Anna's Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided my finger in and out of her wet vagina, with a slow but firm rhythm that seemed to please her. And then she moved my finger out and up—to her clitoris, circling around a few times, and then back into her depths, this time even deeper.

And now she moaned softly and breathed heavily: "Mmmm!"

She let go of my hand, but added, "keep going. I think you're getting the hang of this."

And so I did, remembering what she had done, but adding slightly different variations of pushing gently into her vagina, and then out to gently circle her clit, and then touch it.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, breathing more heavily. After a couple of minutes, she said, breathlessly, opening her eyes just to peek at me:

"Faster, David."

And so as I nursed on Anna's breast, still getting her sweet milk, I gradually started going faster and faster, and more and more on her clitoris. I could feel her pussy get even wetter, as her cunt hair started getting soaked with her juices.

"Harder!" She finally almost moaned.

In just another minute she started trembling and quivering, her face became flushed—and then suddenly a spasm shot through her, and especially through her cunt, and she cried out a quietly:

"Ahh! Ahhh!!"

She breathed for a little while as I looked at her beautiful flushed and freckled face. Now I was only gently "pretend nursing" on her breast, as I still looked up at her.

She just breathed for a minute more, looking relaxed and happy, and then she smiled down at me and said, "Very good, David. You finally made a woman come. How did it feel?"

As she said this she gently moved my right hand, which was still resting on her cunt with a finger part way inside her, slowly up to her mouth. And she kissed my finger that had made her come.

"How was it for me?" I said

She nodded, smiling.

"Oh my god. Incredible."

"I thought you liked it. Am I still your MILF?" She said, smiling.

"Yes!" I said.

"Well then, when are you going to fuck me?"

"Um...Well, what about Nick?"

"What about him?" She asked calmly.

"Uh...well, how is he going to react when he comes back?"

"Why? Are you going to tell him you've been sucking on my boob while putting your finger in my cunt? Would you tell him if you fucked me?" She smiled.

"No!" I said, shocked.

"Do you think I"m going to tell him?" She said, again calmly.

"No." I said, but with less certainty.

"Of course not!" Anna said, adding, "And so how would he find out?"

"I don't know..." I said, uncertainly.

"He won't!" Anna said, confidently.

"Well..." I said, still worried, but looking down with longing at Anna's crotch, and thinking about my cock being inside of where my finger had just been.

She saw my look and smiled, and then gently kissed my finger with her warm and wet mouth, and said, "Thank you, by the way."

I was so hard. And I wished suddenly that she'd lay down on the couch, pull down her sweats, and spread her legs, so that I could plunge my dick into her cunt right there. She seemed to sense that.

"Do you...want something?" She asked, playfully.

"Yes. But..." I tried to shake off my wild horniness and focus on something I knew I had to remember. And then with a shock it came to me, and the blood drained from my face and my dick at the same time, as I said:

"Moira's going to be over here in—" I looked at my watch "half an hour. For our date!"

Anna looked a little disappointed, but not much, as she glanced at the silly owl wall clock she had.

"You're right," she said, pleasantly. Adding: "you'd better get ready."

"Then you're...OK with it. I mean: you're not worried."

"I'm not worried," Anna said, with a wide smile that somehow seemed to hold a big secret. "I know you're going to be thinking about me even while you're with Moira."

I was taken aback, not sure what she was talking about. After what had just happened between us I probably couldn't get Anna out of my mind for more than a few minutes. But somehow I also imagined that Moira might be able to get my complete attention—if she wanted it, that is.

"You'd better shower and get ready," Anna continued, playfully. "And don't forget to wash your hand thoroughly."

"What?" I said, looking at my hand, puzzled.

"Smell it." Anna commanded.

I cautiously smelled my hand, and suddenly the rich smell of what I knew was Anna's cunt hit me: musky and yet sweet. It smelled a little like her milk tasted, full of the generating sources of life that she had as a woman and as a mother.

My eyes widened, and my mouth fell open a little bit as I smiled.

"That's amazing," I finally said.

"Thanks," Anna said, suddenly blushing and looking almost shy.

Then she added, "Anyway, a woman—especially—knows that smell. And so unless you want Moira to know you had your finger inside of me, you'd better wash up."

"OK," I said, but hesitated.

My finger that had been in Anna's vagina was still close enough to my face that I could still slightly sense her essence. It was silly, but I was almost reluctant to wash it off.

I didn't want what might happen with Moira to ruin what I now seemed to have—as wrong as it was, as immoral as it was—with Anna.

"Are you really OK with this. I mean, what If Moira and I...?" I trailed off, not sure what to say.

"Make out?" Anna added, again with her mysterious and mischievous smile.

"Yeah. Or even more than that."

"Well," Anna said, and here she did look a little worried, "I hope you don't lose your virginity to her. But that's up to you. Anything short of that, however, and I mean—anything—and I think you should go for it. Savor it. Lap it up, even...

And here again her weird and strangely humorous look returned. It worried me somehow. But I couldn't put my finger on it. Perhaps that was because I was still smelling my finger that had been all the way in Anna.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really!" Anna said, adding, "I regret that I didn't do more with Moira when I had the chance. Do at least enough so that you don't have that regret."

"OK. I'll go get ready," I said, and then finally looked back at Ben, who somehow while we were talking had laid himself down and was now peacefully napping on his blanket.

"If I'm not back when Moira gets here, please apologize for me and tell her I'll be right back!"

"Don't worry," Anna said, "I've got you covered."

Anna's cheshire cat smile haunted me as I ran out of the carriage house and up to the big house. The house was empty, since Mom and Dad were still at work. I went to my room, quickly stripped off my clothes, hopped into the shower, and started washing—especially the middle finger of my right hand.

As I was doing that my dick started filling with blood and lengthening like a little snake dangling down between my legs. I watched with fascination and yet almost horror at this thing that almost seemed to have a mind of its own. It jerked up and up, until it was standing almost straight up, looking at me with its one blind eye (isn't there a band with almost that name, I thought, just figuring this reference out as my dick "looked" at me).

It seemed to say: "Since you didn't get me into that vagina that your finger so enjoyed, you'd better take care of me some other way."

"I don't have time," I said to my erect cock, although it probably wouldn't have taken more than about two minutes at this point.

But instead I got out and dried off, looking at myself in the mirror as my still-hard popsicle waved back and forth at me in the mirror.

Moira? Or Anna?

Oh my god.

After years of lonely horniness, I suddenly had a chance with two of the most luscious and wonderful women I'd ever met—both of them out of my league in normal circumstances.

But somehow it seemed as much hell as heaven, no matter what way I turned: get together with Moira, if that were even possible, and I'd lose Anna. Love Anna, and then lose Moira, and then Nick, and and then maybe my life.

When was Nick going to be back on leave? Maybe it would be worth if I got to fuck Anna almost every day between now and then? A tragic life, but very happy until the end?

Or maybe he wouldn't find out?

Right.

I imagined a hail of gunfire, and my body leaking blood all over my parents' driveway as Nick stood over me. He would then point the M-16 at his head, and...

My cock wilted. Shit.

I got dressed in a paisley shirt, black jeans, and black boots. I hadn't shaved that day, and I actually looked quite good as studied myself again in the mirror with my dick thankfully hidden and soft: Very young bohemian yuppy. Or something.

I rushed downstairs and almost ran into my mother.

"Woah there young man!" She said, in an intentional parody of what a mother would say.

Then she studied me, and looked almost shocked at my dressed-up appearance.

"Hey," she said in a quiet and suddenly very interested voice, "Where are you going?"

"On a date," I said, looking down and blushing.

"A date?" She clearly couldn't believe it. It was embarrassing, but it was true: I very rarely went on dates. I was just too shy.

"Yeah, it's a thing where to people who like each other—or might like each other—hang out."

"Yeah, but..." my Mom was rendered nearly speechless. She finally managed to spit it out:

"Who?"

"Moira," I admitted, and I couldn't help but smile quite wide as I looked my Mom in the eye.

"Moira!? Moira Roth?!" She was clearly astonished, but suddenly smiling.

"Yeah."

"But..." she added, and trailed off

It seemed like my Mom was about to say something like: isn't she out of your league? Or, don't do anything I wouldn't do. Or something equally painful. What she did say was even more obvious, however, and just as painful.

"Moira's from one of the best Jewish families in town."

That was a very good thing for Mom, because she was Jewish too, even though Dad wasn't—although my whole family was very secular.

"Yeah, Mom, I know. But don't start thinking what you're thinking."

I knew Mom was suddenly thinking that I might someday get a chance to marry to a nice, very smart, very pretty, and very rich Jewish girl from "one of the best families in town." My Mom usually did a good job of pretending she wasn't like this, but sometimes it came out.

"It's just a first date. I don't even know if there will ever be any others!"

She stared at me, seemingly in a daze of confusion.

"It was set up by Anna," I finally explained.

"Well," my Mom said, and comprehension dawned on her middle-aged, and yet pretty and nicely made up (without "work" having been done on it) face, "that was a very thoughtful thing of Anna to do....I didn't know she had it in her."

"Yes," I said, smiling again, although I could tell she was being catty.

"Don't waste this opportunity, David. You've always told me how smart Moira is, and I know she's beautiful. But you're not such a bad catch yourself. You can hold your own in both departments. In fact, you're looking very handsome right now."

"Thanks, Mom," I said, rolling my eyes as I started to walk away. I yelled behind me:

"Late already. Gottta go. Love ya!"

I walked out the back door to take the short walk to the carriage house. It was a sultry summer night. The stars were just starting to come out, even though it was already rather late.

As I walked by Moira's emerald green Miata with the tan-leather interior, I wondered what the night would hold.

In the carriage house I could hear that Moira and Anna were talking, but their voices were low enough I couldn't hear what they were saying. And I was glad to see from the outside that it was completely private. There seemed no way to see what anyone was doing in the living room with the blinds and thick curtains drawn.

I didn't usually knock, so as not to wake up the baby, and also because Anna didn't want me to in any case, but this time I did.

The door opened, and I was greeted by a vision of short brunette loveliness: Moira.

"Hey babe!" she said, and leaned up to casually give me an almost European kiss on the cheek.

She had more make up on than normal, and her red lips looked luscious. Her black blouse was low cut, making the most of her modest cleavage. As sometimes happened outside of school, Moira wasn't wearing a bra, and I could just see that her small nipples were visible through the sheer fabric. She also had on a shortish black skirt on the showed off her tanned and muscled legs. My dick stirred to life again.

"Well, there you are!" Anna said, and I thought I detected a hint of jealously and disgust as she caught me stealing a glance at her best friend's breasts.

"You're only a little late," she added, "but you know how Moira doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"That's me," Moira said, "almost never on time, but the one time I am on time I'm annoyed if anyone else is late!" This was very weak humor for the usually funny Moira, but she seemed set off-balance because of the weird vibe that had suddenly started blossoming in the room.

Baby Ben was in the middle of the room, sitting up on his blanket, and when he saw me he smiled a huge smile and reached out his arms to be picked up.

I walked over to do just that, tickling him on purpose a little as I held him in my arms. Baby Ben erupted in a very satisfying explosion of giggles.

"Jeeze!" Moira said, looking at me with a bit of wonder. "He's a natural, this one. I'm glad my mother can't see this. She'd start planning the wedding already."

I blanched. Literally, the blood started draining from my face, and I almost froze.

Ben picked up my change of mood, immediately stopped giggling, and then started studying my face, looking worried.

"What?" Moira and Anna said in stereo.

"Oh, nothing," I said, suddenly giggling at myself, which seemed like a big relief to Ben. I put him down on his blanket again to play with his toys, adding: "It's just my Mom."

"What about her?" Moira said, getting a curious look on her face.

"Oh, that was pretty much her reaction when I told her I was dating the great, unattainable, Moira Roth."

"She said that?" Moira said, looking puzzled.

"Not in those words, but that seemed more or less the idea. I've talked about how smart you are for years from the AP classes we've had..."

Suddenly it was awkward. I was already bombing my first date with Moira.

Anna tried to come to my rescue, but actually made it worse by saying, "David, you should tell Moira how beautiful she's looking."

"Well, of course she's beautiful," I said, as if it were a given, "In fact, tonight I'd say she's drop-dead gorgeous!"

"Thanks," Moira said with a tolerant smile, looking nonplussed, "But if I am, why don't you?"

I paused for second, then on a whim suddenly pantomimed a slow-motion combination heart-attack and epileptic fit, while simultaneously looking longingly at Moira and reaching out for her. I collapsed on the floor making funny faces.

Baby Ben had never seen this before, and he thought it was the funniest joke of his whole life. He literally howled with uncontrollable laugher and giggles that didn't seem like they would ever stop. He opened his mouth so wide as he laughed that he showed off the two teeth he had that were just coming in—one on top and one below.

Moira started laughing herself at this, and so did Anna, as Ben's peals of laugher continued to my funny faces, as I tried to die and admire Moira's beauty at the same time.

"But, David," Moira said, smiling very wide herself at the still laughing Ben as I twitched on the ground, "don't you know that in any relationship I'm in *I* have to be the funny one?!"

"Well," I said, in between spasms and more giggles from Ben, "You can...do it too. Just...say that I'm drop-dead...gorgeous, and then do it!"

"DA-vid!" Moira said loudly, with sudden theatrical exuberance that immediately got Ben's attention, "You *are* looking GOR-geous tonight. Drop-dead GORgeous. And I have every intention of getting inside your pants!"

At this Moira began her own version of the slow-motion combination heart-attack and epileptic fit, weaving around the room much more gracefully than I had, almost like a dance, before twitching and falling on the floor.

Ben thought this was even funnier, and started almost screaming with laughter, which made Moira look quite satisfied as she continued her version of the act from the rug.

I, in the meantime, was shocked and also pleased at what Moira had just said: Get in my pants? My dick twitched and started filling with blood again. I was glad it seemed invisible. But if I got a full erection it might not be.

Moira was completely focused on Ben, however, and seemed to be completely taken with him for the first time as he laughed so hard at her he seemed about to cry.

"OK you two," Anna said, looking between us with a slightly pained expression as we writhed on the floor.

Anna picking Ben up, and said: "you'd better get going!"

"Yeah," Moira said, the act suddenly over. "David, help me up!"

On a whim I gently scooped her up from the ground into my arms, cradling her there for just a moment. She just let it happen, and smiled up at me, surprised and gracious. And then I put her gently on her feet.

Ben thought this was funny too, and he laughed one more time. But suddenly he seemed tired. We'd worn him out.

"Do you have the...?" Anna asked Moira.

"Yes!" Moira said, patting her purse, "All set."

"See you babe!" Moira said to Anna, kissing her on the cheek, "And you too: babe!" And she kissed Ben gently on the cheek. He smiled.

"OK big boy." She said, looking over at me. And then she looked down theatrically at my crotch while smiling, and added: "Let's go!"

I couldn't bear to look at Anna's face just then, and so I just walked out without looking, and called out behind me a bit too casually: "See ya!"

I heard Anna say quietly, "Bye," and the door was shut.

To our surprise, my Mom just "happened" to be out at Moira's Miata.

"Oh hello, Moira!" Mom said, as if reading a line from a play.

"Hello, Mrs. Brackman. What a pleasure to see you."

Jeeze, as Moira herself would say: it was like Drama Club today between the two of them.

"Sharon, please!"

"Sharon then," Moira said, smiling, with seemingly nearly infinite charm and graciousness, leaning up to give another one of her casual and yet formal kisses to my Mom.

My mother was not just charmed, but was almost misting up, and seemed to be drinking in Moira's beauty with her eyes.

"You look lovely, Moira, as always." Mom gushed.

"Oh this?" Moira said with false modesty looking down at her clothes and fancy shoes, which I just noticed had nice bit of what Anna called "toe cleavage."

"Just something I picked up on sale at Neiman Marcus. But you are looking *gorgeous* tonight, Sharon."

I couldn't quite stifle my giggle at this inside joke. Unfortunately, my middle-aged but pretty and well-coiffed Mom caught it.

"Never mind David," she said with some annoyance, "he's got a weird sense of humor."

"I noticed," Moira said, "he was making me, Anna, and especially baby Ben break-up with laughter in there."

"Was he really?" My Mom said, sounding a bit too surprised.

"OK you two," I said, sounding almost like Anna, and almost sensing danger ahead, "We need to get going."

"About that," Moira suddenly interjected, "Mrs. Beck—Sharon. I just wanted to let you know that David and I have planned a sleepover at my house. And so don't expect him back tonight."

"Oh?" My Mom tried to smile, but it didn't look right. She recovered herself as rapidly as she could, and added in a bit too chipper a way:

"Sounds like fun!"

"Oh, I think it will be!" Moira said with a sly grin, seeming to enjoy that she'd just hit my Mom over the head with almost a two by four.

My Mom looked over at me, and I'm afraid I probably looked almost as shocked as she did, which puzzled her even more. But being sharp-eyed as usual, in spite of her surprise, she noticed I didn't have even a backpack with me.