Anna's Taboo Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's take a look," she said, tapping the edge of her spoon neatly against the rim of the mixing-bowl. She checked the cookies, but they were still browning at the edges.

The Christmas tree stood proudly in the spot where her father had always set it when she was a little girl. Squarely in the doorway between the living room and the more seldomly used family room. The dark green skirt was spread around its base, and the top branch left a scant foot between its tip and the ceiling.

"It looks very nice," she said approvingly. She walked around it, examining it from every angle. "And think how much loot will fit underneath it!"

Jimmy looked at her in disapproval. "That's a very juvenile attitude, Anna." He paused. "And I'm ashamed to admit that I share it." He grinned as she laughed. "I know I'm supposed to figure it out by some sort of mind-reading. But we both know that women are an indecipherable mystery where men are concerned. So I might as well ask you straight-out. What do you want for Christmas?"

She flipped a hand at him. "Let me think about it." Her eyes lit on an object hanging from the ceiling. "Look, Jimmy. We're under the mistletoe!" She spun in place, puckering up. "Give me a kiss for Christmas?" she pleaded teasingly, closing her eyes.

And then she felt her brother's lips on hers, and gasped in shock, her mouth flying open.

Oh, wow. He is good.

Chapter 4

Jimmy hadn't really meant to french his sister. He'd never thought of her that way, not in the slightest, not even in his drunkest, most shameful fantasies. Granted, she was absolutely gorgeous now, with long, honey-blond hair, a sweet face, full, pouting lips, and a body that made her high-school cheerleading career something of an inevitability.

But she had always been his little sister. Someone to be loved and cherished and protected. Not desired. When he left for college, she had been twelve, on the knife-edge of puberty. When he returned home from college during Christmas break and spring break and summer vacation, he couldn't help but notice her body was changing year by year - first shooting up a good six inches in eighteen months, becoming, as her mother pointed out wryly, "all arm and leg." And then growing into that body, acquiring the graceful curves of womanhood. Jimmy had noticed his friends taking a decidedly active interest in his sister, and he'd had to discourage them. In one case, quite strongly, as Kyle had edged over the border from "annoying" to "actively creepy."

But Anna had looked so cute, standing there under the plastic mistletoe, under the archway that led from the family room back towards the kitchen. She had leaned up on her toes, her eyes squinched shut, her mouth puckered up like a little girl who was dreaming of being a princess in a movie.

So he had leaned down, intending just the briefest, shortest peck on her lips. But somehow, when their mouths touched, Anna's lips had flown open.

And then he was lost. His sister's lips softened, her mouth somehow sweet and accepting. The touch of her tongue on his was like sugar, like honey, intoxicating. Her body melted against his, a purring moan escaping her mouth. Somehow, one of his hands found its way to the small of her back, pulling her close to him, while the other swept upward from hip to waist to the forbidden swell of her breast.

And then the reality of what he was doing hit him like a sledgehammer to the back of the head, and he tore his mouth away from hers.

"Sorry!" he gasped. "Jesus, Anna. I'm so sorry!" He turned his back, fumbling at his jeans, trying to make the evidence of his disgusting, taboo lust less painfully obvious. "Don't..."

Don't what? His mind sneered at him through his panic. Don't tell Mom and Dad? Don't let your friends know your brother is a disgusting perv? Don't call the police to throw your sorry ass in jail?

Anna rubbed her lips. Her cheeks were pink, but her eyes were unreadable. "It's okay. I asked for a kiss, didn't I?"

"But I..."

"I said forget it, Jimmy." And now her voice was iron. He'd heard that tone too many times to count. But it had always come from his mother. Never his little sister.

Still, he wasn't stupid enough to open his mouth again. Especially with his cock a rigid bar inside his jeans. If Anna wanted to pretend that nothing had happened, so would he. "Right. Sure." He looked up, down, to the side. Anywhere but at Anna. "Hey, are your cookies burning?"

"Shit!" Anna flew past him, jerking open the oven door. "Not burned. Just a little dark around the edges," she said, relief plain in her voice. She set the cookie sheet on top of the stove, releasing a sweet aroma. "Hand me that other sheet, will you?"

Jimmy passed it over and Anna slid it in. "We should start with Mom and Dad's bedroom," she said, still not looking at him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she sighed, meeting his eyes at last. "That's why we're here, isn't it?"

It was like stepping back in time, almost, Anna thought, as she and Jimmy crept into their parents' bedroom. Even when they were kids, this room had been off-limits, a sanctum for their parents. They had only ever been allowed in when they were very sick, so sick they were about to barf, or if they had been sent there on an errand.

Everything was the same. The big bed still dominated the room, the head against the west wall. Her mother's vanity was still opposite, a litter of cosmetics and jewelry cluttering its dark surface, as if she had just stepped away for a moment. The closet doorway was cracked open, as if waiting for their parents' return.

"I don't know if I can do this," she whispered.

Jimmy squeezed her hand. "I know." His voice was thin and reedy. But he was still there, a comforting presence. "It's hard. But we've got to do it."

"I know," she echoed, and wiped her eyes. One quick, hard stroke. "What do you think? Closet first?"

Jimmy nodded jerkily. "Yeah. I don't want any of Dad's clothes. You?"

"I don't think Dad's clothes would fit me," she joked weakly. "No." She shook her head. "Not Mom's either. Some might fit me. But it would feel like robbing the dead, you know?"

So Jimmy stripped shirts and slacks and jeans and blouses and dresses from hangers and tossed them to her. And Anna shoved the clothes into laundry baskets. And when those were filled, she fetched garbage bags from under the kitchen sink and they filled them with yet more clothes, and with underwear and belts and shoes. Anna blushed scarlet as she opened her mother's lingerie drawer and pulled out panties and bras in satin and silk.

"Not one word," she warned her brother as she dumped in another armload. "Not one single word."

Still, it heartened her to think that her mother was the sort of woman who didn't feel ashamed to wear sexy lingerie for her father. Lindsey Mitchell had been a striking woman even at fifty, and undeniably beautiful when she was younger. Anna could see that when she looked at old photos of her, even though she herself had been born when her mother was on the wrong side of thirty. And her father had been a good-looking man, one that her high-school girlfriends had giggled about when they came to stay overnight. It was comforting to know that their sex drives hadn't turned into dust once they hit forty. Or even fifty, for that matter.

"Can you use any of this?" Jimmy gestured towards the makeup on the vanity. "Or should we donate it?"

Anna opened a bottle and sniffed. "Most of the cosmetics should be pitched. But," she said, frugality warring against her emotions, "some of the perfumes are still good. I'll keep those. And you should keep some of Dad's cologne."

Jimmy nodded. "Maybe. Here." He pushed a wooden box towards her. "Mom's jewelry. That should go to you. No arguments," he added, as she opened her mouth. "She would have wanted you to have it."

Anna nodded, biting her lip. She opened the box, releasing a faint hint of cedar. It was all there, except her wedding and engagement rings, of course, which had gone into the ground with her. But everything else. Lindsey Mitchell hadn't been a woman who demanded her husband lavish her with trinkets. But over the years, she had built up quite a collection. Some hers, some inherited from her own mother. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, even an anklet or two.

"Oh." She held up a golden ring, set with two stones, side by side. "I wondered if she still had this."

"What?"

"Dad gave this to her. On Christmas, before I was born. Mom told me about it, though she didn't wear it often. She was afraid of losing it. A birthstone ring. Garnet for you. And emerald for me."

"I always thought January should be ruby," Jimmy said. "Garnet seems kind of cheap by comparison."

She ignored him, staring at the golden band. A loop in gold, reminiscent of a figure eight, or the sign for infinity, wound around the two gems. "Two children. And now we're all that's left of them."

"And their memories," Jimmy said. "We'll always have those."

She glanced up at her brother. "When did you get so smart?"

"Got me. I just woke up one day and it happened."

Anna made lunch while Jimmy took all of the clothes to the local thrift shop. It was a simple meal - sandwiches and veggies and chips, with Christmas cookies as a desert. But after gutting her parents' closet, she didn't feel up to anything else.

"Well," Jimmy said, as they put the dirty dishes in the sink. "Ready to decorate the tree?"

"Yes," she said, her spirits lifting. She had always loved the yearly ritual of trimming the Christmas tree. Somehow Christmas didn't seem real until that had been done.

Together, she and Jimmy strung the tree with colored strands of holiday lights. Anna wasn't sure they would work, and let out a sigh of relief when her brother plugged them in and they immediately lit up. Then they did the same with the rope garland, the silver tinsel shimmering like the moon on snow. And then they hung up the ornaments themselves. Some were relatively new. But many were old, delicate glass globes handed down from their grandparents.

Eventually the task was done, and Anna handed the last decoration to her brother. It was the tree-topper, a long silver spike designed to fit over the top branch, with a star worked into the design. "Can you reach?"

Jimmy stretched, but even his long arms came up a good foot short. "Nope. Going to need a chair."

He hauled one in from the dining room. Stepping up onto it, he leaned, swayed, and caught himself just in time. "Hold onto my belt, will you? I'd hate to fall and bust all this up."

Anna grabbed her brother's belt and leaned back, providing a counterweight as Jimmy fumbled with the topper. The angle gave her an excellent view of his rear. And it was a nice rear, to be honest. Nice and tight.

She thought back to the morning, when they had kissed. She hadn't meant for it to mean anything. It had been a joke. But when their lips touched, their breath mingled, it had been so hot. Her shy older brother had a skill with his mouth she would never have thought. And it was certainly better than the half-drunken fumblings of her last few sexual partners, when she had taken a guy home from the bars. The force of her arousal had been almost frightening, and she had been short and bitchy with Jimmy to try to hide it.

Anna wasn't a stranger to sex. Far from it. She had lost her virginity, quickly and easily, a few weeks after her sixteenth birthday, and it had been a rare week since then when she hadn't been laid at least once. Her mother, God rest her kind soul, had been simple and honest when it came to talking to her only daughter about sex. As long as she enjoyed what she was doing, and her partner treated her right, she said, it wasn't something to get all hung up about.

But what would you say, Mom, if you knew that kissing Jimmy made me so wet I wanted to strip naked and fuck him in the middle of the house? She looked up at her brother, his face set in concentration as he maneuvered the topper into place. Oh, God. Sliding that branch into the opening in the topper, it looks just like... She covered her mouth with her free hand to stifle a naughty snicker.

But her brother was good-looking. No one could deny that. Just a hair over six feet, with broad shoulders and dark brown eyes set in a handsome face that seemed to be always on the verge of breaking into a smile. His hair was dark and wavy, flopping over his forehead in a way that made her fingers itch to push it back. And his legs...Anna reached up, grabbing his thigh under the guise of helping him keep his balance. Her breath caught as strong muscles flexed under her fingers.

I wonder what he looks like naked? Is his cock as big as it looked, before he tried to hide his boner?

Jimmy climbed down. "There we go." Obviously unaware of the direction of her thoughts, he put an arm around her shoulders. Anna leaned into his touch, savoring the contact. "What do you think?"

"It looks great," she replied honestly. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Mom and Dad couldn't have done any better."

The rest of the day went by slowly. They did some more cleaning and sorting, but it was half-hearted at best, and Anna made another two batches of cookies. When Jimmy suggested they shut it down for the day, Anna gratefully agreed.

After supper, they both got their suitcases out of their cars and unpacked. Anna indulged in the luxury of a long, hot shower, without the possibility of another girl barging in to interrupt her. After, she put on some comfy flannel pants and wandered out into the living room, where Jimmy was fussing with the entertainment center.

"I turned off the satellite a few weeks ago," he said apologetically. "Didn't see the point of paying for it if no one was living here. I'll see if I can get the account going again tomorrow. But I thought we could watch a movie."

Bingo. "How about this?" she asked, pulling out a romance which she knew got a little spicy. "I'm not in the mood for an action movie."

"Suits me," Jimmy shrugged. In seconds, the opening credits were playing, and they sat on the couch together.

"This is nice," Anna said, after a while. The two romantic leads were still pretending they weren't insanely hot for each other, so her attention was only marginally focused on the movie. "Like watching Pixar movies when we were kids." She rubbed her arms. "But it's still too cold in here."

She hopped up and fetched a fleece throw blanket from the hall closet. "Scooch over," she demanded, poking Jimmy into a more satisfactory position with her elbow. "There." She settled down, her back against her brother's chest, her head nestled into his shoulder. His long legs bracketed hers as they lay lengthwise on the couch. With snap of her wrists, she covered them both with the blanket. "Now we're nice and cozy."

Jimmy chuckled, the rumble of his chest sounding like a small, friendly earthquake under her cheek. "What if I have to get up to take a leak?"

"Don't," she warned, and settled back down to watch.

They were finally getting close to a good bit, where the smoldering passion of the actors would finally burst into flame. "I can't believe they got Valentina Belmonte to do a topless scene," she said, as the lovers locked into a fierce embrace. "She's only got the best tits ever."

Jimmy grunted agreement. "Maybe that's why she did it. So everyone else would see how great her body is."

"As if anyone on this planet doesn't know." Her breath caught as the scene switched to the bedroom. It wasn't full frontal, or anything that showed the actors from the waist down, unfortunately. Anna didn't really want to see Valentina's hoo-ha. But she wouldn't have minded finding out if Devin Black's wang was as good-looking as the rest of him.

But then she blinked, becoming aware of a strange sensation against her back. Jimmy wasn't moving, but down near the base of her spine, there was the feeling of something moving, shifting...

She bit down on her lip, at the same time her nipples tightened, becoming almost painfully stiff. Oh, my God. He's getting a boner! She moved, just the tiniest bit, testing. And Jesus fucking Christ, it's a big one!

She hovered for a moment, torn by indecision. But finally curiosity got the better of her. "Jimmy," she murmured, pitching her voice low. "Are you getting an erection?"

He twitched away from her as if he'd been burned. "It's not...I'm not..."

"Relax." She lifted a little, rubbing her bottom against him. The sensation made her pussy tingle. Oh, yeah. Nice and stiff. "I know it happens to men. I don't think it's gross.

"Besides," she added, moving her hand between her legs. "The movie is turning me on, too. Oh, yeah," she sighed, as the shot switched to a profile, Valentina hovering over her lover's strongly muscled torso. "Fuck him, you horny bitch. Fuck him until he can't see straight."

She felt her brother's body tense with shock, but Anna was too far gone to care. The desire was bubbling up in her like water out of a fountain. She squirmed, rubbing her ass against the throbbing swell of her brother's cock. Unless she turned and yanked his shorts down (an action certain to give Jimmy a heart attack) she couldn't be certain of his size. But it definitely felt big.

Idiot. Who cares how big it is, as long as he can give you a good fucking with it? If her better judgement hadn't stopped her, she would have been tempted to push down her pants, fish her brother's tool out of his shorts, and just sink onto his rod. She could imagine the way it would feel, filling her up, lying with her back to Jimmy's chest and his hands playing with her tits.

"Anna!" Her brother's voice interrupted her pleasant fantasy. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm masturbating, Jimmy. What does it look like?"

"But..."

"But what?"

Her brother's voice cracked. "Here? Now?"

She shrugged, then stifled a moan as one finger slipped into her slick depths. Her palm pushed down on her mound, something she loved. There was something about the pressure that lit up her brain like a Christmas tree. "What's the big deal? No one can see inside. It's just the two of us. Hell," she said, trying to make her voice sound magnanimous, rather than insanely curious. "If you want to pull your wang out and jack it, I'm not going to say anything. Besides, it's healthy."

"Jerking off in front of my sister is healthy?"

She wriggled against his chest, wishing she dared kiss him again. But that would probably scare him clear out of the room. "Jerking off is healthy. Doing it in front of me is optional."

Anna could almost hear Jimmy's frown. "Were you always this pervy, and I'm just noticing it now? Or are you having some sort of mental breakdown?"

"Shut up, Jimmy," she whispered, as the intimate scene began to approach its (hah!) climax. "They're hot. I'm horny. That's all that this is."

Which was a total lie, by the way. Sure, Valentina Belmonte and her male co-lead were hot as fuck. And Anna had rubbed one out more than once by watching sexy movies, or flat-out porn clips, on her laptop. But she never would have dared do it in front of her older brother if she hadn't had the sort of sexual revelation that should have been accompanied by fireworks and a heavenly choir.

Anna wanted her brother, wanted him a fierce urgency that made her teenage romance with Dave seem weak and pale. She knew it was wrong, forbidden, taboo. But that only made her arousal stronger. She imagined them screwing on this couch, gazing down between her legs as her brother's cock fucked her cunt, and her climax hit her like a falling boulder. She squeezed her thighs together on her hand, rocking hard, as her body quivered and shook.

123456...9