Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like seconds, but it was 40 minutes later, that I was torn from my screen by a pair of great legs standing in front of me.

Looking up, Timi beamed down at me. Her blonde locks layered and shorter on one side, longer on the other. She positively glowed. Pocketing my phone, I stood, pulled her in and kissed her passionately, not caring what the two other customers or the staff thought. She smelled glorious too.

Thanking Rocco profusely, I paid the bill and we headed out into the sunlight again. Timi almost bounced along beside me. One moment by my side and in front of me the next. "So what did he say in there that made you react?"

"That whilst he knew of secret worlds, no others would guess at their existence..." He also said "You are amazingly beautiful."

I filled her in with some, but not all, of our conversation. The synesthesia bit could wait for another time. We stopped for a hummus and salad wrap on the way home, taking a side step and heading along the beachfront and its row of shops and eateries. Activity buzzed around us, not at pre-covid levels, but enough to probably make shop owners happy.

As we headed up the elevator into the apartment, Timi pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. "Tink, today was amazing. You have no idea... Thanks." Knowing a reply was not needed, I winked and we headed in side. She cast a glance at the pile of boxes on the side table. "Pink box?"

"Not till dinner time. You can put it here near the door so we don't forget it."

"Ohhhhh, I won't." she giggled.

"Lets hit the pool. But just for a relax, and swim," I suggested. "No funny stuff. You don't want to get that great haircut wet. Not today. Just go in up to your neck".

We spent the next few hours sun tanning and swimming, enjoying the shared time. The breeze still wafted high cirrus cloud, and a few lower fluffy cumulus ones, along through the bright blue sky. I almost caved in to the no shenanigans rule at one stage as I applied SPF 50 sunscreen to her shoulders, back, or at least as much back as I could see through the cut out of her white one piece bathing suit. And those legs. Those toned but sexy legs. They almost had me loosing control as I rubbed sunscreen onto them. Rubbing the tops of her thighs, where her amazing legs met her sensual butt, had me squirming with desire. It was just such a tight and rounded ass that it did things to me. It was a real struggle to ignore the slight moistness growing between my legs and keep my hands on the job at hand. But, knowing that good things were to come, I stayed pure in thought and kept things clean.

At one stage after the swim, I excused myself, and headed off with a bag of things that would be needed later in the night. I was only gone for about 25 minutes and thankfully no questions were asked about my task and purpose for leaving the apartment.

The air was palpable with expectation by the time we went to get dressed for the night. I assisted Timi with the application of some light foundation and subtle satin matte coral coloured lipstick. I'd laid out the white cami body con dress, white lace boy leg panties and the shoes for her, letting her know that my selection was required. I also asked her to make sure she had the butt plug in place for the evening.

As I dressed myself I could feel my hands shake slightly with anticipation of what was to come. I would have loved to engage in some self satisfaction in order to dull my nerves but knew that restraint would bring me greater satisfaction in the not so distant hours. Stepping into the tight, black, sleeveless mini dress made me feel sexy but self conscious. It was a little more skin tight than I would normally wear in an evening dress and a good inch or two shorter than I'd ever worn. The laced cut outs showed off a fair bit of my hip area and a touch of toned abs and left no one in doubt that I was not wearing any underwear. The three inch black bandage peep toe stilettos were thankfully not out of my comfort zone and put me about an inch shorter than Timi in her five inch heels.

I cast a final look in the mirror and saw myself biting at my lower lip. The slight tremble in my hands was visible. I didn't want to fuck this up.

Emerging from my room, I met Timi in the kitchen. She was drop dead gorgeous. So much so that I teared up at the sight of her and found myself hyperventilating awkwardly. She cast me a questioning look. I took a deep breath. "I'm fine. You just look amazing."

Her blue eyes shone, her toned body rocked the simple but flattering dress, its shape dragging the viewer down to her legs, of which she was showing a great deal. The heels accentuated her stems and made her look six two rather than her fully dressed five eleven height. I bent in to give her a whisper light kiss on the lips, careful not to smudge her lipstick, grabbed her hands and asked "Verboten?"

She looked me in the eyes and confidently replied "No Verboten".

"Okay then, ready?"

"Fuck yeah!" Moving amazingly well in her huge heels, Timi made her way to the long talked about package by the door, holding it up with both hands like a meaningful artefact "The pink package!" We giggled at her theatrics and headed out, Timi caught off guard when I told her to hit the ground floor and not the basement car garage.

As we exited the elevator we passed by Claire, my neighbour. I'd hardly seen her in the last month but Timi had made his way over to her apartment, on the pretext of borrowing some sugar, on her first adventure outside the apartment dressed 'en femme'. "Wow! If I didn't know better, I'd say there is some mischief afoot." She said. "You go girls!" We laughed, Timi grabbed my hand and we headed out the door out of the complex, me motioning her to keep walking south down West Coast Highway. After about 400 meters we turned left.

That was how I ended up walking up Scarborough Beach Road, wearing no underwear, in a very tight little black dress and showing a lot of upper thigh and sections of my body where cut my dress outs left me bare. The wetness between my legs increasing with the excitement that came from walking along, knowing a small 'bend at the hips' would show the world my shaved vagina. The lack of a breeze meant Timi, in her white dress, didn't have to hold it's wavy hem down to maintain her modesty. We were attracting looks and turning heads and it felt great.

As we headed up to the Ramada suites, just one block to the east, I motioned her to follow me up to the entry. She slowed down. "I didn't know they had a restaurant here," She said.

"They don't." I smiled and pulled her on wards, through the foyer and into a lift, showing her the access card I had picked up when I had come down here earlier in the day. As soon as the lift closed I kissed her passionately, not worrying about lipstick smears anymore. "I ordered in."

Pulling her along as we exited the lift, I opened the door and led her into one of the south western suites overlooking the local shops and the beach. I told her to give me 30 seconds and she put the package down on the dining table and headed out onto the balcony. I set up the tv with the music streaming playlist I'd found with six hours of lesbian love and lust songs, then got to work on food and drinks. From the fridge I took out a bottle of chilled Lamandier Bernier champagne and the tray of sushi and sushimi I'd had couriered in earlier in the day, from an amazing little place on the other side of the city. This alone had set me back over $450.

Pouring two flutes, I called my love in, handed her a glass of bubbles and a small plate. Food selections made, we headed back out onto the balcony. With no breeze to speak of, the afternoon was perfect. A few clouds still lingered in the sky, changing colour from white to pink as the sun started to sink towards the horizon. The world buzzed on around us. But we were here, above it all. Me and my angelic lover. My heart was thumping as I looked at her.

"Great bubbly." She said, sipping from her glass.

"You'll taste better." I almost lost my restrain then and there. I wanted her so badly. My stomach was full of butterflies and my head was spinning with lust for her but needed some food and a bit of liquid courage for where I was about to take us.

She blushed at my words and swallowed when she saw the look of hunger in my eyes. "What's in the package?" She nodded coyly to the table inside.

"A strapless dildo."

Her eyes widened.

I looked straight at her. Holding her gaze, I took a sip of bubbles and added "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to take your anal cherry. I'm going to make you mine in every sense of the word."

She looked at me and sipped from her glass.

"Unless you say 'Verboten'. I added, hoping that she would not invoke our safe word.

She broke eye contact, took another sip, then reached out for a sashimi. She ate it in silence without looking at me.

'Fuck,' I thought, 'I've blown it. I've gone too far.'

She was still looking down. "V..."

My heart started to rip in two.

A second or two passed but it felt like a lifetime.

"V...Very well then." She looked up, smiling a mischievous smile.

"Bitch. You had me dying there."

She laughed, throwing her head back. God she looked totally fuckable. "But not till you've got me a little more tipsy on this incredible bottle of champers. And I need a bit more of this food. You had me starving this afternoon."

I refilled her glass and we looked at each other. I was swooning into those blue eyes of her and lusting to get a mouth on her sweet perky breasts. I could feel my heartbeat racing like I was some hormone crazed 14 year old looking at a boy in class. We ate a few more morsels in silence. I pushed myself to wait another few minutes. I was now thoroughly wet between my legs, so much so that I could almost feel myself leaking down my thighs. Downing the rest of my glass, I grabbed her hand and led her to just inside the doorway. "Kneel." I went over and retrieved the package, handing it to her, my hands shaking slightly as I did so.

She took it and placed it on the ground in front of her, then looked at me as if awaiting further instruction.

"Open it."

She carefully removed the pink ribbon surrounding the box, then slowly opened it, carefully removing the five inch strapless dildo. Holding it in both hands before us.

I tapped on the slightly thinner end. "Suck it."

She gently started sucking on its tip, then took more of it into her mouth. Fuck it was an erotic sight. I could feel myself literally dripping. I shifted my stance, rubbing my thighs together and then parting them, feeling the wet slickness of my arousal on my legs. I let her continue for a few moments. "More. How far can you go?"

She bobbed in and out on it several times, then pressed it deeper into her mouth. Then she stopped. "Is that where your gag reflex kicks in?" She nodded. Not a bad effort, I thought, but it wouldn't win any awards.

"Remove it and put it back in the box." She looked confused but complied. "You okay?" She nodded. "Push the box away to your right." After doing so I told her to edge closer. She shuffled forward on her knees, then looked up again. "I want you to untie and remove the laces in the cut outs on both of my hips."

She slowly untied one bow, dragging a hand up the inside of my thigh, smiling at me as she encountered my wetness, then repeated the move on the other leg. This time she ever so slightly brushed against my swollen clit. "Ummph" was my reaction. She smiled again, retrieved the hand, licked it, then ever so slowly pulled one lace, then the other from their positions. It was as if she was enjoying dragging on this foreplay as much as I was.

"Go place the laces on the table outside. Then return."

She raised an eyebrow, but I motioned to the door. She got to her feet, completed the act, then re-entered the room with a twirl, causing her dress to lift and her lacy boy shorts to show, reminding me of that perfect ass within them. Once she resumed her submissive position I lifted the front of my dress, its lace-less front flap now free to be moved at will. I was now totally bare to her. I spread my legs a little further apart and commanded "Eat me."

She shuffled in another inch. She was so close I could feel her breath on my moistness. The smell of my sex was evident in the air. She hesitated for a moment, then looking up, blew me a kiss. Then she blew ever so lightly towards my engorged clitoris. It had an immediate effect.

"Fuuuuuuuck." I whimpered. Unable to fully control myself I arched my back, running my hands up my body to my breasts, then up to my head, then back to my breasts where I cupped and mashed my fleshy-ness. She wrapped her arms around my hips and grasped my ass cheeks. How was it I could be so wet, yet so on fire?

She pulled me in and I felt the tip of her tongue contact my clit and I choked back a moan, trembling with pleasure and a need for release. She withdrew, and I could feel her breath again. Then she closed the gap and pushed her tongue along my nub, sending sparks through my senses. She probed me there with her tongue once, twice and again for good measure, my puffiness providing both resistance and give to her. I whimpered.

Then she moved to draw herself from the bottom of my slit to the top of my mound, not making much depth but lapping up a lot of my wetness. "You taste heavenly." She purred. She repeating her swipe again, this time penetrating my folds. I swooned slightly and had to concentrate on staying upright.

"I was...was...only intended youto get me fired up. You are driving me well and truly..." I faltered at that point, my words disappearing as my hips rolled of their own accord, starting a rhythm against her movements. "Fuuuck...you have no idea what you are doing to me."

At that she extended her tongue even deeper again. It felt like she was venturing inside my soul, not licking my pussy. I looked down, to see her looking lustfully up at me, her face smeared with my fluids, her lipstick gone. Her hands dug into my cheeks. I gripped her head, riding her tongue as she drove it up within my channel. I rolled and ground and bucked and whimpered with urgency as she fucked me with her tongue. Just as I thought she would push me to orgasm she pulled back slightly, breaking my hold, and slowing our tempo.

"Nooooo!" I whined. "Fuck me with that tongue. I was sooo close."

She closed back in, giving me hope, then kissed me on my pubic mound, then again an inch higher, then again on the belly button. I arched my back again, grasping at my breasts, struggling to regain control of the situation. Willing my hands back onto the top of her head, I pushed her back down to ground zero.

She puckered a kiss on my clit and then sucked it into her mouth as far as it would go. One of her hands moved to under my cheeks, just between my legs and I felt a finger slide between the folds of my lips. My pelvis raked back, trying to increase her depth. Her tongue flicked at my captured clit. I bucked the other way, whimpering again, feeling like frustration personified. At that moment the finger surged upward and penetrated within me.

I tensed and trembled, legs locking up on the spot, but my hips darting as contractions wracked my body. I have no idea if I screamed, moaned or called out for heaven to take me now, but there were sounds, stars, fragrances of daisies and roses and things I can't explain. When I came down I was still holding her head, my hands either side of her face, my orgasm literally dripping from her chin.

"Holy heck." She muttered as I released her from my grip and she stood, stretching out her legs as she did so. I grasped at a chair as I struggled to regain composure. She went to the kitchen, fetched some glasses of water and returned, handing me one. After about another 30 seconds I felt in control enough to down it completely.

Leaving the glass on the table, I pulled at her and kissed her passionately. Our tongues probed and danced. I groped at her ass, pawing at her tight cheeks. I kissed her face and licked here and there at pleasure before probing her mouth again. I could taste myself on her and in her.

Breaking from our embrace, I moved to the doorway of the balcony, asserting control again, "Come." I pointed to where I wanted her. She joined me and I poured a mouthful of alcohol for us again. The darkness of dusk was morphing the scene before us as artificial light replaced nature. I went inside and dimmed the lights in area we had just been in. We were now able to see, more than be seen. "You drove me fucking nuts in there."

She smiled and shrugged. "You're welcome, I suppose."

"Your turn." I said. I took her hands, placing them on the railing of the balcony. "Don't move." I retrieved the laces from the table, and looping them around the railing and her wrists, secured her to the spot. "Last chance. Verboten?" I said as I moved behind her. She shook her head. "I want to hear it."

"No verboten." There was almost insolence in the reply. She shot a look at me over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. God damn she looked amazing.

I went inside to the couch, to the bag I'd left earlier and took out the lubricant that Damon, the supermarket shop assistant, had helped her with on her first solo adventure. I wondered evil thoughts. Taking the dildo out of the box I took it to the sink and ran it under hot water. I lifted the flap of my dress and looked down at my mound. I was still so wet that I had no trouble inserting the fatter end up and into my pussy, causing me to gasp with its warmth and girth as it came to rest inside of me. I grabbed a knife and a pack of personal wipes from the bag and made my way back out to her. My dress flared obscenely in front of me as I did, making it look for all the world like I was sporting a major erection down there.

As I exited the dining room and onto the balcony, her body provided a mesmerizing view. She was bent at the waist, knees also slightly bent, her backside thrust back towards me. Her pose meant her dress had ridden up at the back and only just covered the plug. There was a whole lot of leg on display, and some sexy butt cheek too. The towering heels giving her a posture that highlighted her calf and thigh muscles. Anyone seeing her from the side or front would just see a young woman leaning sexily on a balcony railing. From my view she looked like a dirty harlot just waiting to be fucked from behind.

I approached her from the side and whispered in her ear. "Sorry to keep you waiting. You ok?" She nodded, still looking towards me. I stood up and thrust my erection filled dress towards her. Her eyes widened as she looked down at it.

"Oh shit," She said as she processed the image.

I moved behind her and tapped her legs further apart with one of my feet. Crouching down, I reached up under her dress and carefully cut the lace boy legs from her cute frame. I let them fall to the floor. Her erection immediately firmed and sprang out in front of her. I grasped it and tugged twice, rubbing the tip and feeling pre-cum string from its tip to my hand as I moved my hand away. She gasped. "Getting excited?" I said as I stood, slightly lower than her on her taller shoes.

Her butt plug beckoned. I reached under her dress and rubbed the jeweled outer dome of the plug. She backed towards me slightly. "Someone likes their back passage played with." She nodded. I grasped it by its rim and jiggled it. She moaned.

I then pulled it back slightly, and let go, letting it draw back into her, then pulled again, feeling her insides slowly give it enough release to slide out from her back passage. Taking a wipe, I wrapped it and placed it on the nearby table.

Taking the lube, I flipped up the back of her dress, exposing the fullness of her tiny butt to me. Applying a dollop to her puckered hole and then some to the dildo, I put the lube down and steadied myself, casting another look at that amazing piece of ass before me. I grabbed it, feeling its sexiness and savouring its silky feel.