Anna's New Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Freckles parties hard!!
9.6k words
5
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
54 Followers

Freckles parties hard!!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and does not portrait anybody's life. It's intended for the pleasure of writing it and the pleasure for you to read it.

I invite you to read about Anna, Emma and her friends in the previous chapters:

ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS 01 where Anna starts a new way of getting money.

ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS 02 where Anna goes deeper in her new world.

ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS 03 where Anna faces her sexuality evolution challenge.

Any comment is welcomed, any ideas also are. Enjoy reading it

----------------------------------------------

A completely new sensation invaded Anna when she woke up the next morning. Even when she was still uneasy dealing with the doubts about her possible pregnancy, her body felt quite different. Even her peace of mind was getting easier to achieve if she could just silence her own nagging ideas about her belly. She kept touching it, wondering if the pill worked or not. But she will have to wait a couple of days to be completely sure.

Meanwhile her body still recalled the many powerful sensations she experienced last night. How did she miss those pleasures for so long?? Why did she grow so prudish while Emma on the other hand got to know these people?? She felt happy and grateful to Emma for letting her into all these new experiences. Even if she had to deal with an unwanted pregnancy she would gladly do it all again over and over.

Anna took a mental note to ask Emma on how to get aware of next level rotations. While having breakfast she wrote to her and thanked her for all her experience.

"Did you enjoy it? " Emma asked sincerely.

"It completely changed my world perception!!!" Anna replied with a smile. "I'm a complete new person now!"

"A more slutty one!!" Emma joked.

"Perhaps!!!" Agreed Anna with a smile. "The point is that it doesn't bother me anymore!"

"Wow!!!" Emma replied. "I love this new Freckles version!!"

"But, let me know something," Emma added. "Would you have accepted the proposal if I had told you all what happened at the beginning?"

"Surely not!!!" Laughed Anna. "You did a fucking excellent job perverting that prudish Anna!!"

Both girls shared quite a nice moment chatting. Even Emma offered Anna her support for the moment she wanted to do her pregnancy test. Anna thanked her and both agreed to have some drinks together at Anna's home the day after tomorrow.

Emma also added Anna to a private chat group where all the girls shared information about events and schedules. When she joined the chat everybody welcomed her and congratulated her for her recent performance.

Anna checked her bank account. She got surprised when she saw almost a thousand dollars coming from her performances. It felt really good to realize she had enough money even after paying her rent, her tuition and many other things. Sitting by her side, Emma congratulated Anna for her great incomes although it was expected to be that way.

"Don't spend all the money in a rush, Anna!!" Emma advised her. "You may need some new dresses soon!!" she added, blinking her left eye.

"New dresses?? What for??" Anna replied. "I have a couple that I can wear!!"

"Not the ones you'll need!!" Emma said.

Anna didn't know what Emma was talking about, but she explained herself without her having to ask. A new spark in Emma's eyes confirmed Anna that she was still having some secrets left.

"You know Anna, that many girls of the group meet beyond the days we have sessions." Emma started saying. "Some of these meetings are informal. Others are real parties with some special dress code."

"Oh!! Now I see!!" Anna realized.

"Don't want you to underperform in those parties and feel less." Emma said with a caring face.

"Thank you a lot for still thinking about me!!" Anna replied. "Don't want to bother you all the time!!"

When Anna returned to her studies and her normal chores, her mind was still thinking about Emma's words. Of course she wanted to be part of the group, be accepted in the pack. But didn't know what Emma considered a special dress code. She spent some time wandering in the usual shops she knew, but couldn't make her mind on what to buy.

A couple of days later she found a box at her door when she got back from her classes. It was nicely wrapped with a pink cloth and had a beautiful red ribbon on top. A printed card beside the ribbon had her name in it in a big visible font: "FRECKLES"

Anna smiled in surprise. What a nice gesture!! She brought the box over her table and carefully opened it. She didn't want to rip the cloth or the ribbon. She took her time to unwrap everything to finally find a white box inside.

Opening the box she saw the most beautiful dress she ever dreamed of. It was a night blue long dress that fitted her to perfection. She dashed to her bedroom to see herself in the mirror and watched astonished at how beautiful she looked in it. All she needed now was a nice pair of shoes and a stunning underwear to combine.

She searched for the card with her name and found something written on its back.

"Hope it fits you!! Would love to see you on next party next Friday night"

The card was signed as "J". Anna immediately recalled Emma's nickname "Juicy" and smiled. How nice of her!!

Next afternoon she called Emma and invited her to the excruciating moment of her pregnancy test. Her lifetime friend obviously accepted and told her she was bringing some champagne. Anna smiled. Whatever the result of the test was, she wanted to celebrate her new life with her.

It was late at night when Emma arrived at Anna's home. Anna longly hugged her and invited her to come in. She had already planned a nice dinner she had ordered in advance.

On top of the dinner table was the pregnancy test still in the box. Emma smirked at her nervousness and encouraged her to relax.

"Do you want to do it after or before dinner?" Emma asked her.

"I'll do it before!!! " Anna quickly replied without hesitation. "I won't be able to eat anything in this state of anxiety!!"

"Ok. " Emma agreed. "Then grab the fucking test and get it over!!! Everything's going to be fine!!!"

Anna got the package in her hands and fumblingly opened it. Dashing to the bathroom she finally peed on it. After some toilet sounds she came back and held it in her hand in front of Emma. Her friend held her hand firmly giving her the courage she needed.

Some minutes later the test result showed. It was NEGATIVE. Both Anna and Emma sighed. Then they jumped all over the place in celebration.

Emma opened the champagne bottle and poured generously on both glasses. Raising their glasses they toasted:

"For this pair of crazy daredevils!!!"

Dinner went between laughs and jokes. Even some hot memories were shared and spoken loud. After they emptied the champagne bottle, both of them were a bit tipsy. For once in their lives they knew they would count on each other unconditionally.

Next morning Anna had a hard time waking up. She was having a hell of a hangover, and stayed some minutes more in her bed. When she finally got up, she took a shower and fixed herself a breakfast. Grabbing her phone she heard the chime as a new message in the group appeared. It was from someone named Admin.

"Next Friday night we invite all the girls in the group to a special private masquerade party to be held in the club. RSVP"

Anna smiled as she now had the appropriate dress for the party. She immediately contacted Emma and asked her if she was going.

"Of course I am, Freckles!!!" Emma said with joy.

"I'm going too then!!" Anna instantly replied.

"Are you still without birth contraception protection?" Emma asked.

"Oh shit!!!" Anna replied. "You're right!! I still haven't addressed that!!"

"Let's do this. Why don't you pay a visit to my gynecologist and see what she says?" She offered.

"Sure!!" Anna accepted. "When??"

"I'll ask her for an extra schedule tomorrow." Emma said "Is it ok for you??"

"The sooner, the better!!" Anna accepted.

Once again Anna was running around the clock with her biological cycles and her fertility. She wouldn't miss that party, even if she had to deal with the consequences later on.

Emma's gynecologist performed an overall exam on Anna and found she was perfectly healthy. Moreover, her body type and her uterus position indicated she was the kind of girl that got pregnant easily. She put it as simply as "She may get pregnant from simply staring at a penis!"

Anna's face wasn't quite happy to hear that information at this moment. Maybe she will be thankful for it later in her life, but she wanted to enjoy good sex right now.

"Excuse me, doctor" Anna asked "is there any way I can get effective protection within four days?"

"Hmmmm... None of them will be 100% effective in that short time." The doctor warned. "I recommend you to ask your partner to wear a condom in that case."

"Oh!! I see." Anna replied with an evident sad and worried face. "Unfortunately that won't be possible."

"I see. So. Are you in the same devious group Emma is?" She asked with a mischievous face.

It was an awkward moment, as Anna grinned without replying, but revealing it all with her face expression anyway. Emma's gynecologist was a young slender woman and was immediately surprised by Anna's reaction.

"Wow!!! I wonder what's so rewarding for both of you that justifies taking such a reckless risk!" she asked in awe.

"It's difficult to put into words," Anna replied. "Since my first visit there, my approach to sexuality has undergone a big transformation. Now I feel more liberated and at ease with the way I embrace it."

"Let me help you as far as I can." she replied, nodding her head. "We can use a subdermal implant or an IUD, both of them can feel painful during the first days of use until your body gets used to them."

"Or you can go on pills, but that has to be synchronized with your period." She added. "And would probably do nothing until your next period."

"Oh... Not very promising indeed..." reacted Anna with her eyes gazing at the desk and avoiding eye contact.

"How did you protect yourself last time?" Asked the doctor with curiosity.

"I've used the Day After Pill and crossed my fingers." replied Anna with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Did it work?" She asked. "Of course it did!! I would have noticed it!!!" the doctor immediately replied herself with a smile.

"I mean... Did you have any side effects?" she clarified her question.

"No that I noticed." replied Anna

"That will be a good choice if you want to go again on the same way!!" the gynecologist said. "Proved to work once, will surely work twice!!"

"Oh Gosh!! Not the Russian Roulette again!!" Anna said.

Upon leaving the doctor's office, Anna found herself more puzzled than when she first entered. Once again she felt herself embracing the thrill of risking her pregnancy, and much like last time, it ignited a sense of arousal within her.

Anna walked home absorbed in her thoughts, her mind adrift. The only thing she could envision was the upcoming party and what she would wear for it. Any thoughts about her fertile state were blocked from her mind.

The next day, Anna visited the best lingerie store in town. She took her time exploring lingerie with a fresh perspective. Surprised by the variety of kinky undergarments, she opted for pieces that were more refined and elegant. Anna asked for the help of a saleswoman, who guided her in selecting the best options to complement the elegant dress she had recently received from her anonymous admirer.

Anna never felt so happy spending her money. It was a complete new experience for her, and it felt awesome. She also dropped a visit to the shoe store and found a stunning pair of high heels shoes that enlightened her figure, buying also a matching purse.

She was almost ready when she passed by a luxury perfume and cosmetics store and got seduced by the scent of some special perfume, some wonderful makeup mascara, base, eyeliner, etc.

When Anna returned home she had only 50 dollars left in her account, but her bed was covered with so many beautiful things, she thought she was in heaven.

Anna was happy as a girl on Christmas Morning. She undressed herself and started to wear everything she bought.

Looking at herself in the mirror Anna couldn't believe how beautiful and hot she looked.

"You're doing great Anna!!!" She said to herself in the mirror. "You'll have quite a hell of a night, you nymphomaniac slut!!"

Anna changed her clothes back as soon as she could. She didn't want to spoil her brand new clothes. Folding them apart, her mind was now free to return to her worries.

Anna's hands went directly to her smartphone, opening the new chat. Several girls had confirmed assistance, a few others replied with a red flag icon declining the invite. Not much information was there in the group, but Anna needed to know more.

Emma's chat appeared nearby and Anna wrote to her impatiently. Her friend told her she had no time to reply to her now, but offered to meet each other for a drink tomorrow afternoon. Anna's nerves weren't satisfied, but at least she had a scheduled time to solve her questions.

Next morning Anna woke up early as she wanted to fulfill all her curricular duties before the afternoon. After lunch time she was free from all her studies and prepared herself to meet Emma at her usual bar.

It was 3PM in the afternoon and Anna was already there having a drink when she saw Emma coming into the bar. She hugged her with special affection and ordered another drink. Emma sensed something wasn't quite right with her and asked her insistently to share whatever weighed on her heart.

"What's going on Anna?" She said, holding her hands. "You look as if you haven't slept last night!!"

"I almost haven't!!" Anna confessed. "My mind doesn't let me rest."

"And what's worrying you that much??" Emma asked. "Does it have to do with the party?"

"Yes... and no," Anna replied. "It's me! I can't seem to enjoy anything!"

"That's a huge burden Anna!!!!" Emma replied. "And also a big lie!!"

"Am I lying?" Anna replied in a mix of surprise and anger. "I'm not enjoying this, Emma!!"

"I've seen you having the most wonderful day of your life less than a week ago." Emma stated. "You didn't seem to be lying at that moment!"

"Plus you've been invited to continue the party with us!! You're part of the group!!" she added.

Anna's eyes gazed at the table. She knew everything Emma was saying was true, but she had a lot of encountered emotions inside her.

"I know all that Emma!! Thank you for all that I'm living right now!!" Anna started. "But I have so many questions about the future that are killing me!!!"

"Shoot them!! I'm here for you!!" Emma said looking directly in her eyes.

A pause settled in the conversation, and both girls took a sip of their drinks. Anna was working to organize her thoughts, aiming to express them as clearly as possible. In her mind, she didn't want to worry Emma and spoil her party.

"I've been to your doctor." Anna said

"How was that? Did you see how nice she is? I told you!" Emma replied "What happened?? What's that face?? Are you pregnant?? Don't scare me!!" she added.

"No!! No!! I'm not pregnant!! I'm OK!!" Anna replied. "But some things trouble me..."

"She told me I'm quite propense to get pregnant easily," Anna added. "And there is no way to protect me from being knocked up at next Friday's party!!!"

Once again, a dense silence enveloped them, one that seemed thick enough to be cut with a knife. Emma gazed into her friend's terrified eyes and tightened her grip on her hands. She was doing her utmost to instill confidence in her.

"I see Anna. It's not easy." Emma said. "What are the options??"

"Getting them to use condoms is out of the question I assume..." Anna said with a smirk on her face.

"Nice joke Anna... " Emma smiled. "Any other alternative??"

"None of the traditional methods will be effective before my next period or within that short time lapse." Anna replied. "It's either not going to the party, or once again the Day After Pill russian roulette!!"

"Shit!!!" Emma replied. "And that drives you mad, I understand!!"

"I don't want to quit the party!! I'm dreaming about it!! Anna said. "I want to wear that brand new awesome dress you sent me!! It looks stunning!!"

"Wait!!! What dress?? I didn't send you any!!" Emma said in shock.

Both girls were shocked by the conclusion. Anna had a secret admirer who knew where she lived. That was more information than Anna could hold at that moment. She hurried her drink to the end and asked for another one.

"Do you mean there is someone who is looking after me coming to the party??" Anna said with astonishment.

"Everything indicates so. But I can't imagine who might be." Emma replied. "Must be someone who knows about the party, and also knows your address."

Both girls wondered who he could be, but reached no conclusion. All that information only added to Anna's anxiety. Sensing her friend's unease, Emma changed the subject to the dress she received, asking Anna to describe it. Anna, wanting to relieve the anxiety she was experiencing, decided to invite Emma to see her dress at her home. There, they would be able to talk freely, and Anna could ask some questions she wouldn't dare to pose in a public place.

Upon their arrival at Anna's home, she eagerly opened the boxes, revealing everything to her friend. Emma insisted that Anna wear the outfit for her, and Anna complied. She looked radiant in the dress, continuously turning to showcase all its sides to her friend.

Emma stepped towards Anna and grabbed her by her waist dancing with her. Both girls were a bit tipsy after so many drinks and laughed as they danced together. Then Emma slid her hand into the high cut of the dress that showed her thighs, caressing Anna's legs.

"Hmm.... it's quite useful for a naughty night!!" Emma said.

Anna moaned at her friend's touch. She had never experienced a girl caressing her in such a way, but she let herself go and strongly hugged Emma. Her hand was exploring her thighs and playing with her brand new panties.

"No Emma... please!! I don't want to ruin these clothes!!" Anna said, taking off her dress and her underwear and dropping them aside over a chair.

Once Anna was completely undressed Emma pushed her over her own bed and went directly to grab her thighs and kiss her inner skin, going up. Anna was completely astonished to see her friend going so sexual over her, but couldn't stop moaning and enjoying her advances.

"Oh Emma... I... I... " Anna stuttered.

"Shh.... Shush and let me." Emma said, licking her groin.

Anna's hands went directly to shut her eyes as she continued to moan louder by the second. She couldn't believe she was getting so hot that way. As Emma continued going up from her groin to her pubis, Anna felt her pleasure raising to the top. Anna opened her legs wide and gripped the bedcover as she felt Emma licking her clit and her labia.

Completely lost in her pleasure Anna let out some moans, moving her hips rhythmically to match the waves of pleasure that burned her from inside.

"Oh fuck Emma!! It feels so good!!" Anna cried in desperation as she felt waves after waves of pleasure rocking her.

A powerful orgasm exploded in her clit and shaked all her body as Emma continued licking and caressing her sex. Anna shrieked as the pleasure lasted in her body. Opening her watered eyes she gazed at Emma and started to undress her too. It took only a few seconds to get her nude and face up on her bed.

Anna didn't hesitate to dive directly to her legs and retribute the same treatment she received from her. The clear scent of Emma's arousal invaded her nose as she got closer to her sex. Gripping her waist she started to lick her labia, her groin, to finally subtly touch her clit hood.

DEGE
DEGE
54 Followers