The Citadel

Story Info
Two elven warriors arrive for war but find servants instead.
2.9k words
4.54
3.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARRIVAL

The Citadel was an immense structure - a black stone and marble tower, contrasting the white tundra at its base, the grey cliffs of Host at its back, like an immense throne. From the Citadel's highest keep, the Watchmen had an almost unbroken view of the three roads leading to the human Kingdom of Cleave, the many ballista and canon always eager to spew either poison or hot metal, yet continuously denied. However, the recent uprising of the Eastern Provinces against their Timbercrown Masters - the largest of the elven Kingdoms had drawn the humans into the conflict. It was this conflict and the need for rapid resolution that had summoned Lyra and her paige, Bris to the Citadel, before the whole continent was drenched in blood and fire.

Lyra and Bris were dressed in the black and silver chainmail tunics of their holy sect - Luna Sancta Virgo - the Mother Superior sending her best knight to assist Timbercorwn with intelligence gathering. These elven women had been trained in the arts of assassination and diplomacy, some said alchemy and propaganda - their voices never heard to those outside of the sect yet rumoured to be utterly destructive should they speak. Many times they were sent to breed with Timbercrown men of great standing or valour, it was the only way they could replenish their numbers. Male offspring were returned to their fathers, the daughters indoctrinated and honed into a new generation of holy warriors. Their chainmail tunics hid their true beauty - all one could see were their eyes - usually grey, green or violet - and their hair, worn in either long braids or short locks, matching the eye colour perfectly. Either way, this small glimpse of these women were enough to enchant most human men, many becoming hard upon receiving a fleeting gaze, the pinnacle of sexual conquest for most men, yet an abyss from which none had ever told tales.

The black gates of the Citadel remained closed as the two women stood in front of it, the flurries of snow gently falling around them. Lyra hated the cold, even through the under layers of fur, her body chilled and shivered, the extra warmth of her species' natural body heat the only thing keeping her from freezing. Bris was dressed similarly but the younger women had forgone some of the undergarments - not only was she extra cold but her nipples brushed against her armour in a painfully pleasant way, causing her to smile and her brown skin to be flush.

"Not the time to be horny, Bris. Focus. Remember not to speak to ANYONE - use the hand speak, the human and eleven generals understand it. And for the love of Luna, please do NOT make eye contact with the young human guards - they'll swoon and go into a trance. Last thing we need is paranoid human women saying we're bewitching their men" Luna's voice commanded.

Bris looked at her, eyes longing for more chances to speak about their mission. "Just one question. Have you ever done this before? I mean, actual combat missions? I know I'm not supposed to question you but this is not home, the place isn't warm and wet, it's cold and dry. How do we know we'll be of use?"

Lyra was annoyed with her paige's naivety. Yet, she did avoid all talk of the mission during the three week journey here. For the first time in those three weeks she made eye contact with her companion: "Yes, I have. Been in battle. Pray we don't have to draw weapons - it'll change you once you shed blood, be it man, elf, ogre, goblin. We succeed because we follow our Sect's Creed".

The gates slowly and nosily cracked open and a blonde, chirpy human female ushered them in.

SLIGHT EPXLORATION

"Wow! I have heard so much about you, well your Sect that is. Is it true that you have a vow of silence? Wait....you can't really answer that can you now. Oh! Is it true that you can coat any weapon in poison using a chant? Wait, again, you can't tell me directly....." The blonde girl kept on rambling, clearly star struck by Lyra and Bris, who themselves were observing the small town on the inside of the Citadel.

Lyra had expected it to be dirty and muddy, festering with disease and grimy men and creatures either wanting to fuck her or eat her - either option wasn't palatable. Bris expected the same, except that instead of grimy creatures, battle hardened soldiers and young recruits would be falling at her feet, waiting to do the bidding of their saviour special elven assassins. What they got instead was something in between, clean streets, bustling town, soldiers going about their business preparing for sorties into the east. Eventually, the blonde stopped in front of a large white building, all neat and with stained glass windows. A little brass sign in the shape of a chicken drinking beer hung next to the entrance.

"Ok....General Stone said to bring you here - it's the best hotel and tavern we have at the Citadel. Even has access to the hot baths and a secluded training area. Clean up and rest, at sunrise I'll be back for you. Oh, the name's Jesse." The blonde girl smiled as she told them this, walking away, slightly flushed.

"I thought she'd never leave. Anyways, the food here is pretty good. Have your fill of the meat - especially the spicy ribs". Lyra's face was stuffed as she pointed her steak knife in the direction of the rack of pork. She felt relaxed here, the place was not ram packed but not bustling. More expensive décor and furnishings abounded the hotel with servants looking immaculate in their outfits, interacting with the clients. She wondered if the servants served more than just food and drink - a particular red head with ample cleavage might be the person to ask. She needed to explain this to Bris however, lest the girl get in serious trouble....

"Ok, here me out. Have as much fun as you want - within the hotel. Eat, drink, it's all been paid for. Do NOT sleep with the men - I gather they haven't given you the lessons on those back home. However....you should know what to do with a woman, correct?

Bris nodded. Secretly, she knew what to do with a man from reading the manuscripts but overall was shocked at Lyra's tone. She never saw this side to her - Lyra, the Unflinching. Lyra, the Cold Steel. Lyra, the Enchantress - clearly this was someone new. Anyways, she continued eating, savouring the chewy goodness of the roast pig - time for that after a bath.

Later that evening, after filling her stomach, Bris retired to the warm bath she desired. Like all members of her sect, her skin wasn't pale white but light brown, nipples brownish pink on round breasts, not too small, not too large. Her body was toned from years of training but not muscular, although her six pack and ass was given more attention by her during training. Traditionally, like all young women of her tribe who had never been with a man, her bush was full, matching the grey locks of her hair, to be shaved smooth once male seed had spilled in her. And like all young women of her tribe, she spent endless hours in the training camps savouring the sweet, intoxicating aromas of her bunkmates' loins - personally relishing the nibbling and suckling of the hard, prominent nubs all elven women had. Her eyes closed and her hands rubbed her own clit, unattended to for three weeks, the other hand squeezing her breasts and nipples hard. Her inner folds were large and sensitive - this was a pride point for elven women, comparable to human's love of large breasts of firm assess - and she recalled times when various lovers would slowly stroke or lick them.

She often fantasized about Lyra and was overjoyed when she had been assigned to the famous knight. She wished she could learn so much from her, of battle, of raw sex, from her childhood hero, Lyra. Lyra had been married to a Timbercrown Lord and Bris could only imagine what her shaved pussy looked like - was it completely hairless, or did it have a small violet treasure trail leading to her wet slit? Questions Bris knew couldn't be answered as only married women could be with other married women and she inserted her fingers into her pussy to slowly fuck herself. Even underwater, she was extra slick and soon she had three digits mimicking a cock and in her mind wondering if the real thing ever felt so good. Thoughts of Lyra riding a cock flooded her mind, imagining her shaved pussy and toned abs glistening with sweat and screaming curses in pleasure. Bris could feel her climax starting to build, the pressure on her bladder, her walls grabbing her fingers. Small precursor waves started to wash over her, making her shudder and gasp, soon whispered elven swear words were coming from her mouth. And she kept on going faster, feeding the energy being collected in her. Almost there.... almost....then BHAAMM!!!!

FROM A NOOK

A door slammed aggressively, the shuffling of feet into the room clear to Bris's ears. She lept from the bath, skin slick with bath water, thoughts of her climax flung far, far away and her hand on the hilt of her nearby scimitar. She was poised to charge into the next room, naked and defeat the attackers when sense returned to her and she opened the door slightly. Giggling could now be heard and she could see in the bright lamplight of the next room a sight that froze her as much as a large number of orc berserkers would.

Lyra was in a deep kiss with the red-headed servant from earlier, her brown hands fondling large alabaster breasts with large pink nipples. Lyra worked her way down the lady's neck, nibbling and sucking the pale skin, the woman enjoying the attention. Soon she had removed the woman's skirt and underwear, the fiery red bush visible - but only for a brief moment as Lyra's hands covered it. She was skilfully working her fingers into the redhead's pussy, the woman moaning loudly. Soon, the redhead shuddered and was breathing heavily as glistening fingers were removed from her.

Bris in the meantime had let the scimitar rest against the wall and was watching from her nook, her fingers caressing her hot slit. Lyra had begun stripping, the muscle of her back visible, battle scars as well. Her skin glistened in the lamplight; muscles of her ass taut as the red head knelt before her and began devouring her pussy. Lyra's purple hair cascaded as she threw her head back, enjoying the human's tongue work, the only noise coming from her was the heavy breathing. Bris realized that if their places were exchanged, she would have broken the vow of silence, especially as she was moaning softly. But the senior knight's hearing was exceptional and she turned her head over her shoulder to look straight at Bris, and with one hand beckoned her. Bris quietly opened the door and walked over to the lovers, upset at being caught but also eager to see her mentor and fantasy realized. Soon Bris was in front of them, the redhead to busy eating elven pussy to notice and Lyra pulling her in for a kiss. Then whisper to Bris's ear that only elves could hear - "Tell no one, let me teach you".

Bris looked at Lyra, her breasts were larger than hers, skin slightly darker, especially the nipples that were large and dark brown. Sweat poured over the pear shaped breasts down the creases of her abs, into the matted nest of violet her she saw. Lyra gasped loudly as she orgasmed and Bris heard the red head cough slightly and pull back, a strong trickle of pussy juice running down her bronze legs. But the red head wasn't done and still on her knees, turned around to face Bris and soon the oral assault was renewed. This was her first time having a human tongue in her and she realized that the lady was exceptionally skilled. She could feel the red head run her hands up her legs and begin fondling her ass, squeezing and caressing, searching for that forbidden place. Soon that hole too was being caressed, the ticklish feeling supplementing the electric motions of the skilled tongue.

Bris could see Lyra, naked in front of her, her purple hair sticking to the slick skin of her breasts, the hair of her pussy matted and dark now. That sight was enough to trigger the unfinished orgasm from earlier and before she could break her vow of silence, she felt Lyra's tongue and lips against hers. For the second time that night, elven juices drenched the red-headed woman. Both elves sat down on a nearby bed to catch their breath as the red head gathered her clothes, kissed each of them and left the room, still naked.

SNACKS

"Ok, I have one more thing planned. Something I like to do, although it pushes the limits of our vows and traditions" Lyra explained in between deep breaths. "Just follow my lead".

A knock on the door and he enters - one of the waiters from below. Pale skinned human with dark hair and clearly a broad heavy body under his clothes. Lyra sat back down next to Bris and snapped her fingers. The waiter understood, turning around to lock the door and then, with a smile on his face he began undressing.

Bris's eyes were locked onto the man - she had just seen drawings of naked men in the manuscripts but never one in the flesh. And human to boot too, although, her anticipation to simply see a live specimen was overwhelming. Lyra on the other hand had poured herself a goblet of wine and was focused on her paige, observing the white-haired girl's reaction to the man in front of her. As she sipped the wine, the other girl bit her lower lip and was rubbing her pussy, a slow gentle rub, almost as if she was ashamed but the desire causing her to part her legs at a snail's pace. The man was naked now and fully erect, his human cock thicker than any male elf's, the skin on the shaft veiny and when pulled back, revealing that lovely helmet shaped cockhead that humans have. Elven cocks were longer but naturally lacked the veiny foreskin; however the cockhead was shaped like a spear, with tiny ridges along it. Human did have larger balls than elven men and while that had much larger cumshots of thick semen, they needed time to recover. Elven men could fuck for hours and as a last trick, when erect, could change the curve of their cock at will, to reach into a woman's deepest places. Lyra knew Bris had just read manuscripts and this was new to her but part of this quest was to learn new things - especially in the art of seduction, not just combat.

Bris watched on as the man slowly stroked himself for her, his cock vaguely resembling the drawing of an elf's but at the same time, alluring. She was fascinated by the way his cock oozed drops of clear liquid to lubricate the stroking and by the way one of his balls - those huge balls - hung lower than the other. Soon, she realized that a brown delicate hand was cupping the balls, feeling their contradictory softness and firmness, the warmth as they got ready to spill that seed. She didn't even realize it was her own hand, such was the intoxicating smell coming from the hard shaft or that her own pussy was leaking copious amounts of wetness, soaking the bed beneath her. Soon the man began to grunt, his strokes becoming harder, his balls moving in her hands. Instinctively she leaned in and opened her mouth, awaiting the semen

However, Lyra intervened and stopped her, instead taking hold of the hard cock and aiming it at her golden goblet, half filled with wine. Bris watched as the thick spurts of semen splashed into the dark red liquid much more than she ever anticipated and the cock deflating. Lyra took a small spoon and stirred the cocktail, smiling to the man and waving him to the door. Dazed, he too simply grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room, like the redhead earlier.

Lyra took a sip of the cocktail, the ambrosia of wine and sperm, relishing such a rare taste and passed the goblet to Bris. "Drink it all" was her words to Bris, said with a loving smile. Bris swallowed the whole cup, first in sips, then larger draughts, till it was empty. All she could do was look at Lyra, stunned at what she just did.

"Good girl" Lyra kissed her softly on the lips. "When in a human settlement, try to get as much of that special wine as you can. The taste straight from the human is too strong, the wine makes it better. Now rest, we have a long day tomorrow".

Bris fell asleep soundly, naked next to her mentor, cupping the breasts and dreaming dreams of suckling upon them.