Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been fantasizing about your cute backside since the first night you stayed. I woke up that morning and saw you sleeping on your front, your butt cheeks peeking at me from your inside the pair of my shorts you were wearing."

The height difference between us meant I had an almost perfect angle of attack on her backside. I grabbed her hips. I placed the tip of the fake dick against her puckered entrance. "That image gave me an immediate fap urge and I had a life changing orgasm." I pressed slightly against her, testing her muscles.

"Oh God." She whimpered, moving back ever so slightly against me. The dildo pushing against her, but not into her.

"And now here I am about to fuck the daylights out of you.." At that I pressed harder, persisting until I felt her hole give way. "...and your amazing fucking ass!"

"Oh shit!" She muttered as I slid to about an inch deep.

I could feel the tension and excitement quiver inside of her as I pressed deeper, adding another inch or so inside of her. She felt tight. I gave her a silent five count to ready herself for my onslaught. Before I had finished the count, and just before I had planned to go fully deep, she surprised me by rocking back against me, taking slightly more depth. She then started an extremely slow motion, sliding back and forth on a section of my fake boner.

"That's it slut. Fuck yourself on my cock." She wiggled her hips slightly and threw me another over the shoulder look. Lust burned in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Let me stand back and enjoy the view as you do the work." Arching back, I was able to stand still and watch her rock back and forth, taking slightly more of the dildo into her with each motion. I could just make out the lips of her hole gripping the sides of the dildo as she moved forward and away from me. It was beauty at work but there was still length to spare. I let her go on, her confidence building.

She started to make small grunting sounds.

"Your beauty has given me so many many orgasms. I've waited for this moment...to take your anal cherry." At that I pulled hard on her hips and rammed the entire five inches into her, hearing her moan loudly as I did so, my body making hard contact with her butt crack and cheeks. It was a primal 'skin on skin' moment, without a dildo harness or panties to get between us. It was just my body and her body, skin on skin, with the dildo uniting our internals. I felt her shudder and heard her penis slap up and into her stomach.

"Oh fuck... that's so... so deep." She stammered.

I started fucking her with deep, full length strokes. "Is this good?"

"Hmmm Hmmm."

"You are mine now. Your ass is mine." I pummeled her in a way that I never thought I was capable of. I was taking out my pent up lust, on her ass, with a strap on. A month ago I would have said you were crazy if you had told me this would happen. I built up a serpentine motion with my shoulders moving forward and then back, and the movement rippling down my body to my hips. They swayed and moved, almost of their own accord, focusing my attack on one small opening of her body and into the core of her ass. I was putting so much into it, I could feel my abs getting one hell of a work out, and I'm someone who does 40 sit ups a day. Timi's ass took everything I was throwing at it.

"Are you my little slut?" I cooed.

"Hmmm Hmmm." Was her whimpered reply.

"Is this as good as the video call, then one where you fucked yourself for me with the butt plug?"

"Yeah...yes." She hissed, then resumed her grunts.

We were still going hammer and tong and I wasn't sure how long I would last. I could feel the orgasmic tide building in my toes. My body was now covered in a sheen of sweat which ran down the length of me, joining with fluid oozing from my pussy and making its way to my feet.

"Tell me you are my slut."

"I'm your slut. I belong to you." Her voice was wavering as she ground out the words. She wiggled her ass a little extra, as if to show me she meant it.

"Are you going to come on my cock soon?"

"Yes."

I could feel her legs tense and start to shake slightly as she built towards her orgasm. The heat inside me was intense. I had seconds left.

I was determined we would cum together.

"Fuck me Tink. Use me. Make me yours. Mark me as yours."

Her words inspired me. I increased the force of my thrusts. I took my right hand from her hip and steadied my thumbnail at a point between her shoulder blades. I shoved the dildo in as hard as I could once, then again, and dragged my thumb down her back, seeing redness well from within her as I did so, yelling at the same time, "You are mine!"

She shuddered with release, screaming a loud "Fuuuuuuck" at the same instant that I felt the waves hit me and my nerves go into overdrive. I bucked, shimmied, jerked and spasmed, as I came, seeing stars and colours and smelling roses as my body struggled with the sensory overload.

As we came down from our mutual experience, we cuddled in place with me hugging her from behind. From below us on a balcony somewhere in the complex voices cheered. We had been a little more public than I had wanted or expected.

Once her breathing slowed, and mine too, I withdrew from her, extracted the dildo and placed it, wrapped like its friend, on the table. Using the knife, I carefully cut the bonds keeping her in place and passed her a wipe as she moved inside, stretching her legs and back as she went.

She headed for the kitchen, finding and pouring glasses of water for both of us.

We stood there recovering. She was looking at me and around me, as if not sure where she should focus. She broke the silence first. "You really marked me out there. My back stings."

I smiled sheepishly. "You gave me the idea. It will heal, but the memory will always be there. Just remember, you will always be mine."

We hugged. I felt a cold wetness emanate from her groin area. Breaking our embrace, I pushed her back slightly and grasped the hem of her dress, pulling it up and over her head, leaving her small but perky breasts on display, her nipples pointing out at me.

"Holy shit Timmy!" The insides of her dress were covered in cum. "You really must have gotten off." She blushed.

Bringing the groin area of the dress up to my mouth, I sucked and licked remnants of cum, reveling in the metallic saltiness. Throwing the dress aside I locked eyes with her and raised a finger, beckoning her to close the small distance between us.

Pulling her into another embrace I kissed her deeply, pushing my cum covered tongue into her accepting mouth. She pawed at my ass as we entwined our mouths. I kissed her, nipped at her, sucked at her flawless face and neck like a lesbian on heat.

Eventually pulling away, I commanded her to stay, then fetched the bottle of bubbles from outside, removing my dress and letting her look me over as I did the same to her. Then I poured a dribble of liquid from the bottle over one breast, then the other, watching it run from her nipples to the underside of her boob, then down her sculpted frame, some making its way over the base of her penis to between her legs, other rivulets making there way down her sexy legs.

Her penis stirred. A hunger grew within me. I bent and slowly kissed a nipple. She moaned. I then attacked her tits, sucking and licking one, then the other. I'd never lusted after a woman's breasts, never even thought I'd do so, but these feminine globes were causing me to lose my grip on reality. She must have had some sensitivity in them as it wasn't long before she was groaning under my onslaught, her now fully erect dick leaking obscene amounts of fluid. She tried to move a hand towards my pussy but I battered it away, enjoying her a few moments longer.

Grabbing her hand, I broke from her and led her to the bedroom. Giving her a shove onto the bed, I mounted it and her, lifting one leg to straddle her hips cowgirl style. I reached down to grab her iron hard cock and rubbed some of her precum around its tip before guiding it to the entrance of my inner sanctum.

"Don't you dare cum till I say to."

She nodded, a touch of fear in her eyes as I slowly lowered myself down on her erect pole, till I could feel her head just inside me.

"Feel good?"

She nodded. "Hot and wet."

I smiled. "Remember, don't you dare cum."

I held myself there, keeping eye contact with her, building further anticipation of the moment that beckoned us both. "I've wanted to do this for a while too." With that I slid myself another inch down and paused for 10 seconds.

"I wonder how far this ride will go?" I said teasingly as I worked another inch into me.

She groaned. I raised myself back up an inch. It was taking every ounce of my self control to do this to him. All I wanted to do was go down all the way. I rocked my pelvis slightly, causing her to swirl around just inside of me. She was struggling to maintain control. I could see it in her eyes. I silently counted to 10 as I stared into her eyes.

I sank back down the inch and stopped there. I grabbed my nipples and tugged. I ran my hands through my hair. I motioned her to take my hands in hers. All this to cause her grief and exert my control.

"Don't you dare cum. You said... I could fuck you and use you..." I raised an inch again. "So that's what I am doing." I then plunged myself down on her hard cock till I was balls deep on her and felt her head make contact with my cervix, deep inside me. "Fuck you feel good."

She looked like she had regained some control over her senses, so I rode her incessantly. Abusively. Lustfully. She was going to be sore come morning but I used her then for my own satisfaction. All the while holding on to her hands and trying, with only partial success, to maintain eye contact.

"Good girl. Don't you dare cum."

I was pounding her from tip deep to fully inserted and doing it with such force I could feel the mattress compress like a trampoline below us.

I hammered her some more. Her balls were bouncing off the sheets and hitting me between my legs with a lewd sound every time I bottomed out on her. The sensation was divine. I continued on and on, part of me wanting her to come in me, to feel her heat shoot deep within me and then to make her regret doing so, the other part of me wanting this bliss to go on forever.

The sensations swirling through my being started to overwhelm me and I began making animalistic mutterings and half words.

"Fuck....nugh... slut... fuk!"

I fucked her pole with my entirety, letting it ram inside of me again and again and again till I was sweating with exertion and driven with wantonness. I was so out of control I was seeing her words and hearing her body as she tried to get me to ease it up a bit.

All of a sudden, the wash rose in my legs. I wanted this to continue but I was not going to make it much further. Rising one last time I drove myself down on her with as much force as I could, feeling her spear up deep inside of my body and into my soul.

Then everything went black. I came too lying on top of her. She was still stiff inside of me. I was still grasping her hands, though they were now on the bed, either side of her head. She was covered in sweat. The smell of sex and sweat lay heavy in the air.

I rose up off her slightly and smiled. She looked at me with genuine concern. "What was that? I thought you'd had a fit or a cardiac arrest on top of me."

I was still breathing weirdly but got a reply out. "The best orgasm of my life. I think I blacked out for a while."

She released my hands and held my head. "34 seconds...I counted each one of them. Are you ok?"

I wearily smiled and pushed myself back up to a near cowgirl position. "Better than ok, you gave me the best fuck of my life...But I may be sore tomorrow..."

"You may be sore!" She snarked, poking me in the arm. "You haven't been mercilessly hammered around your abdomen for 16 minutes with a 120 pound weight!"

"16 minutes?"

"I watched the clock. 16 minutes." She nodded to a digital display on the dresser.

"Without coming? After all that?"

"You told me not to come."

I bent down and kissed her. "You good girl! Let me make it up to you." I achingly and slowly dismounted off of her, marveling at that iron hard member of hers, pulling her feet up to her butt and getting her to raise her ass off the mattress whilst keeping her head and shoulders on it. Kind of like a yoga 'bridge' pose, which had her dick aiming down at her and her looking up at her dick.

Her body was covered in a kaleidascope sheen of sweat, alcohol and my bodily fluids. I bent, spat on her still erect penis and, grasped it and began wanking her at a furious pace.

"Cum, slut!" I hissed.

"Cum for me my sexy little girl...or do I need to fuck you in the ass again?"

Her length was so slick that my hands slid over her with ease. With every couple of strokes I threw a wrist twist in when my hand was on her mushroom like head to increase the stimulation.

"Oh God... Oh God...."

"Cum for my baby.... You've earned your release."

She tense and I felt her erection jolt and then she fired. I tried to aim for her face but the first rope landed short, in between her breasts, but traced up to her chin. The next hit an eyebrow and splattered her face, the next got a bulls eye in her moaning mouth and the others went all over her face and chest.

"Good girl..." I said as I released my grip and moved into the danger zone. She was panting and about to wipe her face with her hands when I stopped her. I then proceeded to lick, suck and lap up as much cum as I could and feed it to her, letting it fall from my mouth into hers, and watching her swallow it all. I paid particular attention to her breasts, those small but luscious breasts, that were swimming in her fluid and to the head of her appendage as it leaked the remnants of her orgasm.

I commended her for her willingness. "Good slut....good slut. You look so hot covered in cum. You took it so well. We'll have to do this more." She groaned and fluttered her eyelids, her tongue still dealing with the last of her spunk in her mouth.

I moved to cuddle into her, pulling the bed cover over us as best as I could. I woke in the post dawn light and struggled to my feet. My skin was speckled with dried fluids and whatnot. Parts of me crunched audibly as I stretched and moved. I, we, both stank heavily of sex.

Making my way to the toilet I urinated, wrapped myself in a towel and then went to clean up the room, washing sex toys, putting rubbish in the trash, opening the sliding doors to air the room out and generally trying to make the place look and smell a little less funky.

After a while my lover emerged from the bedroom, her dick erect wobbling and nodding at me as she moved my way, and with what possibly was faint bite marks on her left breast. I looked at her hungrily.

Her look shot me down in flames. "Don't even think about it! I'm sore and achey and my back hurts and I'm crusty. I need caffeine and water, a shower and some breakfast."

I pouted but resisted dropping to my knees to give her a blowjob, and handed her a glass of water instead. "I have fresh clothes and shampoo... I came prepared."

She turned to survey the room as I spoke, revealing the long welt on her back. I cringed slightly at its raised redness, imagining its stinging discomfort. "I may have some disinfectant too."

Turning the full circle, and exposing a hickey on her lower neck, she glowered at me. "Thanks. I think I need it. Not sure I can reach where I need it though. You may need to help me with that."

I nodded. Not quite sure of whether I should mention the hickey or let her find it of her own accord. 'What the fuck have I done?' I thought, 'Hickies, bites, welts... when the fuck did I get like this?' A few images of me doing more unspeakable things to him in the middle of the night came to mind. Then some more solid memories sprang out to add to my shame. I started to get a little worried I had gone overboard.

Trying to change the subject and not think anymore about how much I might have abused him, I offered him some TLC. "So how about a stinking hot shower, I scrub you clean and then breakfast at the beachfront, my treat, then back to the apartment and work."

"Work?"

"It's Friday remember...."

"Fuck..." She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah. Hell of a Thursday night though."

"Yeah." She smiled, a tired but genuine smile, reassuring me that she was actually okay with things.

"Thanks for letting me have your anal cherry!" It was only as I said it that I realized that cherry might have been taken by someone earlier on.

"Ahhhh, Tink, I think you took a double cherry serve last night." With that she turned and headed for the shower, leaving me feeling somewhat ashamed, somewhat proud of what I had done.

"Would it make you feel better if I spring for a quick massage for you?"

There was a moments silence and then "What the fuck, is this a hickey?"

I smiled and thought 'Maybe I should see about getting her the day off...'

"Get that shower stinking hot, I'll be in to join you in a second." With that I smiled at myself in the mirror on the wall, put our toys in the bag and headed for the bedroom.