Annatexie Pt. 06

Story Info
Finding love out west.
3.1k words
4.71
1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was even better. Anna made a huge pile of pasta, a gallon of sauce and there was enough bread to mop it all up. The salad was great too. She had these olives in it called Kalamata and some things she calls pepperoncini. Both were new to me. Well, it was time to clean up things and get Lily ready for bed. I need to work on that indoor shower. The tub is old but sound. I'll have to check the pipes and all that. Hopefully, it won't be too much work. Lily is all clean and ready for bed and I am to tuck her in. The prospect of being a dad was never big in my thoughts. Taking care of Lily has grown on me quickly. She is just as precious as she can be.

I return to the kitchen. No Anna. I look at the front porch. No Anna.

There is a note in my chair.

"Barn now!"

I didn't run. But I was movin' quickly.

I am in the barn and speaking.

"Anna?" She responds.

"Up here in the haymow."

Well, up the ladder I go. Now sooner had I moved away from the edge, I am tackled.

Anna whispers.

"I've wanted you all day. My panties have been soaked forever, watchin' you walk around in them jeans. Now get'em off."

Anna starts pulling at my belt buckle. I work on her blouse, followed by her bra. Very hastily, we are both naked.

"Gimme your hand." Anna orders.

I do and she guides it between her legs. She is dripping wet. Then Anna drops to her knees and her mouth engulfs my cock. There is lots of loud sucking, slurping and both her hands are pumping me until I'm as hard as rock. Anna falls back into the hay, legs spread.

"Come on Chuck, do me now."

Well, she's got my blood boilin'. I ain't about to say no. I grip both her ankles and place them on my shoulders. Anna helps by holding her legs back. She is wet, wide, and open for me. I slide all the way in on the first thrust. Anna lets go an "OMG"! It takes her almost no time at all to cum. My mouth drops to her chest to take a nipple in my mouth. I suck her almost as hard as she did me. Then the other. Her nipples are hard and proud.

"Come on Chuck. Get in there and squirt deep in me. I want it. I need you in me."

With her inspiration, I do exactly that.

"OMG Chuck, I felt you cum in me. Can you pump me some more? I want to cum again."

Between her own juices and now mine added to her, Anna is dripping and extraordinarily wet. As I continue to move in and out of her, the air is full of loud gooey sounds of our love making.

"Right there, Chuck. Right there. Do that some more."

Anna's hips are bucking against me.

"I'm gonna cum Chuck. OMG I'm cumming Chuck."

Then wordless moans fill the haymow. Anna's vagina squeezes me like a vise grip.

"Come on Chuck, I want more of your cum in me."

I do cum a second time.

"Stay in me Chuck." She speaks.

I experience the sensation of Anna's vagina spasm around my cock. We are both motionless and enjoy this.

I've had sex before. Nothing like with Anna. She is full of passion and energy. I can deny her nothing.

"Come on Chuck, let's hit the shower. I've already got towels out there."

I understand now she had this well planned. And I get to stand with a naked Anna in the shower. We wrap in towels and then inside the house. The doors are locked. The lights off.

"Don't put on anything Chuck. Sleep naked with me." Anna says.

We face each other in bed.

"Chuck you are the best lover ever. I can't have enough of you."

I pull Anna a bit closer in the bed. I answer.

"Well Darlin,' you drive me crazy with your beauty and desire. I want you like no one else. Why do you want me so bad?"

Anna didn't miss a beat.

"Because Chuck. You're the one. My other half. I just know it in my heart and mind."

I was in awe. She then added.

"If you wake up in the night and want to use the amazing thing between your legs? You just let me know and I'll take care of that."

We both try to sleep then. It will be a long week of work. The best part though, I come home to Anna and Lily.

We were all up early. Anna had the stove going and coffee soon after. I like the smell of a wood stove. I replenished the wood supply inside. Anna was making breakfast. Lily wanders out still lookin' very sleepy. Anna plops down Lily's version of coffee. (About half milk and then some sugar.) Lily will be starting school this fall. They have a country school not too far from the house that covers K-8. There is fleet of Suburban's instead of school buses. Lily has a pretty good head on her shoulders. But being away from Mom? I don't know. Anna says she has a full day ahead. She intends to do some heavy-duty cleaning of this place. It's about time for me to saddle up Grace and get moving. I tell Anna that I will try to have someone come by with me and move the washer inside. Anna tells me to bring them for lunch. That's my girl.

It was a busy morning for me. Much riding and checking fences. Moving cattle from one place to another. I was also asked to meet with the boss. He is impressed with what Anna, and I have done already. We are going to get horses first. Grace will like that. She won't have to be alone. People don't understand that about horses. I'm kind of thinkin' we should have a dog too. Will have to talk to Anna first. I think that the goats and chickens should arrive this week some time. I don't know anything about goats. Chickens though I think are stupid. But the eggs and occasional chick dinner will be good. One of the guys agrees to come home for lunch and move the washer. Anna is ready and waiting with big fat sandwiches and potato salad. Then we put that washer into place. I'll hook it up tonight. We mount up and get ready to ride back to work. Anna motions me over to the porch. With me on the horse, we are about eye to eye.

She whispers in my ear.

"You get your ass home this afternoon. I'll be waiting Sugar."

Then her lips covered mine.

You may imagine the difficulty I had focusing the rest of the day. But I managed. There were cattle to be loaded and moved to the market. Some don't want to go. Can't blame them. There they are in wide-open spaces. Then we try to move them into a truck. That being done, it was quitin' time. I probably pushed Grace a little hard. I'd make it up to her. As soon as I rode home, Lily went out to the barn to help. Grace got a good rubdown and brushing. Then some nice oats, fresh hay, and fresh water. Lily and I went towards the house. Anna was standing on the porch with a towel in hand.

"I can smell cows on you from here. Get in the shower Sugar. Dinner is almost ready."

To emphasize this, Lily rang the newly placed dinner bell. She giggled the entire time.

I stripped down and showered. Anna had put everything I needed out there, fresh clothes as well. She had prepared a nice big roast and potatoes. There were veggies too. This was a great time for the three of us. Dinner is then finished, and I hook up the washer. Anna and Lily clean the table and kitchen. It took me some time and some inventive engineering. The washer worked and there were no leaks. A plus. Laundry would now be easier. Once we were all done, we sat on the sofa and watched a little TV. I'm still not sure what we watched. TV isn't my thing. I had one arm around Anna and Lily between us. All very cozy. Then Anna took her and got her ready for bed. I headed to the bedroom. I had a plan for tonight. Sleeping right away was not a part of that.

Anna comes back.

"Have you had your shower yet?" I asked.

She says no.

"Well then go ahead and get that done. Make sure you come into the house naked and go directly to the bedroom. You're about to get the lickin' of your life." I tell her.

Want to guess who is moving fast now? Anna is off to the outdoor shower. Meanwhile, I get the bed turned down and ready for us. Anna was quick with her shower. And, as I had asked, she came back naked. There were still droplets of water glistening on her skin. I checked and locked the door, then the lights were turned off. Anna was taken by one hand and led to the bedroom. Anna stood there in the dim light. Slightly damp hair hanging on her shoulders. The full breasts hanging, areola and nipples somewhat erect. Her stomach and hips were rounded and gorgeous. Anna was fidgeting a little, dancing from one foot to the other. Bright red painted toenails on her cute little feet. I have never in my life seen such a beautiful and desirable woman.

"Turn around." I asked.

Anna turned away from me. The curve of her back leading me to a nice round ass. It begged to be caressed. I moved to be directly behind her. My arms went round her waist, and I pulled her back against my chest. I began to kiss the back of her neck and shoulders lightly. Anna sighed heavily. My hands touched her body gently, her stomach, ribs, and hips. Very careful not to get to her breasts just yet. Anna began to push her lovely ass against me.

We did this for some time. Anna's breathing was becoming audible, and she continued to make lazy circle was her ass on me. Slowly, I moved to cup her breasts in my hands. At this point, her head fell back and on to my shoulder. She was gently massaged with gradual movement to her nipples.

"OMG Chuck, you're gonna make me cum with what you're doing." She whispered.

"Not just yet Darlin'" I responded. "Let's get you on the bed."

Anna reclined on the bed, and I moved to be above her. I believe she thought I was going to take her right then. But instead, I kissed her lips, neck, breasts (which I may have sucked on too.), trailing down her belly to between her legs. Anna was wet already. Her thighs were parted. I kissed and licked all around her dripping slit. Her scent filled my head. Then, when she didn't expect it, the lightest lick of her outer lips. Anna thrust her hips up and towards me. I thought she would cum right then.

My tongue snaked inside her making slow up and down movements. Anna tasty liquids coating my tongue and lips. She is delicious. I changed motions now, making lazy circles around her now swollen and protruding lips. Anna's back arched and her hips rose to me as she had an orgasm. A few moments to let her savor this, then I began again. She flowed freely now for me to drink. Two fingers were inserted into her to dance up and down, and in and out. I took her clit in my mouth and began to gently suck her swollen parts. Anna's hands were massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples between red fingernails.

I slowly increased my tempo. Anna was building to another orgasm. I didn't think it would be long now. There was now a wet spot in the bed from us both.

"I'm gonna cum Chuck. Don't stop." She spoke. I increased my speed a bit more.

"I'm cumming Chuck. Cumming cumming cumming."

Anna's face and body in ecstasy. I moved to stand at the edge of the bed. She pushed up to lean on her elbows and look at me. My cock stood out from my body. I was ready for her. A small pearl appeared on my tip.

"I want that!" she rasped.

Anna moved forward and licked the precum from me.

"I have to have you inside me Chuck."

And she rolled over to be on all fours on the bed.

"Take me from behind." Anna moved her knees apart.

I reached down to spread her ass and view her wet swollen vagina. My tip went slowly inside Anna. She was warm and wet and pushing back to get me in. A few slow thrusts before I was totally engulfed by her. I could feel me hit her insides.

"Chuck you're so deep." She murmured, then added.

"Do it Chuck. Take me."

I began a slow in and out rhythm. This was truly amazing. But my blood was boiling now and needed her. I needed to cum inside my Anna. The movements became more frantic. I would withdraw except for the tip and then thrust hurriedly back inside her. The sound of slapping flesh filled the air. The hands gripped her hips roughly to assist in the strength of my plunges. Anna's movements mirrored my own, added to the crash of bodies. One last might push and then I emptied myself as deeply as I could inside my beautiful Anna. It seemed to go on forever. I was spent and wished to fall on the bed. Anna would have none of this.

"Stay in me Chuck. I want it all."

Then there was the feel of Anna squeezing her vagina around me as if to milk every drop of cum I could muster. My legs shook and I sucked in air as fast as my lungs would let. Anna refused to let me out of her until I was soft and fell out. Only then did we fall into bed and under the sheets. Anna was all smiles as was I.

"Move over Chuck. I ain't sleepin' in the wet spot."

Friday morning had arrived. We were both up. Coffee and breakfast. Lily joined us. Anna and I spoke very little but had difficulty keeping our hands off the other. Lily sat at the kitchen table with her coffee. A slight smile on her face as she watched her mom and me. I pulled on my boots and headed to the barn to saddle Grace. I rode up to the house. Anna was waiting on the porch. The height was just right to get a good kiss from her. I turned to see her standing there as I rode away. A long t-shirt draped over her voluptuous body. I swear to you, I could see her nipples poking out from the fabric. The only thought I had was to hurry home today. Just to be with her.

I spent most of the morning on my own and on the range. I had some thoughts goin' on. Stuff such as.......... I should make Annatexie my wife and I should also adopt her daughter. This way, we would truly be a family. All legal and everything. Call me old-fashioned. Anna and I haven't used protection for some time now. Becoming pregnant is inevitable. (This and given how often we have sex.) I want my girls to have my name.

Late that afternoon, it was time to go home. There were four more horses going to the barn. Grace will have friends. Lily is going to like that. She and Grace are bonding, I think. Grace is very gentle around Lily, seemingly realizing Lily is young. I've been around horses all my life. Grace is a special girl. I rode into the yard with Grace and four other horses in tow. Lily came running. We got the horse situated and taken care of. Lily was very pleased to be able to help. Anna, (looking as sexy as I have ever seen her) was standing on the porch. Lily was all about the news and what she did with the horses. While this took place, I got a good look at my Anna.

She was barefooted with bright pink toenails. Them legs went all the way up to a pair of Daisy Dukes. Her midriff was bare with one my shirts tied up under her breasts. Sleeves rolled up and the shirt was unbuttoned down to the knot. When Anna moved, her breast moved freely inside the shirt. The hair was done up and on top of her head. Little wisps had come loose and floated around her beautiful glowing face.

I was gettin' hard just lookin' at her. Then I stepped up on the porch to her waiting arms. Anna gave me the deepest and most probing kiss ever. I just melted into her.

All she asked was.

"Miss me Sugar?"

Then she whispered.

"God, do you smell good. If you don't shove that cock of yours inside me tonight? I will be very disappointed. I want you to ride me hard Sugar."

Well, I thought I was gonna cum in my pants right then.

Anna then said loud enough for Lily to hear.

"Sugar, you go and shower. Everything you need is out there."

Then she whispered in my ear.

"You wash that cock good. It needs to be nice and clean for all the dirty stuff I'm gonna do to it."

I traipsed out to shower. Didn't really want to leave Anna. But she wants me clean. I scrubbed good, dressed, and headed into a waiting dinner. A big pork roast with potatoes, onions, and carrots. It smelled of beer. I asked and sure enough, Anna had the meat cooking in beer all day. She asked me to get it out of the pot. Well, this proved difficult as it fell apart at each attempt. Anna tossed a salad together while I wrestled with the roast. It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. All three of us spoke about our respective days. Anna said the mail carrier made a stop. Said we must put a mailbox at the end of the road. He ain't drivin' all the way in no more. I will add that to my list.

Lily spoke up and ask me.

"Chuck, can I have a bicycle? I could ride it out to the road and get the mail."

Such a smart little girl. I answered.

"Well Darlin,' let's go into town tomorrow and do just that." I made her day.