Anna's New Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so horny!! I am whatever you want me to be!! Please fuck me!!" Anna replied in despair.

He then rudely pushed Anna and bent her over the black man's belly. She was now staring directly to his massive black cock going in and out of Emma's stretched pussy.

Two spanks, one on each butt made her jolt and shiver, as he ran his fingers along her slit opening it. Anna was already panting and burning from inside in lust.

Suddenly Anna felt his cock pushing her lips and entering her pussy. He penetrated her with ease. In fact he melted into her pussy. It was like she was eating his cock with an incredible hunger.

She felt the penetration like a bliss. Her long craving pussy was now relieved with that fullness sensation. Both of them moaned with that hot and delicious encounter.

He pushed all the way in until his groin clasped with her butts. Anna felt his long and hard cock filling her good. Her hands grasped the man below her as she felt her body being rocked from behind. Another hand from above caressed her back. As she turned her gaze from Emma's pussy going up, she could see her friend smiling at her while biting her lower lip.

"It's hot to see sisters being fucked together!!! Isn't it??" The man fucking Anna said. "Don't you agree??"

Both men smirked, clasping hands together. They shared many nasty comments about Emma's and Anna's pussies and their sluttiness.

"Jeez John!!" Said Emma between moans. "You wanted to fuck Freckles since the first day you saw her!!"

"You're right Emma!! But who can blame me!! John answered. "Look at her... she's so delicious!!

Anna couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was John who was fucking her at that precise moment!! He was really good at fucking her, and she also understood why he was that dominant. She loved it!!

"Fuck me harder!! I want you to claim this pussy you craved that much!!" Anna cried while orgasming.

Her body shivered as soon as she heard who he was. Putting a handsome face to that dominant man was everything she needed to explode in ecstasy. Squirming over that muscular man and feeling his hands playing with her nipples made her orgasm long and powerful. Anna yelled and cried loud as she wringed over John's cock rubbing her tits over the other man.

A trail of her own juices went down through her thigh while John continued pumping inside her. It seemed he was tireless and was going to fuck her all night long.

"Nice yeller one!!! Love to make them cry out loud!!" The black man fucking Emma said.

"Want to switch for a while?" John offered. "You should taste this cunt of hers. Warm, sweet, tight.... Hmmm!!!"

"Thanks boss!! Let's switch!!" he replied.

The black man pulled Emma off his cock as if she weighed nothing. John pulled out from Anna, spanking her butt.

"Go, Freckles. Show him what a good cock slut you are!!" He commanded.

Once Emma's feet were on the floor she hugged Anna and they kissed long and lustfully. Anna climbed up to the sofa over the black man with one leg over each side. Watching his big tool she slowly went down until she felt him between her pussy lips. Grabbing his cock with her hand she guided him, lowering herself. She couldn't believe his girth in her own hand!!

"Oh fuck!! You're huge!!" Anna said as she felt him stretching her pussy wide.

"Please let me go slowly, at my pace... " Anna begged. "Fuck!!! So big!!!"

As Anna continued feeling that massive cock stretching her pussy, she watched Emma in front of her being hammered by John. She was moaning again with her eyes fixed on Anna's pussy.

The black man waited for Anna until she had almost all his cock in. Then he grabbed her waist and smiled at her while pressing her down until he was completely into her. Anna jolted and shrieked. She had never felt that filled. She could feel her sex airtightly going up and down again over his rod.

A new orgasm was building inside her. Feeling pleasure in ways she couldn't even imagine possible, Anna increased her pace going up and down over his groin noisily clasping her buttocks over him in a wet sound.

"You're so delicious, Freckles!!" He said. "Go on!! Milk my black cock!!

Anna was crying in pleasure as she felt a fire building between her legs and driving her mad. She was squeezing her own tits when she felt her clit being licked. Gazing down she saw John's hand driving Emma's head close enough to her sex. Her tongue was quickly licking Anna's clit and his big black pole.

A high pitched shriek flooded the room as Anna quivered on that huge dick, jumping madly over it while screaming and panting for long minutes.

"Louder, bitch!!! Cum hard and dirty for me!!!" The black man commanded her while driving her hips with his powerful hands, impaling her deep over his cock.

"I'm going to cum, Freckles!!! I'm cumming inside you!!!! " He said as his hips contracted, shooting powerful loads inside her.

Anna's legs were trembling as she felt him filling her with powerful hot semen flowing inside her. As she regained her breathing she realized her first and powerful cumshot was from a black man inside her fertile unprotected slutty white girl pussy.

Once again she prayed on the pill she will take later, hoping it works. It would be a nightmare to explain her pregnancy, especially coming from a black man.

Still panting from her devastating orgasm she was taken off the sofa. On her side she could see Emma was now being fucked by another guy missionary style. Her legs wide open while he hammered her pussy. She was cumming again and squirming under his relentless fucking.

John took her by her hand again and made Anna kiss Emma again. This time Anna could taste some familiar taste in Emma's lips she recognized as a cumshot. She kissed her strongly as she tasted it. Anna loved to know Emma as filthy as her. They started it together, now they shared the same lust.

John then made Anna open her legs and sit over Emma's face.

"Clean her for me, Emma!!" He said.

Emma obliged as ropes of gooey butter dropped inside her greedy mouth. Anna felt Emma's tongue working all her sex folds until she was clean again.

Without John having to command her, Anna bent over Emma's mouth and kissed her again, tasting her own scent mixed with her recent lover's cum.

"Are you clean now Freckles??" John asked.

"Yes Sir." She replied feeling horny in that distant submissive way of speaking.

"I want to see your face while I fuck you. " He said, taking her by her hand to another room behind a concealed door.

Anna felt surprised by his dedication to her. It was a comfortable room with a red satin bed framed with bronze bedposts.

Naked as she was she dropped herself over the red satin sheets and smiled at him taking her mask off. He approached the bed and let Anna open her perfect shirt and reveal his hairy chest. Anna played with his body hair while he took the rest of his suit off.

Taking his cock in her mouth Anna gave him as much pleasure as she could. He was moaning and enjoying her tongue very much.

"I love your naughty eyes when you play with my cock!!" He said kissing her.

"I'd love to taste every part of you." She replied.

"So do I!!" he replied, sucking her nipples, making her moan in ecstasy.

Both bodies entangled in lust. He slid his cock inside her pussy while they both hugged each other and they started to fuck each other. At times she was being drilled under him with her legs wrapped around him. Other times she was on top riding him wild and panting.

"I want to cum inside you, Freckles!!" He said, lost in passion "I want to claim you!!"

"Fuck me John. FUCK ME MAD!! she only replied.

The sweating couple exploded in a series of powerful orgasms. Anna milked John's cock while he spurted copious amounts of semen inside her. Anna cried loudly, hugging him with all her might.

"Oh Jeez Freckles!! You feel so good!!! " John said even when he felt himself going limp inside her.

"I loved you taking me!!! I love the way it feels to surrender to you!!" Anna said, still moving her hips.

Anna hugged John and kissed his neck and his chest. Her face was of total happiness, but her eyes still burned in remaining desire. John stared at her intently. He needed a break but also acknowledged her lust.

"Put your mask back on!!" He commanded with a firm voice.

"I want you to follow me back to the party!" He added.

She obliged and stood up in front of him while he arranged his mask back over his face. Fumbling inside his pants pocket he found a red ribbon he placed around her neck before opening the door.

Completely nude except for the red ribbon tied at her neck she was guided by him to the center of the lounge room where a red satin sofa was a bit higher than the others.

"Hello everybody!!" He shouted at the crowd climbed on top of the sofa "I want you all to welcome my new girl Freckles!!"

"She's anxious to know the group, and I'm sure many of you want to know her!!" he added with a smirk.

"I leave her on your good caring hands " he finally said.

"Come and see me at the end." He whispered into her ear.

Anna's legs trembled again. There she was, exposed, eaten by those luscious eyes, naked, and about to be fucked mad again. Moreover, she was being 'delivered' by the man she felt protecting her!! His words about claiming her resounded in her mind thus letting her think about what he was claiming.

It didn't take long before a handsome naked guy approached her and hugged her from behind, taking care of her tits while she felt his bulge pressing her back. He kissed her neck and played with her already sensitive nipples and breasts. Before she could even make her mind, she was moaning again and being bend over the sofa about to get fucked from behind.

Another guy was kissing her and caressing her. Bent over the sofa she enjoyed her pussy once again receiving a hot rod slipping inside her. Anna moaned while staring at the guy in front of her. Her mouth opened gasping as the pleasure once again rocked her. A thumb played with her mouth sliding along her lips. She was lost in lust again and instinctively sucked him.

He caressed her eager mouth and taking that finger off her mouth he rubbed his stiff cock along her lips. Anna opened her mouth and savored his masculinity moaning around it while he caressed her cheeks and combed her hair to stare at her masked face

Anna orgasmed once again when she felt the man behind her firmly grip her hips and bury, exploding inside her.

The man in front of him laid on top of the sofa and she immediately climbed on top. Galloping on top of him, she delighted in her sense of power by getting him howling and groaning as she milked his cock too.

Shivering and eagerly feeling an indescribable pleasure she felt him emptying inside her.

Two more guys approached Anna, fucking her mad, making her moan and curse out loud as her body shaked in devastating orgasms.

When she couldn't take anymore she went back to John. He was being masturbated by Brit while he played with her already swollen and red battered clit.

"How did the party go??" He asked, smirking.

"Awesome. I'm exhausted!! I can't take anything else!!" Anna replied.

"Not even me?" John complained.

"My groin is already aching. I've never had that much action in my life!!!" Anna explained.

"Is your mouth aching also??" He asked in a mischievous way.

Anna smiled and replied to his whimsical demand by bending over and helping Brit with her job. Opening her mouth engulfed his cock sucking him.

"Look at you!! Ending your party with two goddesses pleasing you!!' Brit said with a smile on her face.

"Two of the best!!" He said bobbing Anna's head up and down his shaft.

Taking a pause to breathe, Anna let Brit continue her job. There was a sense of complicity, a sense of teamwork, as both of them gave their best on the task. John started moaning and his already tired cock commenced to pulse into both their mouths as they alternate. Anna and Britt looked at each other. Who was going to receive his load?

But it was John's decision!! And he made it evident when he grabbed Anna's head with both his hands and pushed him in and out of her. With one last powerful stroke he exploded inside her mouth.

Anna was not quite used to it. Her head instinctively tried to get out of the situation, but John didn't allow her. With John's cock inside her mouth Ana was surprised as the first shot hit her palate and dropped to her throat. Anna gulped as much as she could, but she was not fast enough. A second shot flooded her mouth. By the third shot, she could not handle it anymore. All John's semen ended pouring through her mouth corners and going up to her nose.

When he allowed Anna to get out of his cock, she raised herself showing a gooey and sticky mess. Cum was flowing out of her mouth and running down her neck and tits. Brit smiled at her with a vicious smile. She kissed Anna with her open mouth, letting her share that pastry content with her.

"Good girls!! I love you both!!" John said as they childishly played with his cum in their mouths, skin, and between their fingers.

They smiled and rested themselves over the sofa with their limbs falling at their sides. Both girls were smiling and sharing jokes, completely exhausted.

"Hope to see you at the next parties!" he said when he finally stood up and said goodbye.

Anna, Brit, Emma and all the other exhausted girls wandered across the room and grabbed their clothes. As every one of them got her clothes, they met at the shower area. The refreshing feeling of warm water relaxed their bodies before they could feel clean, relaxed, and return home.

On her way back home Anna had many flashback memories of that exciting night. She looked at herself in her own past, only a few months ago, and she couldn't recognize how much she had changed.

As she arrived home, she hurried the "Day After Pill" and promised herself to start a conscious control of her pregnancy protection. Her nerves would not allow any more stress like today.

A message on her smartphone suddenly chimed on. It was John thanking her for an incredible night and wishing her sweet dreams.

With a genuine smile on her face Anna fell asleep and entered her Morpheus world.

THE END??

Comments are welcomed both on how you liked this story and how you imagine Anna's future.