Anne

Story Info
Getting to know her and coming to an understanding.
2.2k words
4.07
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Anne

Getting to know her and coming to an understanding.

I think our greatest sex organ is between our ears so I try to leave something to our imagination. If you need or want graphic details please check out the great authors that offer those tales.

Anne lives in my building. Like me she lost her love. In her case it was about four years ago and mine passed two years ago. After several months of thinking and stewing about it I finally got the courage to call her and ask if she would be willing to go to lunch with me. I was happy when she sounded eager. And the lunch turned out great. What should have been maybe an hour turned into over two.

The next week we went to lunch again. The third week we did it one more time. I listened to her life story and she listened to mine. It turned out we had lived within five blocks of each other as children and went to the same high school. With her being several years younger than me our paths never crossed or if they did we did not remember it.

I was pleased when one morning she called, "Would you like to go for a ride? I need to get out for a while. The walls are closing in." The fact that she was willing to call me and ask for something was great. I felt that maybe a bridge had been crossed. We spent about four hours driving and talking. It was all very comfortable. Like two old friends spending time together.

Expect for the fact that I was getting feelings for her and did not have a clue on how to tell her that. So being a first class idiot I acted. After one of our lunches as we rode the elevator up I hugged her shoulder and then I just kissed her. Not a deep kiss, just lips meeting for a second. But I had a reaction in the lower part of my body. Cripes, had it been that long that a quick kiss raises the temperature that quickly. Would my pants split if it had been a deep kiss?

As the elevator stopped at her floor she hadn't said a word. She walked out and turned to give me a look that I could not read. Then the door closed and I was alone.

Shit...I had screwed up, big time. Now what do I do? Pretend it didn't happen. That I had not forced myself on her? Or try and mend the damage? I had to try. Like I said earlier, I had feelings for her and if it wasn't going to be romantic then being friends was the next best thing. I could live with that if necessary.

So I then next morning I called her. Frankly I was too scared to call her that night. Maybe a little time and she would calm down, hopefully. "Good morning."

Her response left me a little hope. At least she took my call and answered back. So I blundered on, "Could we maybe talk sometime? When it's convenient for you? Please."

"Sure. How about now? I have coffee on and a couple of sweet rolls. Come on down."

It was hard. I had no idea what I was going to say or how to even begin. Things started out pleasant enough. We talked about the weather and the helplessness of the local pro football team. As the saying goes shortly after that the silence was deafening.

So I decided it was time. The only thing I could do was go ahead and say what I felt I had to say. "Anne, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship but please hear me out. I think I have to honest with you and hope you can be honest with me."

A deep breath, "I still love Abby and will always love her. But I've developed feelings for you. I don't know if it's love or not but it's very strong feelings. I'm sorry I kissed you it was wrong and as I soon as I did it I knew it was wrong. I'm hoping you can pretend it never happened or at least forgive me. I promise I'll keep my lips to myself in the future and if at some point you feel something you'll have to tell me. Now I hope you'll be honest with me. There I'm done. If you tell me to hit the road I'll understand. I may not like it but I will understand."

She sat there, thinking. "Yes...Ok...You want honesty. I can do that. I like you. I'm comfortable with you. I feel we have a connection of some sort. When you kissed me I didn't know if I should kick you in the nuts or kiss you back. Last night I lay there hours thinking about it. I decided I liked your kiss and thought I wished it had been longer. But, it's been years without someone in my bed and did I want someone in there now? You have to give me some time. I enjoy the time we spend together and would hate to lose it. But if you have to take this to the next level I'm not sure about it. Please give me a little time."

"You can take all the time you need. I will wait but you'll have to make the next move whatever it is. If you want to call it all off or just continue being friends or moving further it will be up to you. I think I've made my feelings known." I left with a heavy heart thinking it was over.

Two days later the phone rang, "Hi, you want to take me to lunch this afternoon?"

Lunch was like our first several lunches. It was friendly and lots of conversation touching on personal but not too deep. I figured her decision was friends. It made me sad. I had hopes that were not going to happen. It was going to be me and my right hand for the rest of my life.

One afternoon she called and asked, "I taped a movie the other day, would you like to watch it with me? I'm free tonight and tomorrow night. I've got sodas, beer, milk or water and some chips. But be forewarned, movie that's it. My apartment is not a passion pit. So if you get or got big ideas forget it."

I quickly agreed. It was going to be friendship, not all I hoped for but more than I maybe deserved. At seven I was ringing her doorbell. "I forgot I have wine if you would like." I opted for a beer and popcorn. The movie was a romantic comedy, some silly thing with lots of innuendoes and a few laughs. I had picked out an easy chair for viewing and Anne was on her couch. About half way through I asked if she could pause it and could I use the bathroom. When I came back Anne asked if I would like to sit on the couch because I could see the TV better from that angle.

As the credits were running, "Abe...Would you kiss me again?"

Silly question and three kisses later there was a little tongue action. At the sixth kiss I was hoping there was more and it might have shown. "I think that's enough. I'm not ready if you understand. Let's just call it a night."

For the next month it was weekly lunches and that was all. I was disappointed but it was what it was. It appeared that I wasn't what Anne wanted from the stand point that I wished for so it was masturbation to keep the wolves at bay. Sometimes it was two or three nights a week. You might think I was a teenager. The frustration was growing and I was close to looking into other options. There were a few other single women in the building the problem was I still wanted Anne's friendship and was afraid when word got out that I was with another I would lose her completely.

A phone call changed it all. "Would you like to join me more dinner some night this week? I'd like to make spaghetti and would really like you to join me. I'll have meatballs, warm garlic bread some really good wine or beer and ice cream for dessert. How about it you interested?"

Dinner was delicious. As usual I choose beer over the wine. After a dish of ice cream and I helped clean up the kitchen we moved into the living room and Anne offered a glass of brandy to settle things down. I like a little brandy. I was headed for the easy chair, "Why not join me on the couch? There's something I would lie to discuss with you."

Would I, could I, kiss her some more? I could not believe how aggressive Anne was acting. The second kiss was with tongues. The forth kiss and a hand was on my thigh. The sixth kiss she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Somewhere along the way she was massaging my stuff over my pants. When she took off her blouse and bra I was getting anxious. I'm a small tit man. I love all breasts but the small ones are my first choice, normally firmer and less sag. Seeing the nipples pointing up or out are great.

My shirt disappeared along with my shoes and socks. Feeling her tits pressed against my chest was an answer to one of my dreams. As she was struggling with my belt and button and zipper I was trying to get her slacks down her legs. I finally stood and I grabbed the bottoms and pulled until all she had left was panties. My being up allowed her to pull my pants down and as I was trying to step out of them my boxers were heading south also. I almost fell before I was free of them.

"Take them off. You can't please me with them in the way." She lay back on the couch and held her legs up in the air. I pulled her panties free and dropped them on the floor. "Kiss it. Lots of tongue as deep as you can reach. Yes...Like that...Keep going...As...Deep...As...Possible...Now...My...Clit. Suck it...Lick it." She went rigid, I heard a soft moan and she shuddered with her whole body.

As she fell back and seemed to fall into a trance she mumbled something that sounded like she had enjoyed this treat and if I waited I could do it again. Moments later she was sitting up, bright and cheerful. "I bet you would not object if I was to pay a little attention to that thing sticking out would you?"

She took ahold and pulled me closer until she was able to lean forward and close her lips on the head of my hard-on. I was treated to the most wonderful blow job I have ever had the pleasure of receiving. I think most men think the first time they have a bout of fellatio it is the best. I know I certainly did, until this one. Hands held my ass cheeks, her lips massaged, her tongue caressed, her cheeks drew me in deeper with suction until I could feel the back of her mouth. As I exploded I could feel her throat swallowing. It went on until I was growing soft and tender.

She leaned back and smiled up at me. "Would you like to have a seat? You look a little confused and discombobulated."

I didn't sit. I fell to the couch and lay there. One foot was on the floor the other bent and on the seat. "Hmmm, you look a little exposed like that. Is this an invitation? Are you in need of a little more treatment? You do have a very impressive penis. I regret not taking advantage of your earlier offer. Yes I think after you do me one more time I could do an almost instant replay. Are you game? Want to give me one more trip to the heavens?"

She played with my softness for a minute or two. "Umm, I can feel a little life returning. Is it possible you could maybe give me some poke-poke? The feeling of being filled up was one of my favorite pleasures. To be honest I never could come that way but just the feelings were wonderful."

After I recovered she insisted on some missionary position before I was pushed back down between her legs to repeat my oral skills. I don't think her second orgasm matched the first so I kept at it until she had her third. I know my second one wasn't as strong as the first and to be truthful I knew I couldn't have a third.

Life smoothed out after that. Neither of us needed sex as often as we did when we were younger. Two maybe three times a month kept us satisfied. We each lived in our separate apartments. When we did get together for sex and if it was in the evening one or the other would spend the night. If it was a day time thing after recovering the visitor would go home. All in all it worked great. Our weekly lunches continued, Anne was happy and I was happy.

The end

Thanks for reading this tale. Comments and votes are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers