Anna's Yearly Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

"YES!!" Anna blurted out remembering the great time she had at the last exam and her vaginal area was getting damp just thinking about it again.

The doctor gave her an address and the time for her to be there. It was on Thursday afternoon at twelve-thirty Anna adjusted her schedule, so she would be available for the exam.

That night when Rex arrived home he noticed Anna was very horny she had on a see though red nightie to her waist and without panties. They had supper and he helped his wife clean up after they eat admiring her pussy and brown star as she bend over. They went to bed early, but stayed up very late.

Rex started at Anna's neck and kissed his way down to her breasts, taking time to lick each of her nipples before he continued down to her pussy. She opened her legs to give him access to her pussy; he licked around her womanhood and rubbed her clit with his finger. Anna moaned as she felt him penetrate her pussy with his tongue, he used his tongue as a miniature cock he pushed in as far as he could and started to lick her excitement from her opening. She came all over his face with a scream. He rolled over on his back and let her rest.

It was ten minutes later when Anna returned the favor; she started at Rex's neck and kissed her way down to her cock. She took it in her mouth and worked the shaft as she sucked on the head. Anna went down farther on her husband's member with each stroke until her nose was in his pubic hair. He told her to stop or he would cum. She didn't want to waste a load in her mouth she wanted it in her pussy, so she turned and sat on his man meat, she rode him like a cowgirl to orgasm. They both came at the same time. They went to sleep satisfied.

Anna was a lioness in bed for the next two nights.

Getting up to Make Rex's breakfast Anna was humming a happy tune while making the breakfast. She was nude and her pubic area showed signs of their love making the night before. Rex was amazed with his new wife being nude in the house. Getting her husband off to work Anna went to the bathroom and washed very thoroughly.

Standing nude in front of her full-length mirror she decided she needed to trim her pubic area, so her vagina will be visible for the exam. She shuttered as she started to shave her pussy. When she was done she left a little pubic hair just above her clitoris. By eleven am she was ready to put on the clothes she had picked out for the day. Anna selected a white blouse with button front, a black skirt just below her knee a matching pair of white panties and a bra that opens from the front, with a pair of black shoes with a three inch heals to finish off her outfit.

The drive to the address was a longer than she thought. She got there just at twelve: thirty the building was a converted house. Anna looked on the sign she found the name on the front office she was looking for PLAYGYN Inc.

Anna was getting nervous presently as she walked to the second floor offices. Going though the door she was met by twelve men from twenty-two to sixty-five years old in the reception area. All the conversations stopped when she entered the room.

*

To be continued

All rights reserved copyright 2018/2038

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12