All Comments on 'Anne & Coco'

by G-String

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Sizzling Hot Tale!

No sex but pure voyeuristic and exhibitionistic pleasure!

Bravo to our two heroines who made their way home safely, shaking and rather stirred!

I've been to two of those beaches in Hong Kong before and the descriptions were spot on. The court case about the collapsed building mentioned towards the end of the story became headlines in the local papers recently. So I guess that the author must live in Hong Kong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic

Well written and elegant story. Very erotic with the reader being a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very fine tale.

X

Dixiedevil67Dixiedevil67over 12 years ago
Great work

Very nice story telling. Please continue :)

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed reading this. You are a truly gifted artist. Please write more stories about these two girls adventures.

zammzammover 8 years ago
they made it!

They were right, as long as they stayed together, they would make it. Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very erotic and loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userG-String@G-String
52 Followers
I started reading erotic novels when I was around 12. The first one I read was titled "Autobiography of a Flea" that I found in my dad's safe. An unnerving topless venture prompted me to write my debut semi-fictional story Yukiko. I trust that readers can tell wh...