Anne Virginia's First Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne! You know college is a place of SIN! We went over this before! Your father made that mistake and learned from it, so you don't have to. God has a greater purpose for you! The ideal life, ideal profession, one free of moral perversions and temptations doesn't have anything to do with the college of the State, where the Satanists will brainwash you with sin and avarice! Just as God praised Able, he blesses those who maintain the order of the world he created. "

"Not FARMING again?! Why are you so obsessed with FARMING? You and dad sell insurance for goodness sake; you've never farmed a day in your life! I looked it up on the internet, do you even know most modern, successful farmers actually DO study agriculture and crop sciences in some form of higher learning? How do you think I'm going to just get hired onto this big farm?"

"Anne! First off, you stay off that Internet or your days at the Petersons are over. Second, there is nothing wrong with working the land. Your father and I only WISH we had the opportunities you will have. And as to 'how'... You know the Smiths from church, they have a wonderful farm out on I-69, and--"

"Yes Mom, the Smiths are going to just HAND me their farm because we go to church with them. That makes sense."

"YOUNG LADY! You mind your manners or I will tell your father you were disrespectful!"

Anne had immediately lowered her tone and cast her eyes downward. While she was frustrated, she did not want a lashing and grounding like last time. Her father had denied her permission to house-sit for the Petersons for a month -- her only activity not associated with the church. In the end, she was convinced they let her go back to house-sitting only because they wanted the money -- Anne had never had the guts to admit to the Petersons that her parents confiscated all of her house/dog sitting money.

Mrs. Virginia continued, "Jimmy Smith will come of age soon."

Anne looked up, her fear of the lash forgotten, an expression of alarm on her face. "What has that got to do with this?"

"Don't interrupt! Jimmy will come of age soon, and when he does, the Smiths have broached the subject... the subject of adding you to their flock. Jimmy likes you very much you know."

"MAMMA! He's... he's a little boy for one thing... and he's MEAN! ... He... He tried to touch my breast! Oh God... THAT's why he said he could do whatever he wanted to me, I thought he was just nuts... what did you tell them mother?! You can't do this to me!"

"ANNE MARIE VIRGINIA! Lower your tone, this instant! For two more years, the period of courtship encouraged by the church, you can keep your house-sitting job, help us with the house chores, and study the Advanced Religion courses when you have time. Hey! Maybe we can even get you some agriculture textbooks to add to your coursework! How would that sound? But, the decision has been made. You are promised to Jimmy Smith, and he to you. The church deacon and the minister have given their blessing and recorded the plan in the ledger of unity. The sooner you learn to accept His will, the better for all of us."

"But mamma, Jimmy is worse than mean, he's.... he's EVIL!"

"He is NOT evil Anne Marie, he's just turning into a man. Men... when you're young, men may seem cruel but you get used to them. As women, it's our place in the world to follow the orders of our men, it says so in the bible. Now go to your room and ask God to forgive you for questioning His plan and teach you humility in accepting the role He has laid out for you."

***

This conversation was in the back of Anne's mind as she realized the massive divide between her own pathetic life and the ones of the characters depicted in the movie. As she reflected on this, now the high school students on screen were at a party, drinking. Yet another thing she would miss out on! Unless...

Anne grabbed the remote and hit "pause". She jumped off the bed and went to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, she stared at the single-serve, mini-bottles of Prosecco. Her mom said people who drank became alcoholics. She said they had to have it all the time, and it made them mean and men beat their wives, and the wives would sleep with anyone once they were drunk, and they would all go to hell.

But... Dan, Gloria, and their friends drank alcohol, and they were the nicest people Anne had ever met. Dan was understanding and seemed infinitely patient with Gloria.

Anne's dad on the other hand... he had never had a drink before, as far as Anne knew, and yet she'd seen him yell at her mom for things like not doing the dishes before he got home from work. Once, they had a fight after Anne had gone to bed, and her mom had a swollen, bruised lip the next morning.

Anne snatched a bottle, the Orange Juice, and the glass Dan had set out on the counter. She made a "mimosa". She tasted it with some hesitation, expecting it to taste like urine, which was another thing her mom told her, "all alcoholic drinks taste terrible anyway, like pee."

It was wonderful. She took a big drink. It was fizzy, sweet, but not too sweet, orangey, but not too orangey. It was heaven in a glass!

"Pee, huh mom? Do you actually know anything at all?" Anne said in an accusatory tone.

She finished the glass, and then used the rest of the bottle to make a second mimosa, as Dan had suggested. Dan was so smart!

She took the glass back to the bedroom and tried to make the drink last as she watched the rest of the Clueless movie. Finishing the glass, movie more than half-done, she paused it again to use the restroom. As she stood, Anne wondered if she was drunk. She felt... maybe a slightly warm, hazy-headed feeling? It felt kind of nice... relaxing. Except the corset had boning in it which was digging into her ribs. She took the hood and corset off and laid them on the bed, still wearing the loose bare-midriff blouse. She took a few steps... Was she dizzy? Actually, she felt fine, now slightly disappointed the drinks hadn't produced a greater effect. It really wasn't a big deal, just like Dan said!

Returning the empty pie plate and glass back to the kitchen, Anne went to toss the empty mini-bottle into the recycling bin. She spied a veritable mountain of the empty tiny glass bottles in the bin... Wow, they were beyond count!

Anne went back to the fridge and opened the door. A middle shelf had a tremendous amount of mini-bottles... beyond count.

There would be no way for the Peterson's to know if she drank a second bottle... or even a third or fourth. But Anne was a good girl, and she'd been told by Dan to keep it to one... Would he actually mind though? It's not like she was going to drive or anything... And she wanted to find out what it felt like to get "buzzed".

She remembered a movie she saw where an officer gave the driver a test to see if he was drunk... Anne put her finger on her nose, looked at the ceiling, and deftly walked an imaginary tightrope. No problem! She decided it would be ok, and made another mimosa. Yum! She felt sophisticated, smart, and normal! She took the drink back to the bedroom to finish the movie. She still felt a little mad at her mom, but the movie wasn't upsetting her like before.

Anne really liked the Clueless movie. It's just a great movie, she decided. She tried out a few words of the lingo the kids used, unaware that it was over 20 years out of date. She finished the movie about the same time as the 2nd bottle. As the teenager stood she realized she could feel an effect... She felt... good..ish? Like dizzy, but pleasant. "Buzzed." Yeah, that was a good word!

She walked back to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Tastes like piss huh mom?" She decided one more before bed couldn't hurt. Then she'd sleep it off. The clock said 9:21. Oops, almost forgot Anabel's meds!

"Anabel, time for your medicine!" she said as she took another swallow of her cocktail. Grabbing the medicine she started looking for the little dog. Unfortunately, Anabel hated the pills and no amount of hiding them in food, treats, pill-pockets, or anything else the Petersons had tried worked to get her to take them readily. At first they had worked, but Anabel had figured out the ruse, somehow...

Just then, Anne spied Anabel in the doorway to the master bedroom. "Aha!" But Anabel was wise to it, she darted into the room and Anne had to chase her.

"Come on baby, you know it's for your own good!"

Anne almost managed to snag Anabel by the bed, nearly spilling her drink in the process. She sighed. "Fine, looks like I need both hands." With that, she downed the rest of the glass and set it on the end table next to the bed.

Anabel decided to hide in Gloria's closet.

"Awww, don't do that!" Anne sighed. She had to get down on hands and knees to pull a hiding Anabel out from under the hanging clothes. The little dog tried to hide behind objects in the closet, and in the process, she knocked over a stack of shoeboxes, and a small wooden chest, which dumped its contents all over the closet floor.

"REALLY?!" Anne finally managed to get ahold of the rascal. Holding the dog's head pointed up, Anne slipped the pill into her mouth, held it closed, and blew into her nostrils until she saw the dog swallow. Slowly she released the dog and when Anabel didn't spit out the pill, she knew the deed was done. "Finally... that was really a bad girl. Alright now let's clean up the mess you made."

Anne restacked the shoeboxes. She sat the wooden chest upright, which was very elaborate looking, like an ancient treasure chest, but small. The contents she began to gather up and... What the heck was this stuff?

There was a tiny... paddle? about 1 to 2 inches wide and 12 inches long, leather clad, with metal studs on it. There were several ancient VHS tapes. Anne knew what those were! Her parents made her watch a religious program they had recorded on VHS tapes when she was a kid. It was awfully boring. There was also some handcuffs with keys, a furry... dog collar? A bottle of something called Astroglide, and a 9 inch long, 1 to 2 inch wide, round, smooth black rubber thing... she wasn't sure what it was. She picked it up, and noticed it was sort-of "floppy", but semi-rigid. She put all the things into the box, and carried it over to the bed.

Looking at the titles on the tapes, she read them aloud. "Nuts about butts #31. HA! What the heck... Filling all her holes?" she pronounced it like a question. "Eyes Wide Shut", hmm... "The Headmistress."

She pulled The Headmistress out of the box. While the other tapes were printed, as though they had been purchased at a store, this tape's label was handwritten in a woman's writing.

Anne walked over to the TV cabinet and looked under the TV. There was a dusty VCR under there! But it had no lights on. She felt behind the cabinet -- there was a loose power cable. She found the end of the cable and plugged it in. The VCR started flashing 12:00. Bingo. Her parents' ancient TV had to be on channel three, but the Peterson's TV sensed a new connected device and switched automatically to "RCA-1".

A blue screen with a huge font said, "SET TIME?"

"Hmm... I don't see a remote around here, let's just..." She put the tape in the machine, and hit "Play". The blue screen went away and fuzzy End Credits started rolling up the screen.

"OH yeah," she laughed at the ancient tech. She pressed Stop, then Rewind. After a whirring noise for what seemed like forever, the VCR clicked twice and stopped making noises.

"Here we go!" Anne said, and pressed Play again.

The blue screen went away and an amateur looking title sequence about production companies sprung into view. Suddenly a naked woman lounging on a bed was on the TV! She said, in a sultry voice, "If YOU want to get in MY PUSSY, CALL 1-900-4MY-PUSS, that's 1-900-4MY-PUSS, 1-900-4MY-PUSS! Call now! I'm waiting."

Anne was stunned... Was this a... a dirty movie? The lady was gone and the screen now said, "The Headmistress". A list of names she never heard of flashed across the TV. Then there was a sound like clicking of heels on a tile floor. From a field of black, a woman emerged. Ominous music started playing. The woman's hair was pulled back in a severe braid. She wore a tight corset, black stockings, and high heels.

"I guess that's the Headmistress herself? If a naked man comes on screen showing his... thingy, I'm turning it off." Anne told herself. Watching unmarried people have sex in a movie was definitely a sin. That was bad. She felt sure of it.

If not for the five glasses of mimosa, Anne probably wouldn't have played the tape from the Peterson's private things, or perhaps even clumsily chased Anabel into causing the closet avalanche in the first place.

Anne ran back to the kitchen and poured herself one more drink. She didn't bother to stop the tape. In the back of her mind, she sort-of hoped when she got back in the room there would already be a naked man, so she would have no warning and thus get to see his thingy for a moment before she turned the TV off. "Which I will definitely do," she thought.

Anabel interrupted her by scratching on the backdoor. "Oops! You gotta go outside, huh Ms. Anabel? Here you go. Why don't you just chill out there for a few minutes."

Anne let the little dog outside and shut the door behind her. When she got back to the bedroom, there was still no man. Instead, there was a classroom full of girls in uniforms. The girls all wore absurdly short flannel skirts, tank tops, and heels.

"Wow, I thought the whole point of a school uniform was to be conservative?" Anne wondered.

A blonde-haired student with huge breasts was at a chalkboard, doing math problems. Her nipples were clearly visible through her straining spaghetti strap top. The headmistress called out math problems and the girl was supposed to write the answers on the board. She missed every question.

"8 times 4," the headmistress barked.

The girl hesitated, and then wrote 16.

"2 times 6." The girl wrote 8.

"Wow she is DUMB! Nobody is that dumb!" Anne chuckled.

The headmistress sighed. "Katy! Stay after class! Everyone else, dismissed."

The rest of the class filed out as the girl at the chalkboard waited. Her breasts looked to be about to pop out of her skimpy excuse for a shirt, and her mini-skirt barely covered her generous behind.

Anne thought to herself, "And dad says I have a big behind! She makes me look like a stick!"

The last girl in line to leave walked out the door and the Headmistress called out as she approached the blonde.

"Miranda! Shut the door on your way out! Katy! Did you study the multiplication tables like we talked about?"

"No headmistress. I had a headache."

"You said that yesterday, and the day before that! How do you expect to pass this class with your attitude Katy?"

Katy looked at the ground demurely. "I don't know ma'am."

"Well, I am sick of it young lady. It's time you learned what happens to bad girls like you who don't take their lessons seriously. Bend over the desk and clasp your hands behind your back."

Anne chuckled at the mediocre acting. Why would the Peterson's have such a bad movie?

"But headmistress, I--"

"Do you want me to call the principal Katy?"

"I... I guess not headmistress."

The blonde student walked up to the desk and bent forward over it, sticking her butt up in the air. She had to slide her feet apart to reach the low desk. It looked like a difficult stance to Anne, who had never worn heels, but the girl seemed to have no problem. Her skirt rode up and pink thong panties were barely visible around the smooth, lightly tanned cheeks of her double-bubble shaped bottom. She clasped her hands behind her back.

Anne corrected herself, "well, I can see why Dan would like such a movie."

Anne thought, I'm about to turn it off... I'll just watch a few more minutes, just to see... what happens. After all, I've never seen a real school spanking. Only, she was lying to herself. She was getting slightly excited and starting to feel slightly nervous at the thought of this harsh schoolteacher spanking the demur blond, young student.

The headmistress pulled a ruler out of her desk drawer.

She walked around to Katy's rear, and started tapping it lightly. Then she tapped it harder... And harder... In no time she was really wailing on the student and Katy was yelping each time she got popped. Then the teacher stopped.

"Katy, 4 times 4 is 16. Repeat it."

"4 times 4 is 16."

"3 times 8 is 24. Repeat."

"3 times 8 is 24."

"Katy, what is 4 times 4?"

"Uhh... 15? no... 17?"

The teacher harshly resumed Katy's spanking, making her count 16 swats.

"Katy! We just went over this. I can see this is not working. Turn over."

"Maam?"

"Turn over and hang your legs off the desk!"

Katy obediently stood, turned around and laid down on her back on the big wooden desk.

"Hands!" The headmistress said.

The student again clasped her hands behind her back. Her skirt had ridden up almost to her waist. The position made her panty-covered mound stand out lewdly. Katy had a wet spot right on her panties, right at the slit of her girl parts. The camera zoomed in on her tiny panties, riding up into her slit.

"Katy! Why are you wet? You are a BAD girl Katy! I can see this discipline is not having the right effect on you. I think we need to try something else."

"Mistress, I... It's just, when you yell at me I get... wet down there and I... I'm sorry mistress, I don't understand it."

"You are a bad girl Katy, that's why. But I know just what to do."

The mistress started spanking Katy again with the ruler, on the inner thighs.

"OPEN!"

"I'm sorry headmistress," the teen squeaked as she spread her legs wide.

The austere dark-haired headmistress lightly tapped Katy, once right on her wet spot.

"OH! Mistress.... Are you sure--oh ... I don't know if--oh ... oh... oh... oh..."

Katy was saying "oh" quietly, each time the Headmistress tapped her slit.

"Wow... that's... I've never been spanked like that!" Anne said to herself.

Anne's mom refused to use any word for Anne's vagina but "Little Miss Anne". Her mother had burned into Anne's brain that playing with, touching or, God forbid, allowing a man to touch Little Miss Anne before she was married was THE major sin. Such an act would doom Anne to hell and ruin her life.

Anne glanced at the chest. The mini-paddle was about the same size as that ruler. She pulled it out. What if she just... spanked her thigh? Just to see how much it hurt? She sat on the bed and spanked her thigh experimentally... the fluffy skirt was so voluminous and poofy it bunched up in front of her and got in the way. Anne didn't want to mess it up, so she stood, took her skirt off, folded it as best she could, and placed it on the bed next to her. She sat on the edge of the bed facing the TV in her panties. Experimentally she spanked herself on the thigh. It felt like spanking herself on the thigh. She spanked harder. She shrugged. It didn't even sting.

The Headmistress was tapping Katy faster now. The wet spot had spread, and Katy was now gasping for breath, in time with the spanks. Her mouth was wide. Her legs were spread wide and she was holding them up in the air. Her expression looked... intense... excited... but not exactly like a pained expression to Anne... Well, maybe some pain.

Hmm... Anne thought.

"If I spank myself, that's not playing or touching... it's actually punishment." She reasoned, her mimosa buzz going strong now. She tapped Little Miss Anne experimentally. Nothing happened... except... she tapped herself again, slightly harder. She kept tapping, a little harder, a slow rhythm. When she reached a certain pressure, it did start to hurt... kind of. However, it also felt... Electric?