Anne Virginia's First Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered the wolf-dog. He closed his eyes. Saw it, completely. Filled his mind with it, felt it, felt all of it. Then he opened canine eyes and saw her. A rip in her dress provided a glimpse of her lovely, shapely butt. He could glimpse occasional flashes of her butt crack as she ran after the horrible yip-yapper. He could smell her sex. She was aroused, excited, or had been very recently. He moved closer. He was hungry.

***

Anne chased the little dog through the trees, and was surprised to find herself entering a clearing. Ahead was a large overpass, what must be I-69, but the bridge was far off the ground and the hill that lead to the road was very steep. Anabel skittered under the bridge and onto the concrete drainway that ran underneath it.

Awww, man! I hope there aren't snakes in here. Anne followed the dog into the shadows under the bridge. Anabel ran around a support column and as Anne followed, she could see there was a set of bars set into the concrete wall at the base, to act as a grate for the drainage. Anabel ran right through the bars.

"Anabel! Get out of there! What are you doing?"

She got down on her knees and looked into the small tunnel. At least it's not muddy and gross.

The white concrete seemed new. It was still warm from the sunny day. She could not see any mud or water. This at least was a blessing.

She reached one arm between the bars. She could almost touch the little dog, but the grate was slightly inset in the concrete and she couldn't angle her body enough to shove her whole shoulder inside. It was quite awkward. She shifted position and put her head against the middle gap in the bars, which allowed her to get both arms through the gaps to the left and right of her head.

She could just touch Anabel's fur with her fingertips, and the dog seemed to have finally stopped trying to get away. Anne tilted her head back, rested her cheeks against the gap between the bars, and stretched her arms into the tunnel, trying to reach just a little further. Slowly her head slipped between the bars, past her ears, all the way to her neck, which allowed her to reach a few inches further and she was able to grab Anabel.

"Got you!" Anne grinned for the first time since the phone call, and pulled Anabel out of the small tunnel and hugged the little dog to her chest.

"Ohhh my God. Finally. That. Was. Scary." Anne said to herself in relief.

She leaned back to pull her head back through the bars and was surprised at how tight the bars felt against her base of her skull.

"What? Hmm..."

Anne tried unsuccessfully pulling her head out of the metal grate, leaning back and forth and trying to adjust the position of her head in different ways. Eventually she put her forearms against the bars and pushed, pulling her head back, hard. The bars dug into the sides of her skull painfully. She pulled harder... harder... then the world seemed to dim. She saw stars and felt light-headed. She stopped pulling and gasped for breath.

"Oh no... oh... oh no no no!"

She put the dog down, told it to stay and for once, it seemed to behave. She tried to pull the bars apart. They did not move. With increasing panic, her mind started to race as she re-tried all the same tricks, to no avail.

She tried to think... what could she do? Send the dog for help? No, that was stupid. Suddenly she remembered the phone! She had stuck it into the waistband of her skirt when she dashed under the bridge. She felt for it, found it, pulled it out. It lit up.

"Yes!" But, who would she call? She thought about it... She couldn't face Gloria. Dan will know what to do, he always knows!

She selected his contact and hit "dial". The phone started showing a call starting... but nothing was happening... Then she saw, at the top of the screen, it said "No signal".

"Crap! I'm out of range of the Wi-Fi!"

The screen changed to "Call failed." The words looked ominous in the dim light, at the base of the bridge.

"Oh my God. Oh my GOD!" Anne felt about to cry.

How would anyone know where she was? Dan was not supposed to be back for two days! Could she survive two days, down here? She stared at Dan's contact info and saw a tear hit the screen and blur his name. Then, the "No service" at the top of the screen disappeared, and the phone showed a single bar of Wi-Fi.

"Please, please, please!" she pleaded as she hit the call icon.

The phone hesitated, and then it started ringing.

"Hello Anne, how has Anne been?"

"Dan! I need helpohmygodDan I'm stuck! I'm STUCK under the I-69 overpass Dan, umm, Mr. Peterson, I got my head stuck in a grate and I can't get out and Anabel got out because I forgot to watch her and I told Glor—Mrs. Peterson she was fine but she wasn't and I had to chase and she ran and ran and she was very bad, I wish something could be done about that and she ran through the woods and I had to chase her all the way and under the bridge and in a hole and I had to pull her out but I got stuck. What... What should I...? Dan?"

"Holy... ok. I... what is... your head is stuck in a hole?"

"In a metal grate, like between metal bars and I tried to pull them apart and I tried to pull my head out really hard and I almost passed out."

"Ok, alright let's be calm, this is fine, you have me here and nothing bad is going to happen. Anabel is ok?"

"Yes! She's right here, she's staying here by me and... she's fine."

"Ok, so your head fit in-between the bars in the first place, have you tried pulling it out at the top of the bars and the bottom of the bars? Maybe the bars are not completely parallel and there's a larger gap higher or lower than where you tried to pull it out before."

They tried everything they could think of, but after 20 minutes, Anne's head was still stuck. The sides of her head and her ears hurt from trying to pull her head back between the iron bars.

"Well, darn," Dan said, "Ok, I guess you will need to call 911 Anne. It sucks, but it is better than spending the night outside, with your head in a tunnel."

"Umm..." Anne hesitated, embarrassed. "Mr. Peterson—"

"I think we're past Mr. Peterson, call me Dan," he interrupted.

"Yes, Dan, I sort of... ripped the frilly skirt and... I'm sort of exposed."

Dan laughed. "Anne! They've seen panties before, they'll understand and you'll be home before you know it."

"Umm..." Anne began again, "I sort of, lost my panties. So my... my behind is sort of on display. I... it's really embarrassing. Could there be... another way?"

"I... I see... Well, I guess I might have the contact number for Mr. Sanders, would that be less embarrassing?"

"Yes well," Anne struggled how to put her next words, "Do you think he would tell my parents? I sort-of took your advice on the Prosecco and... I might have accidentally drank an extra bottle.... Or... 2... extra..."

"Uh oh. I did notice you sounded kind of... off... How many bottles Anne?"

"I think it was... 3? Or 4? I'm sorry! I just... I got mad at my mom and... It was so stupid I've ruined everything!"

"Well, ok let us just think about this," Dan said in a still-calm tone. "You... if you... if you call the cops they could check your blood alcohol."

"Oh my God, Dan!"

"Since you are under 21, and a minor in our state... they could charge you with minor in possession and me with contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"Oh SHIT! OH my God I just said shit.... My mom was RIGHT! What have I done?"

"Ok, ok, hold up; that is not going to happen Anne." Dan now sounded confident. "Here is what is going to happen. I can change my return flight and be there by 7 AM tomorrow morning. That could be an option. That is the earliest I could get back. Do you think you could make it through the night?"

"But Dan! I.... I ruined your vacation, Gloria is going to be furious with me—"

"Nonsense, Anne! It's fine. Gloria is so busy she won't even miss me."

"She is going to hate me! Oh my God, is she there right now?"

"She won't hate you, Anne. No, she is out at her meet and greet. She just told me tonight, that you are really coming into your own and she is proud that you are making your own way, and... As long as Anabel makes it back safe, she'll see you as the hero. Guaranteed!"

Anne sighed, "Ok. I'm so sorry."

"Shit happens Anabel. You'll see much worse than this someday, believe me."

"I love you so much Dan. I mean... no, I do mean I love you. You always treat me like a real person and you are just the nicest person—nicest man—I ever..." her voice cracked and she started to cry.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok, don't get so upset, I... I love you too, Anne, like a daughter, and I would move the world for you if I had to. Are you sure you will be ok tonight?"

Anne stifled her sobs. "Yes, I am totally fine, it's clean, and it's kind of warm, not cold, not wet, it will totally be fine. And I'll have Anabel to keep my spirits up."

"Ok well, you know what? We should probably conserve the phone's battery. So, try to get some sleep if you can, and I am going to change my flight right now, and don't apologize any more, thank you for saving Anabel's life."

"Ok. I love you, Dan."

Dan hesitated a split second. "I love you too Anne, see you soon. Goodbye."

***

Anne moved around to a few different positions trying to get comfortable before she settled on lying on her back. Rolling over had taken a fair amount of acrobatics, but her knees were getting sore on the hard concrete and she definitely could not stay in that position all night. The Chihuahua had curled up in a little ball and gone to sleep beside her.

Anne closed her eyes and tried to sleep. After a few minutes, the back of her head felt like it was digging into the concrete. A bump at the base of her skull next to her spinal cord was awkward on the hard concrete surface with no cushion.

If only I had a pillow. After a few more minutes trying to ignore the pain, her head was throbbing. She felt so tired. She decided to try removing her skirt, folding it up and putting it under her head. Oh... ok that is much better. Now her head felt comfortable and the concrete was still warm enough not to bother her bare butt.

Anne almost drifted to sleep... But, the delicate skin of her bottom started to hurt. The roughness of the concrete was irritating her. She slipped her hands under her butt, palms down, carefully resting the weight of her rump on the backs of her hands and putting the concrete against the tougher skin of her palms. Finally, she was comfortable enough. She relaxed as sleep overtook her.

***

The wolf-dog with the consciousness of William Rumple followed Anne through the woods, under the bridge, and to the grate. He heard her phone conversation with Peterson. Her delicate white bottom, clearly visible through her ripped skirt, smelling of recent arousal caused a strong mix of emotions and instincts in his human-controlled canine brain. Her obvious vulnerability, caught, as she was, helpless to escape, excited his mind and tickled his prey instinct. And he was so hungry.

William wrestled with his feelings as Anne unknowingly put on a show for him. Inexplicably she removed her skirt and stuffed it into the drain hole, then laid on her back with her hands under her butt. Her pussy jutted up as if she were offering it to him. In the far recesses of his mind, a nagging human instinct felt sorry for her predicament, and protective, but at the same time...

When she was fast asleep, he silently approached her. The yip-yapper who had moved to curl up on the girl's tummy smelled him and scurried into the tunnel. He paused. The girl stirred slightly, but didn't wake. He came closer.

He stood a few inches from her bare feet. Her scent was overpowering now. She smelled like, girl-sex... And... girl-sweat. To his heightened canine senses, she smelled amazing. He could also smell her deodorant, the odor of her breath, slight other smells produced by her body, and... something else. He came closer.

He straddled her legs with his massive wolf-derived body, careful not to touch her and risk waking her. A primitive motivation demanded he teach this stupid bitch that he was the dominant power here. He was supreme and her stupid actions got her right where she deserved, but... His human mind urged caution. There was a danger here... Once before he hunted too close to home. He had caused a great commotion in a small community, and in the end he'd had to go into hiding and start all over somewhere else, losing all of his possessions and his identity in the process, and recovering from that fiasco had taken years. He was too old to erase his identity, and start all over once again, if the wrong people started asking the wrong questions.

He would just get a closer sniff, a closer look and then he would leave, he thought. He would find something to eat and that would calm him down... elsewhere. He lowered his nose to her pussy. He realized he was holding his breath. He was half-waiting to savor it all at once, and half-afraid what would happen when he breathed in her scent, so concentrated, so close, and with something extra he felt like he should recognize but didn't.

He sniffed once, a short sniff. Oh my God. It was intoxicating. He breathed in a deep breath and at once he understood -- too late. It was Anne's sex... mixed with a very weak scent from the little dog's latent heat cycle. William had no desire to bed a dog, that was repulsive to his human mind, but the cocktail of human sex, Anne's nubile body and proffered pussy on display, and the effect the extra sent had on his complex wolf-dog hybrid instincts combined in a way William was unprepared for.

William's consciousness altered, and the repressed instincts took over. He could still think, feel, and was still present, but his thoughts were now merged with a base, powerful instinct. He was still William, but his motivation and decisions were more beast than man.

His posture changed from caution to aggression. He growled menacingly. He smelled her pussy again. It smelled good. He would taste it. William opened his mouth and licked Anne's cunt.

***

Anne drifted off to sleep. As she laid there, she heard footsteps approaching. She opened her eyes. It was Gloria. Gloria was dressed in a tight corset, with no panties, like the Headmistress in the video. She had the handcuffs in one hand, the rubber rod in the other. She squatted over Anne. She smelled Anne's pussy.

"What have you been doing to Little Miss Anne? Did you play with yourself, Anne? You know that is a sin, Anne?" Gloria said, in a seductive tone.

"No Gloria, I just... I spanked myself, like the teacher in your video. Because, I was bad."

"Because you lied? About poor little Anabel? You almost got her killed Anne!"

"No Gloria, Dan said—"

Gloria slapped the black rod on her thigh loudly. "HEY! You will address me as Mrs. Peterson!"

"Yes Mrs. Peterson. Ok, I did lie about Anabel, I'm sorry. But I didn't play with myself."

"Oh really Anne, and why is my black toy covered in your cum Anne?"

"That... oh I just sort of spanked myself with it. And, rubbed it... like in the video."

"Anne! That was BAD. I'm going to have to punish you." She held up the handcuffs, and then they disappeared. Anne suddenly felt her hands cuffed behind her back. "Dan and I have a special punishment for bad girls like you."

Gloria lowered her face to just inches from Anne's jutting pussy. She looked up at Anne.

"What is eight times four?"

"32," said Anne.

"Wrong. It's 16."

Gloria stuck out her tongue and started to lick Anne's pussy. Her tongue was enormous. It was long, and broader than any tongue Anne had ever seen. She licked once, twice. Then she started licking Anne very fast. It was impossibly fast, like she was an animal trying to drink Anne's clit. It felt amazing, and Anne immediately felt the electric feeling coming over her. Gloria stopped licking and looked at her. She growled a horrible sounding, deep, low rumble.

"Don't stop Mrs. Peterson, don't stop!" Anne begged.

Gloria went back to her rapid licking, and Anne felt a massive orgasm approaching.

"Oh God Mrs. Peterson, I'm sorry I lied, don't stop, lick right there, that's soo good, I love you Mrs. Peterson, I love you... Oh, yes.. Oh, yes... Oh, YES YES YES!!!"

Each lick felt so slick, but slightly rough and clingy. Her clit was throbbing fantastically and Anne came hard against the ultra-fast licking.

As she came back to earth the licking stopped. She looked at Gloria but... then it wasn't Gloria. It was Dan. He was naked, suspended over her body, resting his weight on the palms of his hands, and balls of his feet. He crawled up her body until his face was at her breasts, and his dick was at her thighs.

"Anne, I'm so glad you love me and now Gloria and I are going to take care of you forever," Dan assured her. He gently lowered his body onto hers, and it was then Anne noticed he was covered in fur.

Anne's legs were still tightly together, hands under her ass. She could feel his dick, very hard, slick, resting between her thighs, the tip just touching her pussy. It seemed impossibly huge. He laid there gently at first. His hands squeezed her shoulders, fingernails digging in slightly, and slowly slid his body upward. His dick was almost imperceptibly sliding along her thighs, and the tip was poking her harder and harder in the clit. His warm fur felt comforting.

Dan growled a deep, inhuman sounding grumble, and at the same time his fingernails dug into her shoulders painfully. Anne jerked in surprise and lightly bumped her cheek on the bars. The sensation caused her to awaken, and to open her eyes.

***

In the dim moonlight, Anne could make out a massive, grayish black shape lying atop her. It growled menacingly as she made eye contact.

"Oh my God!"

Her words seemed to set it off. The creature let out a terrifying full-throated snarl. Its front claws dug into her shoulders as it squeezed her tightly. She could see its sharp teeth glaring at her through parted lips.

Anne remained perfectly still, staring at the fangs, willing it to leave her alone.

The monster hunched its back and thrust its dick up her tightly closed thighs, sliding it across her clit. She was still wet and confusingly, aroused from the dream, but the only thing she could think about at that moment was getting out of the situation alive. What was it doing? Trying to mate with her?

The creature started thrusting at her pussy, its massive dick sliding up her clenched thighs, the tip poking her clit as it brushed past, occasionally catching between her legs and then popping up to slide on her clit and slightly onto her lower belly as the demon-dog seemed to be trying to push it into her. Each time it pulled back and stroked again, a liquid leaking out of its dick was rubbed slightly deeper between her clenched legs, so that her thighs were getting slick and each thrust, the dick went deeper between her legs, closer to its goal.

Anne tried to free her hands, but with both her own weight and the monster's bulk on top of her, it was as if they were glued to the concrete. She was starting to feel that this was a losing battle as the thing's dick tip slid between her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy.

She had to do something. The next time the monster pulled back, as quick as she could, the teen jerked her legs apart, whipped them around the thing's waist and tried to dig her feet into the thing's back hips, intending to kick out against its haunch and shove it off of her. Luckily her feet quickly found purchase on the monster's hip bones and she pushed with all her might. She strained against the creature, but it had a tight hold on her and it felt enormously heavy. There was only the slightest pause before it rammed her again.