Anna's Road Trip - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JekyllL
JekyllL
47 Followers

"Thank you for letting me watch," he mumbled in my hair. "Earlier."

I just lay there enjoying his warmth and company for a bit before returning to teasing him. It was best if not everything changed overnight. "Were you feeling left out?" I joked. "Is that why you're hugging me?"

He chuckled but his arms tightened around me. "Maybe."

"Did you want to touch me?"

"Yes."

"Where?" I rolled to my side to face him and he held me even closer. He smelled good, like spicy soap and aftershave.

"Everywhere," he murmured, his face so close to mine our noses bumped. "You're beautiful. I wanted to touch you the moment we met."

"Is that why you were always so weird with me?" I snickered.

"Maybe."

"You can touch me anywhere," I said. "And you can stop being weird with me."

With my consent, his hands wandered over me under the covers. It was very chaste, mostly over my back and sides. At one point he squeezed my hand and held it for a bit. Then he brushed back hair from the side of my face and leaned forward to kiss me, stroking my jaw and neck while we tasted each other.

The kiss grew from slow and hesitant to deep and hot. His hand gripped my hip as our bodies pressed together. I had an arm wrapped around his shoulders to hold him close. The hand at my hip slipped down to grip my ass as I felt an erection press against me. We wildly made out for a few minutes, his dick insistently digging into me, his hands seeking out more skin. Eventually his hand was squeezing my bare ass under my leggings so I just thought 'fuck it' and took my pants off for the second time that night.

Why did I even put them on in the first place? I don't remember.

His kissing and touching was doing something to me, like I was being hypnotized. I felt fabric go over my head and over my knees and suddenly I'm naked under the covers with Kirk sucking my tits with his bare dick weeping precum against my thigh.

I moaned a little too loudly as he sucked a hickey into my neck. My legs widen to accommodate him and his hips settle on mine, the underside of his very hard cock resting along my wet slit. He rubs against it, groaning at the sensation.

"Fuck me, Kirk."

"Yes, I'm going to breed your little pussy," he murmurs down at me. Fuck me if that's not the hottest thing anyone's ever said to me. "We're going to breed this pussy for the rest of the trip, Anna. Yeah? Would you like that?"

I'm panting at this point, turned on at the implication of his words. I jerk my hips up, trying to angle it so he could enter me. He keeps me in check.

"Tell me if you'd like to be bred," he says sternly.

"Yes..." I moan. He fit his dick at my slippery entrance and gently pushed inside me. "I'll take all your cum."

He swore and bottomed out. He then positioned himself above me and started thrusting. We became two animals under the sheets - he fucked me roughly in direct contrast to how he was like just moments earlier. Before he was almost sweet and tender but now he rutted into me like he was angry.

I loved it: I loved the weight of him on top of me, the almost pain of him pressing my legs apart, of his big angry dick thrusting so desperately in me. And the fact that James and Zach were just a few meters away. I loved how he was thinking about using me and thinking about the other two guys using me.

Before this trip I felt like I was stuck in a string of failures - failure to keep a roommate, a job, a man. There was always someone better, someone else who held priority in each context of my life. It sounded really fucking stupid and probably not the most feminist mindset in the world but having three guys want to fuck me is doing miracles for my self esteem. Even just for one night, I felt like I was the center of the universe and the sun revolved around me and I didn't even have to feel guilty about it.

Kirk's dick was hitting some amazing spot in me and my head rolled to the side in ecstasy. My eyelids fluttered open and caught James's heavily lidded eyes watching me. For a few seconds, our gaze held. Kirk pounded in me and my climax ripped through me, catalyzed by being watched.

"Fuck! No, don't move!" I wrapped my legs around Kirk and held him inside me, mashing my clit against him while I spasmed around his cock. I heard him grunt loudly and he started spilling inside me.

We were wound together tight with limbs locked together for the longest time. I milked the length of his dick while he pulsated balls deep in me. Everything down there was hypersensitive. Kirk didn't make me untangle myself from him and just lay there half on top of me, letting us recover as he idly kissed my neck and shoulder.

Finally we were able to separate our bodies. My crotch was yet again a fucking mess. I snickered to myself and Kirk reached over to poke my side. "What's so funny?" he asked tiredly.

"Gonna take my third fucking shower of the night," I replied.

He laughed weakly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I love showers."

"Then I'm sorry you'll have to wait a bit." James had gotten out of bed and sat at the edge of it, facing me. He had pulled on his boxers and they were now tented with another erection.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "You're ready to go again?"

As James rolled me to my front and pulled my legs off the side of the bed to fuck me on the edge of it from behind, I heard Kirk give a short laugh.

"Are you already regretting your words, honey?" Kirk asked, leaning down to kiss me as James pushed into my semen soaked pussy. His hips slapped into my ass, fucking me again like he'd been celibate for months. "You did say you wanted to be bred."

Fuck me, I did say that, didn't I? I gave a defeated moan and arched my back so my ass pushed back against James as he pounded me harder.

--

"If we take this highway, we'll probably run into traffic in a few hours," Kirk said. "So we should take the next exit. It'll put us on the path to the other campsite that's about an hour further than the one we planned."

Zach swirled a tongue around my nipple and I suppressed a moan and kept my hips working up and down slightly on his dick. I was riding him in his seat, probably breaking several laws but he was sucking my tits so good I didn't give a shit.

"Is skipping the planned destination going to fuck up the itinerary?" James asked. The question was probably directed to Zach who was busy. He gave a nonchalant 'mmh' sound.

"I think he's saying it's fine," I said breathlessly, shoving more of Zack into me. To think about twenty four hours ago we were almost just acquaintances working on a travel blog. Now he was balls deep in me while I rode him with my shirt rolled up to my chin. I actually thought about the consequences, okay? I wasn't blindly going dick crazy after such an eventful night. It would be rude not to include Zach even when he's been the nicest one the whole trip.

Yeah, I was fucking Zach out of fairness.

My eyes nearly rolled back as he swirled my nipple again and I fucked myself on his erection. "I'm gonna cum," I moaned. "Fuck, fuck!"

I came on his cock, his strong hands holding me steady as I bucked around in my pleasure.

"Fuck, Anna," I heard James say. "I'm trying to drive here."

It took me a while to recover while resting on Zach's shoulder. He was still rock hard in me, carefully doing little thrusts while I came down from my high. He had been keeping his orgasm in check the entire time.

"You told me I could," I said.

"I know," James muttered.

"You're killing me too," Kirk added.

Zach didn't respond at all, just gave me a little smile and returned to playing with my chest. He was really into my tits, even though they weren't any bigger than a modest B cup on a good day. Even though my pussy was still sensitive I went back to work on his dick soaked with my juices. God, it was so hard it was almost like a warm dildo.

Unlike how Kirk and James were with me last night, he didn't seem like he was in a hurry. He seemed to enjoy just being inside me and playing with my body, eyes watchful over me. For hours James kept driving down a highway lined with trees and the majority of that time was spent fucking Zach.

"Oh god," I moaned, feeling the second orgasm building slow and hot at my core. This time Zach detached from my nipple and held me close as I picked up the pace, eyes heatedly watching my face. "I'm gonna cum again. Zach!"

"Cum for me, pretty girl," he murmured.

"Give me your cum," I begged him. "Please. Please cum in me."

His face twisted in pleasure and he suddenly crushed his mouth against mine. His hands grasped my hips and he surged up to meet my thrusts. I clenched around him hard as I came again and I felt like I was holding on to him for dear life. He made some unholy sound in his throat and suddenly I could feel his dick pulsate inside me.

He broke off the kiss and kept moaning in tandem with every spasm his dick made. Our joining quickly became super messy as his cum seeped out. I just sort of collapsed on top of him until my jellified limbs could move again.

We cleaned up the best we could and replaced all our clothing. I had to strap back into my seat even though I would prefer just to snuggle up to Zach and take a nap. Even then, back in our clothes and seats, we both looked mussed up from sex and it felt weird trying to finish work up on our laptops.

We got to the campsite late afternoon. We had to drive about ten more minutes to the actual spot - the place offered areas that were relatively far from other campers. When we finally parked we went about our usual tasks: Zach and Kirk to scope out information and take pictures, James and I to set up camp.

Except both James and Kirk were sporting semis as they got out of the car. I had thought the hours of driving would have dampened the mood a little, but apparently not. I opened the door to get out the car but James stood right there, blocking me from getting off while undoing his belt.

"Holy shit right here?" I asked.

James leaned into the car to pull me into a kiss. "Fuck yes. You teased me enough."

I heard Kirk mutter something and Zach went: "We have plenty of time tonight."

"I have driver privileges," James growled to the other man.

"Damn, I'm driving next time then."

"Good," James smirked, mostly to me. He opened his pants and shoved down his clothing. "Then I can have a turn fucking you senseless in the back seat."

I was pulled unceremoniously to the edge of the seat with my legs hanging out of the car. In one motion, James pulled off my tights and underwear, then discarded them in the seat above my head. My body was pulled even further off the seat until my bare bottom was hanging off the edge. I wrapped my legs around James' hips as he impatiently surged forward, his hardening cock mashing up to my pussy still sticky from what Zach and I did earlier.

"Seeing them use you..." James moaned in my ear as he pulled my shirt up. He bent to lick a nipple. "God you're hot."

"You like seeing them cum in me?" I moved my hips, teasing his erection with my cunt. "You want to fuck their cum back in me?"

James gave a feral grunt and shoved his dick into me. "Fuck, we're gonna breed this little pussy," he groaned. He fucked me through the open car door, the thrusts making the car shake. If anyone saw the car, even at a distance, they would know exactly what was going on. We weren't exactly quiet either. The pounding of flesh on flesh was almost enough to drown out my breathy moans and his dirty talk. "We're gonna use you, Annie. You like that? God your pussy's so wet..."

At that moment it hit me. The line's been crossed after fucking all three of them. It only meant we would be doing more for the rest of the trip. For at least a few more days, the three guys could take turns fucking me. I had three dicks to myself up until we got to Halifax. How lucky am I? I pulled James close and spread my legs further, urging him deeper. God, I wanted it all. I wanted his cum so deep in me that I doubted my birth control.

"Aw fuck baby, take it!" James slapped into me, his hot gaze never leaving my shaking body. He almost shouted his release and I could only hope the car muffled most of it, he was so fucking loud. Seeing him so out of control made me lose it. My calm, thoughtful, gentle James fucking me like an animal through an open car door. I forced my shaking legs to wrap tight around him and hold him inside me as I milked his cock with my orgasm.

James managed to pull us both into the car so we lay on the seat side by side for a few minutes after. He stayed inside me for as long as possible, almost possessively. But he eventually chuckled and detangled himself from me.

"We should set up the tent," he said. "Before Kirk yells at us."

--

It was great our new location was so remote. All four of us wanted privacy after everything that's happened. If anything, James and I having that loud fucking was a real test to how private our location was. There were no complaints or curious people wandering by so I guess it was remote enough.

But that of course posed the problem of how the heck I was supposed to clean up properly. I wasn't going to get an infection, please and thank you. The guys set up some kind of makeshift shower for me and I did my best to clean off the mess my crotch was while reserving water for the rest of them. Camping is wild, yo. We could have crashed at a hotel and had hot water and fucked all day, instead we're LARPing as cavemen.

I got my genital shower so I couldn't complain that much. We had a nice dinner and cracked open some beers Zach picked up at our last pit stop. I guess it's nice talking next to a campfire with some beer. Usually one of us would be buried in our phone, but none of us did that.

Kirk hadn't bothered using his camping chair and was sitting at the edge of his open tent. It had wide flaps so that when fully unzipped, almost the entire side of It was his turn to use the big one so he had his stuff stashed in there and positioned it so it was closest to the fire but far enough away for safety. He caught my eye halfway through the night and nodded to the spot next to him. I drained my beer and got up from my camping chair to sit next to him.

I wasn't used to sitting on the ground (even with the foam mat padding) and ended up lying down with my head on Kirk's lap. We continued talking like nothing was happening but I could see the glitter in James' eyes when he looked over at us. Kirk was petting my hair for a while, then leaned down to kiss me.

"Undo my pants, hon," he murmured down to me between conversing with the other guys. I turned to face his crotch and did as he asked me, fishing out his hardening cock and gently stroking it as I remained on his lap. His big hand stroked my jaw and his erection jerked as his thumb caressed my lips. "Open up."

I stared up at him as I popped the tip of his dick into my mouth. He gave a satisfied hum and continued talking to James and Zach as I sucked on his dick. One of his hands stayed on my head, caressing my hair as the other one groped at my chest. He let me do what I wanted for the most part, only occasionally gripping my hair to hold my head steady and surging his hips up to push his dick further into my mouth. The blowjob got sloppier, spit running down his erection. I only half heard their conversation but it sounded like they were completely ignoring me industriously blowing Kirk.

Kirk's hand wandered down to stroke my arm, then to palm a breast. I hadn't bothered to put on a bra since last night - I mean they've all seen my tits at this point. He toyed with the softness through my sweater as I kept sucking his cock. I kept at it until my jaw ached and my neck was on the verge of spasming at the angle. When I finally got up to complain about it, Kirk just chuckled and patted my head affectionately. "Good job, hon," he said quietly. "Now get in the tent and take off your clothes."

There was a flurry of awkward movement - I had to take my shoes off then roll into the tent onto the sleeping bag. Kirk had to do the same while giving me enough space. Within the tent, it was quite dark despite the open flap and the position towards the campfire, but the walls provided protection from the cool night winds. I huddled pathetically in the sleeping bag as I waited for Kirk to get into position.

He had just taken off his shoes and kept his T-shirt and pants on, but kept his dick hanging out of the open zipper. He pulled me closer to the edge of the tent but stretched over me and rubbed my arms to warm me.

"It's fucking cold," I said cheerfully under him.

"Well let me warm you up then," he said, lowering himself on top of me. He was emitting a lot of heat. I opened my legs to let him lie between them, his saliva soaked dick slipping over my pussy. "Fuck, I'm not gonna last long. I've been edging all day."

I held his warm body close as he gave into the temptation and slowly sank into me. I held my legs as far apart as possible, moaning as his dick stretched me. I was wet from sucking his dick, wet from the knowledge that James and Zach were watching. We were putting on a show and both of us loved it.

I turned my head to the side and looked out the tent. Both Zach and James had their eyes on us, both obviously aroused in their sweatpants. I locked eyes with James and knew that all three of them were going to cum in me again tonight. His gaze never left mine as he took a long drink of his beer. Kirk thrust in and out of me, grunting in pleasure as I coaxed him to fuck me harder.

"He's cumming in me," I gasped at James. His gaze grew hot and I swore his erection tenting his pants grew bigger. "James, he's cumming in me."

"Oh god, honey," Kirk bottomed out in me, holding my hips so tight it was almost bruising. Two, three long loud grunts and he ejaculated deep inside me on the sleeping bag. Then groaning some more, he keeps fucking, smearing the cum everywhere. His eyes rolled in pleasure at the over stimulation of using my pussy after his orgasm.

Kirk lazily kisses my neck as he recovers. His wet dick slimes out of me and I resist the urge to play with my clit. After a few moments he gets up to pull his pants back up and his absence makes me cold all over again, but I was relieved when Zach appeared at the tent almost immediately after.

"Get on your knees," he said gently, pushing me to my side. We adjusted the position so Zach could be kneeling right at the center of the tent where the ceiling was tallest to accommodate his height. He maneuvered me so that my ass was pointed towards him and my head faced the campfire and the guys sitting around it.

Kirk had taken Zack's place on the camping chair and cracked open another beer, languidly watching us. James was noticeably more tense and his erection now pulled out from the top of his sweatpants. He still nursed his beer, but his other hand played with his dick as he watched me.

"Fuck there's so much cum here already," Zach breathed, pushing himself into me. He met a wet sloppy sound as he did. "Look at James. Look at him and fuck back into me, pretty girl."

That was such a good idea. I worked myself back, plunging Zach's dick in and out of me as I craned up to look at James. My tits hung down and swayed as I moved - James's eyes watched them hungrily as he stroked his dick in time with my thrusts back to Zach. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum," I moaned out at the growing pleasure.

Zach quickly readjusted and pulled my upper body up while he continued fucking me from behind, showing James my cunt and my tits. He held me steady while a hand moved down to play with my clit as he thrust into me from behind in short rapid thrusts.

I cried out at the sudden orgasm, helplessly held up and vulnerable, showing my body to the campsite. I heard Zach swear behind me as my cunt tensed up and milked him in my climax. He pushed me back down to fuck me hard, holding down my hips and fucking me doggy.

JekyllL
JekyllL
47 Followers