Anna's Taboo Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he was aroused. There was no mistaking that. Anna had watched, excitement growing, as Jimmy's erection lifted the front of his sweats, like a kid putting up pup-tent. The knowledge that she had done that, herself, made her want to rip her ribbons off and finger herself. She wet her lips, her eyes on the bare expanse of her brother's muscled chest, not quite hidden by the folds of the ugly old bathrobe he had found in the closet the other day.

He finished the letter and folded it. Anna watched, her heart pounding. One way or another, her life was going to change today.

Slowly, he knelt beside her in the cozy little love-nest she had built near the tree. "Anna." She couldn't read anything in the tone of his voice. "Are you sure about this? Absolutely, completely sure?"

Her spirits leaped. "Yes." She put her hand on his cheek, her thumb tracing the curve of his mouth. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

His lips curled. "So how long did this take you?" he asked, his hand gliding up the curve of her hip until it reached the tangle of ribbons. Anna held her breath as he caught one end in his fingers and began to pull. He seemed to be making the motions deliberately slow. To give her time to change her mind? Or to tease her?

"Too long," she said, gasping, as the motion made a ribbon glide between the lips of her sex. She reached out, grasping Jimmy's cock through his sweatpants. It leaped in her hand, seeming to burn her skin through the soft cloth. "I couldn't get the knots right. It kept on falling apart on me."

"Hmmm." He smiled, lying down beside her. She matched his motions, until they were lying face to face. She lifted her leg, hoping the cooler air in the room would dampen the fire in her pussy. Or that Jimmy would hurry up for the love of God.

But her brother didn't seem to be in any mood to hurry. And Anna didn't quite have the temerity to suggest that her brother quit fucking around and start fucking her.

So she held still, watching as the ribbons fell away, one by one, to lie in a small, wrinkled heap under her bottom. When her groin was bare, her lips slick and wet and gleaming with her own arousal, Jimmy lifted his hands, moving them over her breasts.

"Um. Are those on your nipples? Because I don't want to hurt you."

Impatiently, she arched her back. "They're fine, Jimmy. Take them off."

One by one, the bows were plucked away. Anna didn't even look to see where they went. Instead, she watched her brother's face, waiting for his reaction.

"Oh, Anna," he breathed. "You're so beautiful."

"So are you," she whispered. She undid the belt of his robe, pushing the heavy flannel off his shoulders. "God, I love your body," she moaned, as more and more delicious male flesh came into view. She pushed him back, pulling the waist of his sweats up and over the gorgeous, thick shaft of his cock, then off his legs completely. She lay on him, his manhood trapped between their bodies as she kissed him, slowly, lazily, promising herself that there would be dozens of days like this to come. Hundreds.

Jimmy grabbed her butt, and she wiggled as he pulled her higher on his body. A touch, and she knew what he wanted. She arched her back as his hot wet mouth came down on her nipple. A bolt of cold fire lanced down from her breast to her pussy, and her nipples contracted immediately, going thick and stiff as her brother suckled at her tits, first one, then the other, while his hands cupped them from below.

"Oh, God." He was so good. And she was so horny. It had never been like this before. Not with her high-school boyfriends, not with Dave, who she had dated for almost a year, and certainly not any of the guys she had fucked in college. This was different, on a whole new level. It wasn't just the ordinary fun of making out with a guy who knew what he was doing in bed (even if the closest bed was entire floor away), it was the sheer dirtiness of what they were doing, the joy of flouting all the rules to take what she wanted.

She did what she had been dreaming of since that first night watching the movie, and spread her legs. Jimmy's cock was a hot, pulsing bar, and she moaned deep in her throat as she rubbed her pussy-lips against his hard, thick length. From the base, with his pubes tickling her lips, all the way up to the spongy, delicate tip and then back again, over and over while her brother laved her breasts with his tongue. She reached back behind her and tickled his scrotum., watching the way his breath hitched and his face went slack with pleasure.

Up and down, up and down. She bent lower, ravaging her brother's mouth in long, tongue-wet kisses that left them both panting. He nibbled her lips, and she worked her way from his mouth to his jaw to his ear, licking his lobe in a way that made him shiver and press up into her. Her groin seemed to move almost on its own, every rocking beat making her hotter and wetter and hornier. At the top of each stroke, she paused, teasing both Jimmy and herself as his cock tip nudged at her entrance. And then she would let it slide back down again. Her clit dragged on his rod, sending little sparkles of joy flurrying through her body. When she reached her brother's thick, girthy base, she twisted her hips, and had to bite her lips to keep from groaning aloud.

Fuck it. It's just the two of us in here. And he deserves to know how good he's making me feel.

"Oh, God, Jimmy." Her voice sounded high and thin in her own ears. "This is so fucking good. I love how you feel." Her hands roamed over the hard muscles of his chest. "So strong."

"Anna, I...I..." Jimmy's hips rose, pressing his erection into her. She lifted hers in turn, letting his length slid along her lips.

"You what, Jimmy?" She smiled down at him. "You want to be inside me? You want to fuck your sweet little sister?"

He huffed a laugh. "You're not that sweet."

"Bullshit. I'm fucking adorable. Everyone says so."

His strong hands grabbed her ass, holding her still, as he kissed the hollow between her breasts. She wiggled, trying to free herself, but in vain. "Jimmy! Let me go!"

"Or what?"

"Or I...I..." A suitable punishment escaped her passion-dizzied brain. "Oh, fuck this," she sighed, and took control again. One last sweep up the slick length of her brother's wonderful cock, and then she sank down, her inner walls stretching wide as she took him inside her. All of him.

"Oh, oh man," she said. It wasn't as good as she had dreamed about for the past week, lying in her lonely bed with her fingers stuck deep in her cleft. It was somehow even better. Hot and thick and long, Jimmy filled her up, so good that her channel gave an involuntary spasm around his shaft, and she bit her lip as a sort of mini-orgasm burst through her.

"Are you okay?" Jimmy looked up at her, his brow furrowed. "I know I'm kind of big," he added apologetically, as if having the best cock Anna had ever felt was something to feel ashamed of. "We can switch," he said, levering himself up on one elbow. "It's okay."

"Stay there!" she commanded, shoving him flat with one palm to the chest. "You aren't going anywhere, and we aren't changing anything. You feel great. I just needed a little time to get used to it. But you're not hurting me even a little."

"Oh, good." Jimmy's face cleared with relief. "So I...feel okay?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned. Her groan of repletion went on, and then changed as Jimmy lifted his head, kissing her while his fingers tweaked her rock-hard nipples. "Mm-hm. Mm-hmm!"

And then her brother did something so odd, so completely unexpected, she could only sit there and gape. He arched his back and lifted his groin, pushing up into her. But he didn't fall away and start fucking her, the way lots of guys had screwed her from below over the years. Instead, he simply held his pose, the ridge of his pubic bone pressing into the horny rise of her mons.

How Jimmy knew this was something guaranteed to drive her absolutely frantic with lust Anna neither knew nor cared. Ever since she first began to explore her budding sexuality, she had loved exactly this, loved the feeling of hard, urgent pressure against her pubis. It made her brain light up like the Christmas tree only a few feet away. Before she knew it she had lost control, lifting up and shoving back down, her hands splayed on Jimmy's chest, each stroke harder and quicker than the one before as she fucked her older brother, the feel of his cock filling her up making her shake.

And Jimmy, it seemed, had caught fire as well. As the days rolled by, Anna had been afraid her brother might not be able to match her in bed. What if she managed to seduce him and he turned out to be a wet firecracker, a squib, a man who would accept what she gave but wouldn't give her what she needed?

Well, we can all be wrong, can't we? Her brother might be gentle and careful, almost to a fault, but that didn't mean he didn't have any passion. Indeed, the ferocious sensuality of his response shocked even her. One hand caught her around the neck, holding her close as their mouths joined. And the other gripped one of her ass-cheeks, his fingers biting deep, holding her at the exact right angle.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yes, Jimmy!" she squealed, caught up in the feedback loop of their desire. Her eyes locked with his, he lifted up again, and then she came, came like a supernova, her cunt shuddering around her brother's incredible cock as her climax lifted her on wings of orgasmic pleasure. She fell across Jimmy's sweat-slicked chest, her breasts flattened against his skin, and simply writhed with the taboo pleasure of it all. She had done it! She had fucked her brother!

"Not done yet." It was a soft growl in her ear.

She blinked her eyes open. "Huh?"

"I said," Jimmy repeated, punctuating every phrase with a slow roll of his hips that made her oversensitized clit hum, "that I'm not finished yet."

"Oh." She put her head back down and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. "Give me a minute or two. Then I'll jerk you off, I guess."

"No." And before Anna could do more than gasp, Jimmy had rolled them over, his erection somehow staying firmly planted inside her channel. She came to rest with her head on a soft pillow, the blanket under her hips - and Jimmy's face only an inch or two from hers. "Your jokes do not amuse me," he growled, and even in the haze of her lust, Anna nearly laughed aloud. "You've fucked me. And now I'm going to fuck you."

And he did. Oh, God, he did. Braced on his elbows, his mouth dropping hot wet kisses wherever it could reach, Jimmy fucked her with casual, thorough skill. His cock stroked her inner walls, and he made certain that the end of each thrust was just a little bit harder than necessary, making her murmur throaty approval. His groin slapped into her, the noise of their lovemaking sounding throughout the quiet house, each thrust making the skin of her thighs ripple. She spread her legs wider, giving herself to him.

"My lover," she whispered up at him as she crossed her wrists on the back of his neck. The motion made her breasts lift, and Jimmy lavished attention on them with lips and tongue.

"My lover," he echoed, his eyes dark. Whatever reservations he'd had about consummating their taboo desire were long gone, burned to ash by the fires of their mutual passion. "Going to fuck you, Anna," he said, his voice low and hoarse. "Going to fuck you so good."

"You are," she said. She spread her legs wide, giving herself to him. For him, she would be anything. Lover, wife, mother, whore. It didn't matter. As long as he stayed at her side and in her bed. "Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me deep!"

Somehow his strokes became even longer, even deeper, as if his wonderful penis had somehow increased in length. Anna cupped her breasts, squeezing them and lifting them as she tilted her head back. A second climax was brewing, deep inside her, and then she felt it. Felt the subtle thickening in her brother's shaft, the twitches that portended a life-altering change. Jimmy's eyes locked with hers and she met them, accepting this, wanting this, and as her brother exploded inside her, flooding her sheath with his hot, wonderful cum, she came again, shouting out his name. Their bodies became one. Their lives became one. And when Jimmy shoved deep inside her one last time, it wasn't just her pussy that was full. It was her heart and her soul.

"Well," Jimmy found himself saying. "That beats the hell out of getting a pair of socks."

Anna snickered, and he lifted his head from her damp chest. Their eyes met, and suddenly they were laughing like a pair of loons. Every wheezing cackle from his sister made her sheath clench around his drained cock, sending little tingles up pleasure up and down his body.

He half rolled, half fell off Anna, and came to rest on his side. She turned to follow him, and their heads came to rest on the same pillow, only a few inches away from each other.

"I love you," he said, running a finger down her shoulder to her hip and back again.

Anna lowered her eyes demurely. "Still? After you've had your wicked way with me, my lord? After you've ruined me for all other men? For who would wed one such as I, who am no virgin?"

"Brat," he replied fondly. "Yes, still." He decided to be magnanimous. "I would even love you if you turned out to be a lousy lay."

"And was I?"

"Hmmm." He turned the question over in his head, giving it the solemn consideration it deserved. "On a scale where a one is a dry handjob from a fat guy named Cletus in the back of a Waffle House in Pigfuck, Alabama, and a ten is an entire weekend in bed with the greatest courtesan of her generation, with champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries at a luxury resort with sunshine and white, sandy beaches, this was...let me think." He furrowed his brow. "Eleven point six."

"What? That's all?"

He shrugged, kissing her nose. "It's all right, Anna. I'm sure you'll be able to do better with some practice. You're only eighteen, after all."

She giggled. "I hope so. But you better be taking your vitamins, buster, because between now and Monday morning, I'm going to wear your sweet ass out."

"Monday." He let his head fall back into the pillow. "Work. Yuck." He blew air at the ceiling. "When is winter break over for you?"

"Two more weeks. Classes start back up on the tenth."

"Shit," he said morosely. "And what then?"

"Then?" Anna rolled over until her chest was on his, their mouths nearly touching. "Then I come home every weekend I can. No one's going to think it's strange that I'm homesick, not after all the shit that's happened. And then I transfer to a local college up here. DePaul or Loyola or Kendall or Roosevelt. And then I live here at home, with you, until I get my degree. And we screw every chance we get, because this is love, Jimmy, and there isn't anything in the wide green world I'm going to let come between us."

His lips curled up. Anna kissed them, and their embrace became hot and ardent. Already he was getting hard again. Carols were playing on the stereo, the winter wind blew cold around the house. But here, they were safe.

"And then?"

"And then we live happily ever after." Anna stood up, looking down at him. Her fists were planted on her slender hips, resplendent in her naked loveliness, and Jimmy felt himself amazed anew that such an incredible woman would choose him. "This is our house, Jimmy. We've lived here forever. What could be more natural than me living here while I go to school? And after I graduate, whatever happens, we do it together. If I can find a job here, I'll live here. And if I can't, then we'll decide what to do. But nothing is going to keep us apart. Not after today. Nothing."

"But what if..."

Anna leaned down and smacked his rear. "That is the only butt I want to hear about. Why would anyone find out about us, if we don't start making out in the front yard? Are our neighbors going to suddenly get suspicious that we're fucking? Of course not. Good people don't do that, and they've known us since we were kids. If we don't do anything monumentally stupid, we can live here happily for the rest of our lives."

She bent over, picking out a present, then sat cross-legged on the blanket to open it. Jimmy simply shook his head, stunned by her casual courage. "And children?" he asked quietly.

"You're bound and determined to be a worrywart, aren't you, Jimmy? If we think that's what we want, then we face it together. But it won't be for a while. I might decide I don't. Or I might decide I do. But whatever happens, we'll make plans like adults, not like a couple of kids who are scared by the monsters under the bed.

"Now do you want to open presents or not?"

The day was one that would stay in his memories forever, after a thousand others had melted away like snow in the spring. They opened presents, and Jimmy was pleased to find that Anna was happy with the sweaters and the teamaker and the set of bath towels, as well as the Starbucks gift cards. And his own mouth fell open in surprise when he opened one bulky package to find a framed photo of the last out of the Cubs' world series win, surrounded by baseball cards of the nine players who had been on the field when it happened.

His other major gifts were a calendar, each month showing a separate photo of him and Anna in their childhoods, and a set of silk boxer briefs. They were almost sinfully soft when he put them on, modeling them for his sister, and he felt his dick responding to the unexpectedly sensual feel.

"They look good, big brother." Anna made a show of leering at him. "Real good."

"So are these for me or are they for you?" he asked, only half joking.

She gave him a firm squeeze. "Anything that shows off this package is good for me."

And so the day went on. Eventually they put their gifts back under the tree and the blankets and pillows went back where they had come from, and Jimmy persuaded Anna to put some clothes on. As they snuggled together on the couch, watching a marathon of holiday films on one of the movie channels, he made a note to get her a bathrobe, or something like it. Something that was warm, but could be easily removed. Something she could wear with nothing at all on underneath. What would it be like to come home from work to find her waiting for him, all sweet and sexy and bare?

Eventually Anna dozed off. Her head drooped to his shoulder, and her breath grew slow and deep. Jimmy studied her face, so sweet as it rested. He had known her all his life, but it seemed he didn't know her at all, hadn't even come close to plumbing her mysterious depths. He could remember the first time he had seen her, when his father brought Anna and his mother home from the hospital on a cool, cloudy day in May. His sister had been tiny, swaddled up in the car-seat and wearing a knit cap on her head and tiny little mittens on her hands.

Jimmy had dashed out of the house, running past his grandparents, who had been watching him while his parents were at the hospital. His mother had gotten out of the car with a tired grunt, but her face had been luminous as he ran in to give her a hug.

"Where is she? Where is she?"

"Right here," his father had said, opening the back door of the car. His face had been as proud as if he had invented babies himself. Though, looking down on the end product, Jimmy supposed his father could be forgiven a little pride.

"She's so small," he said, looking down at the tiny, wrinkled face. Baby Anna looked up, blinking her eyes sleepily, then opened her mouth in a huge, toothless yawn that made him laugh. At the sound, a pair of blue eyes focused on him, and he laughed again. "She likes me!"

"Of course she does," his mother said, putting her hands on his shoulders. "She probably even knows your voice. She heard it a lot, when she was in my tummy."

1...456789