Anna's New Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!!! You're good too, dear!!" Emma said with her eyes wide open in excitement.

Anna drove her tongue masterfully, reaching the right places at the exact time to let her moan and squirm in ecstasy. Emma squirmed over the bed moaning loudly and grabbing Anna's head to keep her working on her sex. Anna kept her good job unhooding her clit and licking it, sometimes soft, sometimes a bit rougher and making her shiver in the process.

It didn't take long for Emma to explode in a noisy quivering clitoral orgasm as her body spasmed with each new stroke on her most sensitive parts. She rolled over the bed to get Anna's thighs in return, sinking her fingers inside her pussy to get her G spot. Anna jolted with pleasure and muffled her moan over Emma's flooding pussy, pushing her tongue inside her love channel.

When Anna felt those fidgety fingers inside her she also followed her suit with hers inside Emma. Both girls were panting and moaning in luscious pleasure until they both came hard over the squealing bed.

When they both laid exhausted over the bed, her faces were bright and relaxed from each other's juices. Emma crawled to meet Anna's face and French kissed her with passion. Anna, on the other hand, laid relaxed over her own bed, her mind unmoored of any thoughts she previously had.

"Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" Emma asked with a bright smile.

"Not at all!! Never thought this could feel that good!!" Anna admitted.

"You're learning fast, Freckles!!" Emma joked. "Too fast!!!"

"I'm just recovering lost time!" Anna answered.

Both girls cuddled and fell asleep together. Their nude bodies entangled in cuddling embraces that made them smile and sleep peacefully.

Next morning, when Anna woke up, she was surprised to see Emma sleeping by her side in her own bed. She tried to remember what happened last night but couldn't remember quite well. Evidently they both had a wonderful night as she recalled the pleasure in her body.

She headed straight to the chair where her clothes hung and arranged them neatly inside her closet. Opening her mobile phone, she stumbled upon some naughty photos from last night's personal party and couldn't help but blush.

When Emma opened her eyes Anna looked at her with a puzzled face.

"What happened last night? " Anna asked.

"Whatever happened, happened," Emma replied with a smile.

"Did we... you and me...?" Anna asked

"Yes. We had a wonderful night of hot sex!" Emma answered nonchalantly.

"Am I lesbian then?" Anna concluded with a worried face.

"No. Perhaps you are bisexual, open minded, or simply curious!!" Emma replied. "Why do you need to put a label on everything??"

"You're probably right. The point is I don't remember anything from last night!!!" Anna admitted with a big worry.

"You seemed to enjoy it very much. You came twice and made me cum as a goddess!!" Emma said. "Too bad you can't remember!! Perhaps you're unconsciously blocking it."

Emma went to Anna's kitchen and began preparing breakfast for two. As they both sat at the table, Emma vividly recounted the details of last night's experience. Anna listened, stunned by her own skills.

"Better remember how to use those skills for the party!!" Emma recommended.

"That's something I wanted to talk about! " Anna stopped her. "I don't have a clue of what would happen at the party."

"What do you guess, Freckles??" Emma joked.

'Yes! I know!! Sex and more sex!!" Anna smiled. "But I wondered about any codes for the party."

"There are no codes!! Everybody gets what they want!!" Emma said. "You may have the last word if you manage to refuse to do anything."

"Everybody will wear masks and nobody should recognize you." She added. "Just wander around a bit and join any party you may see that fits your taste."

Anna ended up more confused than before. Or was it the thrill of not having any rules? No rules meant no one doing anything to her, and that challenged her to go after her own fetishes. That bothered Anna a lot as it implied connecting more and more with her own sex drive.

With the party just one day away, both Anna and Emma had a lot of studying to do. Neither of them wanted to neglect their studies for an adventure. After all, the party had its designated time, and all they needed to do was prepare for it. Immersed in books, papers, and computer searches, they had no time to worry about time passing. Friday afternoon arrived faster than they expected.

"Meet you at the party?" Emma asked Anna from behind in the school hallways.

"Don't mention it!!" Anna replied. "I'm dying from nerves!!"

"Don't! Everybody will be stunned by your appearance at the party!! Especially with that wonderful dress!" Emma said with a smile.

"What will you wear, Emma?" Anna asked.

"I'll wear the same long satin red dress I've worn at the party before," Emma replied. "It was a great success, as it lasted only a few minutes on me!!"

Anna blushed on Emma's comment although she already craved what was about to happen at the party. She always fantasized about a dark party where some degenerate men took women and used them at will. But she didn't want to set her expectations in any way, as she always loved to be surprised.

As the clock ticked and the hour of the event approached Anna started to feel more and more nervous. She went to the shower and had a relaxing bath letting her skin feel water caressing it. She moistened her skin and arranged her hair ready for a glamorous night. In front of her she put all her makeup and did a great job with a subtle yet stunning enhancement of her face, tits and even thighs.

She was ready to wear her clothes, starting from that stunning dark blue fancy embroidery underwear to the night dress that fitted her so well. She arranged her purse and a coat and was ready to go. This time she called an Uber by herself and went on her own to the club. As always the car driver couldn't take his eyes off her. He kept on watching the rear mirror over and over again, making her smile. She loved that feeling of attracting men's eyes and imagining their deviant thoughts struggling in their minds.

Once the car arrived at the club, she opened the door and stepped outside showing her bare leg up to her thigh through the high cut dress. Everybody turned to watch her and she naughtily smiled back at them.

The usual bouncers at the door smiled at her with lustful grins as she passed by. A red carpet guided her to a great foyer where some assistants were handing masks to everyone. It was a requisite to wear a mask all night long as a sign stated at the entrance. The mask covered her eyes and half her face, although the lower part seemed to be built to be removable, leaving her lips visible.

When she entered the main room she was surprised by the fancy place, the lights and music flooding it. Many people were chatting with each other, some of them with a glass in their hands. It didn't take long until a masked male waiter offered her some champagne which she gladly took.

Music was loud and seemed to rock her body to party mode. She couldn't avoid moving her feet and dancing a bit in the middle of what seemed like a dance floor. Her body was rocking by itself when she heard a whisper in her back.

"Having a good time??" she asked

"Emma!!" greeted Anna holding her in a hug. "This is awesome!! It's better than I've ever imagined!!"

"Party hasn't even started!!" Emma laughed.

"I bet it didn't!! Best is to come!!" Anna smirked.

Another group of girls gathered around them and started to chat. Champagne was running quickly and all of them were having a great time. Anna could recognize Brit and Kim by their voices as they were among the group.

A round of canapes was served and some of the girls picked them. It was a great gathering where every girl was a bit anxious about what was about to happen. On the other side of the place a group of elegantly dressed men were also drinking whiskies and other drinks. They were talking with each other and looking at the group of girls in the distance. They were watching them and grinning.

Anna smiled back at them and continued dancing within the group of girls. Another group of men was a bit more far in the same room, and Anna also smiled at them. The floor was getting crowded and the clear supremacy in the number of men over women was evident in a relation of 3 or 4 to 1. Anna's legs started to shiver as her mind realized what it implied for all the girls around her, including her. Her groin was instinctively wet as her legs felt the need to keep moving.

Emma sensed how Anna's eyes got fixed on those groups of men and grabbed her hand driving her to a tour over the place. They went together through the bar, the DJ box and turning a corner of the dance floor she showed Anna the lounge plenty of comfortable sofas, divans, armchairs, etc

"Oh Jeez!!! This is going to be awesome!!" Anna said.

"Hope you have such a wonderful night as the first time they invited me!!" Emma wished her

Both girls returned to the main dance floor and found several couples dancing. The previously separated group was no more, as many of those men invited the girls to share with them.

"Party has already started, Freckles!" Emma said, smirking. "See you at the end if we don't happen to be together."

Emma just finished her phrase when a handsome suited man approached her and took her hand asking her for a dance. Anna smiled and let her go, wandering without a clear purpose towards the bar. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind, jolting her.

"Hope you don't mind if I take this angel fallen from sky to my personal hell! A familiar voice sounded behind her back.

When Anna turned around all she could see was a man wearing a devil's mask. She tried to remember where she heard that voice but just smiled meanwhile. He walked her to the bar where he showed a credit card to the barman.

"Order whatever you want. Today you're my angel." He said

"I'd like a Daiquiri." Anna said and the barman obliged.

"Nice choice, Freckles!!" he said while tightening his hand around her waist.

Anna was a bit puzzled. He knew her, but she couldn't remember where she had heard his voice. All this game was driving her sense of arousal on top. She was once again without control in front of a handsome man and that drove her very hot.

With their drinks in their hands she followed his guidance toward a couple of stools nearby. When they sat at the stools her dress dropped to her side leaving her leg sensually visible.

"I think I know you, but can't remember that particular sexy voice you have!" she said, flirting a bit.

"I know you know me!" he replied with a smirk. "And I know many things from you. Does it disturb you?"

"You love to play cat and mouse!!" She laughed. "Maybe I love to play the defenseless mouse!!" Anna said, taking another sip of her drink.

"You look more like a rabbit to me. A horny caressable rabbit." he whispered in her ear while caressing her leg.

"Beware as rabbits may jump away!" she joked.

"I'm an expert hunter as I have the most tasteful bait in town!" he replied, taking her hand to his fly. "Want to taste it?"

Anna felt him being a bit direct and watched around to see what other girls were doing. She was surprised to find that many of them were already kissing, blowing and sometimes masturbating men. Her already aroused mind then allowed her to go further and open his fly, fishing his cock inside. She was feeling her own urge to get some action that had accumulated along the last days.

His hand already went up her thighs and caressed her brand new panties. The alcohol, the music, and all the ambient was getting her horny. She got down from the stool and took that semi erect cock in her mouth sucking him. He tasted like a million masculine hormones scent and that felt so good in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes of moaning and enjoying her, he took her head up and thanked her with a French kiss while throwing his hand between her legs, through the cut in her dress. She moaned on his lips, opening her eyes wide while his fingers gave her so much pleasure.

"Ohh gosh!! I won't be able to stand much more with your hand playing there!!" She moaned, her legs shaking.

"You're all wet!! You'll spoil this beautiful dress I gave you!!" He scolded her with a smile. "Naughty, naughty Freckles!!"

A soft spank jolted her. That felt like gas over the fire for her. Her mind half lost in her lust wondered if this man had really sent her the dress. In fact, he had recognized her beyond the mask with her nickname. That sense of being in the dark aroused her more.

He had a power aura around, confident, assured, going for what he wanted. Only thing Anna could think at that precise moment was the desperation that he would pick her as his object of desire. Trying to control herself Anna hurried her drink until she finished it. With trembling hands and body she struggled to put the glass over the counter and hold his arm.

"Please!!! Please!!!" Cried Anna feeling her legs giving up.

"What?? Please what, sweetie??" He asked her, whispering in her ear and softly biting her earlobe. "What do you want??"

"Oh Gosh!!! I can't!!" She blushed, flexing her knees but going back up not to lose his fingers. "I can't stand it much more!!"

"You sluty Freckles!! I can feel your wetness!! You're dampening yourself like an exploded dam!!" He said with a perverted tone. "What should I do with you??"

Anna couldn't believe how hot his words got her. She would have done whatever he commanded at that point. Quivering and holding herself from the stool he started to cry as an excruciating orgasm stormed about to explode. She couldn't believe cumming just from his touch, but it was about to happen anyway.

"Are you going to cum Freckles??" He asked with a stern voice.

Anna nodded yes with her eyes lost in his mask. She grabbed his suit and almost melted down feeling his strong chest.

"I didn't allow you yet." He scolded her. "Do you want to cum??"

Anna's lust multiplied tenfold with the situation, but something within her waited for his authorization. Looking directly at his eyes behind the mask she finally asked.

"Oh Gosh!! I want to cum!! May I cum, please, please!!" Anna asked in desperation.

"That wasn't polite... " He protested. "Try again, Freckles."

"Oh no!! Please!! Please!! I need it so bad!!! " Anna cried almost crazy. "May I cum, Sir."

"That's better!! " He said with a devilish smile behind his devil mask. "Now hug me tight and cum for me in my hand!!" He commanded.

As if he pressed a button Anna came so hard and so loud in his ear that she almost melted in him. Panting heavily she kissed his neck and thanked him over and over.

"Look at you!! You're going to ruin the dress. Why don't you take it off before you stain it with your filthy juices!!" He said.

On any other occasion Anna would have felt those words highly offensive, but at that moment they only worked as keys to trigger her unrecedeing lust.

Without much thinking Anna pulled her dress out and put it aside tiddly folded over the stool. She felt exposed, but no one was looking. With a bit of shame she covered her bra and her panties with both her hands.

"Let me take a look at you. Put those hands away!!" he commanded.

Those seconds he took to watch her felt like an eternity. He made her turn on her feet one way and the other, groping her buttocks and her breasts. Anna felt a fire of shame and lust burning her inside out.

"Not bad!! Nice ass!! Nice perky tits!! " He commented as if she was a car on sale. "Nice underwear. It's a shame you've spoiled it with your cum!!"

Anna's eyes gazed at the floor as she felt her pussy getting wet again.

"May I make you cum, Sir?" Anna said looking at his hard cock already covered with her mouth saliva poking out of his pants.

"Not yet, dear. I know you would make cum even the dead!! You're so skilled!! But I have better plans!!" He replied.

He gazed at her and kissed her lips sensually. He tasted like confidence and dominance driving her mad again.

"Why don't you take those panties and bra off too??" He suggested. "I don't want to show my slutty friend all stained!!"

Anna quivered as she heard him. Was he saying he would 'show' her? Will he walk her nude along the place? Her mind played games with her going from shame to a kind of arousal she had never experienced before.

Without knowing why, she found herself fumbling with her bra hook and taking it off. Her fingers went next to her waist and taking the edges of her panties she pulled them off. She was about to put them aside on top of her dress, when he stopped her hand.

He grabbed her panties feeling the fabric between his fingers, specially the moistened part that covered her crotch. He then smelled it with a smirk on his lips. Anna was about to die from shame. That was gross and really embarrassing.

"Open your mouth, Freckles!" He commanded

As soon as she complied without her thinking much about it, he pushed the heaped panties into her mouth. Anna opened her eyes wide but didn't dare to protest.

He then took her hand and getting down from the stool, walked her all along the place. He stopped at the bar, ordering another drink, asking her to hold it while they walked.

Next they passed by another couple. The man had his pants down to his knees while a brunette was giving him a blowjob. Anna could probably recognize the girl, but couldn't be sure as her hair covered all her face. She was moaning loudly and clearly enjoying her job. Both men shared a high five and chatted briefly before he pulled her hand again to continue her parade.

When they stopped next Anna could clearly recognize Brit from her tattoo over her thigh. She was on all fours while two men fucked her throat and pussy at the same time. She was moaning and crying from pleasure too. Anna could bet she wasn't even aware of her presence there as she was continuously cumming hard.

Next stop was on the sofa's section of the place. A completely naked black man with a yellow African mask was being rided by Emma!!! She was facing him and moaning while his massive cock pistoned into her stretched gripping cunt. Her naked body bounced as she actively fucked that stallion between her legs.

"How does it feel?" He whispered in Emma's ear. "You can't imagine how filthy slut you look right now!!"

"You're wetting your friend Freckles here!!" He said a bit louder.

Anna blushed again, her pussy damped in her increasing lust with every moan of her friend. He was true, she envied her friend at this moment and her pussy was cramping in its emptiness craving a good fuck.

"I think your friend needs your tongue kiss at this moment." He said Anna. "Look how hard her nipples are!! She's in ecstasy!!" He added grabbing Anna's hand and placing it over Emma's nipples.

Anna could not only feel her hard as stone nipples, but also sense her elaborated panting as she felt that massive cock fucking her silly. She kissed her deeply and passionately for long minutes sharing her quick breathing. Emma returned all her lust in the kiss, being glad to share it with her best friend Anna.

"Do you like that??" He asked Anna with a devious smirk while feeling the wetness growing between her legs.

"I do!!! I envy her being fucked this way!!!" Anna admitted as he played with her clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you right now??" He asked directly once again.

"Yes!! Please Sir!! I need so much to be fucked!!" Anna begged, feeling her pussy gaping in need.

"How many cocks do you want, Freckles??" He asked directly again.

"As many as you want me to fuck." Anna replied, gazing at the floor knowing how filthy it sounded.

"Look at me!!! Are you a dirty slut for anybody's use??" He asked, staring at her eyes.