Anna's Road Trip - Pt. 02

Story Info
The road trip continues.
8.7k words
4.75
14.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JekyllL
JekyllL
44 Followers

Content warning: themes include MFM, free use, creampie eating, 'breeding' talk

"So... I just wanted to give you a heads up," Zach stalled in the middle of an empty soup aisle of the grocery store. "Kirk and I know."

I stupidly stared at him for probably ten whole seconds with my mouth wide open. I had wanted to pick up a few things when the guys made a pit stop in Sudbury and we separated out into two groups. Zach needed to find a replacement charger for his phone while Kirk wanted details on the route to see if there were any scenic spots he wanted James to go by. This whole intervention really snuck up on me.

I knew what Zach was talking about because in retrospect, we weren't exactly discreet. We stayed at the second campsite for two nights and I had James stuffed in me for both those nights. I'm 100% sure Kirk saw James exit the van in the morning on both occasions. I scanned the shelves of Campbell soup tins, trying to decide on how to react. It was a toss up between throwing Zach finger guns and going "eyyyyyy your girl getting dicked" or lying through my teeth.

"Honestly, I don't care," Zach shrugged. "But Kirk seemed a little... bothered by it and since he wasn't comfortable talking to you about it, I thought I would say something about it."

I passed a hand over my face. "Of course he has an issue with it," I said before I could stop myself. "And of course he's not going to say anything directly to me. Look, Zach, I'm sorry... We'll stop."

While I was annoyed at Kirk still avoiding me, even when he clearly had something to say, I could see where he was coming from. It's like having noisy neighbors constantly porno-moaning through your paper thin walls - it's gross and intrusive. But I couldn't help that I was having some horny awakening with my childhood best friend.

"Like I said, I don't care," Zach said. "It's just that if you need anything, you should grab it now. Like condoms."

Talk about AWKWARD. "I don't... it's fine," I stammered. I shook my head as if trying to shake off the embarrassment. Did I have to have this whole conversation about being on birth control in the soup aisle? "Wait, did my dad die and make you my replacement father?"

Zach laughed. "Sorry, I do sometimes have that kind of vibe. Like a mom that barges in the room when her son and girlfriend are making out and going 'do you guys need anything? Snacks? Drinks?'"

"Oh god I can't believe we're having this discussion," I shook my head.

"Hey, you and James started it," Zach shot back. "I'm just making sure no accidents happen on this trip."

Right, while all I've thought about was having fun with James, Zach and Kirk were actually working. The entirety of the grocery trip just had me wallowing in guilt about how shitty and awkward I made everything.

We headed back to the hotel we were staying at the edge of town - Zach had purposely chosen one with very good internet connection so he could properly upload everything and plan our next couple of days. They had sprinkled in hotel and airbnb stays throughout the trip as a buffer for any bad weather on top of using the perks of being back in civilization. The problem was that Zach planned this out weeks before I was included in this trip. As a result, we were all going to stay in a single hotel room for at least one night.

My gut reaction was not positive, but then I realized sleeping on the hotel room floor was at least 10x better than sleeping in a van. On top of that there was actual hot running water and a television. There were two double beds separated by a nightstand and enough space to stash two sleeping bags. The hotel staff did not look pleased with us bringing them up to the room, but Kirk gave them a glowering look and nobody said anything to stop us. Maybe Mr. Grumpy is useful after all.

I was just happy to take a hot shower. I helped Zach type a few things out and clocked out after an hour or two and then went to lounge on the bed James claimed to watch some random cop procedural. We ordered pizza for dinner and somehow all four of us ended up being sucked into watching cable TV. Thirty minutes into the show I realized James was sitting right beside me on the bed and I remembered the firm 'talking to' Zach gave me earlier that day.

I was suddenly hyper aware of how close I was to James. But I also noticed neither Zach nor Kirk were having an issue with it really. Surely sitting on the same bed wasn't against the rules. But then I started having this imaginary argument in my head. Why should it matter to the other two that James and I were sleeping together? It's not like we shove it in their faces. What was this, the puritanical 1900's? Am I gonna be shamed for innocently sitting next to my best friend while watching some crappy TV show?

So I started relaxing again. I bunkered down on the bed to watch the show and allowed myself to enjoy James' company. Our fingers touched over the duvet cover and I fiddled with his thumb. It wasn't until the last quarter of the episode when I realized that there was a kind of tenseness coming off of Kirk. He was sitting on the other bed kinda stiffly, as if trying not to look at any of us.

I thought to myself that I could stay silent and let Kirk deal with his own bullshit. But then again, I was already on this long-ass camping pilgrimage and I already fucked James - both things I've never though I'd do in a million years. So the whole 'throw caution into the wind' tactic is very much on point on this trip.

"Y'know if you have something to say, you can say it to me," I said as sweetly as I could to Kirk. I felt James go still. "Women don't bite."

Kirk looked over at me, startled. But then he quickly looked away and I saw a muscle in his cheek twitch slightly. "Dunno what you're going on about," he said.

"I mean, instead of making Zach do the dirty work, if you want to tell me something you should do It yourself."

Kirk narrowed his eyes on me. "Look, lady, I'm not sure what your problem is --"

"My name is Anna," I said, sitting up to face him. "And I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you really going to ignore me for the next ten days while we travel across the country? Or can we just hash it out right now and save both of us the suffering?"

He seemed to consider it for a few seconds and he sat up as well. "Fine. I was not expecting you to tag along and I think you are a distraction. I want to stay on schedule and I want us to be efficient."

"O...kay, how are we not on schedule and how are we not efficient? And how am I distracting you, we barely talk."

"You are clearly an inexperienced camper who is helping us write about camping, which is ironic. But we also run the risk of having to slow down or alter our routes because of your inexperience. And I am talking about distracting James, not me."

Right, the real crux of the matter. I crossed my arms and glared at him. "So you don't think James can handle a relationship like an adult or do you simply have the mindset of a super conservative seventy year old man? Because I didn't think what James and I do concerns you."

"While we travel as a four person unit, yes, what James and you do concerns me," he shot back. "Which is something you either don't understand or care about. I don't believe you have our project in your interest and I do not want that being a detriment to our work."

"The quality of the work is determined by Zach, not you," I said heatedly. "And because Zach talks to me, I believe I am not being a detriment to your project because he hasn't complained or criticized anything I've done for the past two days. Now if you're done making excuses on why you don't want me here, can we get down to the real reason why you have a problem with me sleeping with James?"

He angrily shook his head. "I have no idea what you're trying to imply. You think I have some sort of hang up with you screwing him? That's ridiculous and please don't flatter yourself."

"Good," I said, trying to muster as much disdain as I could. I stretched back out on the bed and curled up close to James. "I'm glad we cleared that up."

"I don't think you cleared anything up," James said quietly to me. I gave him a look when I thought I heard amusement in his voice.

I don't know why it mattered so much that Kirk and I cleared things up. Alright, maybe it was because I was feeling a tad bit guilty but it wasn't like we were doing anything wrong. There was this burst of rebellion in me and I scooted closer to James on the bed and kept watching TV, even though I wasn't paying attention much to it anymore.

--

We continued to watch TV. Listening to James breathe calmly chilled my temper after a while and I was able to relax a bit again.

I was nestled nicely up to James and I had my hand on his thigh. He was sitting up higher than I was at the head of the bed so he was able to reach around and play with my hair. Innocuously, my hand ended up creeping up closer to his crotch. James didn't make a single sound or indication about it except for how his sweatpants slowly tented. Now my body and head was blocking Kirk's line of sight so he probably couldn't see our shenanigans, but then I remembered Zach was lounging on the couch on the other side of James. I watched him for a few moments - finally, he glanced at me and gave me a look with a soft smile. His eyes flickered down to James' erection then back up to mine.

Oh. Oh.

Zach was saying how he didn't care if James and I were boning. The way that he stared at me over James' erection cast what he said into a new light. Suddenly I was thinking about what would happen if we let him watch. My hand tightened on James' thigh and I felt his warm hand caress my back softly, almost as if encouraging me. I glanced upward and could tell that James could see the looks Zach was giving us. His erection did not go down.

Heart thumping, I sidled upwards and gently kissed James on the mouth, my hand smoothing over his sweatpants covered dick. He exhaled, hot breath spreading over my face. I was interrupted by a sharply cleared throat. Kirk.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at him over my shoulder. "You don't have to stay," I said acidly.

"I'm staying," Kirk replied. It was then I noticed the glare he returned back to me was a heated one. And were his ears blushing red? I narrowed my eyes at him - what was it that he was saying about not having hang ups about me screwing James? I didn't dare scan my eyes down to Kirk's sweatpants.

"It seems like we have an audience tonight," I murmured to James, shifting to my hands and knees to kiss him. No one in the room was telling me to stop and god damn if Zach's gaze was turning me on.

"I don't mind if you don't," he said quietly back. I felt his cock in my hand jerk a little.

For a moment I had a sprinkle of doubt. If this goes wrong, it'll really go wrong. On top of that, I hardly knew the two other guys. I've spent hours upon hours in the same car as them; fooling around with them was a whole different ball game (excuse the pun). But the temptation of screwing James right in front of Kirk was the thing that got my horn-dog engine revving. Yeah, we're not going to look into that too closely.

Throwing caution into the wind was the theme, right? With my heart pounding I slip my hand under his sweatpants and gripped his heated cock in my hand.

"I don't mind," I whispered to him. Then I kissed him as I jerked his cock in front of two of his friends. At some point we both decided his sweatpants were in the way and they became pulled down and his erection was able to spring free in the open. I sneaked a glance at Zach who was now watching with heavily lidded eyes, an erection tenting his pants and his hands white knuckled as he curled them into fists. It was like he was trying not to touch himself watching us.

My back was still to Kirk but I wished I could see the look on his face. But any smug thoughts left my head as James decided it was time I showed some nudity. I gasped as he lifted my sweater and his hands fondled the bared breast. I didn't wear a bra because I was ready to just lounge around like a queen in the hotel room- pure serendipity that it was now easy access for James' hungry hands.

Kissing me, he pushed me onto my back and lifted my sweater to bunch at my chin. It took me a few minutes to realize now Kirk had a full view. James' mouth kissed my jaw and neck as I looked over at his grumpy friend and not only did he indeed have a hard on watching us, Kirk already had his dick out over the top of his sweatpants and was jerking it as he watched us.

"Enjoying that 'hang-up' of yours?" I mocked him. Kirk tore his eyes from my chest to glare at me.

"Take off her pants," Kirk said. "I need to watch you fuck her. See what the fuss is all about."

"Gonna beg for a turn?" I sneered at him, pointedly ignoring James who was moving to do what Kirk told him to. "You think you'll get to fuck me?"

"You look like you're hankering for more than one dick," Kirk shot back. "Sure you're not the one who's gonna be begging?"

James had successfully taken my leggings and underwear off and I was naked from the waist down on the hotel bed with three men looking at me. I glanced over at Zach who also now had his dick out and in his hand, except unlike Kirk who was actively stroking it, he merely played with his balls while watching us with half lidded eyes. James smoothly maneuvered himself down between my legs and gave my clit a long, wet lick. I spread my legs wider and moaned, the sound making Zach's cock twitch in attention.

Seeing their arousal did something to me. James and I were putting on a private show for two and the big hotel bed was the stage. I gripped the bedsheets as James started sucking on my clit. I heard a soft moan on my left and I turned my head to meet Kirk's hot stare. His dick was hard, red and angry in his hand and he had sat up to get a better look at pussy being eaten out. I gave another loud moan and humped up to James' face.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum," I panted. I thought I felt James chuckle between my legs but I wasn't in the mood to reprimand him. He could laugh at me if he wanted to. Watching Kirk get turned on was the hottest thing in the world at the moment. "Kirk I'm gonna cum."

Kirk swore and his dick strained in his pumping fist. With a loud moan, a fountain of cum erupted from his dick. James kept suckling on my clit and I came right with Kirk, not looking away for one second as jets of cum spurted out from him. Another wave of pleasure rolled through as I imagined all that cum inside me instead of it wasted on his lower stomach and hips. James gave a murmur of approval, letting me ride out the climax on his face.

He eventually crawled back up my body. He had to wipe his beard with his hand, grinning at the embarrassing amount of fluid smeared all over it. "This is really doing something to ya, huh?" he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

"Shut up." I tried not to sound breathless. I failed.

He was gently ushering me to turn my body so that my head was pointed more towards Kirk (who had taken a few Kleenexes and was cleaning up silently), but otherwise still in the same position on my back. His knees shifted my legs apart and his erection dipped to poke my belly, then sliding the tip wet with precum down to my swollen clit. It wasn't until he started fitting the head of his cock inside me and I popped my head up to watch and saw Zach on the armchair behind James that I realized we were positioned this way so Zach had the ultimate front row view.

Both James and I groaned as he viscously slid into me. My poor swollen pussy hadn't recovered from its high and now it was getting filled. My hands gripped James' shoulders as moans escaped me to deal with the overstimulation.

"Fuck, baby, you're so wet," he admonished me, bottoming out easily. "Soaking up all this attention. You gonna show Zach how you take my cum?"

I whimpered some kind of response but his hips started moving and my god I nearly lost my mind. You see, when we fuck in the cloak of the night in a car or in a tent, we're usually busy trying to disguise our movements or spare our bones from the cold, hard floor. But in a hotel room on an actual bed? James moved like he was trying to win a competition.

"Please," I panted, spreading my legs so wide they ached. "Please cum in me."

James groaned loudly and fucked me deep, two, three more times until his dick spasmed deep inside me. At one point he held down one of my thighs to make sure my legs were spread wider, like he wanted to ejaculate as deeply as possible. Then I collected his sweaty body on top of me, hugging him as he recuperated. My slick pussy still gripped him even as he softened slightly.

When James' breathing evened out I could hear Zach's movement two feet away from the bed. I was almost jealous of the view he got of the whole thing. James disengaged from me, sliding out his drenched cock now half soft and rolling to my right. I immediately met Zach's hot gaze as his shoulders shook from his hands working his dick. I kept my legs spread, showing Zach the mix of fluids at my slit.

"May I come closer?" Zach asked in a strangled voice.

I glanced over to James who just gave me a small smile. "Did you want to cum on me?"

"Please."

"Okay," I said. "I want to see it close up too."

Zach's breathing was fast, shallow and hot. His free hand fell on my left inner thigh and pushed my legs open as his other hand desperately stroked his cock. James found my right tight and helped him spread me wider. I felt a sudden warm gush and I knew James' semen was spilling out of me. "Jesus fuck," Zach cursed and went rigid as he ejaculated right onto my bared pussy.

The whole thing turned me the fuck on. His hot semen fresh on me, I rubbed it into my clit. My crotch was such a mess it made loud squelches as I masturbated with two men's semen. My back lifted off the mattress with my second orgasm, bodily fluids going everywhere. James soothed me, gently petting my face and chest then kissing me softly while I dozed.

--

I woke up not long after to take another shower. Everything in the crotch area was drying and getting either crusty, sticky or both - besides we were going to disappear into the wilderness again so I might as well enjoy the shower as much as I could while it was available. I took my time enjoying the hot water and when I went back out, Zach had taken my spot on the bed and he and James were passed out.

Fair enough, I wasn't too annoyed having to sleep on the floor. At least it was a flat surface in a temperature controlled room - I wasn't going to complain. I had to hunt for my leggings and underwear in the dark room, wiggled back into them and prepared to sleep. I was quietly making my way to the sleeping bag when I saw Kirk pop his head up from his bed. We locked gazes from across the room, he brows furrowed as he studied me.

For a second I thought he forgot who I was, but then he sat up, saw Zach and James on the other bed, then patted the spot in his bed beside him. I hesitated for a whole 3 seconds before sliding between the sheets next to him.

I mean, we did see each other's genitals. Why would I have hang ups about sleeping next to him at this point in time? I glanced over the other bed and James was on the side closest to me. I briefly wondered if he would mind, but then again, Zach just ejaculated directly onto me with James's help. Why on earth would he mind?

Also, James and I weren't a thing. I don't even know if he wants us to be a thing. We were going to talk about it back home why was I -

All my thoughts and ruminations about James were suddenly shuttered shut when I felt Kirk curl an arm around my waist and pull me close to his warmth. The sudden affectionate move startled me not because he was touching me but because it felt so... nice. I was convinced for most of the trip Kirk hated me but now he's just cuddling me; maybe he didn't hate me after all.

JekyllL
JekyllL
44 Followers