box."

"The pink box! Can I go get it?" She started to pull away.

I grabbed at her hands, keeping them in mine and making her stay. "Not now". I decided there was no easy way to say it, beyond saying it, so I looked her in the eyes, and started, "I've been thinking, you seem to be really embracing this journey." She nodded, her eyes shining even brighter. "So why not take another step down it by making a change?"

"You want me to get bigger boobs?"

"Stop. Wait. I'm trying to... Hang on. You think I want you to get bigger boobs?"

She nodded. "Mine are only A cups. Yours are beautiful and feel so good to touch. You look so good with them too."

"Ohhh, Timi. No." She almost looked disappointed. The sparkle in her eyes had dimmed. "I was going to say, lets go get you a haircut, maybe some ear piercings, an eyebrow shape. You know, to turn you from 'looks great' to drop dead gorgeous. You are going to have to go into work in person one day. I know they have been very impressed with your productivity and standards. I expect that you will be offered a fully 'in house role' in the near future. I will certainly be recommending it. They will be expecting that the "T.J. Varnas" that they have been paying on a contract basis, is a female. The same young woman that I have been mentioning as both a friend and housemate."

She looked taken aback. Eventually she took a breath. "I've been so lucky to get away with people not knowing I'm what I am. Getting that close to others, what if they pick me?"

"Hey, you just mentioned a boob job. You think that's not up close and personal?"

"I suppose, but, I just hadn't really thought of stuff like working around others just yet"

"Just these?" I said, placing her hands, and mine, on my breasts.

"Yeah...."

I let her contemplate things a while. I'm not sure whether she was thinking that much or distracted by the feel of my boobs. Eventually I prodded her along by reminding her of our safe word. "Verboten?"

"No Verboten."

Taking her hands off my C cups I pulled her in close, her hands intertwined with mine and kissed her on the end of the nose. "I'll hold your hand all day if you want me too." She smiled. "Lets go have some fun and get you done up. Then I'm taking you out to dinner. I've already booked things. The food will blow your mind. Then I might blow your body somewhere a little lower." Her eyes sparkled as she retrieved her hands and pushed backward and upright until she was standing on the floor. Bounding to the wardrobe, she pushed open the sliding door, turning to me questioningly.

"Nikes, shorts, t-shirt. You wear the good stuff tonight."

The walk to the pharmacy after breakfast was great. It was a warm day, without the intense heat we'd had so much of lately. The occasional wisp of high cloud, and a light breeze, also helping to make the day even more pleasant than those of the last few months. We talked as we walked, sometimes hand in hand, sometimes not, and just lived in the moment, simple though it was.

There was very little wait to get served, and the assistant, who looked no older than 15, seemed to be experienced at the task. Leaving Timi to do most of the talking, it was quickly apparent, our young attendee had no idea 'the she was a he'. I stood back and watched, my hand holding offer not needed. Simple blue jewelled studs, almost matching the baltic blue of Timi's eyes, were chosen from the myriad of options, a hygiene talk given, and the piercing carried out. My spunky lover even worked up the courage to ask about belly button jobs, which pharmacists won't do, but I wasn't about to ruin my girl's chat experience by jumping in to tell her that, and she ended up with advice to "...leave it to winter..." and the name of a recommended piercing artist. We were in and out without fuss or drama.

As we walked off towards the beauty salon which was just over the hill further inland, I pulled her in by her far shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. "You did well. You keep convincing everyone, because you are amazing at being who you are."

"You mean fooling everyone?"

"No, convincing. You own this feminine vibe baby, it is who you are."

She took my hand, squeezed it gently and looked at me with tear filled eyes. We kissed lightly, she squeezed my hand again, and we continued on our way.

The beauty salon was a more interesting experience. Stopping just outside the door and taking a few deep breaths, Timi almost faltered on the way in. "This is a little more personal. Less in my realm of experience." I offered her the safe word, giving her a chance to back out of this. She looked around, then at her feet, then the sky, before bringing her gaze back to me. "I'll never forgive myself if I don't do this."

"I've got your back. Always. Want me to start things off?"

She nodded, straightening her back, took a breath, opened the door and entered. I followed a step behind.

"Hi. I'm treating my BFF to some pampering. We have a booking under Annabelle for 15 minutes time. Can you do an eyebrow tidy up?" Before I could say anything else Timi was ushered to a chair and I was moved aside. Timi cast me a worried look and I blew a kiss her way. They were not swamped by customers and within moments she was buried under a blur of hands, string, small talk and laughs. It didn't take long, as her brows were pretty light coloured and well shaped to begin with. By the time she was done, Timi seemed to have cast aside any self doubt and was seemingly more comfortable and confident, to the point that when they offered her some extra services, including a bikini wax, she demurely declined with a "I'm good for now", but politely asked for a business card and promised to return and give them her business at a future point in time.

She buzzed as we left the salon, happily talking of the experience as we crossed the road and came back towards the beach. It was a half block to the hairdresser. I told her we were early and that I would talk again if it helped. Squeezing my hand, she shook her head as we approached the entrance, broke contact, grasped the door and strode in. My girl was growing in confidence with every passing minute. A tall skinny brunette with eastern European features stepped out from behind the counter.

"I have a booking under Annabelle. We are early."

"We are a little less busy than we would like. There will be no wait," she said with a slight accent as she beckoned Timi over to an allotted chair and hairdresser. With that she added a soft "Privet."

Timi shook his head "Not Russian. Lithuanian."

"Ahhhh, that does not matter though. Welcome then! I will pass you off to Rocco."

A young, twenty something, hairdresser waved her into the chair, casting a glance my way, as I took a seat near some magazines that I would not be touching, pandemic and all. I could just hear the conversation that ensued. "So, what are we doing with this pandemic mop you have going?"

'Shit' I thought. We hadn't actually discussed styles up to now. I hadn't really thought this through perfectly and should have done better prepping her.

"Asymmetrical lob." I was stunned at her answer. Maybe Timi had a bit more of an understanding of where she was heading than I had realized.

"Subtle and edgy, I like your choice. It's a shame it is the end of summer and not the start. You would kill the men at the beach with this look.' Rocco said as he readied the tools of his trade. "Or maybe you did this already?"

There was soft laughter, then the sounds of a hair salon at work. I pulled out my phone and checked the news. Cases were dropping here, other restrictions were easing, there was a new flare up over east. So much of our lives were dominated by this virus, some ways for the better, others for the worst. Analysts were debating whether the upcoming Olympics would really go ahead.

I looked up to see how progress was going just in time to see Rocco bending down, saying something to Timi. Her eyes widened, she nodded slightly, then smiled at her attendee. 'Shit.' I thought. 'What was that about?' I caught a glance of her face in the mirror and my fears settled, but an uneasiness remained, made worse when Rocco turned and strutted in my direction.

Coming too close into m personal space for comfort, he bent in to my ear. "She is gorgeous. I am amazed. She could fool a room of men and then some." I realised I had stopped breathing. "Be careful, it is a path filled with danger, but hopefully much happiness. Much colour and fragrance. Much love."

"But no fooling you?"

"Takes one to know one." He replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Go on."

"I was once Rosemarie Giullietta. But now..." He waved his hands over his body. "I live a different life. And if you do not look after Annabelle, I will come and take her from you!" He laughed, but with a measure of seriousness behind the words.

"I'm her. I'm Annabelle. I booked the appointment. She's 'Timandra'."

He glanced back at her. Her reflection gave us an uneasy smile. "A royal name, befitting her looks. In mythology, Timandra made Aphrodite jealous, she was as beautiful as Helen of Troy. And even more cause for warning, she deserted her spouse for the bed of another."

"You studied classic mythology. Yet you are here?" I waved around the salon.

"The benefits of a classical education should never be underestimated. Yes, I studied. But.." He added with a genuine laugh," I am also a 'know it all hairdresser!'"

He turned to go but I grabbed his arm, raising a look of alarm from both him and those around us. These were social distancing times. You simply did not just publicly grab another person. "You mentioned much colour and fragrance and much love. Why those words?"

"Love is such things is it not?"

I pressed deeper both figuratively and with the grasp I had on his arm. "But why those words?"

"I choose what I choose to say, there is no deeper meaning."

"But why love as a fragrance. It is so unusual."

"And you picked up on this? Does it mean more than usual to you?"

I nodded, released my hold on him and hesitantly replied, "Franjipani, honey, rose petals, cinnamon. I get these after intense moments."

"With all lovers, or her?" He nodded back behind him towards Timi, but not before his raised eyebrow and sly look had cut through my psyche.

I blushed more intensely than ever before, so much so that I felt it in my soul. "Only her."

He paused as if choosing his words. "This is rare. Misunderstood. Sometimes genetic through maternal lines."

My head was spinning. "I don't understand..."

"It is like the movie with the divergent. You may be different. Talk to your mother. Look up synesthesia. You may be a synesthete who experiences the world differently."

I went to speak but he gave me a look that silenced me. "Look, your lover awaits. I must go. But again, be careful with her, and yourself. It is a special love if these experiences are happening to you. I know." His eyes held that there was truth in his words. He turned and strutted back.

'That was unexpected.' I thought to myself as I sank into quick research on my phone about a world I didn't know anything about.

larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers