All Comments on 'Anna's Cuckold'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
suckermansuckermanover 4 years ago
WOW!

That was one of the best descriptions of a cuckolds mind I have heard. It brought everything together in a way that encompassed the husband and wifes desires quite clearly. The almost ultimate humiliation and out of this world turn on for him , of losing the right to enter his wifes cunt made my little cock stiffen. Even the last where he jerks himself off into his hand and eats the cum was a marvellous indication that this author knows and understands a cuckolds mind.

I say almost ultimate humiliation (same as turn on for a real cuck) because the ultimate is when the wife tells her husband she is pregnant and its been fathered by the lover. I think a much better word than bull.

I know it happened to meand all though shocked as several people new I had been gelded(vasectomy), I came in my panties as she told me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot I hope it continues

I hope the story continues. Lots of promise for foot worship fun, sucking wife’s toes as her bull fucks her better than he ever could. Cumming for her bare feet and then the humiliation of serving and sucking the bull. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anna gets want do her.

Have David call Ben and tell he just fucked Anne. Just before going out the door to meet him. Anne told him not to worry about Ben he would never beat my ass, so just don't tell him.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 4 years ago
Wife cuts me off

I remember when my wife cut me off from any more sex only allowing me to give her oral and jerking off onto the toe cleavage in her heels. Of course, I had to clean up my mess with my tongue. To humiliate me even more, she allowed it only when we were wearing matching heels, lipstick and nail polish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get a divorce!

Any man with respect would file for divorce and give the ex the house as it will be she who will be stuck with mortgage, taxes and repairs.

red_woodred_woodover 4 years ago
Balls

Nicely written story, enjoyed it.

Small snapshot into their lives with no character background makes it interesting and at the same time , would like to know more.

I would like to see David get his balls back, but looking at your story list, guess not.

Keep up the writting,

Red_wood

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
you have such a gift

Loved all your stuff since you wrote as "Malibuman" and of course you capture the whole aspect of a man fantasizing about being forced to just lick the twat and then jack off on her feet...I always get such a kick out of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not a bad story but way too short. I like the dynamic between hubby and wife which could have developed much further if the author had extended the chapter. So good foundations for a story. Keep going! As an aside I'm always bemused as to why people write in getting upset about cuckold stories when the title could not have been clearer. "Anna's cuckold" was probably the give away clue there. A bit like going into a "All meat burger" joint and then being stunned that they don't sell a vegan burger.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 4 years agoAuthor
"One star for the Loser of Trump's USA"

What does this comment even mean? I don't understand, what has Trump got to do with anything??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am confused as well.

I'm a Trump supporter, and I am confused as well. Maybe he just used a random word generator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmm nice one Robert

You're coming along nicely on the cuck path, it's just so, so tempting isn't it?

Just think with a hint here and there to Mistress, it could be you waiting at home and then you kneeling in front of the bulls cock. Waiting for all his spunk to fill your mouth, yum.

Think how happy your Mistress will be. She'll love you all the more.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Story!!

I might suck another man's Cum out of my wife's cunt and enjoy it very much,but I will not give up my right to also CUM in her juicy cunt and suck that out also...I enjoyed the story...

cardeals145cardeals145over 3 years ago
Loved this story!

Loved this story. It is one of my favorites and I have read it many times. Please, please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just sick

Being the husband and not getting sex from his wife. I mean why marry at all. I really don't get married guys getting humiliated like this. I just read the middle part of the story I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

oh i need to be him so badly i am ready loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her dialog. The tone of her voice. The context of it all happening as she only sympathetically makes it known she's pleasing him one last time, but would like something in return. Her mind fucking and tormenting one-sided conversation with him as he pleases her. The boundary-crossing nature the bi submission she's asking of him in the future. Doing as casually as a woman might ask her husband to take her to her favorite restaurant for dinner in exchange for a back rub. Asking kindly and lovingly, rather than demanding. Asking from a position of known psychological strength over him. Strength even as she's physically weak from a building and impending orgasm. Asking without regard to the tormented humiliation she surely knows it causes him. In fact, possibly asking in a graphically detailed way to heighten his torment, humiliation, arousal and deepen his submission to not only her, but her bull. Above all, asking from the perspective of her own hedonistic arousal and pleasure, far above his own perverse arousal from being asked to submit in such a way. These are the things that make their interaction scorching hot. I want to emphasize; when a woman asks something of a submissive, in a kind, compassionate, sympathetic and or loving way, despite the degree of submission and humiliation involved, and conveys in a way where over time the submissive understands it's more of an expectation, it's far more exciting and arousing than a dominant woman demanding a submissive submit to her will. In doing so, she shows she doesn't need to raise her voice to be in control. The more difficult or tormenting the task for him, and his willingness to comply, the stronger her dominance over him. When a woman is merely able to hint, imply or kindly ask about an outcome she might appreciate, and the submissive interprets this as the onus being put on them to follow through with her implied intent, this is a deep level of domination and submission. A dominant's ability to command a submissive with a subtle facial expression, like a casual glance, briefly raised eyebrow, or even simply through a moment of silence rather than words, can be deeply more controlling a raise voice accompanied by exacting orders or punishments. Although no direct punishment was given in this story, I imagine based on her nature, if she felt the need to do so, it might be expressed in disappointment that comes from a place of love, even if that love might be convincingly feigned. Please continue the story. Truly enjoyable.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

What, that's it? One word....

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314almost 3 years ago

My wife Jack teases me Bkut eating her ex BF Darins cum from her pussy, sucki g his cock, and making me take him up my ass too! She really wants me to become Darins bitch too, just like her. She has already started making me suck her dildo while she watches! I guess I am in training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unrealistic this would be a divorce or murder/suicide.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

They were concerned that this would destroy their relationship, but it apparently has, because he's now fully emasculated. When he suggests she lie, the wife plays the 'total honestly card', but then she acquiesces to lie and give him a blow job. On the surface, the way it's written, this story turns our as your usual cliché-driven "wife destroys loving husband" story. However, if the husband is actually completely on board with this new twist, OP needs to get inside the husband's psyche and state that, perhaps writing in the third-person omniscient voice.

.

There are couples who do feed off one another like this, and if this is one such couple, that should be shown. After all, consensual play is a powerful drug, even if it leads into the extreme. Truly forcing someone is nothing but soft violence, but virulence nonetheless.

.

Your writing is excellent. 4/5.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

The story is well written and I wish you would continue this story. I would love to see a cuckold that refuses to accept unreasonable demands from his mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

there is no man in the entire world like this! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he's not getting what he wants at home, I'm sure that he soon will find something downtown. Lots of hookers, gay butt boys and other assorted fun - or trouble - to get into and, if she can have outside partners, so can he.

I do have to draw the line at threats of physical violence, though. If it wouldn't be acceptable from a primary partner, it's not acceptable from a secondary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. No man would ever act like this. Pathetic fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never understood a Husband wanting to Be a Cuck husband . Or allowing Himself to become one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a bitch and what Axum eating cuckold..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very lucky man. gets to prove his love though he needs to be more compliant with her desires. she shouldnt have given blowjob degrading shes better than that she should have just pissed in his mouth for his reward.I dont think he deserves such a powerful mate he is too greedy still wanting that pussy.Cleaning his wifes pussy should be more than enough to keep him happy!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interestingly written with descriptive skill.

Abominable subject matter, with uniformly detestable characters.

A story conclusion that most sane people would never come to.

Be well!

trisetristrisetris10 months ago

Great story really well crafted!

RosejaRoseja9 months ago

It true, a cuckold should not have and contact with his wife. The wife now belongs to the bull.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please get help. I mean this with all possible sincerity and with only your best interests in mind.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think about my wife's tight cunt and how I love to eat it anytime she will let me. If she came home with her lovers cum dripping from her well fucked cunt. I would gladly worship he pussy and ass, even begging to be allowed to eat all the cum from her cunt and I would promise her to always suck her bull's thick cock too. Cleaning him with my mouth and tongue. and thanking him for pleasuring you the way I can't with my tiny worthless clittycock. I would beg to be allowed to wear her panties filled with cum on my face as I prepared them both for another round of orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would enjoy getting fucked hard in my faggot ass too after cleaning her well fucked cunt and sucking her bull clean too. Of course plenty of cum swallowing on my part and paying the bull for doing such a great job fucking my wife for me. Then letting me wear her panties soaked with his cum on my face as I slept in a sissy bed while they fucked in our marital bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...