Anna's Taboo Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." His words came out muffled by his sister's pussy. But he was pretty sure Anna got the gist. "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, Anna. That is so goddamn good." He tried to reciprocate, he really did. But as his climax began to, well...climax, the connections that allowed his body to control things like his arms and legs and tongue seemed to be failing. He could just imagine tiny little emergency alarms going off in his brain as his motor functions failed, one by one, leaving him a blasted, quivering heap of overstimulated jelly.

And then he came. His balls clenched, his shaft thickened, the muscles at the base of his staff leaped, and he came like a rocket lifting off the launch pad. As his cock sent the first white-hot jet of cum into Anna's mouth, his entire body arched, muscles in his back and groin locking up in mind-bending pleasure. A fraction of a second later, it happened again, but even harder, and he erupted again, and again, and again. Anna's mouth worked on him frantically, and Jimmy heard muffled slurping sounds as she swallowed and sucked and moaned in pleasure.

Slowly, his orgasm receded. He fell limply back into the pillows, the back of his neck damp with sweat, as Anna let his softening rod slip out of her mouth.

"Damn," she said, her voice slightly raspy. "That was one hell of a big load." She licked her lips. "But you taste great, big brother."

Jimmy smiled, but made vague waving motions at his mouth. "What?" she asked.

"You didn't quite...get it all."

"Oh?" Anna wiped her mouth with her palm, smiled, then licked her palm clean. "Dessert."

"Come here," he growled.

"Huh?"

He tugged at her hip. "Come. Here."

"Why?"

He didn't stop until her groin was back where it belonged - hovering above his mouth. "Because I'm not done with you yet."

Anna looked down at him in faint astonishment. "What?"

"Did you cum yet?"

"Well, no..."

He smacked her butt lightly. "Then I'm not done. And I don't care if every other mouth-breathing loser you've gone to bed with has turned over and gone to sleep as soon as they shot their wad. As long as you're going to bed with me, young lady," he waved his finger in stern warning, "this bed is a two-orgasm minimum. One for me. And one for you. Get it?"

"Not yet," she said, eyes sparkling, as she let him pull her down. "But I think I'm going to.

"Oh, yeah," Anna sighed as he began to lick her clit once more. Her hands began to squeeze her breasts. Jimmy could see her thick, fat nipples, peeking out from between her fingers as she gently mauled her tits. "Eat that pussy, Jimmy." The words came out of her mouth in a sort of moaning, laughing gurgle. "You eat it so good." Slowly, she began to hump against his mouth, rubbing her slick cleft on his lips and tongue, almost heedless of what he was trying to do. Insanely, Jimmy wondered if she would even notice if he simply lay there with his mouth open and let her use it as some sort of living, breathing sex-toy. But then he fastened his lips around her clit and began to alternately lick and suckle her love-button.

For just a second, Anna went stiff with shock. But then she caught the headboard in her hands and began to rock back and forth, almost as if she were fucking Jimmy's face. Her weight shifted, dropping, until he had to hold her hips to keep her from squashing him. And then she began to moan. Not the low, sweet sounds of sexual pleasure he had heard earlier in the evening. These were louder, more urgent, more filled with need. The rocking of her pussy against his face become almost spasmodic, a galvanic twitching.

And then Anna froze, her thighs locking around Jimmy's head, her entire body shaking. The taste of her in his mouth became suddenly stronger. And a gasping series of groans and nonsense-words flowed from her mouth until, like a puppet whose strings had been cut, she melted and flowed down his body until she was lying limp on his chest, her head pillowed on his shoulder.

"Um..." Jimmy cast about for something to say.

"Yeah." Anna tilted her mouth and kissed him. "It was good. Very good," she purred, a subtle tension coming back into her body. She shifted, and Jimmy felt the smoldering heat of her pussy pressed into his thigh. A flex of his sister's ass-cheeks, and she was grinding on him again. But now there was a subtle difference. This was an aroused woman coming down from a climax, not hurtling toward it. "You know how to eat pussy, Jimmy. Who could have known?"

"My girlfriends, for one thing," he said, stung a little.

"Well, sure," she agreed. "But I never sat one of your harem down for a little heart to heart. I had no idea you were such a good lover."

"I am?"

"Of course." Her blue eyes blinked up at him. "After I got you off and you blew your load in my mouth, you barely took a second for yourself. Most guys I've been with think that as soon as they've cum, the important part is over." She smiled as he moved his hand along her side, and turned her body so he could play with her breast. "Oh, that's nice. But you, Jimmy." She kissed him, long and lingering. "You didn't fall asleep, or pretend that you thought I'd already cum, or give me some half-assed excuse of a tonguing. You did your best to make sure I got off real nice. And I did." She rolled her eyes appreciatively, and Jimmy could barely hold back a smug grin. "Good Lord, but you did."

But even his pride had to take second place. At least for a while. "Anna. We should talk."

"No," she countered. "We shouldn't. It's late and I'm tired." She shivered suddenly. "And I'm freezing."

Jimmy could feel the sweat of their lovemaking drying on his body, making the cool room feel even chillier. He looked at the bedside clock. It was well after eleven, and the heat would have switched down for the night. "Yeah. It's bedtime."

Anna moved off him and lifted the blankets, snuggling down between the sheets and closing her eyes. "Turn the light off, will you?"

He stared at his sister. "You're not sleeping here."

One eye cracked open, fixing him with a sapphire gleam. "Not if you keep talking at me, I'm not. But I'm not leaving, either."

He shrugged and gave up. After all, what was one more impossibility in a day filled with revelations that threatened to turn his hair gray? He turned the lamp off, twisted and turned until he was under the covers as well, and closed his eyes.

In the darkness, he could hear the sound of his sister's breath. A hand crept across his chest, searching. It found his, clasped it, and pulled, until he was lying on his side and his right arm was draped across Anna's stomach. She made a soft, contented sound and squirmed closer, until they were lying together, as close as a pair of spoons in a drawer.

For the first time in weeks, Jimmy didn't have any problems falling asleep.

Chapter 7

Anna woke up late the next morning, yawning and stretching with a sleepy, satisfied smile on her face. She always slept good after a good fucking, and if her brother hadn't quite crossed that last, taboo barrier, at the very least he had given her a real good cum. Her groin still felt sticky with the aftermath of their late-night activities.

She smiled again, deeper, and reached across the bed for her brother. She had woken up once, in the small hours before sunrise, and had been sleepily amused by the feel of an undeniably impressive erection pressing into her back. Even in her sated state, she had been more than a little tempted to move closer, reach back, grab his cock, and pull him into her. But that would have been beyond the pale, even for her. With her brother second-guessing himself (and her) every step of the way, there was no way he would forgive her if she took advantage of him in his sleep. No. When they did this, and Anna was determined it was going to be damn soon, it was going to be with eyes open and no regrets.

But her groping arm didn't find Jimmy. Her eyes popped open, taking in the rumpled comforter and the barren expanse of the bed. She frowned, wishing that she could drill through Jimmy's armor of reluctance and make him understand that what was happening was not just acceptable, but right, undeniably right, the rest of the world be damned. He was supposed to be beside her when she woke up, ready to cuddle and snuggle and kiss. Not somewhere else.

Oh, well. We'll take care of that soon enough. She flung the comforter up and away, and the cool air hit her skin, leaving her body pocked with a bountiful crop of goosepimples. Outside, the sky was grey and dreary, and the wind was making the bare branches of the trees sway. As she watched, a skirl of snow whirled down the street. A good day for staying inside.

She took a quick shower, hustled down the chilly upstairs hallway to her room, put on sweats and thick socks and a heavy, comfortable sweater, and went downstairs, where her brother was watching the morning news and sipping at a mug of coffee.

"Good morning," she said cheerfully, and leaned in for a kiss. To her annoyance, Jimmy merely tilted his head, accepting it on his cheek.

Fine. I don't like coffee-breath in the morning, anyway. "What's happening in the world?" she asked, nodding at the television.

He seemed to relax slightly. What, did he think I was going to jump his bones before breakfast? "Nothing much. Politicians bitching about each other. Jerkistan invaded Wankerstan, over in Asia. Or maybe it was the other way around. A couple feel-good fluff stories." He took another sip of his coffee. "Supposed to get a pretty decent snow, Friday night."

"On Christmas Eve?" she asked, bouncing excitedly. "That'll be so cool! Like in a movie!"

"Yep." Jimmy eyed her with amusement over the rim of his mug. "The weather lady said five or six inches, maybe."

"That's not a lot." She looked down at her brother's groin, her mouth curling wickedly. "Eight inches. That's a lot."

Jimmy cleared his throat, his face set and determined. "Anna. We have to tal-"

"So what should we clean today?" she asked brightly, cutting across her brother's words. "Do you want to finish your room? There's not much there, but if you want to get rid of what's left, or haul it back to your apartment, we might as well do it today."

Jimmy almost sagged with relief. "Yeah. Sure. Let's do my room."

"Okay," she said, standing up. "Let me get some breakfast inside me, and we can get to work." It was perfectly obvious Jimmy didn't really want to put an end to their taboo activities, and was only bringing up the subject out of some aggravatingly misplaced sense of duty. The best way to avoid that sort of nonsense, Anna thought, was to change the subject entirely.

Luckily, Jimmy had followed her shopping list, so there was a box of blueberry muffins in the fridge. She put a skillet on the stove, cut a muffin in half, slathered it with butter, and toasted it in the skillet, butter-side down, just like her mother had taught her to when she was ten or eleven. A quick, hot, tasty breakfast, without cluttering up the kitchen with a lot of dirty dishes. A glass of juice, and she was ready for the day.

"Well," she said to Jimmy, ready to get to work. "Let's go!"

Her brother's room felt bare and empty, even more than the rest of the house. He had moved out once, six years ago, when he left for college. He had come back for summer vacations and for long weekends, but he had moved out for good four years later, when he got his first job and his own apartment.

"Not much here," Jimmy said, and Anna had to agree. The room seemed too small for her brother, as if he had outgrown it. Everything that was left was for the person he had been, not the man he now was. A bookcase held a few dog-eared paperbacks, their spines bent. The bed was gone, of course, as was his bureau. The closet was almost bare, the only clothes left ones that had been outgrown or simply not worth the bother of moving across town. Even the posters on the walls were out of date.

"This shouldn't take long. Open up that box, will you?" Jimmy began to methodically strip clothes from hangers and pass them back to her, usually without even glancing at them. Anna dumped them in the cardboard box, by now used to the routine. A second box was quickly filled with various odds and ends - a chess set, a stack of old CDs, a pair of baseball cleats - the typical detritus anyone accumulated over the years. One or two items were saved, the most interesting of which was an astonishingly ugly plaid bathrobe that made Anna lift her eyebrows.

"Oh, hey! I almost forgot I had these." Jimmy scrabbled on the top shelf. Dust spilled down, but his hand emerged with a fistful of magazines.

"What are they?" Anna looked over his shoulder as he thumbed through them.

"Preseason mags for baseball and football. I used to get them for the Cubs and the Bears." One by one, he tossed them into the wastepaper basket, holding back only two. "I'm keeping these. The preseason ones from when the Cubs won the series. And the year after."

"You missed some," Anna said, craning her neck.

Jimmy looked up, and then away. A red flush crawled up the back of his neck. "They're nothing. Just leave them."

"Leave them? Why?" She put her hands on her hips. "We're supposed to be cleaning up, Jimmy. Not leaving old crap out for someone to find if we sell, like some sort of door prize."

"Anna..."

And then she got it. "What kind of magazines are they, Jimmy?" Her brother looked away, and she giggled. "The sort of magazines you didn't want Mom to know about?" She began to sing-song in a high voice. "Jimmy's got porn mags, Jimmy's got porn mags!"

"All right!" Blushing brick-red, Jimmy stretched up on tiptoe and yanked them down. He shoved them at her, scowling. "Happy?"

"Well, at least you have good taste," she commented, holding one open so the centerfold fell open. She stifled a burst of envy. The blond-haired bimbo sprawled on a fur rug in some photographer's fantasy of a rustic French chalet might have had one of the best bodies Anna had ever seen, but there wasn't a hint of intelligence anywhere in those blank blue eyes. "She's gorgeous. You like blondes, huh? With big boobs?"

Jimmy's voice was taut with strain. "Yes." And then he finally unbent a bit. "Well, not huge. Like, so big you think the girl's going to have back problems all her life because she's so top-heavy. That's not attractive. But a girl like this?" He ticked the edge of the magazine with a fingertip. "She's just on the good side of just right."

"Oh?" Anna lifted her sweatshirt and swayed closer. "And how about these?"

Almost unwillingly, it seemed, Jimmy's hand rose to cup her breast. His fingers were warm in the cool, musty room.

"Your body is perfect, and you know it," her brother said softly. "You're...your breasts are big. But beautiful. And the way they sit on your chest. Just a little bigger than they need to be. Like super-sizing your meal at the drive-through."

She snorted laughter. "God, with pick-up lines like that, it's no wonder you're single, Jimmy!"

"You know what I mean."

"Yes. I do. And you're lucky you're saying it to me, instead of some other girl." With his hand still firm on her tit, she reached up and kissed him. This time he didn't even pretend to pull away.

"Keep the magazines," she said over her shoulder, as she lifted a box to carry downstairs.

"I might want to read them tonight and find out what your kinks are."

It was absolutely frigid outside, the sort of cold that stole your warmth away the moment you stepped out the door, and lingered when you came back inside, like a guest who wouldn't take a hint and leave. Anna was shivering before she shoved the box of old clothes into the back of the van, and she fairly flew back up the steps to the front door.

Going back upstairs to fetch the second box, Anna came to a halt, staring at a picture on the landing. The entire staircase was lined with photos, from ones taken when her parents were still in college all the way through to her high-school graduation, less than a year ago. If someone wanted to, and had enough time, they could track the progress of her life, just from the pictures. But this one had been one of her mother's favorites, she remembered. And not just because Lindsey Mitchell had taken the photo herself.

It had been Anna's first day of kindergarten. Jimmy was six years older than she was, which meant he was in sixth grade, a year too young for junior high. The photo had been snapped from behind, on a clear August morning, as Jimmy led Anna down Taft Street towards Carpenter. She was wearing a "Monsters, Inc" backpack across her narrow shoulders and dressed in jeans and a bright pink blouse. Jimmy was holding her hand, and her face was looking up at him as he spoke. Even back then, he had seemed like the repository of all knowledge, telling her what to expect inside the big, scary world of Logan Elementary.

God. We were so young. She had been just over five. Jimmy eleven, going on twelve. It would have been easy for him to play the snotty sibling, to not want to have anything to do with his little sister. Instead, he had taken his duty as older brother, as protector, as seriously as any guard standing his post outside an army base. Every day, he walked her to school. And every day, she found him waiting outside Miss Marshall's classroom to walk her back home.

She sensed her brother's steps before she felt him come up behind her. "God, look at those two goobers," he chuckled, putting his arms around her waist. "I wonder whatever happened to them?"

Anna took a deep breath, leaning back into his strong, comforting warmth. "I'm thinking about transferring out of Bradley," she said quietly.

"Oh?"

"Yeah." She shook her head. "Mom and Dad...I'm not saying I'm doing it because they're gone. But half of the point of me moving three hours away was to get away from them. Not that I didn't love them to pieces. But if I stayed here at home and went to a local college, it would be like I was still a little kid. And I wanted to prove I was an adult, at least to myself."

Her voice faltered. "But now they're gone and there's no one to prove it to. So why should I live in the middle of a freaking cornfield, anyway?"

"Where were you thinking, then?"

"Loyola. Maybe DePaul."

"Not Northwestern?"

She drew in a deep breath, ready to blister his ears, before she caught the smirk. "Jerk. I don't want to go to school with a bunch of trust-fund kids from the north shore. They can all kiss my ass."

"That's my girl." He gave her a squeeze and a kiss on the top of her head, which made her feel absurdly pleased. "My room's done now. So what's next?"

"Cleaning."

"Huh?" He looked around. "The place looks all right to me."

"That's because you're a man." She ran a finger along the bannister, and held it up for his inspection. Dust coated the tip. "The entire house is like this, Jimmy. Dusty. Musty. Do you think Mom would have let us celebrate Christmas when there are so many dust-bunnies it's like they're having filthy dust-bunny sex and multiplying? When the curtains haven't been washed for months? No." She shook her head. "If this is our last Christmas here, we're going to do it properly."

"But it might not-"

She spun in his arms, catching the neck of his shirt in her clenched fist. "If this is to be our last Christmas," she growled up into his startled face, "then I would have it be such a Christmas as to be worthy of remembrance."

He blinked at her. "Aragorn?"

"Theoden at Helm's Deep. And you call yourself a nerd," she mocked.

"Actually, I don't."

So the two of them, to Jimmy's vast if unspoken disgust, spent the next few days cleaning the house until it reached a state that his little sister considered acceptable. While Anna cooked, making piles of cookies and brownies and fudge and other Christmas treats, he was put to work like a Roman galley slave, sweeping and mopping and vacuuming and standing on chairs in precarious positions to brush spiderwebs out of high corners with a broom wrapped in an old t-shirt. And no, Anna wouldn't take his word for it that a room was done. Oh, no. She had to come in and inspect it personally, her nose wrinkled as she critiqued his efforts. He'd had to go out twice to buy more cleaning supplies. And getting the toilets and sinks in the bathrooms clean enough to satisfy her had him thinking he was going to have to get down on his knees and scour out the plumbing with his bare hands.

1...456789