Anna's Road Trip - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my cum, Anna," he gasped. "Fuck!"

Like Kirk, he bottomed out to cum in me. Also like Kirk, he continued fucking even after his orgasm. It was like they didn't want to leave my body.

I stayed like that, upper body on the floor of the tent, ass in the air. I mourned when Zach left my body and left a cold spot again but I knew James was going to be there. He was always there for me. His hot hands roamed my body as he simply took Zach's place inside the tent. They fondled my ass, then dipped down to my dripping pussy, excitedly rubbing it.

Giving a long, tortured groan, James slid his cock into me. Kirk and Zach's cum were probably covering his dick, the idea of which was driving me insane.

"God, you slut," James grunted, working his dick tortuously slowly in and out. "Taking all that dick. Taking all that cum."

"Fuck it back into me," I moan back at him. My words did something to him. He gave a primal roar and grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed into me. There was so much fluid at my cunt he slid in and out of me so easily. He didn't seem to be able to make coherent words, he just angrily fucked into me.

Our position morphed such that I was pushed down into the prone position half off the sleeping bag. James didn't seem to notice, just making desperate grunting noises as he rammed into me. I felt his body shake as he came, his groin mashing hard against my buttocks to thrust deep into me.

Uncontrolled, animalistic James was my favorite version of him, I decided. After cumming, he stayed languidly inside me until my pussy ejected his slimy cock. I thought he would roll over and doze, but instead he turned me onto my back, spread my legs and folded himself down to eat me out.

It was so incredibly filthy and it shocked me. I felt a rush of semen gush out and James moaned against my pussy and lapped it up. It shot me into euphoria at how fucking filthy we were being. His tongue slid into me to lick up all the cum and he moaned as lapped at the mess down there. How fucking lucky was I?

Crying out, I humped his face until I came again. James's hands pinned my shaking legs apart, keeping my pussy spread wide as I jerked against his grip, the pleasure sending tremors down my limbs. My face almost felt numb afterwards. I had no idea how much time passed when I came to realize James had rolled me back into the sleeping bag to keep me warm and the guys sat on the camping chairs to keep chatting and drinking like absolutely nothing had happened.

Cozily cocooned in Kirk's warm sleeping bag, I dozed while listening to their soft talking and the crackle of fire.

--

The large tent could fit three people. Barely.

I found this out because I woke up to Kirk cuddling me, then turned my head to see James right there next to us on my other side. Well, it was dark, so it was more that I could smell them and see the dim outlines of their faces.

I was going to say something about James being jammed in there with us but Kirk cupped my face and started kissing me. Pretty soon he was pressing up against me and rolling over me, pinning me down against the thin foam mattress. "Oh god I need to use you again," Kirk moaned against my mouth.

Unceremoniously, Kirk pulled down whatever pants he was wearing (he seemed to have changed into sweatpants for bed) and started humping his dick against my slit. I was only half awake and still recovering from the fuck fest earlier that day, so I wasn't getting as wet as we would all like.

"Get the lube," Kirk muttered. There was some rustling and Kirk moved back and I heard the sound of a cap popping open. Freezing cold lube dripped onto my pussy and I made a pathetic 'eek' sound. Kirk chuckled and lowered himself again, smearing around the cold lube with his dick. "God, Anna, just take my cock. Let me use you. Uhg, our little fuck doll. Just lie there, hon, uh, fuck!"

Kirk fucked me with surprising vigor, even though he had already screwed me earlier. Something about using me in a tent really got him going since it didn't take much for him to cum. He made long sexy groans in my ear as he made a mess of my pussy again.

We dozed for an hour or so until it was James's turn. He, too, smeared lube on my pussy and unceremoniously pushed in, using me while I was half awake. I was all sexed out but it was a turn on to really feel what they have rendered me into: I was a hole for them to use as they please.

The next few days passed in a haze of sex. It was simultaneously degrading and satisfying in that they were matter-of-fact about it and used me when they felt horny, but they also kissed and touched me lovingly while they did it. If I needed to cum, they always helped me out but for the most part, I pleasured them.

It was really fucking gratifying, as messed up as that sounds. Like I was finally admitting I was just shoehorned into this trip and my 'helping out' with Zach wasn't really cutting it. Now I can do my part and keep them satisfied while they haul my ass for a free ride across the country. You're looking at the world's leading feminist, ladies and gents.

More than once we pulled over onto a secluded road off the highway for one of them to pound into me out the side of the open door. More often than not I'm riding one of them in the back seat while the other two steal glances in the rear view mirror. Then of course when we make camp, they take their turns emptying their balls into me by the campfire.

The time left until we reached Halifax suddenly seemed way too short; I had thought it would seem like an eternity stuck in that car. But now I wondered if this road trip could just last a little longer.

--

Auther's note: thank you for reading. Here's to enjoying the journey instead of rushing to the destination.